Seducing Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a moment, knowing mom would not like this at all; but hoping she would understand, as I replied. "Yes, of course. What happened?"

Sue came out, wearing just a T-shirt, sat down next to me on the sofa, and asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Hi Jenny. What's going on and what happened to her?"

Jenny answered, "Sue this is Beth. Beth this is Sue. Beth has had a really bad night, like you did a few days ago. She needs somewhere to hide for a while. While hiding her here was my last resort, I have no other choices." Beth nodded in agreement. Then they both went on taking turns explaining what happened earlier that night. Beth had gone to the home of her fiancée's parents to tell them she was not marrying their son and why. The father became irate and summoned the son immediately and the mother was in tears. When Beth's fiancée arrived, there was much yelling. Then all three of them were yelling and cursing at Beth. This is when her fiancée struck her face and threw her out. By the time Beth went back to their apartment, packed her things, and go to her parent's house, her fiancée's parents had called her parents to discuss the situation. Because the fiancée's family had a "higher social status" than her own, Beth's parents were enraged with her. Beth's father took his belt to her ass and lower back and left numerous marks (which Beth showed Sue). Beth had nowhere else to go. She could not stay with Jenny and she didn't need to be seen by any Koreans. After calling other friends around the city, Jenny brought her to my house as a last resort.

After hearing the story, I said. "I'll need to tell my mom about this, so she isn't surprised when she comes home."

Jenny replied, "I know Joe. I only hope she understands. Beth has her things out in my car."

"Me too." I answered and went on. "We'll set you up in the guestroom Beth. You look tired and have had a long night. I'll call mom in a couple of hours and we'll take it from there." Jenny and Sue took Beth back to the bathroom to draw her a bath and find some ointments for the marks and bruises as I got Beth's things and took them to the guestroom. I could hear Beth crying as they talked in the bathroom. When she finished her bath, I heard her wincing in pain as Jenny and Sue applied the ointment telling her it would help clear her up and take down the swelling more quickly.

Jenny mixed Beth a strong drink and put her to bed. Then she came out and asked as she smiled. "What did you two have planned for today?"

"Nothing." We answered in unison.

Then Sue added, "We did all the lawns yesterday, so I thought we'd hit the mall later or maybe go to the beach." I nodded in agreement.

Jenny said, "First, thank you both—especially you Joe. Second, call me after you talk this over with your mother. Finally, you two have fun. Maybe Beth will be up for 'fun' (she winked) after she gets some rest and has a chance to unwind. Just be gentle with her and don't push—she's had enough of that." With that, Jenny kissed us both and left.

Sue told me, "I'm going to try and get some more sleep." I looked at the clock, it was almost 6 and the sun was coming up. Sue went back to bed and I got a Coke and turned the TV on.

At about 7, the phone rang—mom and Kathy were on a three-way call. "Good morning Joe." They said in unison.

Then Kathy asked, "Is Sue up?" I said she had gone back to bed and Kathy replied, "Well, get her up. We want to share a surprise with both of you."

I said, "We had a long night that was interrupted." I went on to explain the situation.

When I finished, mom said. "Joe, I'm not upset; but this Jenny is right. This Beth will need to find another arrangement, and soon. Now go get Sue up, this call is costing money by the minute." I woke Sue up, told her our mothers were on a three-way call, and handed her the cordless phone while I went to the phone in the kitchen. When I grabbed the phone, I heard our moms saying good morning to Sue. Then after a short pause, my mom said. "We have a couple of surprises for you two. I'll share the first one: As soon as Kathy and I are back, in a couple of weeks the four of us are going to rent a cabin at (a nearby resort), so we can all get better 'acquainted' and enjoy some time with just the four of us. We'll be doing this during the week, to save money. Joe here are the dates (she gave the three days to me). You need to get the time off."

Then Kathy spoke up. "The second surprise is, that after Mary and I have run up huge long-distance phone bills. We've shared all the secrets—There are no more secrets between the four of us. Anyway, we've talked quite a bit. Mary has talked it over with Sarah, and I've talked it over with Cindy...Since, you're now planning on attending college there Sue, and Joe will be there; and since neither of our homes are big enough for all of us." She paused for a moment before going on. "We are planning on selling both the houses and buying something a bit bigger, so we can all live together!" She paused again, and then asked. "Are you two still there? What do you think?"

I got hard just thinking about it, as Sue rushed into the kitchen and embraced me whispering. "Are they serious Joe? My God, that would be great!"

Mom asked, "Are you there? What do you think? Joe, you won't have to build anything in the basement. Plus, we'll save money on living expenses, which we'll need to with both of you in college."

Sue and I answered in unison. "Yes!"

Mom added a point. "Now, we're not sure about Sarah or Cindy. We've each thrown the idea at them, but as they both pointed out: The neighbors wouldn't think too much about the four of us, but add two other single women and people would talk, so we'll see. Plus, I've only talked with Cindy on the phone over the past few nights and remember her vaguely from the singles club, and the same goes for Kathy and Sarah. We may not get along in person. So, the four of us women will need to get together and see if we want to even live together."

Kathy added, "This is a big deal kids and we'll all have to get along like a family to make it work."

At that point, I said. "I love it, and the fact that at least the four of us, no longer have any secrets." Sue agreed.

Mom said, "Actually it's the six of us. We've told Sarah and Cindy everything too."

Then Kathy spoke up. "You kids can't tell Jenny, or that Beth anything about this. While I really like Jenny, Cindy and I agree, that she couldn't live with us. OK?" Sue and I agreed and we all said our good-byes and got off the phone.

Sue and I embraced and kissed and then she looked me in the eyes and said, "That was a total surprise! I can't wait to find something and move. This is going to be great! And the resort..."

"I know! Our mothers sure surprised us. It's good everything is out in the open now." We kissed again as we went back to my bedroom and made love. At about 9, we heard a knock at the door.

Beth came in naked, and asked. "You two woke me up and I was wondering if I could join you?" We looked at each other and her, extended our arms, and she joined us on the bed. Within minutes, the three of us we a tangled mass; kissing, caressing, and fondling each other. Remembering Jenny's warning, I was careful not to cum inside Beth. Then at about 10, the phone rang again and I grabbed it while they were both taking turns giving me a blowjob and kissing each other.

It was Jenny, "Good morning Joe. How are you and how is Beth?"

"Good morning Jenny. We're all doing fine. In fact we're all together in my room." I replied as Sue and Beth yelled good morning to Jenny as well.

Jenny said, "Joe, you be careful with Beth. She doesn't need to get pregnant now."

I answered "We are being careful."

She asked to speak with Beth. When Beth got the phone, she got up and went to the other room. Sue and I decided to get up and fix something for breakfast. After a few minutes Beth joined us in the kitchen and said, "Jenny has that big dinner to go to tonight, where all the talk will be about me; but she will come over on her way home."

We ate breakfast, cleaned the dishes, showered together and got dressed. We were watching TV when Sue said, "I have an idea. I know you're not supposed to leave the house, but we need to get some things out of mom's room for the four of us tonight. Joe, if you pull your car into your garage, Beth can lay down in the backseat, and I can pull it into my garage so she'll never be outside." She looked at both of us and then went on. "Beth and I need some 'girl time' for a few hours and Joe, you have some reading to do" She giggled as she finished. We all agreed that it would work and we wouldn't tell Jenny. As soon as they left, I got the book out and read on much faster than reading aloud. Before I knew, it was mid-afternoon and the phone rang. It was Sue, "Joe, we'll be a couple more hours, just having fun and listening to music. I'm going to get some chicken and steak, so maybe you can grill tonight. Does that sound OK?" I agreed and we hung up. I was almost through the middle chapters and all the pages Jane had bent over. I had a vague idea of what Jane wanted and decided to call her office.

"Hello. This is Jane." She answered.

I said, "Hi Jane, its Joe and I've almost finished your book."

She replied, "Just a minute sir." Then after a pause, she said. "OK, now that my door is shut we can talk more in private. Do you like the story?"

I replied, "Yes, it got me hard, just reading it; but I think I know what you want."

"Do you?" she asked and went on. "Just so we're clear, I don't want to total control thing. I have a life and a job. That said, I want to be treated like the slut I know I am inside. I want you to rape me, humiliate me, and turn me into your slut and sex toy." Then she asked, "Do you truly understand? Can you give me what I want and need?" After I agreed, she went on. "After you left yesterday, I went and had a duplicate key to my house made. I put it in the mail to you and it should arrive in your mail today or tomorrow. At some time in the near future, some time of YOUR choosing, you will use that key to get in my house. You will either wait for me, or quietly sneak in if I'm there. Then you will have your way with me and do all those things you've read about, all those things that arouse you while you were reading. Then you will leave me. I want to be used and abused, but leave no marks. I want you to do all those things with me that you've ever wondered or fantasized about."

I replied, "I'm rock hard just thinking about it Jane." I was rock hard, and knew I needed to jack off.

Then she said, "As for making it worth your while, that will depend upon how much time you spend with me. If it's for a whole weekend, you will be compensated well. If it's just for a few hours or a night, it will still be worth your time, but we'll discuss that later. I have to go now, but don't forget to check your mail, and remember, I want to be surprised, so don't tell me anything else, or when you're coming. Most of all remember this will be our little secret, so you can't tell anyone. I'll see you again soon. Bye." She hung up and I began to think about when I could do what Jane wanted and how.

I decided to call work and ask for the time off in two weeks, since my boss already had the schedule for the next week made. My boss balked at me needing a whole week off for a vacation (Time for Jane, plus time at the cabin with mom, Kathy and Sue.), but he agreed, and said that he had to change this week's schedule a bit. I knew Kathy would be back that weekend before and Sue would be with her. Mom wasn't coming back until that Sunday night. So, I would have that weekend for Jane. Then I started planning for my next visit with Jane. I wanted to be at her house when she got home Friday night. In the past, mom had talked about Jane frequently went out with the office staff to a bar on Fridays. That would be my chance! Like mom, before her and I started fucking, I'm sure Jane stayed at the bar until 9 or 10 before she went home. I would park my car on another street and walk to her house. Once inside, I'd set things up so I could quickly and easily tie her down and give her what she so wanted. I went to the bathroom to jack off, thinking about what I would do to her.

It was almost 5 and I was wondering where the girls were. Storm clouds were forming and if they didn't get home soon, there'd be no grilling. The phone rang. It was mom and she shared more good news. "Joe, your grandmother is doing much better today. She is awake and hungry." She paused and went on. "The doctors say she'll probably never walk again, but if she continues to improve, she should be able to go leave next week... However, she'll have to go to a rest home because she won't be able to live alone and she'll have to see her doctor frequently for a while to make sure she's doing well... As you can guess, she's heartbroken about that and doesn't want to live anywhere but her house. Her doctor has made it clear that she can no longer live alone. So, Sarah and I are talking to her about it. She can't even live with us, because we're all gone during the day. There's just no other way, but the rest home I'm afraid and it breaks my heart, because your grandmother will wither away and die in a rest home." I agreed and she added, "Plus, if she goes to the rest home, the state eventually takes everything, her money, her house, her and dad's pensions, everything. I just wish there was something else we could do right now!"

Then the idea hit me like a ton of bricks! I exclaimed, "Mom! I have an idea! What if we moved Beth in with Grandma? Beth needs a place to live, and Grandma needs someone live with her. Beth could cook, clean house, take Grandma to the doctor and elsewhere, and do the shopping. It would be perfect!"

There was a long silence, then Mom replied. I'm not sure about that Joe. You BARELY know this girl Beth. I don't know her at all, and we need to have someone we can trust living with your Grandma, someone who we know will not rob her and skip town. It's a good idea, but I'd like to discuss it with Sarah first, and we'd need to meet this Beth and talk with her before we agreed to anything. I'll call Sarah back and see what she thinks OK?"

I asked, "Can I ask Beth about it?"

Mom replied, "Not yet. Is she there listening?"

"No, her and Sue went to Sue's house earlier today." I replied.

"I thought she couldn't go out. So you're alone? Do you know how much I want to feel you inside of me again? I get wet and my nipples get hard just thinking about it!" Mom said.

I replied, "The three of us figured something out..." I explained to her what we did and added that they should be coming home any time.

Mom said, "OK, let me call Sarah back, tell her about Beth and her situation, and then share your idea of her living with mom. I'll call you back later." After telling her I requested the time off for the resort, we said our good-byes and hung up. I went to my room and decided to change the satin sheets and blanket.

As I was finishing, I heard my car drive up, pull into the garage, and the door closing. Then they both came upstairs, just smiling and carrying bags. Beth put a bag on the table and they went with bags to my room. When they came back, Sue said. "It looks like rain, so we stopped by the VFW on the way here and I got you a grilled double burger and fries. We're eating their chef's salads."

I thanked them and we sat down and ate. While we were eating, they were looking at each other and just grinning. I finally asked, "OK, what's up with you two?"

Beth answered first. "We had a fun afternoon with each other and we both have surprises for you tonight."

"Hmmm." I replied as I smiled between bites.

Then Sue said, "We REALLY had a fun time this afternoon and get MUCH better acquainted. We're going to have fun tonight. We talked to Jenny earlier and she reminded us that she intends to join us tonight and asked you to leave the back door unlocked, so she can just come in and join us." I agreed and we finished dinner and cleaned up. Then Sue said, "OK, Joe. You've got some stubble going on down there (pointing toward my crotch), and we need to fix that right now." They lead me to the bathroom, where I stripped, laid down in the tub, and they started putting shaving cream around my entire pubic area. I was getting hard as they slowly and carefully trimmed and shaved me entirely bald and smooth down there. Then I took a quick shower, put on my shorts, and joined them in the living room. We had a glass of wine and started kissing, caressing, fondling each other on the sofa. This went on for a few minutes, while it started to storm outside. Then the power went out, so we lit candles, went to my bedroom, and all stripped down. Once again, within minutes we were a tangled mass on the bed.

Then without any warning, Sue said. "OK, Beth. It's time." They grabbed my arms and guided my to a chair. Once I sat down they both hand cuffed my wrists to the arms of the chair. Then they tied my ankles to the front legs of the chair. Beth and Sue pulled out a double dildo, got on the bed, and immediately started fucking it each other. It was so hot watching them in the candlelight; I let out a spurt of precum. Then they stopped; Sue put on Kathy's strap-on and fucked Beth until she came. After that, Beth put on the strap-on and fucked Sue until she came. Then the phone rang and since the power was out only the kitchen phone was ringing. Sue told Beth to quickly untie me as she ran for the phone. I heard her answer, "Oh hello Mary. Yes, Joe is coming. The power has been out with the storms and he was just in the bathroom." Then she yelled at me, "Joe, it's your mom, hurry up in there!"

Beth quickly freed me. I ran to the kitchen and took the phone from Sue. "Hello mom."

She asked, "Is Beth still there."

I answered, "Yes she is."

Mom replied, "I bet the three of you are having some fun together... Well, I talked with Sarah and we're in favor of having her as a live-in with your grandmother. However, Sarah and I would like to talk with her more first. As soon as you can, we'd like for you to bring her here. So, go ahead and tell her your idea and let me know when you'll be able to bring her. Sarah has a coworker who had to hire a live-in for her mother and she's going to find out what the going rate is and if there's any other requirements."

"OK, mom. I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'll know more about my work schedule." I replied. We said our good-byes and she reminded me to be careful. Then I returned to my room where they were on the bed kissing and caressing each other, and said. "Beth, earlier I came up with an idea for you. It will get you out of town with a place to live and a job. My grandmother will be getting out of the hospital next week and she'll need a live-in helper, since she won't be able to walk. Someone who will cook, clean, do laundry, take her to doctor appointment, and go shopping. Would you be interested?" After a pause, we all started talking about it. Beth wasn't that interested at first, but as Sue and I discussed it with her more, she warmed up to the idea and finally agreed to go meet mom, Sarah and grandma. Then I added, "I have to work 8-8 tomorrow and I'll know what my shifts are through next weekend."

Beth asked, "8-8?"

I replied, "Yeah, we're a bit short-staffed right now, but we are training new people. If they work out, my boss promised me weekday-opening (Those were the best shifts, 6-2 no late work, and mostly breakfast cooking and sandwiches!) shifts for the rest of the summer. I can't complain though. The overtime pay is helping right now."

Just then, the power came back on and we decided to go to the living room, drink some wine, listen to music, talk for a while, and wait for Jenny. They put on some light robes I recognized as Kathy's, I put my shorts and a T-shirt on, and we all went through the kitchen for some wine and into the living room. We just talked about life at first, and learned that Beth was only 20. Then I talked about my grandma and the town she lived in, where there was no Asian community. Beth seemed even more relieved to hear that and talked about Jenny and Cindy coming to visit her. Then we all talked about Jenny and Cindy, since they were both younger than our mothers, they just seemed to understand us. I told them about Sarah and said she was the same way. It was getting late and we were wondering where Jenny was. She had said she was coming over and we were waiting. It got to be midnight and we decided to call it a night. We all went to mom's room, since my bed was wet again from the girls earlier. We got in bed and started cuddling, then kissing, and then fondling each other. From there we were once again quickly in a tangled mass. I was still hard from earlier and I started fucking Beth first. As I felt myself getting close, I switched over and came in Sue. Then they'd get me hard and I'd fuck Beth again for a while then Sue. We went on until after 2 and decided to call it a night.