Seducing Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm clock went off at 7 the next morning. Sue and Beth just stirred and cuddled closer as I got up to clean up and go to work. When I was in the bathroom, I thought about how good I had it and wondered what I had done to deserve such luck. I quietly got dressed in my room and left for work. When I got there, I looked over the schedule. My boss had made many changes in two days. Instead of Thursday – Monday 8-8 as he had said, I had a broken schedule with question marks around my weekend shifts and my schedule was in pencil (draft—not set) with a couple of others' the next week. I asked and the manager pulled me into the office and shut the door. Was I in trouble? He immediately relieved me when he said. "Relax Joe. The regional manager doesn't like your 12-hour shifts, especially since the new hires are working out. If you want to work this weekend, I'll put you on 6-2. Otherwise, work today until 4 or so and go home. Your overtime was killing us, but I appreciate the effort, and I'm giving you another raise—approved by the regional manager I might add (that guy was an asshole, so it was a surprise.)! You'll work the 6-2 tomorrow with Steve (the cook who was being promoted to assistant manager and going to training soon.), so you know the ropes once and for all, and I'll plan on seeing you again Monday, unless you WANT to work this weekend." I nodded no, thinking of Sue and Beth, and told him about my grandma. He replied, "Joe, your mother called last week and told me. You should've told me man. I would've given you the time off. I've got you on-call in case we need you, but I doubt it."

I went to work and the day was a normal Thursday, a bit busier, but not quite a weekend. The summer workload was definitely building up. Still, I left at 4 and went home. On the way home, I thought about just taking Sue and Beth to grandma's place and decided to call mom and ask first. I pulled in to my driveway alongside Jenny's car, got the mail, which had Jane's house key, and went inside. There I found Sue, Beth, and Jenny out in my backyard tanning. They looked hot in their bikinis (Sue and Jenny had black string bikinis and Beth a dark blue bikini). While I'm sure they heard me pull up, none of them moved. I went out the back door with another instantly growing hard-on saying, "My, what a view!"

Jenny just lifted her head and said. "Joe, why don't you grab a shower, put on you Speedo and join us? We have a pitcher of white wine punch we made on ice. Then we can all talk a bit about your idea." I agreed and went back inside to shower and find my Speedo.

While I was naked and looking in my drawers, Sue came inside and came to my room telling me. "Hey there sexy. I talked with mom today and she is coming home early on a late flight tonight. She said to say 'Hi' and pass along her love and she asks if we can pick her up and take us home. She says that she wants to spend some time with just me this weekend, so we can talk. Mom just wants some time for the two of us, especially since we haven't seen each other in so long. I guess our moms have been planning some things. Your mom also called and we talked for a while and then she talked with Beth for a while. I think your idea will work out good well for all of us. Jenny LOVES it! By the way, Cindy and Jenny are going to the seminar mom was supposed to next week."

I found my Speedo, put it on, tucked my rock hard cock in sideways and went with Sue to join Jenny and Beth. Jenny apologized for the night before and explained the situation. She went on to talk about my idea and said that she loved it and hoped my mom and Sarah would approve. She even offered to vouch for Beth if needed. When I went out, the three of them caressed oil all over my body. We laid out for another hour or so before Jenny said. "OK, kids. The sun is getting low and it's time for dinner." We all went inside, showered in turn while we played around a bit. We all decided to go the airport to pick Kathy up. We helped Sue pack here things back up and dropped them off at her house on the way. We got to the airport early, so we got something to eat and waited for Kathy's flight.

When Kathy came out of the gate, she was almost in tears as she ran to hug Sue. She cried as they embraced for a few minutes, whispering to each other. I heard Sue say, "I'm OK now mom. It's all OK." Then Sue hugged each of us and we went to baggage claim to get her suitcases. We were a bit cramped in my car driving home. I stopped by Kathy's place and dropped her and Sue off with Kathy's bags.

As I carried Kathy's bags to her room, she grabbed me, kissed me and said. "Thank you for everything Joe. I can't wait to see you again. I'm going to be finding a realtor tomorrow for your mom and I." I smiled in agreement as we hugged again, and then I left with Jenny and Beth.

As we pulled into my driveway, Jenny said. "OK kids, I have to get home before my parents get too worried. You too be good tonight and get an early start in the morning. Joe, I'm sure your mother misses you and wants to see you just as badly as Kathy did Sue, so don't stay up too late." Beth and I both agreed and Jenny drove off as we went inside.

When we got in Beth went to the bathroom and was in there for about 15 minutes. She came out naked and said, "OK Joe, I put a diaphragm in and I want you standing up, right now!" We went to my room and she stripped me down and we fucked right there. Even with the diaphragm in, I felt her cum twice amongst all her screams. Then I exploded. She got down, dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. It took about 10-15 minutes for me to cum again and Beth licked and sucked me dry. We decided to have a glass of wine and talk a bit. As we sat down, Beth pointed out, "Joe, Sue and I did all the laundry today and cleaned house for you."

"Thank you." I replied as I looked around and noticed everything was dusted, something I hadn't done since mom left, and I added. "Come to think of it, I thought I smelled cleaner earlier. Thank you again."

Then Beth said. "It's OK Joe. The three of us talked about it and decided that was the least we could do for you and what you did for us. Jenny even took all the satin sheets to the same-day cleaners and we put them on just before we went out back this afternoon."

I replied, "You guys didn't have to do all that. After all, the four of us have had our fun too." We looked each other in the eyes, kissed, and fucked right there on the sofa one more time. Then Beth went to the bathroom, removed the diaphragm, and invited me into the shower with her. After we dried off we went to bed. Beth started massaging and caressing me and I quickly drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off at 4:30 and I shook Beth saying, "C'mon, 'up and at 'em'." She rolled over, looked at the clock and laid her head back down, mumbling something. I decided to go between her legs, which she spread just a bit as I did. I massaged her outer lips for a bit and then softly caressed her clit. Her hips started to sway with my touch.

After a few minutes, she rolled on her back, opened her eyes, and said. "Now this is how to wake up! OK, I'm up now, so you better stop, before we both get going and leave late." I stopped and she got up, kissed me and said. "I'm headed to the bathroom, would you mind getting some water boiling so I can fix us some tea for the drive?"

"Sure." I replied and headed to the kitchen. I got some fresh water in the teapot, started it and found our thermos. I went to the refrigerator to see what we had to eat. The girls had eaten all the leftover veggies and side dishes, but the remaining roast was all sliced for sandwiches and someone had made tuna salad. I pulled out the stuff and started making sandwiches. I got the small cooler and packed the sandwiches and some fruit. Beth was just finishing her shower, so I went in. I told her, "I made some roast beef and tuna salad sandwiches and packed them with some fruit and soda, so we can eat on the way." She nodded and starting drying her hair as I got in the shower. I finished in the bathroom, and left her putting on some makeup, not that she needed it; but I knew she wanted to look good for mom. I got dressed, grabbed some of Beth's packed things in the guestroom, and took them down to my car. She finished a bit later, got dressed, packed the rest of her things, and brewed the tea in the kitchen. When the tea was done, we got the thermos and cooler, and headed to grandma's place.

We talked along the way, and made really good time (I was speeding a bit) arriving just before 7. I was surprised to see Sarah's car in the driveway. Mom opened the door and came out to hug me. I introduced Beth, as Sarah came out and we all grabbed Beth's bags and boxes went inside. As we all got inside mom said, "We'll put Beth's things in the downstairs guestroom, and we'll show you around." As we got to that room, next to the Master bedroom, and where Sarah normally slept, mom turned to Beth and said. "We'll show you around the house and chat a bit." Mom took Beth around the house as they talked.

When they were upstairs, Sarah grabbed me; we embraced, and kissed. After a long, slow, and deep kiss, she whispered. "I needed that. Hopefully we'll be able to do more later. Kathy called Mary last night and said you were coming early." We broke, as mom called us to the living room. When Sarah and I joined them in the living room, Sarah said. "I have an idea, why don't I take Beth out and show her around town, so that Mary and Joe have some time to catch up. We'll meet up at the hospital a bit later. Joe, at some point today you and I will need to mow the lawn."

Mom replied, "That sounds good. What about you Beth?"

Beth answered, "Sure. Let's go." Her and Sarah got their purses and left.

As soon as Sarah's car backed down the drive. Mom and I jumped up and ran upstairs. "Oh God, I missed you." She said as we ripped each other's clothes off (Mom was wearing one of my favorite black lace and silk bra and panty sets, and her panties were soaked!) and jumped into bed. She went on between kisses. "It's been so long... I've really wanted you badly... Fuck me hard baby... Just fuck me hard." I slid my erect cock into her warm and wet pussy. Despite all the sex I'd had since we were last together, mom felt really good to me. We came together within minutes and I was instantly hard again, so we rolled over and mom started riding me. She came again and again on top of me and I was able to kegel and last for almost an hour. After I came, she came one more time and collapsed on top of me. When she caught her breath, she said. "OK, I feel MUCH better now. We need to get up, clean up, get dressed, and go see your grandma. She's excited to see you. The plan for today is to introduce Beth to mom and we all get better acquainted. Sarah is telling Beth all about mom and her quirks as they drive around town. We'll meet them at the hospital. Then you and Sarah will leave to get lunch and mow the lawn, but not really—we have someone hired to do that and they should be here later this morning. How long will you be able to stay?"

Thinking of my plans for that night and the weekend, I answered. "I'm going to head back this afternoon or evening." I lied as I went on. "Mark, Todd, and Jeff are throwing a party and invited me."

Mom pouted and said. "Well with all the women you've been around, I guess you need to time with men too. Do you have to work this weekend?"

I answered, "I'm on call. When do you think you'll be coming home?"

Mom replied, "That depends upon grandma, and when she, Sarah, Beth and I are all comfortable with things." We kissed, got up and went to the bathroom together. We talked about finding a new house with Kathy and Sue as we showered and got dressed. Then we talked about Beth. As we got into my car to go to the hospital, mom said. "Joe, you remember the beginning? You know, I had pretty much made up my mind that I wanted you when I helped you with that condom!" She smiled at me and went on. "I saw your cock and knew I wanted it. Then you came in the shower and I was so aroused. I was so horny that day... I just had to get through my stupid inhibitions. I'm so glad I did." She grabbed my hand and added. "You know that you've been extremely lucky with who you've met. If it would have been anyone else, things may have turned out differently."

"I know mom." I replied as we pulled into the hospital. We went to grandma's room and I went over to lightly hug her. She was so happy to see me, her only grandchild. We chatted for about an hour. Mom and I told her about Beth, not the whole situation, but some. Grandma seemed eager to meet Beth.

Sarah and Beth came about an hour or so later. When they came in, Sarah looked at me and said to everyone. "Joe, you've done a good job. I like Beth and think you will too mom." We all talked for about half an hour before Sarah said. "Joe, we need to mow the lawn before it gets any hotter out there. We'll be back when we're finished." Sarah and I left and as we got into her car, she said. "I can't wait to get you to mom's house and fuck your brains out. I hope Mary didn't wear you out too much... By the way, we don't have to mow the lawn."

I said, "Yes, mom told me you hired someone, and no, she didn't wear me out too bad." Sarah reached down and felt my erect cock through my jeans as we drove up the driveway to find the man they hired, just finishing up in back. Sarah paid him, we went inside, and she jumped on me as soon as the door shut. We stripped each other's clothes off as we kissed and moved up the stairs. She was wearing a sexy red lace bra and panty set and like mom, had soaked her panties in anticipation. We were both naked by the time we got to the upstairs bedroom. Sarah threw a couple of towels and blanket on the floor, pulled my over them, jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and immediately lowered herself down over my cock. She was so wet; I just slid right in. She came twice as we fucked for about ten minutes before I came. We got on the bed and into a tight 69 we sucked and licked each other for about 15-20 minutes. I don't know how many times Sarah came. She just kept gushing her juices, mixed with my cum, all over my face. I was getting close and she stopped and spun around. She started riding me and hit her plateau. She was screaming my name in ecstasy over and over as we fucked. As she got tired and a bit out of breath, I grabbed her hips and continued thrusting. Sarah was getting red, sweaty, and out of breath when I came deep inside her. The sensation of me cumming sent her over the edge and with a single scream, she came, fainted and collapsed on me. I could feel her breathing and her heart pounding so I just caressed her sweaty back and head.

After a few moments, she came to and asked. "What happened?"

I replied, "You fainted when you came the last time."

Sarah replied, "My God. I've never orgasmed that that before! That was incredible... I was so aroused... Every touch, every sensation just sent tingles through my whole body... Then I felt you cumming and the feelings were not nothing else I've ever experienced." She caught her breath and her color came back. We kissed, and she said. "We need to be getting back I guess." As we got up, she asked. "I can tell by the way Beth looks at you that you two have been together. Does she like women too?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied.

Then Sarah said, "We'll just have to get better acquainted tonight. She's very pretty and I like her Asian looks. Those women are so sexy... Does she know about us?"

"No. I don't think so, not unless Sue or Jenny told her. She does know about Kathy and Sue though." I said.

"I guess Mary and I should talk about it first, but sooner or later, she'll figure it out." Sarah said, as we embraced and kissed. We stripped the bed, put new satin sheets on it, grabbed the soaked bed sheets and liner and grabbed the towels and blankets on the floor and went downstairs. Sarah got a bag for the satin sheets and I took the rest to the basement and started a load. When I got back upstairs, I joined Sarah in the shower. We kissed and I was getting hard, so she gave me a blowjob right there in the shower. With her skill, it didn't take long for me to cum again. We cleaned up, got dressed and went back to the hospital, stopping by the cleaners along the way. Sarah took the soaked sheets in and came out with two more sets that she put in back. When she got in, she looked at me and said. "Yes, Mary and I REALLY missed you!" We both laughed about it as we returned to the hospital. When we got up to the room, Sarah said. "Hello again. We're back." As we walked in we noticed mom and Beth were gone.

Grandma said, "They went to get something to eat and chat a bit. I like Beth and she is welcome to stay with me. Joe, that was a great idea. I'll be able to keep the house and not have to go to a home." We talked for a while; mostly grandma telling me about her fall and all the stuff they did to save her. Mom and Beth came back to the room about 20 minutes later.

We all chatted for an hour or so, before I said. "I've got to get going."

They all wanted me to stay a bit longer, but mom finally said. "You better get going. You had an early start this morning and I don't want you driving back too late." I gave grandma, mom, and Sarah a kiss; and I hugged Beth. Mom walked down with me and said, "I DO like Beth! She is so nice and very cute. I told her the three of us would talk more tonight, but I can already see it in Sarah's eyes—she wants more. I think I do too. I think since she already knows about Kathy and Sue, Sarah and I can tell her about us. She probably already knows anyway...drive safe OK?"

She gave me a peck on the cheek, as I replied. "Yes mom." I left for home. On the drive home, I did regret not being able to stay with mom, Sarah, and Beth that night. That would have been awesome, but my thoughts quickly shifted to my weekend, with Jane. I continued thinking about the weekend and planning. I would need to quickly stop by my house and get some things, and then go to a store and pick up a few items. I drove on thinking, planning, and getting rock hard.