Seducing Our Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

"I see someone besides me is turned on this morning," I whispered in her ear as I slowly eased my dick further inside.

"I could feel your erection before you woke up and just thinking about it in my cunt made me wet."

"I don't want to cum; I want to save it for later today. What I would like right now is to feel you jack off and cum. "

Pam immediately put her fingers on her clit and slowly began to rub it. I held her right breast with my hand and began a slow and shallow thrusting. I tried to match my thrusting with her hand speed and a few minutes later the tempo began to accelerate. From her breathing and rubbing speed I knew she was on the edge. I squeezed her nipple hard and within moments her body shook as a very intense orgasm rolled through her body. As she was recovering I held her tight and kissed her passionately.

I don't know how productive Pam's morning was but I do know mine certainly was a struggle. Lunch was served on the deck and I was instructed to stay out of the living room.

At 1:30 Tom met me on the deck and we waited to see what treat Pam had in mind for us. She did not fail us. She walked out with the drink tray containing three martinis wearing one of my long sleeve white shirts with most of it unbuttoned and high heels. From what I could tell, she wore nothing else. She had on makeup and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She looked incredibly sexy.

When she leaned down to serve us her tits were clearly visible. They are a lovely and still firm B/C cup proudly on display. I glanced over at Tom and his mouth was wide open with a bit of shock and pleasure at the same time.

But this is really Pam's fantasy and I'll let her tell the rest of the story. This is what she has to say about the day we made a fantasy into reality.

I must admit that I was a bit nervous. Over the past few years Mark and I had discussed indulging in one of our fantasies; for me to be fucked by two men at the same time. So now, our neighbor Tom is here today and the guys are waiting for me on the deck. I decided to play this like one of our role playing games and put on one of Marks white dress shirts and a pair of high heels. Of course I made sure nothing was on underneath. One thing we enjoy about our deck is the privacy. Comes in very nicely when I want to sunbath in the nude or have some great sex.

It was a warm summer afternoon and I had made martinis for us all and took them out to the deck for the guys. As I served a drink to Mark, I gave him a quick wink and a smile to acknowledge the fun to come. I could feel his eyes on me and on Tom as I then served Tom his drink. When serving Tom, I made sure to bend over ever so slightly to give him a nice glance down the shirt; my nipples were already hard and erect. Mark appreciates my body so I have no problem showing it off and being flirtatious with other guys. From watching Tom's eyes lower to stare down my shirt I could tell he also liked what he saw and was eager for more.

I took a seat in front of the guys and proposed a toast, "To good neighbors, good times and good fucking". I had left a few of the bottom buttons undone so when I sat down they could see a bit of my pussy. "And here's to you Tom for willing to be a part of our threesome experiment."

"Thank you Pam and Mark. It has been my fantasy too. I am at your command."

My pussy was already throbbing and I was anxious to see those lovely cocks. "I love cock sucking so why don't you two guys show me what you've got" I said as I rose from my chair. I know my husband's cock so well but now I was eager to also see Tom's. I took Tom's hand as he got up and with my other hand lightly rubbed the bulge growing in his crotch. As Mark got up, I did him the favor of pulling down his shorts to reveal his already throbbing, ready cock. I turned my attention to Tom as he undid his pants to free a very nice sized dick. "Did I say I love cock sucking?" I smiled as I stroked Tom's cock with one hand and Mark's with the other.

Just like the movies we had seen I first kissed Mark's cock, and then Tom's. Next I put Mark's in my mouth, taking in the whole head. I do love his cock in my mouth. Then without hesitation I took Tom's cock into my mouth. I was a bit surprised that they were so similar in size. Finally I put both dicks in my mouth at the same time. From fantasy to reality, two hard cocks in my hands and mouth at the same time. It was mind blowing. All the thoughts about this being taboo quickly vanished.

"How about we go to the living room where I can enjoy you two and you can enjoy me". With that, I led them into the living room where the room was cool and I had some scented candles burning.

I sat on the edge of the couch and Tom immediately knelt down in front of me. Mark stood beside me with his beautiful dick just inches from my face. Tom slid his hands up my legs and gently moved them wider and just gazed at my wet pussy with a big grin on his face. When he buried his face in my pussy Mark bent down and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue deep in my mouth. Tom started moving his tongue up and down between my pussy lips and I sucked on Mark's tongue like he was fucking my mouth with it. I reached over and held Mark's dick and he started fondling my breast.

All these sensations were incredible and yet overwhelming at the same time. I consecrated on what Tom was doing to my pussy and when he started licking and sucking my eager clit that I had my first of many orgasms. My body shook but he kept licking and sucking. Just when I had recovered from my climax, he inserted his fingers into my cunt and started rubbing my G spot. That brought on an even stronger orgasm. This time he stopped and allowed me to recover.

I changed positions with Mark and had him sit on the couch and then with my back to him I guided his dick into my cum drenched cunt. I was ready for the next first. Tom stood in front of me and I took is stiff cock into my mouth. Mark held each breast while he fucked me and I sucked on Tom's dick. Let me tell you this is not easy. Wonderful, but not easy. I wasn't sure how long my legs would hold out and I wanted to bring Tom off. I put my consecration on the blowjob I was giving Tom and fortunately he didn't take long in reaching his climax. He moaned and stiffened and filled my mouth with his cum. It was every bit and sensual as with Mark.

Mark was pounding me harder and as deep as he could go getting faster and faster. I kept Tom's dick in my mouth and moved a hand down to rub my clit. Mark was breathing faster and I was rubbing my clit fast and hard. When I felt my orgasm roll through my body Mark tensed and added his cum with mine.

I love the sensation of my cunt full of his cock and our shared cum.

I sank back against Mark in his arms to catch my breath for a few moments. I think we all need a little recovery time. When I felt his dick begin to go limp I moved off of him and took it in my mouth. I love licking our cum off his cock.

As I licked and sucked Mark, I felt Tom slip his finger between my wet, slippery pussy lips. When he slipped his fingers deep into my eager and just fucked cunt I felt a bolt shoot through my body.

It was both difficult and exciting to enjoy Tom fingering me while I sucked on Mark's dick.

It didn't take long before Tom's cock was hard again and ready for my cunt. Feeling his urgency, I braced as he placed his hands on my hips and lifted them up to thrust his cock into my cunt. Oh, that feeling of a cock filling my cunt from behind while my mouth was full of Mark's growing dick was exquisite. Tom fucking me and my mouth fucking Mark: a fantasy come true.

As Tom thrust faster and deeper, I matched his rhythm while working, and sucking Mark's cock. It was all I could do to keep my legs under me as the first orgasm hit me. Tom let up his thrusting to position himself to go deeper and this brought on the second wave. The orgasms were intense but I did not stop. The rocking motion I had with Tom's thrusting worked well on my blowjob with Mark. I had one hand around Mark's dick and the other reaching under and holding Tom's balls. Finally I could feel Tom's balls tighten and hear his moans as he shot his load into my cunt. I tightened my vaginal muscles around his cock, holding it in place, and moved my fingers to my clit. I love jacking off and cumming; even more fun when I'm sucking Mark off at the same time.

Tom added to my pleasure by reaching around and stated fondling my breast. His teasing and pinching my nipples soon brought me to another intense orgasm. As I my body shook from the orgasm, Mark filled my mouth with his wonderful cum. He told me later how erotic it was to watch Tom fuck me from behind while I sucked on his cock. He had been trying hard not to cum too quickly and give me the pleasure of multiple orgasm. What a wonderful husband.

I sat both guys on the couch and licked their cocks clean which also gave my pussy a much needed rest.

The three of us sat there, basking in the afterglow of great sex for several minutes. I didn't want to move for fear breaking that silence and moments of bliss following a good fuck. Finally we got up, dressed and returned to reality. "Shall I refresh our drinks?" I asked as we made our way back to the deck.

Back on the deck, we relaxed with each other and enjoyed our drinks. "I must say that I have never met a couple that seems to love each other as much as you two do." Tom offered. "You are both very lucky that you trust each other so much and can share so much between you without fear of reprisal. That is how a marriage should be." Mark took my hand and we both nodded in agreement to Tom's words. "I'm sure I would have a different opinion of marriage and protecting my freedom if I found a partner that was so well matched as you two are. I hope we can continue our friendship and that we can have more experiences like today. If you will excuse I'm sure you have things to discuss and again I thank you for a most memorable and wonderful afternoon."

"I'll walk you to the door," said my husband.

When Mark returned to the deck and I gave him a big kiss and told him I loved him and how lucky I was to have such a wonderful and understanding husband. He raised his eyebrows and gave me that "well, what you think?" look and I suggested we think about it and discuss it tonight.

Later, in bed, Mark and I lay together, spoon style and shared our feelings about what we had done. "Well, do you think this lived up to your fantasy?" Mark asked. "Even more so and that is because of you" I told him. "Thank you for being understanding and for sharing. I think this makes me love you even more and makes me feel so much more connected to you. What did I do to deserve a wonderful husband like you? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh, I did and I do love you sweetheart." Mark whispered as he entered me and wrapped his arms around me. "By the way, Tom says he has a nice video system and would be willing to have it available to us anytime we wanted. He said he could be just the cameraman or more, it was up to us."

"Now that is something to think about."

We fell asleep, wrapped in each other and with my wonderful husband's cock in my cunt...

mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers
12