Seducing You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now... easy does it... put it in slowly... mm, yes... ohhh yes... that's it... oh that feels so good, darling! Yes! That's wonderful! Now... push it in deeper... yes! Oh ma yes! That's it! C'mon... deeper... shove it in, darling... as deep as you can... Ohhhhhh uhhh yes! That's it! Put it all in, lover! Oh god yes! Oh darling... uhhhh yes!"

"Darling," I gasped. "Slow down... breathe out... again... yes...several breaths... in and out... that's it... get a grip on yourself... focus, darling... c'mon... concentrate... yes... now calm down... empty your mind... don't try and think... don't think of me... close your eyes... it's you... just you... and your cock... in my pussy... my pussy's nice and hot and tight, isn't it?

Yes... ""YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" .......it feels good on your cock, doesn't it? See? See how it squeezes your penis? It's just you and your penis and my pussy now... and all you want to do... all you have to do is pull it out... slowly... yes... that's good... more... take it all the way out... that's it... that's it! Stop... not all the way out... just till there...yes... leave your cock-head in my pussy... now stop... don't move... don't move at all... mm... wait for me to beg for it...

"GOD YES YES FUCK ME YES F-U-C-K-ME!!!!" Oh god oh ma unhh ohhh unhh ohhh unhh ohhh uhhh oh....""YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"..... oh oh oh oh yes Ohhhhh yes Ohhh yes yes Ohhh god yes ... fuck me ohhh yes baby yes ... fuck me hard ... fuck me ... oh yes ... fuck my pussy, lover ... fuck it hard!" now...please... shove it in... shove it right in darling... slowly...ahhhhhhhhhh uhhh yes! Oh! god that's so good... now again... out... wait... now in uhhhhhhhh Oh ma uhhhh yes! Again! Oh god yes...now!

Quickly! ......push it in hard! All the way! Just push it in, dear! OHHHHHHHHHHHH uhhh yes! Oh god yes! That's it! Do it again! Ahhhhhh uhhh oh ma uhhh yes! Oh uhh oh uhh oh uhh god yes... now slow again... yes... mm... that's lovely... slow again... and again... once more... again... now hard... yes oh yes oh god yes that's it oh fuck yes do it uhh yes again! Oh God yes, dear, yes!"

I'm screaming now, as you maintain control of your dick and move in almost the same slow rhythm as you were with the dildo until you feel me start to shiver around your cock... and suddenly, you're pounding into my pussy, grinding your pelvis into my clitoris and I'm screaming...... I'm coming, baby! Oooooooh, Yeeesss, cummmmmiiinnngggg! " ...... and shaking and quivering beneath you while you force me into a tearing orgasm and don't let me leave.. you keep pounding me, grinding into me making it last for what seems like an eternity.

You're still pumping into me, more slowly and evenly now --you haven't cum yet -- while I come back to earth a little.. but my cunt is still twitching and sensitive. You keep stroking me with your cock, grinding your pelvis into my tender clitoris -- a little more gently now though -- and I can feel myself starting to escalate again. You keep going at your steady pace, grabbing my shoulders and sucking my tits, my arousal climbing for the second time.

You start to grunt against my tits and suddenly your straining to keep the pace at a controlled level.. I want so much to wrap my arms and legs around you, and knowing that I'm bound and at your mercy makes me wet all over again. I can feel you diamond hard in my pussy, grating on me.

"Please.. don't cum yet... I want more.. please..!" I whisper... You pick your head up and look in my eyes and grin... and all of a sudden, you start thumping into me faster and faster... our eyes are locked and mine are begging you to slow down and make it last and yours are challenging and wicked. You bend your head to bite my nipples and my hips rise, wanting more... my clit is swelling again...

"God you feel so good.. don't stop.. not yet...!" You flick my nipples with the tip of your tongue and go deep and long into me and I moan and squeal in your ear. I can hear your breath speeding up and suddenly you stiffen and I can feel you sperm shoot into me, your hips grinding against mine... I want more! I try to grind back, but you won't let me. Instead, once you settle down a little, you pull out and kiss me deeply, playing with my tits. Then you switch and put your mouth where your hand was and move your hand down to my pussy and tease my clit back to full erection. Then you pinch it and start to untie me.. grinning the entire time. I'm on fire. Again, and I know that this session is over... you pinch my clit again and roll over to go to sleep. Before you do, you say...

"If you masturbate, it'll be worse next time."

I sigh and stretch languidly. My body is a little sore from the hours we fucked before napping, yet my cunt is more awake than I am, having been left wanting. You're still asleep next to me, snoring softly. My nipples stiffen as the memories flood me repeatedly. Gingerly, I reach up and roll them around between my fingers, sending shooting bolts of pleasure to my already sopping pussy. I dare not touch myself there. I don't think I'd be able to stop. It's time for me to get up and get on with the remainder of my afternoon. Quickly, I head to the shower to "cool off" before attempting to tackle the rest of my chores.

After cleaning myself off and dressing lightly in stretchy lycra/cotton skirt and matching top – braless – I decide to pick up around the house a little, starting with the dishes. I love the feel of my nipples poking through the material of my top, stretched tight and straining for attention. I did decide to put on a narrow g-string, considering I am so fucking horny still I know my pussy is going to be dripping constantly. I didn't want the wetness to just immediately seep through and be seen when I had to go out. I would have to change when I got home, that's for sure!

Reality is a little glazed over while I'm absently washing the dishes, my senses focused on my three hard nubs. I decide, suddenly, to enjoy the delicious sensations that accompany the idea of anticipation and spread my legs wide, not allowing them to relieve any of the intense pressure that still residing between them. This opens my pussy beneath my clothes – I can feel my lips spread and swollen, the cloth of my g-string brushing against my already swollen, tender and aching clitoris. I can't help but moan a little, under my breath.

I hear the bathroom door shut and startle a little, not paying attention to anything around me now. Fuck, I want to cum. Already. I make myself stay put as I hear you finishing up and opening the door. I make every pretense of being unaware of my actual state and extremely focused on the few remaining dishes before me. Have I stopped scrubbing this fork? Is it a different one or have I been polishing it under the warm sudsy water all this time? I have no idea. I don't care really, so I rinse it and move on to the next item. I smell you come up behind me... god, I love your scent. Your cologne is mild, musky and makes me want to melt into you. Your natural scent is similar so instead of covering, your cologne blends and complements you. My pussy twitches as you put your arms around my waist from behind me, pressing into my backside, your lips on my ear, you kiss the tip gently, and give it one small playful nibble. I smile and turn my head around for a kiss. You press your lips into mine softly and flick my upper lip with your tongue. I sigh, but don't move other than to go back to "focusing" on the dishes.

You push your hands under my top and move them up slowly, circling around my rib cage, not quite tickling. I hold my breath still, but not my hands. I keep scrubbing. Finally you work your way up to my breasts and flick your wrists so that my top ends up over the top of my tits. My nipples are pointy and hard, sticking out like pencil erasers, crinkled and tight, wanting relief. You flick the tips with your thumbs and that's it... my hands drop into the water, letting go of everything except the sponge, which I'm gripping tightly, waiting. I moan and lean back, wanting more. You read the signs and grasp the nubs between your forefinger and thumb and so slowly begin to roll, pinch and tug on them. A low gutteral sound comes from deep within me.

Your voice surprises me as you say something that makes my pussy spasm hard beneath it's covering and my heart beat increase, my stomach knotting in dread. At the same time that you're speaking, you never release my nipples from your fingers, knowing very well after last night how sensitive they are. Almost, but not quite enough to make me cum.

"I told you that you were not allowed to cum until I told you to."

I quickly kneel down in front of you, my skirt swirling around me. I reach to the front of your shorts, and manage to unbutton them. It is a difficult task - you are so hard, straining against the fabric, making them so tight around your cock that I almost can't get them undone. But finally I do, undoing the buttons one by one, slowly revealing your cock to my eyes, one small inch at a time.

I finally get the last button undone, grab your shorts at the top and tug them down your hips. Your cock, fully erect, hard and pulsing jumps out at me. I shove your shorts down around your ankles, and move closer until my breasts are resting against your legs, my hard nipples rubbing against them, being grazed through the thin material of my top by the hair on your legs.

I slide my hands, opened out flat, up the back of your legs to your ass. At this point you are standing there, just your shoulders pressed against the kitchen cabinet, your hips jutting out, and your hands in my hair. I grab your ass as your cock pulses in front of me. I lean forward and slowly lick your slit, taking your precum into my mouth, tasting you, and inhaling your scent. I wrap my lips around the very tip, sucking on just the cap, running my tongue over and over you're slit, lapping up your precum.

At that moment, I just suck on that one small area, going no further, my hands exploring your ass, one finger tracing down the crack till I reach your heavy balls from behind. I take them into my hand and slowly squeeze them, tugging gently as I suck on the tip of you're cock.

I move my tongue then, swirling it around the tip as I slowly began sliding down, taking you into my hot, wet mouth, centimeter by centimeter.

I take you further into my mouth; one hand continuing to slowly squeeze your nuts and the other hand sliding up and down the crack of your ass.

Slowly sliding down, I easily take 4 inches of you into my mouth. But I want more. I think to myself, "My god, you are so big, and I can't take anymore." But I want it all, and I take as much as I can, until you are pressing against the back of my throat.

I have you deep in my mouth. I can feel you pulsing. I can feel the throb of your heartbeat, racing through the length of your cock. I close my lips tightly around you, causing a vacuum in my mouth as I slowly suck back up to the very tip. There I run my tongue over your slit again, taking in your precum, coating my mouth and the tip of your shaft. I slide my mouth back down, my tongue rubbing against the bottom side of you as I slowly swallow you into my mouth again. Again I take as much as I can, deep to the back of my throat, my tongue running across your skin, feeling the texture, tasting you, memorizing you.

I begin sliding back up, my teeth lightly raking across the flesh of your cock on the top and bottom as I suck my way back up to the top. I begin a rhythm, sliding down, licking and sucking back up the length; raking with my teeth and swirling my tongue around the length; up across the tip, licking, taking in your copious amounts of precum, loving the taste of you.

I can feel your chest heaving as you try to catch your breath; I can smell the scent of our sweat and musk as it mingles, the scent of sex heavy on the air. Your legs slowly move back and forth teasing my nipples, making them unbearably hard.

I can feel your balls starting to draw up; I know that very soon you will cum. But I don't want to let you cum yet. So I tug hard on your balls, and you cry out from the combined pleasure/pain of it. Your hands tighten in my hair as you quickly back away from the brink. I continue moving my mouth up and down your shaft moving it slowly in and out of my mouth. I can feel how badly you want to let go. I can feel the savageness in you that you want to fuck my mouth, hard, cumming deep in my throat. Again, you move so close to orgasm. My hand moves, giving your balls another quick tug before moving to the base of your cock, squeezing the base hard, pulling you back from the edge once again.

I continue moving my mouth up and down your shaft, one hand squeezing the base, the other moving, across your ass, down the crack to your asshole.

I suck on your hard cock, slowly slide it deeper into my throat, wanting to take you deeply into me. I move one finger slowly across the pucker of your asshole, sliding it across, massaging it. My mouth moves up your shaft and down in the very rhythm of the hot animal fucking that we both desperately want. I can't seem to get enough of you. You taste so good, you feel so good.

But once again I can feel your body tightening. As I move my mouth back up your shaft, I look up and can see your head thrown back, your eyes squeezed shut, the tendons standing out on your neck, the sweat coating your skin. It turns me on so much, to see the affect I'm having on you. My juices flood my pussy, pushing out of me in a rush, again soaking through my panties and coating me, making me slick and wet.

I'm ready to let you cum. I reach my hand down to my pussy, scoop up some of my juices, coating my finger, and move it back to your ass. I move my other hand up and down the base of your cock, quickly, my mouth opening wide and sliding down your length. I can feel you right on the edge of your release. I relax my throat and you slide down as I push my finger into your ass.

Your whole body arches tightly like a bow as you cum, pumping your hot, sweet, load deep into my throat. Over and over, I feel you shoot, as I swallow every single drop.

Your body jerks; I hear you moan with the intensity of your release. As you ride the crest of your climax, I continue moving my finger in your ass, I continue stroking the base of your cock and I continue sucking on you, still hard in my mouth.

I move my mouth up your shaft, my tongue moving along the length as you slowly slide out I lean back from you, my lips slowly moving up your length as you slowly slide out of my mouth. I slowly start to rise, moving up, kissing my way along your abdomen, up across your stomach. Licking my way up your throat, across your strong jaw to your mouth.

I press my body tight against the length of yours, melding us together from hip to shoulder. I push my fingers through your hair, pulling your head down, meeting your lips with mine. I hungrily explore your the soft sweet curve of your lips, pressing my tongue between them, into your mouth. I move my tongue in, rubbing across and exploring yours, tasting you, giving you a taste of yourself.

I tug at your hair, pulling you closer to me. I want to devour you, take you into me, every part of you; I want to absorb you into my skin and make you a part of me. Your arms wrap around me, your hands sliding down my back to my skirt. You grab a handful of material, pulling it up, up my legs, up over my ass. Your hands dive inside my panties to grasp my behind, squeezing the globes in your hands, massaging, molding them. I move restlessly against you. I can feel your cock swelling against my stomach. I want it, I want you so badly.

I tear my mouth from yours, arching my back. I yank my top up over my head. I want to feel my bare breasts pressed against your chest as you fuck me. You stare down at me, your eyes glazed with passion. Your head dips down, your mouth coming to rest on the top curve of my breast. There you lick, nibbling my flesh, before moving down to my nipple, sucking it deep into your mouth. I hold your head to me, pressing my breast harder to your mouth.

God, I'm so wet... I wish you would rip off my clothes and fuck me right there, in the middle of the kitchen. But after those words, I know that it could be a while before I feel you pounding my pussy again... I'm dripping. I try to explain that I couldn't hold back, that you'd forced me over the edge.

"I told you not to cum." Is all you say. I groan. My legs are still spread wide. You slide one hand down my belly, reaching inside the elastic of both my skirt and panties until one finger rests lightly on my clitoris, oh so slowly and feather lightly stroking. I can't move. Your other hand is still on my nipple, teasing it while you finger my pussy to an even higher state of arousal. You speak again...

"I have to get ready for work tonight. While I'm gone, I want you to masturbate yourself until you're ready to cum and then stop. You are to do this five times. I will leave you the times you are to start and call you. I want to hear you fucking yourself for me. Use the dildo. Make sure it's a deep build up – not just your clit."

I melt in your arms, grinning up at you. You are fulfilling my fantasies and I am so fucking hot right now that I don't think I can hold out another minute if you keep up. You withdraw your hands from my body and straighten my clothes, kissing me harder this time.

"Finish the dishes. For your first session, I want to watch. I want to make sure you don't cum." You head back towards the bedroom, clearly expecting me to follow you, and I don't dare disappoint you now. Not again. I'm aching to feel you inside me.

You get your clothes out and slowly start to get ready. I remove my clothes and lay down on the bed, where you can see me easily. I spread my legs wide for you, my pussy facing you so you can see everything, including the pink swelling and super aroused state that I'm already in. You comment on this.

"It won't take long, I see. You will fuck yourself until I am ready to leave. That includes waiting for the car to warm up." I start to panic a little now. I don't think I can hold out for 20 full minutes! But you haven't given me a choice. I don't know what you'll do if I don't obey, but I don't think I want to find out. You hand me the dildo, a medium sized piece that is filling but not huge.

"Roll over on your stomach. Put your ass in the air. Pretend I'm fucking you doggie style. I want you to make sure to get your G-Spot and rub your clit. I want you to beg for me to let you cum by the time I leave."

Shit.

I do what you say and roll over, my tits mashed into the bed, one hand far underneath me and inserting the fake cock into my waiting pussy. I go slowly, not being able to help enjoying ever slow inch. It does occur to me that this could little tactic could keep me from going over the edge. Once it's all the way inside, my cunt grasping and begging for more, I put my other hand under me and start to rub my clit, moving the dildo slowly in and out of my cunt. It only takes a few strokes for me to start to feel my stomach tie in knots, wanting to release with a screaming orgasm. I go more slowly, trying to hold off what seems to be the inevitable. I wonder how long it's been. Involuntarily, I start to write and groan beneath my own self-fucking. My pussy tightens around the dildo and I'm struggling to keep my fingers from going to fast, pushing me beyond the point of no return. How the fuck am I going to do this four more times tonight???

"Fuck.. please.. please ... I can't do this. Let me cum... I'm so fucking close... please!" Already I'm begging. There's no answer. Frantically, I glance around and discover you're not even in the room. I sigh with relief and start to slow down even more, starting to remove my fingers from my clit. My ass up in the air, my pussy spread, I know if you're standing right behind me, you can see all the way down to my tits, squished into the comforter. I hear your footsteps coming back. Damnit! I start pumping at the same pace again... slow!