Seducing You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a mild breeze behind me and a sudden THWACK! On my ass.. I cry out, right on the very edge of my climax. If you do that again, I'm going to cum.. I'm certain of it.. I beg again..

"Please baby... let me... I can't ... I'm going to cum... "Uuuuuhhhhnnnngggggghhh!"!!!" I'm coming, baby! Oooooooh, Yeeesss, cummmmmiiinnngggg! ""YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"You better not." You say sternly. THWACK! You hit the other cheek, making my whole body shake and tremble. "You're going to slow, dear." You slap my hand controlling the dildo away and grab it with your fingers and start to stroke my pussy with it, moving it in and out faster, deeper and harder than I was.

"Ungh! P-p-l-eea! Fuck FUCK FUCKME!! GOD PLEASE!" and with that, you pull out the cock, grab my legs and force me onto my back. You grip both of my wrists in one of your larger hands and jerk them above my head while getting on top of me enough to hook your now shoed feet under my calves and force my legs apart. I can't move.

"NO! please.... Oh fucking god... honey, let me.. I'm dying here...!" I see you grin above me and you just simply say "Nope." You then lower your head and take my overly stiff, painfully engorged nipples in your mouth, one at a time, and slowly suckle them, interspersed with gentle nibbles, grazing them with your facial stubble and I squirm beneath you, my head shaking back and forth, moaning and lost in the sensations. My pussy is so on fire, dripping on the bed, my clitoris so swollen that it's visibly poking out from beneath it's protective hood. It's throbbing so hard that it's almost post-orgasmic in it's strength, except without the relief.

You move down my tortured body, bringing my encaptured arms with you, making sure your torso stays between my legs enough that I can't close them and seek any type of relief. My gut twists in agony, tight and desperately needing the tension that's built up to find it's release. I look down, wondering what else you're going to do to me, and I see your head dip down between my thighs, your shoulders keeping them spread now, my wrists still in your hands. AS if I have the strength to pull away at this point anyway.

"Oh fucking god... " I moan softly... "Ohhhhhh, God, Ahhhhhhh! I'm cummmmminnnggg.... so good... so gooooooodddddd!" "YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" I know what's coming.

I feel it.. the warm, wet stiffness slowly stroking me, starting between my cunt and my anus, and licking all the way up my slit, tonguefulls of my cream spilling into your mouth. You get to the bottom of my clitoris and instead of licking it, you lick around it, your tongue just barely edging it and I scream in frustration. You scrape your mouth down the other side of my pussy, making sure not to make any direct contact with my blood engorged nub. I can't help but shudder and tense, hoping... my hips rising, trying to capture your tongue, trying desperately to get the release I need so badly. I can think, I'm completely lost to everything except the burning of my cunt. I want you to suck on me so fucking much that I'm struggling against you like a tortured animal, squirming beneath your hold on me, my tits bouncing as my hips hump air.

You circle my clitoris several times, until my legs are shaking, my whole body is sweating with the effort to get to the pinnacle. Finally, you give it one solid and firm swipe of your tongue, causing me to cry out, as if in pain. I am in pain. My pussy is literally aching with the need to be relieved, the pressure so intense that I feel like I've been tied and tortured in a prison camp for days. I start to sob as you let go of me and stand over me, watching me helplessly trying to get what I need from something that's not there. Something deep in my subconscious keeps my hands off my pussy and my legs wide open. I can't touch my tits either. I'm so close to orgasm that anything could send me over. But there is nothing except me and if it's this bad now, how much worse will it be if I fuck myself into the oblivion I so desperately need right this second?

You chuckle and reach down, pinching both my nipples hard at the same time. I cry out again, my hips haven't stopped humping air. You whisper in my ear, reminding me... "Don't cum... or else. Only four more to go, sexy. I left the times on the counter."

I hear you, but it doesn't fully register at this point in time. I'm an animal in heat and if I don't rut, I'm going to rage until I find something to fuck. My pussy is aching, soaking wet, my clitoris as big and swollen as my pinky finger. I shudder as your words slowly start to sink in and I realize you've already left.

I lay still for a while, keeping my legs wide open and my arms flat at my sides. I decide to meditate and try to get to a state where just closing my legs won't make my pussy spasm so hard that I fall on my ass in what would probably be the most intense orgasm of my life. I intentionally slow my breathing and heartrate, not moving an inch. I close my eyes and focus on my breath instead of my tits... I focus on my chakras instead of the burning ache that is still overwhelming to almost all my other senses residing between my thighs.

Finally, after I don't know how long, I feel like I'm stable enough to move. I'm still intensely aroused. God help anyone that comes to my door right now.... I go and find his list. It's now 10:30 PM. I look at the paper with scrawled times on it. Oh shit.. how the flying fuck am I supposed to pull THIS off???? I wonder.

11:15, 11:45, 12 and 12:15.... Each increment decreased by 15 minutes making the last two sessions run on. I wonder how long you expects me to keep this up? I guess I'll find out when he calls. All I know is that I will never, ever cum without him telling me to again. My cunt twitches yet again. Fuck. This is going to be one long assed night.

I sit down on a kitchen chair and look at my list of times and then at the clock on the microwave. It's 10:45 now. I didn't realize I had been sitting here for 15 minutes, blank, wet, and still aching. In 15 minutes, I'm supposed to start my chore of masturbating, per your dictate. You'll be calling to make sure. I wonder for a moment if I can pull off faking it. Then I realize that I'm not that good... and I did ASK for this. I heave a sigh and stand up again, slowly making my way the short distance to our bedroom. It occurs to me I'd better change the sheets before I fall asleep tonight. I'm sure you won't be thrilled going to bed in a sopping puddle that I'm certain will be there after I'm done, despite the hours between my final session and your return home.

I wonder what I'm supposed to do with the last two. There's only a fifteen minute gap.. how long am I supposed to go? Then I realized that it doesn't matter. My pussy is raw and in need. I flatten out the bedding, not having bothered to dress in the short time you've been gone, stretch out next to my dildo, my phone and the paper. I can feel the blood start to rush to my tits, making them swell with anticipated desire. Of their own accord, my too sore nipples start to perk and tighten. I sigh a small moan.

I look at my cell phone – 10:55. Where on earth is the time going? My heart starts to beat in my chest and I can feel my blood slow down and start to burn under my skin, bringing all my nerve endings alive. Five minutes to go and my pussy is already starting to drip. I dare not touch myself until 11. Not even my hard nipples. I struggle to control my breath and keep some measure of calm.

The entire bed seems to vibrate as my phone rings in it's silent mode. My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest as the sound and feel of it makes me tremble. I answer in the middle of the second "ring", making sure it's you.

"Hi... " I say quietly.

"Start." Your voice commands.

I squish the phone between my shoulder and chin and grab the dildo and very gingerly shove it into my waiting and open pussy. I moan into the phone, the position awkward and uncomfortable, but I know I soon won't care.

"Fuck your pussy like it's my cock and finger your clit like it's my tongue. I want to hear your cunt, I want to hear how wet you are!" This isn't a request. I put the phone down as close to my fuckhole as I can get it, slowly sliding in and out, my finger rubbing my immediately hard clit, my body tense and waiting. I hear muffles sound coming from the phone and stop long enough to grab it and bring it back to my head...

"Yes Sir?" I moan as I say it, my body weak with need for you.

"Put me on speaker. I want to hear MY cunt and your begging... and I want to make sure you can hear me command what to do with MY pussy. You do know it's mine, don't you?"

I groan again and shiver, hearing you talk like this. You've never used words like this before nor had such a demanding and hard tone. I'm ready to cum immediately, but I clench my teeth and make myself hold back. I know I'm not close enough to please you.

"Yes Sir". I push the proper buttons on the phone and put it back near my twat and continue with my self-torture. You start to speak into the phone, the internal microphone making your voice distant and booming, only lending to it the ultimate sense of ownership of my actions and body.

"Feel my tongue sliding around on your clitoris, baby. You feel it? You feel my wet, hard mouth sucking and nibbling on your pussy? You want to cum, don't you, sweet?"

"Oh god.. " the words are almost inaudible, but you do hear them, along with the gushiness that my cunt is becoming. My nipples hurt. I need you to suck them and make the ache disappear.

"Pinch your nipples... I want you to see stars .. I'm biting them, licking the tips with my tongue now and my cock is sliding in you... faster... every stroke sliding against your nub, stroking it to fullness...!"

I'm panting now. I can feel the very rim of the cave that is my orgasm. Panting, twisting and moaning as I fuck my own body into oblivion.

"Uhh.. Ooh! Aaargh...!" The sounds are now just gutteral animal noises.

"I swear, if you fucking cum, you WILL regret it!!" You shout at me through the phone.

"Noo! Please.. Master..?!" I beg imploringly, my body beginning to shudder, so close... it's happened so fast that I'm truly not going to be able to stop myself if I keep going. I'm going to cum... my cries of impatience and frustration while the phone is silent are loud even to my distracted senses.

"Please!!!!???" I beg again, my voice as tortured as my throbbing, dripping cunt. My clit is so fucking hard and so sensitive after early that it's taking next to nothing to get me to this point.

"STOP!"

"NO! God, please no.. don't make me stop!!" I'm crying in earnest now, tears running down my face, my legs shaking with the effort to hold back. I let go of the dildo and take my hands away from my tits and cunt, shuddering almost epileptically needing to let go of this tension so desperately. I think I might faint. But I'm not the fainting type..

I realize after a second that my phone is dark and silent. You've already disconnected. My body convulses and I don't move, allowing the weight of the dildo to cause it to fall from my super-slickeness. My breasts are so swollen and pink from the internal tautness and increased blood flow, mimicking every aspect of my pussy. I can't stop shaking.

Slowly, I get the phone and look at it. I know I won't be moving from this spot for the night. So much for making the bed. It's 11:15. A fifteen minute call. It then dawns on me... he's going to be calling in between job cycles which, depending on what's due, run anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes... and the last two.. his "lunch" break! A full 30 minutes!!! I lean back again and moan loudly.. this time, not in pleasure but dread.

I'm not going to get through 30 minutes of this! No way! I'm already exhausted, despite my need to be fucked. Good lord my pussy aches. All I want is to cum and go to sleep. I feel my eyelids getting heavy and I lay back and close them... just for a minute.

8:15 AM

I feel a sudden chill on my sleep warmed body. I try to roll over and curl up in a fetal position and retrieve the blankets that have suddenly disappeared, causing the indoor breeze to brush over me. I shiver, and start to reach and realize, for the second time, I'm bound. This time, it's different and as I come more fully awake and start trying to get my fuzzy brain to figure out what the hell is going on, a scream suddenly rips from my throat.

Something very hard just smacked my ass with a harsh "THWACK!" It burns and I cry out again, my brain in overdrive trying to put the pieces together as my other cheek is, must be, blistered with some sort of paddle, from the feel of it.

I'm laying with my ass high in the air, my calves bound by what must be miles of rope to my thighs so they are bent as if I were kneeling. Around the spanks and stings and cries of pain, I take stock of my situation. There's some sort of rod or bar (when on earth would he have had a chance to get a spreader bar?) just above my knees keeping my thighs wide apart, my ankles are tied so that my toes are touching. I'm mostly "sitting" on my knees, my face buried into the bed, turned sideways. My arms are slightly behind me, at my sides, tied to my body so as to make both them and my torso stiff and rigid. The ropes stop just under my tits, acting as an underwire and pushing them up, if I were sitting. There are several pillows between my stomach and thighs to keep my ass up in the air, my cunt wide and exposed, open for whatever you see fit – and dripping.

I don't know how many times you've spanked me. My ass is on fire, burning up with pain, sobs tearing from my chest as comprehending dawns. I fell asleep! He tried to call me and I was asleep! Oh fuck.. I'm in for it now – SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! Thinking and crying, my cunt quivers, still waiting – still aching, all the more so with the new sensations added.

You stop and lean down and whisper in my ear, "Good morning, Sunshine. Did you sleep well?" While you speak menacingly, your hand travels over my butt, almost tickling over the pain, making me squirm and sigh through the tears. I start to apologize and you just mouth to me "shhhh...". I know that it's no use to talk at this point. I have to just take whatever comes and accept it. I try to relax and do exactly that.

Suddenly, my body spasms in reaction to your fingers sliding their way down to my gaping pussy. You circle my clit over and over and over, making my cunt open and beg on it's own to be filled. The ache is renewed. You move your hand way from my swollen pleasure button and start to circle my hole, making open more, teasing it.

"Ahh... someone wants to get fucked."

All I can manage is a groan and slight shaking of my tender ass.

THWACK! I cry out. You've moved lower, and started smacking closer to my cunt, making it sting and quiver. THWACK THWACK THWACK!

"First, you cum without being told.. and then you dare fall asleep without fulfilling your duties? Tsk tsk.. bad girl. Very very bad girl."

You've paused to finger my pussy again, and this time you sip one into my waiting twat, sliding it in slowly, stopping every now and then to twist and wiggle the tip inside of me, making me pant and groan and shake.

"You've want to cum pretty badly don't you, pet?"

I nod my tear stained face, my eyes glazed over, my lips dry again, not able to speak due to the sensations you're causing. Suddenly, I see you grinning, almost from ear to ear.

"Alright, pet. I'll let you cum."

Uh oh. Somehow, this suddenly doesn't sound like such a good idea. You wiggle your finger again and my pussy clutches at it, while you move your thumb to my clitoris and massage both my g-spot and my clit almost to the point of overload. Suddenly, you pull out and away and flip me over. My legs are up high and I can see the bar you've gotten. It's an odd shape – instead of being strait across, it's got a sort of U dip in the middle and the ends are longer than where the leg straps are. Although I notice this and it registers on some level, the thing commanding my attention is what's between my legs, not on them. My cunt is on perpetual fire.

My insides are tense and screaming. If I don't get release soon, I feel like I'm literally going to lose it, mentally.

I feel my self being shifted and re-maneuvered. I find out what the U is for as you lift my head and place the bar behind my neck so that I'm almost bent in thirds – my knees to my thighs and again at the waist. I can barely breathe, my roped knees touching my shoulders. No wonder my arms are bound the way they are! You've done some careful planning! My pussy is high in the air, widely exposed, my thighs wet. I can smell myself, I'm so close to my own cunt. You pull on something and I feel my legs spreading further out.

"Ow!" I cry as my muscles are stretched to the max.

"QUIET!" You yell angrily. I bite my lip, tasting but not drawing blood. I'm watching you, more than a little frightened at this point. Still, my cunt aches for you. The more you do, the hotter I get. My nipples are throbbing right along with my pussy, even though you haven't touched them yet. My ass is now just a warm glow from the spankings.

You stand back and fold your arms over your chest to examine your work. There's a little grimace on your face and I'm not sure why. I glance at your shorts and notice that you have a raging hard on. Big mistake. My pussy shivers and twitches spastically, anticipating the feel of you pounding into me. You're moving around me again and I realize that you're attaching clips and hooks to the ropes and bar to keep me on my back. If I'd thought of it, I could have rocked myself onto my side and made some meager attempt at escaping my fate – still unknown to me.

"There!" you say with finality and grin. "Now, my darling, the real fun begins."

I shudder.

You climb onto the bed with me and sit facing my pussy and start to slowly run your hands down the insides of my thighs. I sigh in pleasure, closing my eyes and enjoying your hands on me, warm and rough, at last. You move them down towards my lips and I can feel your fingers part me, the only slightly stubbled skin being stretched out ward. I can feel your eyes on my twat, examining and inspecting. Suddenly you let go and my lips snap back, cover my pussy and I moan in disappointment.

My eyes snap open hearing a tearing sound. Tape. Once again, your hands are on my lips, pulling them as wide open as they'll go and I feel you pressing something onto one.. and then as you push the lip towards my thigh, I realize you're taping my pussy open, my clitoris totally exposed, hands free.

Cunt juice streams down my crack, my clit visibly throbbing. Both lips are now taped to their respective thighs.

"Don't worry, love. It's surgical tape. I might enjoy torturing you like this, but I also love you. I have no desire to actually hurt you. I'm just giving you what you asked for." And I hear you chuckle softly, knowing that I had no idea you'd ever go to these lengths. I also realized that the weeks spent without comment to my notes must have been you preparing. There's no other way you could have gotten all this together like this if you hadn't. I nod silently in response. What else can I do other than watch and wait.. and hope that you give me relief?

You look at your newest addition to my plight and reach out with a finger and draw small circles on my super tender, super charged, super sensitive bud. My entire body stiffens and I cry out with both the pleasure and pain it brings. I need you so badly that nothing is pure pleasure at this point. Every touch has an element of pain as my nerves are too taught. You keep stroking me, not touching anything else and I can feel the burning in my cunt, the need for being filled with a cock to complete me.