Seducing You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm expecting it.. you stop. I moan. I'm doing a lot of that lately.

You leave me in my motionless trussed up state and come back only seconds later with a small bag. You start pulling things out of it, but your back is to me so I can see. My body is vibrating, still sitting on the edge of orgasm. The same orgasm that's been building for two days now. Building with me sitting on the precipice, not allowed to go over.

Finally, you come back to me with a couple of items that you start to show me. A Y shaped short chain with clips on all 3 ends, a new vibrating dildo, with several settings from the looks of it. It's curved with the intention of getting to the G-Spot and has nubby studs all over it. We don't speak. I'm not sure I have the ability to form words at this point anyway.

Again, you get between my legs and you start to lick and suck on my cunt, hard.

"OOH! MMMMM!!! FU... FU.... UNGH!!!!" "YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" My body is shaking hard, and you stop and smack my ass with the paddle, which must have been just near you as I don't recall you setting it down.

I cry out and groan on the same breath. You smack me again and again and again and then start to suck my clit at the same time, flicking it with the tip of your tongue. My ass wiggles against my bonds and I try hard to hump your face.

The heat from my ass is going straight to my pussy now. I don't feel any pain.. I just feel the spreading warmth, the vibrations, and the fact that my fuckhole is sucking air trying to grasp as something, anything. My whole body tenses up in preparation for the final explosion.. you feel it and pull back quickly.

"NO! GODDAMNIT! NO! I WAS THERE!!!!" I scream my frustration... "FUCK ME, DAMNIT!!" Instead, you reach up between my legs and pinch my nipples and I move my head around trying to rise trying to get something trying to fucking cum! Everything is hard. Every muscle, every nerve, every single particle of my being.

Sliding off the bed, you move around towards to my head with the Y chain and attach to clips to the base of my nipples, making them stick up even more, as if that's possible. They swell in pain and desire as you decide to lick the very tips, making the chain wiggle and pull. I feel my pussy clamp down again, release and clamp. As though it were trying to force itself to untense. I have no control over anything anymore.

You stretch the short chain across my bent body and suck my clit again and suddenly attach the clip there too. The chain is short enough that my nipples are being stretched downward and my clitoris is being pulled up, sticking out of my cunt by at least half an inch now.

I start to cry again. The pleasure/pain is too much. I haven't been able to orgasm yet, my pussy has been tortured with so much waiting that I don't think there's anything left to do but cry. You don't seem to take any notice of my renewed sobbing as you "work". You pick up the dildo and slide it into my waiting pussy and I cry out now in total abandonment. My sounds aren't words, just of pure, raw, animal need.

"Okay baby. Now you're going to cum. Since you can't do what I say, I'm going to give you – once again – what you seem to think is what you want."

"UNGGGGHHH!!!!" In midair, my ass bounces, trying to get the dildo in deeper. You make sure its in all the way, and turn it on to maximum immediately.

"AAAH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OHGO...FU... MMMNNNGGG!" "YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" Nothing coming out of me makes sense as the dildo vibrates my insides. You start to pump it in and out of me and suddenly, I feel you chewing on my pulled clitoris. At the same time, your other hand, not controlling the fake cock, reaches up and starts to flick and pinch my already clamped nipples.

All these sensations has me to and over the edge in seconds and not being able to move, all I can do is scream as the orgasm I've been holding off way too long hits me like a ton of blows all over my body...

"FUUUUCCCKKKKMEEEIMCUMMMINNGGG!!!!!" "YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

My tits throb in time with my cunt, hurting and aching from the clamps, another dimension to intensify the climax. My juice squirts out around the dildo and into your mouth as you continue to suck and chew on my throbbing clit, my cunt grabbing and sucking the dildo trying to draw it all the way inside of me, I can't breath and the sensation of asphyxiation between my short hard gasps and my lungs being practically squashed makes it even more powerful.

I keep cumming, screaming the entire way, pleasure and pain mixing and making the orgasm more intense than the holding off. But you don't stop. You keep going with your mouth and dildo and fingers twisting, pulling and pinching my nipples, alternately. You don't release the chains.

"OH OH GOD OH GOD FUCKKNOOOOOOOO!!!!" "YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" another smashing orgasm hits my pussy, making it spasm painfully. I'm panting, almost completely out of breath and still, you don't stop.. I feel another one building. I've never been multi-orgasmic in my life. I've always been too sensitive – or maybe not sensitive enough – to achieve such ability. Now, you're forcing me to do it. Not letting up on my body, making me cum over and over and over again.

I can't move. I can't breathe.. I'm in a state of almost shock, as the waves keep washing over me. All I can feel is my pussy pounding, throbbing, not being allowed to escape the new form of torture.

Finally, you stop and pull out the dildo and turn it off, slipping your tongue off of me, but not before lapping at my faucet of a pussy. But you're not done yet. You haven't gotten yours and your dick is so hard you've had a difficult time keeping me going as long as you have.

You get high on your knees and slip your steel hard cock into my super sensitive, tortured and still spasming cunt. All I can do is whisper.. "no... please... no more..."

"First you're begging to cum and now you're begging not to?" You chuck at me as you slowly slide in and out. Your heat, your feel, your smell and your slowness after all that abuse feels good... despite what you've just put me through, I can feel my cunt slowly responding anyway. You feel it too and chuckle again. You drive your dick all the way into me and I feel you twist.... You pick up the dildo and turn it on and place it against my clit, rubbing it up and down giving me a dual set of sensations in addition to filling my pussy all the way up. I feel you brushing my G-Spot with the head and I can feel myself tighten and fresh juice starts to flow.. I grunt.

"Oh god... please..." "YYEEeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" No! Not yet! Not so fast!"

"Please what?" you ask dryly as you keep pumping and rubbing...

I'm confused.. I don't know what I want.. the extremes of both that you've put me through rattle my body and my brain. I feel another build up. You pound harder and faster. I start panting afresh, thrashing and moaning, humping you, begging silently.

You take the vibrator off me for a moment and all of a sudden, screaming pain hits my clitoris and you immediately push the buzzing thing back and I'm wiggling, trying at first to get away from this new agony but instead, just adding to the movement, making me wetter and harder.

Once I've calmed – relatively speaking – from this, you set the toy down again and settle deep in me and reach up and remove both nipples at the same time, and immediately start to pull, squeeze and twist them. I'm suddenly crying and grinding your pelvis as much as I can, my orgasm getting closer.. another one.

You pull back and pick up the dildo and put it back on my swollen clit and ride me in earnest. I can't move, your weight keeping me completely immobile. All I can do it pant shallowly, grunt and moan, feeling the new pressure building in side of me.

"Don't cum until I tell you to damnit!"

"Uh.." is all I can manage with my shortness of breath.

You keep on me, fucking my pussy hard, going deep and grinding into me with each thrust, one hand at my nipples and the other controlling the vibrations on my clit, my whole body revved up and ready to explode.

"Don't.... You .... Fucking.....Dare!" You grind out between mashed teeth. I try to hold it back, but your cock feels so good, finally filling me to capacity, the vibrator sliding wetly against that aching little bud, your pinching fingers sending shooting stabs of pleasure down my body... I can feel you get harder and I grit my teeth, making myself wait.

You slow your pace, and we're both building to an unbelievable climax. Suddenly, in the back of my head, I wonder if you're going to let me cum again? Even though everything is tender, sensitive and achey... I have to have another release.

You let go of the dildo and start to smack my ass... "NOW.. CUM NOW!"

All of a sudden, without fully expecting it, my pussy spasms and grips, sucking at your dick as the shudders rip through me violently making me scream unintelligibly. You keep pumping your until your cock stops it's own quivering in my body, my orgasm lasting as long as yours.

Slowly, you pull out of me and after almost passing out, my breath starts to return to normal and I "come to". Then I feel your mouth on my cunt.. gently licking, pulling and teasing my pussy. With a dry and cracked voice, I croak.. "Please... don't...". You don't listen and just keep going until my pussy is swollen yet again. It doesn't matter how much I ache. I can't move .. even if I weren't bound, I'm too spent to budge. Knowing this, you suck me full again and start to untie me, releasing my body from it's stiff and cramped position. You don't totally release me though. You keep my lips taped and roll me onto my belly, and bind my hands, gently but firmly, above my head at the wrist. You pull my legs apart and tie each one down towards the corners of the bed. Once this is all done, you slowly insert the dildo into my cunt, turn it on high and reach around to grab what appears to be a thong that comes apart at the hips. You reach under me, putting the skimpy, stiff material under me, covering my mound. Then, you pull the backside up and between my asscheeks. You reach around the far side first and put it together with a small series of hook and eyes, selecting the smallest one. Then, you do the same to the side close to you. Something I hadn't noticed... the thong contained a small, heavy piece of plastic in the crotch. Raised and round, it pushed into the based of the dildo buzzing my twat, holding it into place. There was no way I was getting these things off being tied like I was.

I groaned. My cunt throbbed and tingled. Another orgasm was starting to build. You reach under me and tweak my tender, sore nipples, sending more shocks down my body.

"Sleep well, love. I suggest you sleep when you're supposed to and not when I've told you to do something else."

With that, you crawl into the bed next to me and quickly doze off... leaving me to be tortured yet again, on the other end of the spectrum. I was going to cum over and over and over again... even if I did eventually manage to fall asleep. My body shuddered suddenly, the first one hitting me and I moan into my pillow, muffeling the sound and a new wave building. I could hear you snoring...