Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 25

Story Info
Prison time with a sex-obsessed, voyeur teasing jailer.
3.1k words
4.5
89
00

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, Belinda had a new game. They woke early but unusually they didn't make love. Belinda pulled on a short black negligee and gave James her irresistible come hither eyes as she spun around in a blur of brunette hair and skipped out of the bedroom.

Still naked, James followed her downstairs, across the courtyard and into the old prison cell. Belinda was standing in the middle of cell, her bare feet on the concrete floor, her fingers lifting her silk negligee as she touched her naked body beneath, while her tongue circled her lips.

James padded towards her, but just as he was about to kiss, she clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor. When Belinda was in one of her kinky moods, James obeyed and sat with his back against the cell wall and his neck against the huge steel manacle that was bolted into the concrete.

"This restraint seems to take away all hope," James breathed, his cock erect as Belinda closed the massive steel ring around his neck and locked it with the high security key. There was no play in the steel, and James couldn't even move his head to reach Belinda's bare thighs only inches away.

Belinda was uncharacteristically quiet as she crouched down and locked his wrists into similar shackles attached to the walls either side of his body.

"Let me give you oral," James mouthed with Belinda again standing tantalisingly close to his head, "You love my tongue."

Belinda did and see was already wet from James clattering desperately beneath her, but that wasn't the plan for today. Instead, she swung around, spraying out silky dark hair as she skipped raunchily out of the cell and slammed the door behind her. With the grilled cell window also shut, James was left in complete darkness as his supposed sex bunny locked and bolted the cell from the outside.

"Bel?" James called hopefully.

They would often play with the prison cell but Belinda's key turning tease was usually long, explicit, and sexual. This time Belinda had locked the door and padlocked the bolts without even a word.

"Okay, I guess I wait?" James called, his erect cock bouncing somewhat hopefully as he sat on the cell's concrete floor.

*

Before meeting James, Belinda had never liked photos of herself, but he had changed that by showing her how to feel sexy in her body. Now when alone, she would video herself posing provocatively in their bedroom, her naked hips rolling, her bare butt bouncing as she waltzed back and forth.

She found it fun to watch the clips, but the real audience was James. She would sometimes project the flirtatious videos on to the wall of his locked cell. She would then relax, her body sinking into the soft cream couch as she enjoyed his reaction via the 24-7 web cam surveillance of his cell.

James's reaction made her feel beautiful, wanted and just hot. If he was working, he would slam shut his laptop and lean back and pant and moan as he watched transfixed. The key to James's cell would often feature in Belinda's movies. Sometimes tucked into a red garter belt where it hugged her thigh as it bobbed along beneath her naked cheeks. Other times she would casually toss his key into the bin or just sit on it absentmindedly as she worked in just her bra and panties.

But today, Belinda had a new game to play.

*

"Whoa!" James cried as the pitch black suddenly gave way to a larger than life-size image projected on the wall of his cell.

The live feed was looking up at Belinda's white lace panties from a small GoPro camera evidently strapped to her thigh. As she moved, it became clear that Belinda was wearing a long pale pink skirt that let in enough light to showcase the teasing curves and creases of her thighs and butt, while blocking out the rest of the world.

"Wow, Bel!" he called, looking up at the larger than life sized thighs that walked, stopped, and then bent over above him. From the background noise he could tell that Belinda was loading the dishwasher, an everyday task, but not one that he had ever seen from this angle.

James sat transfixed as Belinda continued to saunter around the kitchen. She was now humming aimlessly as she lay down on the couch with her feet propped up and her legs spread to ensure the camera stayed focused on her resting curves.

"Bel, what's happening?" he called, his voice gravelly.

"Darling, you can see everything..." Belinda voice was equally breathy through the cell's speakers.

"Everything inside your skirt."

"Well, that's all you'll see today," she mouthed bewitchingly.

*

Belinda reached her hands inside her skirt and pressed her painted nails against her damp lingerie. James's lust-filled cries echoed loudly through her air pods.

"Wow, it feels like you're in there," she mouthed.

She could hear James's manacles rattling and she closed her lashes to picture his glinting chest and biceps flexing as he tried to reach her magnified image on his cell wall.

"This reminds me of the beach," James sighed longingly.

"Oh yes, you were so attentive..."

Belinda smiled as her fingers came into shot and danced across her damp crotch. She thought back to the deserted beach, James's naked body and his erect cock bouncing comically while his elbows were cuffed together behind his back.

She had screwed a nose clip on to the delicate flesh between his nostrils and then used that to tether him to the back of her sandy blue bikini bottoms. With James securely tethered, she had laid on her front and sunbathed.

She giggled. James had tried to escape from her curvaceous butt, but her bikini bottoms had barely pulled free from her crack before the pull on his nose became too much. She giggled again as she remembered how it tickled. He had then tried to use his teeth to pull her bikini from her sandy, tanned butt, but with her hips pressed into the warm sand, the Lycra just clung to her decadent curves, holding her bikini in place.

"I gave you a long leash... to start with," Belinda called.

James smiled. Yes, at first, he had been able to sunbath next to her, almost free other than for the thin chain that attached his nose to his partner's butt. However, Belinda had then removed the chain and locked the nose clip directly to her sandy Lycra bikini, forcing James to lie with his nose between her cheeks.

"You fell asleep," James called.

Oh yes. Belinda flushed as she recalled the dreamy feeling of waking to his loving kisses and pleas to be released.

"And you lost the key for the nose clamp."

"Oh yeah."

Belinda giggled, relieved that James's couldn't see her face blush. Yes, she had mislaid the stupid tiny key in the warm sand. That hadn't been her plan and she had had to carefully slip out of her bikini and make love to a man who had her bikini bottoms locked to his face.

*

Belinda snapped back to the present and sprung to her feet in an attempt to disperse her arousal, "Okay, I'm a bitch," she cried, "but it was only a couple of days before we managed to unscrew it."

James's mind had returned to his current predicament. He was aroused like crazy and was thrusting his hips and shaking his cock in the hope of climaxing. Belinda felt compelled to assist and skipped coquettishly over to the nearest wall to perform her newly leant pole dancing moves.

"Bel that's fucking sexy, but I can't reach my cock," James cried.

Belinda smiled at the compliment but ignored the plea as James's amplified arousal-soaked moans flowed through her air pods. Belinda started to twerk, her round butt bouncing as her bare feet twirled across the lounge floor. Her buttocks swayed and her skirt lifted but not enough to give James a glimpse outside of his virtual cell.

"Wow, Bel... but I still can't cum!"

Belinda was now laughing in a panting, breathy voice. James's pleas were making her hot, and she rocked her hips and reached her arms into the air, revelling in the stretch and the wonderful feeling of power and complete control. Her thrill was amplified by knowing that all James could do was to sit manacled on the floor of his cell and gaze at her body awe.

This was too much fun, just a playful flick of her hips would elicit an adoring moan from her man. She felt adored and wanted. She could literally feel him watching her, his eyes causing actual stimulation inside her skirt.

Belinda ran to find her vibrator and then held it between her legs as she pressed herself against the nearest wall. "Yes, yes!" she was trembling and shaking as she orgasmed with James watching every minutia of her body climax in high definition.

*

Belinda coyly straightened by panties as she walked to the bathroom. She pulled a brush through her long dark hair and then hitched up her skirt, pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet.

"Oh," she exclaimed, placing a fingertip over the GoPro camera.

Everything went dark in James's cell, leaving him focusing on the sound of Belinda's pee followed by the flush of the toilet. Only then did she remove her finger to show her white lace lingerie sliding down her thighs, over the GoPro and down to the floor.

"About time," James smiled as he watched her naked crotch move, swishing thigh over thigh, rolling cheek over cheek, as Belinda sauntered back across the courtyard to his cell.

Without a word, Belinda unlocked the cell door and twirled over to her manacled man. She lifted her long skirt and dropped it down over James's head, enclosing him inside with her naked, shaved body.

"Closer," he begged, the heavy manacle around his neck holding him inches from her crotch.

"Recognise the view?" she whispered.

"So much better up close."

"Focus on my aroused scent..." She teasingly brushed herself against his nose, lacing his nostrils with her cum.

"Just unlock me, darling!" James was desperate for her touch.

Belinda stepped away, the soft sheer material of her skirt whooshing over his head. She then produced the white lace lingerie that she had orgasmed in and placed them over James's head, the damp crotch against his mouth and nose, and his eyes looking out through the leg holes.

"Now, I know you'd hate them to fall off," she purred.

"Not that thing," James panted, as Belinda used the nose clamp to lock a bunch of her used underwear to the delicate flesh between James's nostrils. She screwed them together tightly and waved the small key.

"I'm not very good with these," she giggled, "Wasn't it two days last time?"

"Fuck, I want you Bel," was all James's panting breath could manage.

"Well, if cum soaked silk has that effect on you," Belinda sighed theatrically, "Then I may as well dispose of this key now."

James knew when Belinda was on a dominant high and watched as her irascible bare feet toyed with his erection, smiling cherub-like as she pretended to stand on his cock.

"Coffee?" James suggested, in an attempt to distract the feisty woman.

"Good idea, darling," she giggled, dancing out of the cell and locking the door behind her.

*

Belinda slipped into her heels, put on her make up and grinned as she left the house to walk to the café, "What beautiful weather," she mouthed into her air pods, "Lovely autumnal glow, isn't it?"

"You've got pink undies now," James sighed.

"Oh yes, that's all you can see," Belinda giggled with mock pity.

"They're slipping between your cheeks... on the right."

"Oh, darling," Belinda burst out laughing, "And you used to be so worldly."

*

Belinda arrived at their favourite café and slid into a discrete booth. She uncrossed her legs, concertinaed up her long skirt and rubbed the front of her lingerie with two manicured fingernails, "Can you see that?" she whispered into her air pods.

"Yes," James moaned, his cock now aching.

"I'm damp," she whispered.

"I can help with that."

"No, you can't, sweetie, you're locked in a prison cell, with my panties stuck to your nose."

"Do I have to watch you masturbate?"

"Aha... I'll be asking questions later."

James could hear Belinda's coffee arrive with pleasantries passing between Belinda and the waitress. The waitress even asked where James was.

"Shall I tell her?" Belinda whispered, her lips leaving red lipstick on her cup.

"Yeah, and tell her I'll call her later..."

"Whoa!" Belinda exclaimed, her breath quickening, "Maybe I'll smear cum over your camera."

James laughed. He loved Belinda's games, although this time he was approaching more teasing stimulation than he could handle.

"I've got a better idea," Belinda mouthed beguilingly, she had been looking for a reason to be a bitch. She casually unclipped the GoPro from the strap around her left thigh and tucked it into the crotch of her lingerie. With the camera pressed against her flesh, James's cell was once again plunged into darkness.

"I can't see anything," James called.

"The lens must have steamed up... you know where you are right?"

"At home?" James tried.

"Well, your spiritual home," Belinda mouthed, reaching inside her skirt, her hands enjoying the sensual feel of the silk pulling taut against her butt.

"I'm sorry," James moaned, trapped as he had been all morning on the edge of orgasm and now longing for the teasing upskirt view.

"I bet you are," Belinda called.

Belinda's body was alight and damp. James's voice was causing havoc with her over aroused body. This tease had gone better than she had hoped, but now she was just as desperate to fuck. Yet, her natural insecurities were always bubbling under the surface as was her obsession with keeping James hers, and to do that, she had to fuck with him.

"Well, James, my pants are a bit like your cell... once the door slams shut... you're fucked."

*

James sat in the darkness, listening to Belinda's footsteps and the swoosh of her skirt as she walked. Belinda arrived home at a canter and hurried upstairs to their bedroom.

"Would you like to go back on my thigh?" she murmured, her smouldering eyes dilated as she released her ponytail and lay her head on the pillow.

"Yes," James mouthed, exhausted from Belinda's enforced and prolonged sexual high.

Belinda's dug her fingertips into her pink lingerie, James's camera falling lose as she pulled the fabric down her legs. She reattached James to her thigh and reached for her vibrator.

With his neck and wrists still manacled to the wall, James was now slumped in exhaustion as he watched Belinda touch the humming sex toy against her body. She moaned erotically, spreading her legs which swung the camera back and forth. Belinda's trembles carried through the camera as did her closing thighs which were now encroaching on the lens and reducing James's view on the world.

"Can I see your eyes?" James called.

Belinda unclipped him from her thigh, brought him out from beneath her skirt and coyly smiled into the camera with her big Disney brown eyes.

"Did you like that?" she asked hesitantly?

"Fuck, yeah!"

"You, disappearing into subspace?"

"I feel like I'm in your vagina."

"Oh, that would be nice," Belinda purred, ecstatic that her tease had worked.

Belinda kissed the GoPro, leaving a smear of red lipstick on the lens. She reached back under the sheets and attached him to her thigh to give a live feed of her naked crotch.

"Would you like to make love?" she breathed, excitement dancing in big brown eyes.

*

James was grinning as Belinda clipped across the courtyard and unlocked and opened his cell. Wearing only her short black negligee, she sauntered across to where James was sitting on the hard floor.

"Did that get you in the mood?" Her irascible lips grinned as he kissed her legs.

"I was in the mood when I woke up..." James's damp eyes were wetting her inner thigh.

Belinda crouched and sat down on James's lap, wrapping her legs around him as she slid his cock inside.

"You know that one day I will lock you in this cell forever. Just the thought of clicking the lock shut for the final time makes me so hot." Belinda trembled.

"I can't tell if you mean it," James mouthed.

James was hard and Belinda was open, and the orgasm was amazingly intense. In the dim light of the prison cell, they kissed and then went again leaving James breathlessly wrapped up in Belinda's arms and legs.

"This just like our holiday," she whispered her fingers tapping his nose clip from side to side.

"You going to unlock my neck and wrists?" he panted.

Belinda patted down her breasts, her waist and her legs as she pretended to look for the keys.

"You're only wearing a thin sliver of silk," James cried in exasperation, "There are no key in there!"

"Maybe I've lost those ones too."

"Bel..."

"Shush," she growled, constricting her legs around his waist, and forcing him back inside. It was slow and sensual and seemed to last forever. James's thrusting hips had shifted him forward making the manacle around his neck pull tight as they orgasmed again.

"You look so fucking sexy chained in my dungeon," Belinda growled, biting James's lip.

"Bel, you're in one of those moods," he breathed.

She really was. Belinda's had never needed much persuasion to lock people up and her dominant self was now on a brooding power high. She just felt so turned on.

"What if I fuck you every hour," she smiled sassily, "Caviar, champagne and cum covered panties."

"And Bel cam?"

"Aha, you can watch me sunbathe," she giggled, touching his cock so see if James was ready to go again. She decided he was and eased him back inside.

"No safe word," James breathed, biting on her ear.

Belinda smiled to herself. James had never used their safe word and so didn't know that it would in no way help him escape from her chains. Her capricious mood meant that she would likely keep him locked for longer.

They climaxed again with James gorgeous eyes dreamy in the dim light.

"Aching?" Belinda asked, the shackles holding his helpless body pinned to the wall.

"Yes."

Belinda kissed him. That was perfect. Exactly how every discerning princess imagined their prisoners to be. James was also grinning. He loved pain when delivered by Belinda's hand. Belinda eased back, to free James's cock from her vagina. She kissed his lips one final time before leaving her prisoner and locking the cell behind her.