Better than Hawaii (FF/m)

Story Info
When your wife asks to tie you up, let her tie you up.
7.9k words
3.66
15.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Introduction

"Just one hour, pleassee?" Kelly asked me for what seemed to be the 20th time that night.

"I'm sorry honey, I'm just really mentally drained right now and want to watch TV. I'll make it up to you though, promise" I countered.

Kelly and I have been happily married for a year now, but have been dating since college. I opened up to her about my interests in bondage one drunken night when we were dating, and we began experimenting with each other ever since. We quickly discovered that I was better as a submissive and she loved being the one in charge. We progressed from scarves and cheap handcuffs to tape, and even some leather restraints. Over the years, we collected quite a lot of gear, but ever since my promotion I haven't really been in the mood due to exhaustion. It obviously doesn't take much brain power to sit there and be tied up, but Kelly really enjoys making my life miserable when she gets into that mood. The more uncomfortable I am, the more turned on she gets. She said she doesn't know why, but it just happens. Anyways, lately I've just wanted time to chill, comfortably, whenever I get home, which leads to our current conversation.

"But you've been saying that for months now!" she protested. I just sighed and looked at her with my tired eyes, which seemed to do the trick.

"Sorry for being pushy, I know you've been stressed since the promotion, I'll reign myself back in" she said as her expression softened.

"Haha gotcha!" I exclaimed, pulling out a sheet of paper, handing it to her. "I booked us a little surprise getaway trip to Hawaii!"

"2 weeks?" Kelly asked. "I thought you've been swamped with work? Are you sure it'll be okay to take that long of a break?"

"Yeah, I checked with everyone, and I also have around a month of built up vacation days so I should be fine. Also I know I should've checked with you but I figured since you work remotely, your schedule should be pretty flexible"

"Aww, thanks babe" she kissed me. "I can't wait!"

She seemed satisfied by this revelation, and after a quick hug we went to do our own nighttime routines.

Chapter 2: The Trap

"Hey honey, I'm back! We have 4 hours before we need to leave for the airport!" I shouted into the house as I set my keys down. "Kelly?" I shouted again after not hearing a response.

"Hey Brian, sorry I'm just doing some yoga upstairs! Can't let vacation get in the way of my daily routine!" she shouted back.

"Umm, I think the whole point of vacation is to disrupt daily routines" I joked as I walked up the stairs. I found Kelly In the spare room upstairs on her purple yoga mat, doing the pigeon pose. She was wearing a purple bra and black leggings which hugged her athletic body perfectly.

"Seriously though, we should start packing and getting ready to leave" I told her.

"Okay, I'm almost done!" She breathed as she changed poses. "I actually wanna try this couple yoga pose if you don't mind! It's supposed to be really good for my lower back. Mind helping me out?"

"Yeah okay, but after this you're showering, and then we're leaving okay?" I told her.

"Yeah of course!" she excitedly said after I agreed. "Okay it's called the supported bow pose, and pretty much you're gonna lay on your back and hold me up. I'll be facing the ceiling, grabbing my ankles while your legs hold me up in the small of my back. Like this!" She showed me a picture on her phone.

"Okay, seems easy enough," I said as I laid on the yoga mat. I was pretty confident this would be quick since I'm in pretty good shape and knew holding her up wasn't going to be a problem.

Once I was in position, she walked over and stood over me, feet on either side of my chest.

"Hey, I'm no expert but I think you're supposed to face the other way," I suggested.

"Oh, yeah I think this will be easier for me to lift myself up, trust me," she assured.

Suddenly she dropped down onto my chest, full weight. The sudden impact knocked the air out of me as I instinctively pulled my hands into my chest. She quickly grabbed each of my wrists and quickly pulled my arms out to the sides of my head. She scooped her left leg out, around my arm, and stuffed my arm in between her thigh and calf, before sitting down. She did the same on the other side, and before I knew it, she was sitting on my chest with both my arms securely trapped. My arms started tingling due to the lack of blood flow, as my bicep was crushed between her thigh and calf, and my wrists were securely locked the same way, right behind her knees. This all happened within a couple seconds, shorter than it took for me to regain my breath.

"Ow, fuck Kelly, that really hurt," I gasped.

"Yeah, that was the point babe, I needed the distraction to get you like this!" she smiled while looking down at me. "Obviously I can't wrestle you down without tricking you. In fact, you could probably get out of this with pure strength, which is why I called for backup. EMMA!" She shouted.

"Coming!" I heard a voice say as footsteps ran up the stairs. Emma appeared in the doorway, wearing purple leggings and a matching bra. They must've been doing yoga together before they heard my car pull into the driveway.

"Wow that worked out just like you said it would!" Emma walked over to where we were and stood over me, right behind where Kelly was sitting.

"Emma?," I managed to say as my breath fully returned to me. "I don't know how much Kelly has told you but we have a trip soon and we need to seriously start getting ready to leave. We haven't even packed yet!"

"Oh you didn't tell him yet huh?" Emma asked.

"How could I forget!" Kelly said sarcastically as she put her hand to her chin in a fake forgetful pose. "I sold the plane tickets and hotel to some couple off craigslist! Don't worry though, we only lost a net couple of hundred dollars, but that's pretty good all things considered."

"You WHAT?!?" I shouted. "Why would you do that! That was our only vacation this year! I took off 2 weeks of work for that."

At this point I was really annoyed with her and used my strength to sit up. Since my hands were completely pinned, I was pretty much doing a situp. Kelly was around 5'7 and 130 pounds, so not too heavy but enough to make it difficult. She tried to swing her arms forward to counter my motion, but I began to lift her off the ground. Suddenly Kelly seemed to gain over 100 pounds and my upper body was pinned back to the floor.

"Thanks Emma!" Kelly said gratefully as I realized why Emma was there. Emma had her hands on my wife's shoulder's adding her weight to help keep me down.

"Haha, I knew I made the right decision in calling you!" Kelly beamed. She then looked down at me with a mocking sympathetic face.

"No no no, here's what's gonna happen" she waved her finger at me. She then began to scoot up towards my face. Once her crotch was firmly against my chin, holding my head still, she resumed talking.

"I've wanted to tie you up for months now! You're always too tired though, no matter how many times I ask. I've literally begged you and you still say no!"

"Yeah my job is super draining! I've told you this a million timeeemphhh!" I argued back until she scooted forward so that she was sitting on my mouth. Because of where my arms were though, I could still sneak breaths very easily through my nose, although the air was humid and infused with her crotch.

"Shut the fuck up!" she glared down at me. "Do you have any idea how much anticipation I've built up for this moment? Months of rejection, it does something to a woman."

The look in her eyes was something I hadn't seen in a while. During some of our longer play sessions, towards the end as she got really into her role, she would get the same crazy, evil look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," I tried to say but it came out as an "Mmph Mphhmphh."

"I know you are, but it's too late for that now," she shook her head. "Emma, can you help me readjust him?" I had totally forgotten about Emma as I couldn't see her.

"Of course!" she said from behind Kelly, as she stepped over my stomach and walked around towards my head.

Kelly grabbed my wrist and looked me dead in the eye. "If you resist, you might get free, which I'm sure you would love. If you fail though, I will make the next month of your life so miserable you'll wish you agreed to let me tie you up every time I've asked for the past 4 months" she snarled. She then shifted her weight to the other side and opened up the clamp that was her thigh and calf. Immediately blood flow began to recirculate, and my mouth was finally freed from her crotch, which both felt amazing. I knew what she was trying to do, as she loved this position for me. She wanted to pin both my arms straight above my head, and sit on my face. She absolutely loved smothering as she knew I hated the smell, and the inability to breathe.

"Please honey, you can tie me up just please don't smomphhhfph!" I pleaded before a hand was placed firmly over my mouth.

"Sorry, I just figured you didn't want him to talk," Emma said from her kneeling position over my head. I tried to glare at her but she was leaning over my head, so naturally I was staring at her breasts. By now my right arm was firmly pinned between her legs and my head. Unfortunately, since I could no longer talk, I knew that I couldn't plead my way out of this. I wasn't sure if it would've worked anyways. Kelly seemed pretty determined in her mission. Begging was also a 50/50 with her. Sometimes she would feel sympathy and let me out, but other times, the begging just reinforced the idea that I was suffering, and turned her on even more. My wife could be a cruel woman when she was in one of these moods.

That left me two options: physically try to get myself free, or accept the smothering. Normally I wouldn't have minded but I was really not in the mood to be smothered, since I was mentally invested in the relaxing vacation. I also had a feeling that this would be my best chance to escape, since I knew Kelly would eventually put some restraints on me and keep me for a day or so, which was our longest play session to date.

Since Kelly was clearly holding all of this in for months, I knew that if I gave up she would still smother me brutally for a long long time. I figured that if I tried to escape, she would punish me by smothering me longer, but I rationalized that either way, it would be such a long time that one isn't better than the other. I determined that the risk was worth the reward, and decided to try to escape.

Kelly grabbed my other wrist, and leaned the other way to release my arm from her death grip. She didn't squeeze my wrist as hard this time since I showed no intention to struggle the last arm. At this point I began to buck like crazy. I managed to lift her up a bit and pulled my right arm back close to my chest, so I could use it to bench press her off.

"Oh you son of a bitch" she exclaimed, but she didn't look pissed off which confused me. She instead seemed happy that she had a challenge, and could punish me later if I failed to escape. Emma quickly reached for my wrists however, and pulled them forcefully up straight by my head. She wasn't crazy strong or anything, I was just completely focused on getting Kelly off of my neck. Kelly quickly scooted up and squeezed her thighs around my arms, pinning them to my head.

"Whew that was close, thanks for the help Emma! That's twice I owe you now" my wife smiled as she set her hands on her hips.

"No problem! I wasn't sure what to do but I'm glad it worked out!" Emma replied as she stood up. She then walked over to where my hands were, and stood on them. Because of all the struggling, we were all starting to sweat. I felt the dampness of her black socks and she stood on my hands, further keeping me pinned.

"Wrong choice babe," Kelly smiled down at me as she inched forward, until she was hovering above my face. "Any last words?"

"Mphhhh!" I tried to apologize but she immediately sat her full weight down. This was by far her favorite smothering position when I wasn't bound. She had told me before that it was the most effective way to cut off my air.

"Oops! Sorry I didn't catch that" she mocked. She tightened her grip with her thighs around my head, further squeezing my arms. By this point, I could barely hear anything due to my arms blocking my own ears. I became aware of her talking quietly to Emma, but I couldn't make out any words. Speaking of Emma, why was she helping my wife? What could she possibly have to gain from this? My lungs started to burn at this point, and I began struggling, which was received by Kelly's giggling. The way she giggled was so cute but also terrifying, depending on the situation. I was terrified. I felt her butt muscles tighten as she prepared to lift herself up to let me breathe, which I was so desperate for. I felt her muscles relax again however.

"Haha, you thought!" she said from above me. That I could hear. Finally she raised herself up about a centimeter, but only for a second.

"Take a niceeee deep whiff," she said before resealing my nose and mouth.

Thankfully, she didn't smell at all. She must've been pretending to do yoga because she smelled completely clean, which was a small victory, but that's all I could ask for. I knew that overtime though, she would only get more and more sweaty, which did not bode well for me. She pushed me to the point where I thought my lungs would explode, then let me inhale her scent about another 15 times before I felt Emma's feet move off my hands. I guess at this point, Kelly figured that the exhaustion from asphyxiation would make me weak enough for her to keep me pinned on her own.

"Okay listen up now slave" Kelly said loud enough so I could hear. "This is what's gonna happen"

"Slave?" I thought. She only ever called me that when she was feeling extra cruel. I should've known already, but this just confirmed it. I was in for a very very long day.

Chapter 3: Bondage Begins

"Kelly, sorry I couldn't find them. I promise I looked everywhere!" Emma said as she walked back into the "yoga" room.

"Ohhh, I forgot we must've hidden them for when we had that work dinner party last quarter," Kelly replied, still completely smothering me. "See how long it's been since you let me tie you up?" By this point it had been at least 45 minutes and I was feeling pretty dizzy and was pretty much not resisting at all. It took all my energy to force air out my lungs and inhale as much as I could in just one second. The worst part is I know she was doing this intentionally. During previous times when she had me helpless with my face exposed, she would test out different ways to smother me and would time it to see what made me want to give up faster. I was always in the mood during these tests however, and would help her by holding out as long as possible. Looking back now, I definitely regret it.

"Here, switch places with me and I'll go get them," Kelly offered.

"Uhh, I don't really feel comfortable doing that to your husband," Emma hesitated. "I also don't really know how to keep him there. What if he escapes?"

"He's so tired, it'll be easy!" Kelly promised. "Plus, he's not going to try anything again, because he doesn't want to double his punishment, right?" She taunted as she sat back to look me in the eyes.

I was too tired to even respond, so she responded for me by shifting her hips so that my head was forced to shake with them.

"See? He's not going to try to escape again"

"Ummmm, okay" Emma said. "Just tell me what to do"

"Okay, sit behind me, and as I move up his body, follow me until you replace my position," Kelly instructed.

Kelly began sliding up, which freed my mouth and nose from her crotch; however, it was quickly replaced with Emma's crotch pushed against my chin.

"I don't really feel comfortable smothering him like you did," Emma thankfully said, which gave me hope.

"Well you need to keep him from talking and keep him weak," Kelly thought out loud. "Grab his wrists and pin them down." Kelly suggested. Emma leaned over, pinning my already immobilized hands to the mat.

The steady flow of oxygen was relieving, and I started to feel my strength return. I don't know how, but Kelly somehow saw it in my eyes, because she quickly decided to change my position.

"Emma, turn him onto his stomach," Kelly ordered. I still wasn't sure why Emma was here, since she didn't really know what she was doing and it seemed like she had never done anything kinky like this before. I knew Emma as one of my wife's coworkers, but had only met her a handful of times, one of them being that dinner party months ago.

"And you," Kelly glared down at me. "Don't try to escape or I swear you'll regret it."

Emma and Kelly began to slowly rotate my body, with Emma hovering over my upper body, ready to apply pressure at any point. I decided that in my weakened state, and previous failure, it wasn't worth it. I was also hoping that if I cooperated, Kelly wouldn't get the resistance and struggling from me which I know she secretly wanted. I turned over to my stomach, hand still above my head, thanks to Kelly holding my wrists above me.

"Okay, now sit your butt on his lower back, and slide your legs up next to his head" Kelly instructed.

Emma did so, and once her feet were next to my head Kelly pulled my arms behind me, over Emma's knees so that I was in a classic Lotus hold.

"Fuck, my back," I winced as my head and chest were forced off the ground.

"Okay, now slide your feet directly in front of his face like you're sitting cross-legged" Kelly ignored me.

Emma did as ordered, and soon her soles were pointing towards me.

"Now listen up slave," my wife said. "If you say a word, Emma here is gonna cup your face with her feet to shut you up, do you understand? Not. A. Word."

I nodded my head from its hanging position, which felt super awkward.

"Good boy," my wife teased as she stood up to leave.

"Be quick please!" Emma called after her.

"Hey Emma, look I don't know why you're helping her, but please let me go," I whispered.

"You're not supposed to talk idiot," Emma said, but she didn't adjust her position, so I decided to keep talking.

"Please, I'll pay you to stop. How much do you want? I really am not in the mood for this right now. My shoulders and back are already killing me and youmpmphhh!" I begged before being cut off.

Emma shoved her socked feet together, and then pushed my head down into them so that her soles were cupping my nose. She definitely was working out or just had naturally smelly feet, because they were bad. They weren't crazy nasty, but the smell was definitely unpleasant, and the air around my nose was already very humid.

"Brummh ymhh fmphh ammhh mmphemhphyy" I tried to complain. I could sort of speak through the arches of her feet but obviously they weren't very intelligible.

"Kelly said you're not allowed to talk," Emma said. "Keep trying though, I like the way your mouth tickles my feet"

I immediately stopped trying to talk, but Emma didn't seem to care.

"Found them!" I heard Kelly say as her footsteps entered the room.

Something cold wrapped around my right wrist, before I heard the all too familiar "Click!" of the handcuffs.

"Okay, let his arms down, and sit higher up on his back," my wife told Emma.

Emma slid her legs out from under my arms, and her feet finally left my face. I took a deep breath of fresh air after, but unfortunately my arms were completely numb so they just fell onto the floor. She helped guide my arms down behind my back, and then sat on them, holding them in place. I felt the other cuff wrap around my left wrist, and then the "Click" locking them in place.

"Okay, just keep sitting there while I finish up" Kelly told Emma.

"Do you need help with anything?" Emma offered