Seduction at Koko Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura shreeked like his private cheerleader, insistin that Paul stop for a moment so she could eat my pussy out while he watched. He gave that idea a thumbs down cuz he had a grander plan: fuckin my face. After the last thrust of his fist, he told me, "Sit up on the bench and suck my cock." I obeyed, and he balled up my hair in his large hand while I gave him head.

Seein as I was bendin from the waist to suck and lick her husband's bone, sneaky Laura scooted behind me on the bench and licked the top of my asscrack. I tried to object, but Paul let her have her way. Next thing I nowed, he pulled his cock from my lips and told me to get in the doggie position on the bench. I aksed what for and got eight inches of cock in my mouth as my anser. He went back to gathrin up my hair in one a his hyumungus hands and tuggin it back and forth while I deep-throted him.

"My balls need a washin. Are you too prim for that, Rhonda?" Paul said, soundin harsh, not like the carefree guy in the breakfast room that mornin.

I couldn't say nuthin cuz he was bangin my tonsills. Laura spanked me with her bare hands while demandin, "Lick my hubby's big balls, and act like you love it or I'll make him fuck you up the ass."

I never got to lickin a man's nutsac so fast. I gave Paul's balls a tong bath -- bein forced to hear in groan like a dyin animal -- till I was almost out a spit. Laura watched, goadin Paul with, "Ooh, yeah. She's cleaning off those dirty balls." She was makin me nawshuss. I went back to his cock, circlin my tong on his glans. There was a lot of surface area to cover, suga. Paul's gerth was quite thick, too. Laura wasn't amuzed, and she spanked me again, harder this time.

"Ow!" I yelled, nearly bitin Paul's frenulum. Shit, what's that for? I held up my end of the deal and licked your man's balls," I yelled at her.

"Go back to licking my balls, Rhonda. You can't win this," Paul said, stratefaced."

Begrujinly, I went back to lickin his musty, sweaty balls. Laura took advantage of my position, as I was still on all fours, and rimmed my ass to the same rithim that I was tongin Paul's nutsac. Laura's agile tong felt so good in my pooper that I kepped jumpin. My own tong slipped off her husband's skrotum and slid across his asshole. Paul sighed and told me, "No, don't stop." I just pretended I didn't hear him, and he seemed happy with me lappin at his balls while he tugged on his cock.

Paul was in charge of this ironic spa session, and pamprin was not on the ajenda, so when he ordered Laura to get her face out my ass, she obeyed. Then he told me to stay in position. He switched with Laura, hoppin up on the bench and gruntin with the effort. Seconds later he was fuckin my pussy like animals do in the wild. I wailed and protested but got only Laura's shaved snatch between my lips.

"Mmmmm ... Taste my creamy pussy, yeah," she demanded. I relucktently stuck my tong out and licked her slit. I couldn't beleeve how much cum was spread on her vulva; it looked like vanilla puddin, just not as appetizin. "Ohhh ... yeah. Ohhhhhh ... yeah. Yeah, yeah-yeah ... Ohhh ... OHHHHH!" she shreeked befo turnin rellijus. "Oh, God! OH, GOD!" Her flushed skin and piercin cries made me hornier, and it didn't take long for me to suck on her pink clit till she squirted on my chin.

I slipped into the same sleezy mood, takin Paul's deep thrusts in my pussy like a champ and eatin out Laura, who was on the verje of another orgazim. I dived into her box as if I was comin off a hunger strike, and she rewarded me with a fashal. "Well, this is a spa, right?" she had the nerve to joke.

"But your huzband ain't givin me a gentil touch, either," I said to her. That was Paul's cue to fuck me with such intensity that I couldn't hear thru the pain.

"Take that white cock in your black pussy!" he shouted. "Ungh, ungh, take it! Ungh!"

Spent, Laura was sprawled on a towel on the floor, watchin her huzband screw a total stranger.

"Paul, I can't cum this way!" I cried. "You're bangin like a maniac. Get off me."

"No, I'm going to keep fucking you till I empty those balls you licked," you fucking whore!" he threatened.

"You can't talk to me that way!" I shot back.

"Oh yeah?" he said and then dicked me harder.

I supprized myself by expereeancin one of the strongest cums I ever did. My body spazzimed and my cunt juice gushed out onto Paul's hot iron rod. He lost all control and let out a thundruss "UNNNGHHH!" His cock hurt so good when it finished with a bang-bang-bang-bang-bang deep in my pussy. He shot his load far up into my womb and then collapsed on my back.

Suga, if I wasn't on the pill, I'd be tellin this story to you in a hole diffrent way. I'll rite you again soon.

~ to be continued ~

12