Seduction By Hypnosis Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put Terri down on a chair in the dressing room. "Listen, all of you. When I wake you the women will get dressed and Henry and I will leave the room. None of you will think about what happened tonight. When we get back to the hotel it will be completely out of your mind. Henry, you will feel a strong attraction to Karen and Karen you will be attracted to Henry. Wake up, now."

Karen and Terri opened their eyes and started to get dressed without comment. I took Henry by the arm and led him out of the dressing room.

Eddie came up to me outside the dressing room while the women were getting dressed. "Tim, that was great. Can we make it a regular act?"

I told him I was just visiting and that would not be possible.

Now what was I going to do?

The women came out together looking like nothing had happened. We walked out the back door to the parking lot and Terri's car. "Terri, could you drive us back to the hotel?"

"Of course. Tim, sit next to me."

I did as she asked. On the short drive to the hotel she had her hand on my thigh. When we got to the hotel we all walked to the room. Karen and Henry were holding hands.

At the door, I said: "please, everyone come in?" They all followed me. After they were all in the room, I closed and locked the door. I walked up to Henry and Karen and took their hands in my two hands. They both froze. Terri was watching me.

"What did you just do?"

"I just hypnotized them."

"That easy?"

"Yes."

"Can you do that to me also?"

"Why do you ask?"

"The thought of someone controlling me like that is a real turn on."

I took her hand in my left hand. "Terri, strip naked."

She quickly took off her clothes and stood before me. I felt her pussy. Sopping wet. "Terri, wake up." She opened her eyes.

She looked down at her body. She smiled. You can do it. She came up and kissed me. After the kiss, which was wonderful I told her to sleep. She collapsed in a heap in front of me. "Terri, you are now in my complete control. Whenever I speak to you, you will do exactly what I say.

When we are alone you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes." We weren't alone.

I quickly took off all of my clothes. I was already quite hard. "Terri, wake up."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. My cock was sticking out over her head. "You did it again."

"You are right. Give me a blow job."

She got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth, all the way in her mouth. She was terrific. I could feel my cock in her throat. I started thinking of Constitutional law, anything to avoid cuming. I wanted to save it. I pulled out of her mouth. There was a sucking noise as I pulled out. She looked disappointed. Henry and Karen were still standing like statutes.

"What are you going to do with them?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"It would be fun to see them do it."

"Henry, Karen get undressed and make love, when I tell you. Henry do you have any sexual diseases?"

"No."

"Okay the two of you make love on the floor."

They opened their eyes and looked at each other. They both quickly took off their clothes. They took the missionary position and started pumping. Terri and I sat on the edge of the bed and watched. I cupped her breast with my right hand and fondled her clit with my left hand. Her breathing started to get fast. "Karen start to cum, now. Henry, when you hear Karen cum you will shoot into her."

Karen started to scream and then Henry did too.

When I saw them finish I said sleep before they disconnected. Henry collapsed onto Karen. They both lay there in a pile. I turned to Terri. "Now it is our turn."

"Yes, Master."

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I entered her. We stood there rocking together for several minutes. I felt my self getting even larger as I got ready to shoot. I whispered in Terri's ear. "When I cum you will have your biggest orgasm, ever."

I started to ejaculate and she squeezed me tight and her vagina walls closed around my penis as her body spasmed and she arched her back. "Yes, yes, yes." Came out of her mouth. She squeezed me so hard I thought I might have trouble breathing. She slowly relaxed her grip. "Tim that was wonderful."

Yes it was.

If you liked this story please vote. Fives are terrific.

12