Seduction By... The Serial Ch. 09

Story Info
Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow are expecting.
970 words
3.7
14.1k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are more out there, they will be preying on the innocent." Natanne spoke up dressed in her Native American warrior's ward-robe.

"I know, but I must get Mystic Shadow back to the palace to make sure our king is safe." He told her as he could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Should we stay here and patrol Knight Shadow?" Natanne asked him thinking back on her love who had been lost not long ago because he gave into temptation. Wiping the lone tear off of her cheek.

Natanne saw something move in the tree's, she used her telepathic powers to communicate with the others. They all walked silently into the direction of the skin walker known to the warriors as that of Gore Warrior. He did not hear her come up behind him, when he turned to find her standing there he transformed into the demon that he had been born as. Natanne felt fear for the first time as a warrior and orbed out of his reach. Jada Caster and the other six witches tried to vanquish him without success. Gore Warrior blasted them out of the woods and onto the ground before he orbed out.

"What the hell happened to you Natanne?" Jada Caster asked.

"I don't know, I felt a horrible fear and had to Mystic Shadow laid beneath the huge tiger who was ready to devour her, when suddenly a bright light shot from her stomach. Everyone watched as the huge beast was exploded into a million demons. They swarmed as a tornado around and around until the pit of hell opened its mouth through the ground and sucked the screaming demons inside. Knight Shadow ran to his wife's side, he held her tightly against him.

"What was that?" He asked her knowing in his heart that his wife had known she was pregnant.

"That was our son, he just confirmed that I am indeed pregnant." She told him holding him tightly for they had created the king to lead the White Power of all that is good into the future.get away from him." She said.

"Well, lets head back to the palace and inform Knight Shadow." Rain Caster told them knowing he would love hearing this information.

Knight Shadow had his beloved wife in the kitchen of the palace fixing her fresh vegetables with a roast that he had soaked in a marinade. As he was cooking, he made her drink a large glass of milk. Mystic Shadow decided to steal a cookie using her power of telekinesis, the cookie was only inches from Mystic Shadow's hand when suddenly it blew up.

"Hey that's not fair Knight Shadow, your son wanted that cookie." She told him hoping he would let her have one.

"No, his mother did and is using him to have her way."He told her walking to where she sat."Guess what?" He asked her as a cookie materialized in his hand. "It didn't work." He told her twitching his nose and laughing as he popped the cookie into his mouth and walked back to the stove.

"Your not funny, your not one bit." She told him as she threw a carrot at him that was on a plate in front of her.

"Ah, you want to hit me with a carrot do you?" He asked picking up the bag of flour.

"You wouldn't dare. " She told him with a smug smile on her face.

"Your right, I wouldn't . . . but my boy would." He told her as the bag flew through the air and dumped out over her head.

"You! You! You did not do that!" She yelled looking at him through the flour.

"Your right I didn't, our son did it."He told her laughing and not seeing the other bag of flour dumping over his head.

They each looked at the other, shocked, before they burst into laughter. The warrior's appeared in the kitchen to find Knight Shadow and Mystic Shadow covered in flour. Rain Caster looked at his brother and his wife shaking his head. He hated to give Knight Shadow the news of Gore Warrior's sighting.

"An old nemesis has returned to battle us once more, Gore Warrior is with the skin walkers." He told him.

"I thought as much, he is perfect as a skin walker." He told them.

Mystic Shadow felt a funny feeling about him. "He could have killed me once, yet he said he wanted to have the whole me back to battle." She told them.

It was a cold rainy night on the out skirts of Chicago, Lucy Edwards walked down the rain drenched road leading to her home. She did not hear the foot steps behind her, nor could she scream as the large wolf knocked her to the ground. The wolf had ripped her throat out so quickly that Lucy Edwards did not even know she had died as she watched the murder of her body taking place. The skin walker began removing her skin with its razor like claws. A white light began lifting her up into the air, she was heaven bound when she witnessed the skin walker placing her eye sockets into its head. Lucy was another victim that the warrior's were unable to rescue in time.

Gore Warrior watched Natanne as she waded into the lake on the Palace's property. Gore Warrior's soldier delivered the news of Mystic Shadows up coming birth to the White Light Powers future King.

"Well, perhaps its time for the daughter he weds to be mine." He said with a glimmer in his eyes. He thought back to when he impregnated Mystic Shadow with his son, his son that she killed!

His eyes narrowed as he began his plan's of impregnating Natanne.

To be continued . . .