Seduction of Tamanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

"No, I tried, but he was out of station for his shooting and I couldn't get his cell too. So I left a message on our table. Today he arrived home and got angry that I didn't wait for his return."

"Well that's not fair, "said Monoj. Tamanna looked at him. Monoj stared into her eyes. He saw some sadness in her eyes. Tamanna looked down and started sobbing again. Monoj couldn't keep her like that. He needs to take her to her room. He stood up from his chair.

"Come on Tamanna; lets go to your room. Finish up your drink. I will call for dinner later from our room."

Tamanna looked up to him. Then she wiped her tears and took the remaining drink in one gulp and stood up to leave. But when she got, up she felt her legs were weak. Monoj noticed it. He knew that two strong cocktail were having their effects on her. He swiftly holds her by wrapping his arm around her waist. Then he took her one arm around his shoulder and told her to leave her body weight on him.

Tamanna was so weak from the fight and the alcohol that she could do nothing but to comply with him. Monoj took her to her room and sat her on the sofa. Then he locked the door. When he returned, he saw her crying again. This time, Tamanna was crying like she has lost everything.

"Hey hey, Tamanna, please don't cry Tamanna. Come on, people do fights, its nothing big deal."

She still kept on crying. Monoj stood close to her. He put one hand on her head and pulled her head to him. He caresses her hair.

"Hey, please don't cry."

Tamanna looked up to him with her tearful eyes.

"Come on Tamanna, you are a big girl now. Stop crying like small kids."

Tamanna slowly stopped her cry.

"That's it. That's more like my Tamanna. Why do you need to cry for a little fight?"

"It's not little fight," Tamanna said " It's, why always me?"

"I don't understand!"

"You see Monoj, you love your wife?"

"Yes"

"She loves you too?"

"Yes"

"You both are always there for each other?"

"Yes, most of the times, except for the time like this when I have to work outstation."

"I am not talking about everyday. But you see, people need to be get together for in love, right? I mean how can you love someone when he is not there? "

"Well, I am not getting what you want to say!"

"You see Monoj, I love Ravi very much. I just can't think about somebody else besides him. But he doesn't understand it. He always gets too busy with his shootings. I know it's his profession. But he do have to make time for me too."

"You mean he didn't give you time?"

"Well what do you say if I saw him after every 10 or 15 days? The worst is, we were together for only two days in last one month. "

Monoj understood what the fight was about. He realized that she was feeling lonely from a long time. She was really in need of some companion. The situation was getting more and more favorable for him. He knew, with some precise and careful moves, he can seduce her to become his submissive slut. Only thing he needed was patience. He tried to get more personal with her.

"I guess that's makes you feel very alone?"

"Just imagine. You see, I am also a human being."

Tamanna started to open up a bit. The vodka has made her mind light. Monoj also noticed that her tongue was getting a bit heavy from the alcohol.

"So Tamanna, why didn't you tell this things before? After all we are friends."

"What's the point? Now I'm telling you. But what can we do? " Tamanna looked at him.

"Well you can look forward to make some relationship, which can make you feel good. Making out with other people can reduce your loneliness."

" Well, that's why I used to keep chatting around with people. But there's some things, which can't be fulfill only by talking. Sorry, what am I saying."

Tamanna felt embarrassed that she got too personal with Monoj. Her head was heavy and she was not thinking properly. Monoj smiled at her.

" It's ok Tamanna. Don't feel sorry. You have to talk to somebody to relieve your tension. Then why not me! After all we are good buddies too. ha ha ha. "

Monoj tried to ease up the tension. So far, things were going in his favor. He knew that if he made the right move, he could set his goal tonight.

Tamanna was not saying anything. Her mind was full of thoughts. She didn't want to be too personal with Monoj, but she also wanted to share her feelings with somebody from a long time. Her conscious mind was saying they should stop the discussion before it goes too far. But the fight with Ravi made her angry too. Why does she always have to be the sufferer?

Monoj watched her changing emotions. He sensed the growing conflict in her mind. He thought it's time to move the conversation forward.

"So why don't you try to go out with other people?"

"What do you mean? No way. I can't break Ravi's trust."

"But, what you don't know, doesn't breaks your trust too."

"Means?"

"Means, if Ravi don't know anything, it won't break his trust too. And you also don't have to feel the guilt of being unfaithful."

Tamanna remained silent for few moments. Then she looked straight into his eyes.

"What exactly you mean by going out with other people? You mean having sex with other people? sorry I can't do that."

Tamanna looked a bit angry, but Monoj was in no mood to backing off.

"Who says sex! There are some other ways too. After all you are not only sex starving, are you?"

Monoj's question kept her quite. He just hit her weakest point. She really needed a good hard fucking. But she was not yet ready to cheat her husband. Monoj watched her keeping quite. He thought he may be going too fast. So he tried to ease the tension.

"Hey hey, sorry sorry, I mean it does not always have to be the S only. There are some other ways too."

Tamanna looked at him with confused eyes.

"Like?"

"Like talking, means talking and sharing everything. Some time a bit dirty too, ha ha ha ha. And some little harmless touching."

"Like you did with me whenever you got the chance."

"Hey, those were friendly ok."

"So which are sexy?"

Tamanna stopped after saying it. They are going too far now. Monoj sensed her little dilemma. But he was determined to break the ice. He knew she was not fully conscious. He could sense her drowsy condition and didn't want to let the opportunity go by.

"Well, if you want to, then I can saw you some erotic touches."

Tamanna remained silent. She was not sure what to say. Monoj thought, may he should go slow on her.

"Ok, no erotic. But what about some shoulder massage? You will feel better too."

Tamanna thought a bit. After the daylong hard work, she does would like to have that massage.

"So Tamanna, do you want it or not?"

"I don't know, what Ravi will think!"

"Come on Tamanna, it's only a massage. And how would he know if you won't tell him?"

Tamanna thought for a while. The vodka has already makes her mind quite dizzy. Then the earlier fight with Ravi came to her mind. She thought to hell with Ravi.

"Ok, but only the shoulder massages, nothing else?"

"I promise."

Monoj's eyes lit up the moment he heard her yes. He moved around the sofa and got behind it. Then he put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her body to rest on the sofa's back. Then, he slowly started to massage her shoulder. He slowly rubbed her shoulder blades up to the neck. Monoj did know the art of massaging quite well and soon his fingers started to create magic on her body, which washed away all of her stresses. Tamanna closed her eyes. Her mind was drifting away to another world. She didn't care about Ravi anymore. All she wanted was relief. Monoj looked down to her. He saw her cleavages popping out of her low cut top. He felt a huge urge to touch those round breasts, but somehow he controlled his hands.

Tamanna was feeling really wonderful. She was enjoying the lovely touch of his hands. After giving her a good long massage, Monoj stopped and asked her

"So how are you feeling now?"

"That was really wonderful...thanks Monoj."

"Well if you want to, then I can give the same treatment to your other body parts too. I mean your feet, back."

Meanwhile, the alcohol had made her totally inebriated. Her mind was not thinking properly about the situation, where was it heading. She only wanted to enjoy the lovely touch of his hands on her body, aching from the long days work.

"Ok, actually my feet are hurting a lot."

"Just leave them to my care. Now you have to get up and lay on the bed."

Tamanna got up from the sofa, but was unable to stand properly. Monoj came around to hold her and took her toward the bed. Monoj was looking at her and smiling. He was pleased that his secret plane was going on exactly as he wanted till now. When they reached the bed, Monoj laid her on her back. She closed her eyes and immediately collapsed into a sleepy condition.

Monoj sat on the bed near her feet. He admired her for few moments. Then he took her right feet in his lap, and started to rub it from the toe to her fingertips. Tamanna felt very relaxed as if all her pain was gone. After he gave her right feet a good long massage, he started doing the same with her left feet. Monoj also enjoyed touching her soft legs. He closely examined her shaped legs.

Tamanna has a nice pair of legs. Her hips were round and firm. The tight sweat pants exposed the shape of her legs perfectly. Monoj looked up to her groin. He saw a slight bulge around her crotch. The pant was so tight that it revealed her pussy mound too.

That made him hornier than ever. He decided to get more aggressive. He put down her feet and then he got up and sat a little further up on the bed, around her knees. Then he took her right leg and placed it on his right shoulder.

The sudden change in posture awakened Tamanna from her trance. She opened her eyes and asked him with her heavy tongue.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax Tamanna. I am just going to massage your legs too, think you need it too!"

Tamanna's already dizzy mind didn't found it offensive.

"Ok, if you are so kind to me," and she closed her eyes again.

Monoj started to massage her leg. He started from her calf muscles. Slowly he moved his hands toward her knee. After some time, Monoj's hands were on her thigh. Monoj was thrilled by touching her soft round thigh, although she was still in her clothes. Then slowly, he moved his hands towards her upper thigh. Monoj was looking at her face to see any sign of objection. But what he saw was a cheer delight in her face. Although her eyes were closed, Monoj could feel from her expressions that his touch was creating some short of fire in her too. Her long starved body started to like his ministrations of her legs.

Slowly his hands came nearer to her groin area. Monoj lightly brushed the back of his hand to her pussy mound. He waited to see any reaction from her. But Tamanna lay still with her eyes closed. Then Monoj did it again, with a little more pressure on her pussy mound. Still no reaction. Monoj sensed that he was nearing his goal.

Then he put down her right leg and got up from the bed. He came around and sat on the other side of the bed. Then he took her left leg on his left shoulder and started doing the same thing. Pretty soon his hands were at her upper thigh, and then near her groin brushing her pussy mound again. Monoj can't believe that he was actually rubbing his hands on her pussy mound. He saw her pussy lips were also swelling up a bit. He was sure that in her unconscious mind, Tamanna was also enjoying the little erotic touching. Monoj thought it's time to move on for further action.

"Tamanna, please turn around so can I massage your back too."

Tamanna didn't utter a word and turned her body. She was lying on her belly face down. Monoj watched her voluptuous ass, cladded in her tight sweat pants, which exhaustively exposes her round buttock for his pleasure. Monoj felt a strong urge to put his mouth on her beautiful ass, and keep on sucking that soft melon. But, somehow he controlled himself.

He began to rub her back, starting from her waist and gradually move up to her shoulder backs. Tamanna once again lost in his magical touch. Monoj watched her as he kept on rubbing her back. He also sensed her getting lost in his sensual massage. Then he slowly put his fingers under the hem of her top. Slowly he touched her bare skin. Then he started to massage her bare back, moving his hands upward. His hands slowly pulled up her top gradually as his hands moves higher on her back. Soon Tamanna has her top pulled up to expose her necked back to his pleasure. His fingers were feeling so good on her that, she was not aware of the situation at all.

Monoj was thrilled as his hands touched her soft and smooth skin. His hands were roaming all over her bare back, spreading a titillating pleasure across her body. Monoj also felt her responding to his touches on her necked skin. The sight of her half necked body and her juicy ass in front of his eyes, made him more aroused. His hard member had already formed a big tent in his trouser. He needs to do something about it.

Monoj looked at her. She was in her own pleasure world not bothering about his actions. She was completely lost in the intoxication of the vodka. Monoj noticed her condition and decided to move fast.

Monoj got up on the bed and straddled her around her hips. In that position, Monoj could reach her entire back from her waist to her shoulder. The big bulge in his trouser was just above her big round ass. Tamanna couldn't see it as, she was laying face down. Monoj again stared to rub her bare waist. Then slowly, he started to move his hands on her silky smooth skin up towards her shoulders.

When Monoj leaned forward, his big bulge nudged her soft ass. Monoj felt wonderful about it but he also get tensed. He paused to see Tamanna's reaction. But when he didn't see any reaction from her, he slowly began to rub his bulge on her plumpy ass with the rhythm of his hands, massaging her back.

Tamanna, with her dizzy mind also felt the hard cock pocking her ass. She sensed his intention of taking advantages of her situation. But at that moment, all she cares about was the soothing effects of his hands on her long neglected body. Actually she was enjoying the male attention she's receiving after a long period of time. So she didn't reacted at all and let the things go on. The alcohol has already washed away all her thoughts about her husband, her family and society. Right now, she wanted his touches more than anything else. She thought Monoj also deserved his share of pleasure as he took care of all her problems so far. And they have done this before too. She thought, what harm in this if Monoj does it again.

Actually, Tamanna was also enjoying the little erotic pleasure. May be for the fact that she didn't have any sexual activities for last one month, her body was responding to Monoj's little ministrations. Especially the feeling of his hard cock poking on her ass, made her a bit aroused too. The illicitness of the act made her even hotter. Although they were still clothed, Tamanna felt his hard dick was pushing between her ass cheeks along with the thin material of her sweat pants. Tamanna felt her pussy started to get wet. She was surprise to find the fact that her body has started to acts on its own.

After some moments, she started to push back her ass to Monoj's cock without even knowing it. Monoj felt the sudden change in her action. He felt her trying to grind her ass into his hardness. He also pushed his bulge with more pressure into her ass. Slowly, he also started to grind his dick on her soft ass. His hands were massaging her back from waist to neck. Then he slowly moved his hands to the side of her body. Soon his fingers lightly touched her bra cladded breast from the sides.

Tamanna was already in a deep trance. So not finding any objection from her, Monoj slowly started to fondle her soft breasts from both sides. His big bulge was also grinding her hot ass with intense pressure. The whole scene was look like; Monoj was slowly fucking Tamanna in her ass while fondling her breast too.

Monoj felt her body quivering under him as he intensifies the grinding. Monoj could feel the heat of her soft ass on his hard prick, although both were still on their clothes. Then, he heard a low moan came out of her mouth. He got the signal. Tamanna was hot and ready.

He removed his hands from her boobs and slides them down to her waist. Then he slowly puts his hands on her lovely ass and squeezes her soft ass cheeks to see her reaction. Tamanna did nothing to stop him. Then he tugged his fingers inside her pant's waistline and slowly started to pull it down. When he manages to pull it halfway to expose her nice round ass cladded in her white silk panty, the material stuck under her body weight. He need to put more pressure to further pull it down, but he was afraid, that might also wake her up from her semi-conscious state. So he slowly inserted his hands under her belly and tried to turn her around.

Tamanna still in her sleepy condition turned around and lay on her back. Monoj saw her eyes were closed. He noticed her breathing steady. He was sure that she was totally lost and in a state of unconsciousness. He slowly pulled up her top to expose her bra. Then he put his hands on her beautiful boobs. He felt a small jolt in her body. He waited to see her reaction. Tamanna remained still with her eyes closed. Then he holds her soft boobs in his hands and he slowly started to fondle them.

His bulge was now touching her swelling pussy mound. He started grind his hard dick on her pussy above her pants along with his hands busy fondling her soft boobs. Although she was still sleepy, Tamanna also liked the feeling of the hard cock pocking at her hot pussy. He saw her responding to his grindings by pushing up her pussy to meet his slow thrust.

Monoj smiled at his little success of trapping her into his lewd plane. So far everything was working perfectly just as he planned. The way Tamanna's body was twitching under him, Monoj knew that she was quite hot by now. He also heard low soft moans coming from her mouth. Monoj thought, it's the right time for him to implement his actual plane.

Monoj slowly removed her bra to exposed her boobs necked for him. He couldn't stop himself from admiring her beautiful breasts. They were round and perfectly shaped. Not too big, not too small. Her nipples were pink and already erect and pointing upward. He saw her boobs having up and down with her heavy breaths. Monoj slowly took both her breasts in his hands. They felt so soft and firm. Then he slowly started to press her boobs. He looked into her eyes to see any reaction from her. But Tamanna was only breathing heavy with her eyes closed. Then he took her erect nipples between his fingers and slowly started to

Manipulate them.

"Ooommmhhh"

Monoj heard a clear moan coming from her mouth. Her eyes were still closed, but she was biting her own lips in a seductive way. Monoj lowered his head towards her chest and very mildly he licked her right nipple. He felt her body shivered under him, but he still didn't find any objection from her. Then he slowly licked her entire right breast. He heard her moan again.

"Oooommmhhh"

Then he took the nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. His right hand was fondling her left breast now. Tamanna felt the wetness on her nipple, but she was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't bothered to see what was going on. She was only enjoying the long missed touches on her long starved body. At that moment she was not in condition to see that slowly, things were going out of her control.

Monoj was now sucking her breast like a boy sucking milk from his mother. He felt her body was trembling under him. Monoj then left her right breast and started to suck her left one. His hands were traveling downward to her belly. He was sucking her left breast while massaging her belly. His hard cook was now pocking at her pussy mound real hard and Tamanna was also grinding her pussy into his cock. Then Monoj stopped sucking her breast and began to work his way down her body. As he sided down, his hard dick lost contact with her swelled pussy mound. He saw her pushing up her body to feel the touch again. Monoj smiled knowing that she was now totally at his mercy.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers