Seduction of Tamanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

Then he planted a kiss in her belly. He felt her trembling with his kiss. His hands were now at her waist, tugging its fingers into her sweat pants. Then, as he work his way further down, licking to her lower belly, his hands slowly pulled down her pants exposing her panty completely. He saw a wet spot on her white silk panty.

Tamanna's pussy was flowing like a river. Monoj could smell the sweet nectar came from her pussy. Then he moved his mouth near her pussy above her panty. He felt her body shaking as he kissed her pussy mound.

"Uuuunnnhhh"

Monoj heard the loud moan came from Tamanna's mouth. He couldn't wait anymore. He holds her panty with his fingers and with one quick tug, pulled it down to expose her necked pussy for him.

The sudden jolt woke her up. She opened her eyes and looked down to see her pussy was exposed and Monoj's mouth was inches away from it. Although her head was still muzzy from the drinks, she thought it's not right. She has to stop him.

Monoj was so busy watching her hot pussy that he was not aware of her watching him. Tamanna was about to say him to stop, but before the words came out of her mouth, Monoj kissed her pussy. The feeling of his hot mouth on her wet pussy was so good that Tamanna lost all her energy and sense of faithfulness to her husband. She closed her eyes and relishes the pleasure of his mouth on her pussy.

Tamanna never had an oral sex in her life before. Her body was shivering as Monoj was kissing and licking her pussy all over. His mouth was creating an electric jolt in her body. She was breathing heavy. Her breasts were rising up and down with her long breaths. Monoj looked up to her and knew that she was totally into his game.

Then Monoj stopped sucking and inspected her pussy closely. Tamanna had a clean pussy as she shaved it every day. Tamanna's pussy lips were bigger than his wife, but beautifully shaped. They looked perfect and fresh, like a teenage girl. Although Tamanna was not a teenager anymore, but because she didn't have regular sex with her husband, that kept her pussy fresh like a virgin girl. Monoj brought his face closer to her pussy and smelled the nice and strong scent coming from it.

Tamanna could also feel his hot breaths on her pussy. Her body was quivering in anticipation of his kisses on her pussy again. But Monoj had other plane. He wanted to savor the situation a little more. He decided to tease her a bit more. So instead of kissing her pussy lips, Monoj kissed her half exposed thighs. After kissing and lightly biting her milky soft thighs for few minutes, Monoj started to lick his way down on her legs. Along with that, he started to pull her half open trouser and panty down from her thighs. And to his surprise, Tamanna also cooperated by lifting her body. Soon her pants along with her panty were out of her legs and lying down on the floor.

Monoj looked up at her naked body, except for the top hanging around her neck. He couldn't believe that his dream girl was actually lying naked in front of him. He quickly started to remove his own cloths while enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him. Tamanna couldn't see it as her eyes were closed. Soon he was out of his cloths, except his boxer which was hardly able to contain his big hard dick.

Then he approached her from her feet. First he planted a kiss on her feet, and then slowly he started to lick her leg upward with his tongue. Tamanna's body was twisting like a fish out of water. Her body couldn't hide the sheer delight anymore. As Monoj's face was nearing her upper thighs, Tamanna spread her legs involuntarily to allow him better access to her pussy. Monoj smiled at this and then he licked her inner thighs.

Tamanna's whole body was shaking. She was having the most pleasurable experience of her life. Her pussy was flooded with her juices. Monoj slowly brought his mouth to her pussy. Tamanna spread her legs wider in anticipation of his mouth on her pussy again. She could feel his hot breaths on her pussy. Then Monoj kissed her pussy lips.

"Ooommmhhhh..."

Tamanna moaned out loud as the feel of his mouth was too exquisite for her. He then took out his tongue and licked her entire labia. Tamanna shudders as his wet tongue plays with her sensitive pussy, awakening her buried passion. She couldn't stop herself from moaning out loud again.

"Uuummmhhhhh"

Monoj slowly licked her pussy lips, making his tongue roam on the wet soft skin around her pussy. He kissed her left pussy lip, and then with his tongue gave that sensitive pussy petal a lazy hard lick. That made Tamanna shudders and cries out as her pussy was on fire. He took her pussy lip between his lips and started sucking on it. He sucked her pussy lips for a few seconds then gave her pussy a long slow lick making her buck her hips for more.

Monoj started licking at her sensitive clit like a hungry cat and Tamanna started shuddering and twisting her head side to side. He puts her clit in his mouth and started sucking on it hard. Tamanna felt like she will die of the pleasure. Then he started to tongue fucks her. His fingers found her clit and started to play with it.

That was too much for Tamanna. She felt like she was in heaven. She couldn't hide her feelings anymore. She brought her hands to Monoj's head and started to pulled him more into her pussy and lifted her pussy up to get more of his tongue in her pussy. Monoj puts his right arm under her soft ass and started to fondle her soft ass cheek while his tongue was giving Tamanna the pleasure of her life. Soon Tamanna was moaning in delight.

"Oonnhhh, oooohhh, yes, oooonnnhhhhh"

She holds his head tightly and pushed up her pussy to his face with more force. Her grip was so tight that Monoj found it difficult to breath, but somehow he managed it. Tamanna was moaning like hell now.

"Ooonnnhhh, oooohhh, ooooonnnnhhhh"

Monoj then moved his hand to her anus and started to rub her ass whole with his thumb. The pleasure was too much for Tamanna to bear and she lets the waves of the biggest orgasm of her life wash over her with a loud scream.

"Ooonnnhhhh, ooommmm, ooooohhhh, uuunnnhhhhh, oooonnnhhhh, huuummmmm"

Tamanna felt like she was seeing stars all around her head. Her body started to shake violently as waves after waves of her orgasm hits her. Monoj also felt her coming. He started lapping up all the juice that her pussy has produced, licking all around her needy pussy. He kept on sucking her pussy until her orgasm subsides completely. After few moments Tamanna's breaths become normal and she loosed her grip on his head. She felt totally exhausted after having the most incredible orgasm of her life.

Monoj looked at her lying on her back, breathing heavily, her bra cups were pushed up, showing her erect nipples, legs spread and pussy wet. He smiles knowing he has caused this but he was not finished yet. Now it's his turn to enjoy. Monoj gave her pussy a last kiss and looked up to her. Tamanna was now lying with her eyes closed taking deep long breath.

Monoj removed his boxer to free his 9'' long hard dick to breathe the free air. Then he laid on top her and kissed her belly. Slowly he began to work his way up, kissing her body all along. Tamanna was too tired to stop him from doing anything. Soon his mouth was on her boobs. He took her left nipple between his teethes and bite it lightly while his tongue was licking the entire breast. His left hand was busy playing with her right nipple. He took it between his fingers and started to play with it.

Tamanna yet not fully recovered from her intense orgasm and was not objecting to any of his action. As he slides upward, his hard thick dick also brushed along her thighs. Tamanna felt the hard cook head pocking inside of her soft tender thighs, which causes her pussy to tingle again. Then Monoj left her boobs to move his way further up and kissed her lips.

Tamanna had a strange feeling. For the first time she was been kissed by somebody other than her husband Ravi. And yet she was not stopping him. Her long sex starved body started to like it. Soon she started to kiss him back too. She could test her own pussy juices on his lips.

Monoj started to suck her soft juicy lips like a boy sucking candy. He tried to put his tongue in her mouth which she allowed by opening up her lips. Soon their tongues dueled and danced in her warm watery mouth. Then without breaking his kiss, Monoj moved his hands to her round thighs and wrapped them with his hands. His hard dick was now only inches away from her wet pussy. Then he slowly started to spread her thighs wide and moved between her wide open thighs.

Suddenly Tamanna came to her sense that things were going too far too quick. She realized what he wanted to do. She thought about Ravi. She can't betray her husband. She had to stop Monoj from ravaging her marriage. She tried to speak, but unable to sound a word as her lips were blocked by his passionate kissing. She tried to push him off with her hands. But her hands were too weak to match with Monoj's strength. Suddenly she realized the vulnerability of her situation. With her legs spread wide and Monoj on top her; Tamanna knew she had very little chance to stop the inevitable.

Monoj felt her little resistance too, but he knew it's now or never. If he doesn't do it now, he may not get the chance again. And he also knew that, once he able to fill her with his big hard dick, she will become addicted to it. And with the kind of pathetic husband she had, he can easily transform her from a faithful wife to a cock loving slut. Then he can use her as his mistress for a long period of time to come.

Monoj further spreads her thighs forcefully and moved himself up till the tip of his 9" long fat cock touched her pussy lips. Tamanna also felt the bulbous cock head poking at her pussy lips. She tried to close her thighs to stop his advance for one last time, but could do nothing as he holds them firmly with his hands. Then he started to rub his hard cock head along her wet slit to find the opening of her love hole. After rubbing it between her moist pussy lips for few seconds, finally he got his hard mushroom shaped forehead logged at her moist opening. Monoj felt the warmth of her pussy on his cock head. Then he slowly started to Push his thick cock into her warm watery cunt.

But, despite the fact that Tamanna was married and her pussy was wet from the recent orgasm, Monoj found it real difficult to push his thick cock inside her. He felt like he was fucking a virgin girl. Monoj clinched his teethes and pushed his hard dick with all his force. The thick head parted her pussy lips wide and slowly plopped into her dripping hole. Tamanna felt a sharp pain shoot through her body. Although it's not her first sex, the girth of his cock was still too much for her married pussy. Monoj also could feel the vice like grip of her pussy walls on his cock head. He remained still for some moments to let her get used to his girth. He was now sure that Ravi doesn't have a much thicker dick. That made him feels a little proud too that he will be the first one to give her the real fucking of her life. He felt pity about Ravi as he would never be able to satisfy his wife again.

Monoj started to suck her lovely boobs one by one. He wanted to make her more arouse so she could become more comfortable with his thick cock. Then slowly he started to push more of his thick cock meat into the warm embrace of her already wet and hot pussy. Tamanna screamed as she felt like a hot knife was shoved into her pussy.

"Aaaaaannnnhhhhhh"

But Monoj was not bothered about her pain anymore. He wanted to ram his hard dick all the way into her sweet pussy. With some short but forceful stroke, Monoj was able to push half his thick cock meat into the warm, watery and tight sheath of her pussy. Tamanna was twisting and writhing under him as she felt the pain was unbearable. Her pussy was stretched like never before. She used to take Ravi's dick in her without many difficulties. But Monoj's cock was much thicker than Ravi. When Monoj pushed about one third of his cock in her, Tamanna thought he was

Completely inside her as he had reached to the point of Ravi's length. But soon she was surprised as he kept on pushing and his fat cock head plunged deeper into her love whole, entered the virgin territory of her pussy. Tamanna had mixed feelings of both pain and an indescribable pleasure deep inside her.

Monoj also could feel the increasing tightness of her pussy. He realized that his was now entering her still untouched places. Tamanna was writhing with agonizing pain as inch by inch, Monoj shoved his thick cock deeper into her love hole. He kept on pushing until their pubic bones meets. His cock head touched her cervix and his balls came to rest on her soft ass. He had buried his entire 9" long dick inside her warm stretched pussy.

Then Monoj lay still there. He let her pussy get used to the thickness of his monster. He was also enjoying the tight yet velvety grip of her pussy on his hard dick. He just wanted to stay like that forever with his thick cock embedded in her hot tight pussy.

Tamanna was squirming under him as his thick cock causing her immense pain. She felt like a thick hot rod shoved deep into her belly. She was panting heavily and grasped the bed sheet to control her scream. Still she couldn't stop the groan.

"Aaaannnhhhh, aaannnhhhhh, uuuuhhhh"

Then Monoj slowly withdrew his thick cock meat from her pussy, till only the bulbous head remained in her. That gave her some respite, but only for few seconds as he immediately pushed his thick cock back into the warm captivity of her tight pussy. Tamanna cries out in pain.

"Aaaaannnhhhhh, aaaannnggghhhh"

Monoj pushed his cock deeper into her tight pussy till his head touched her cervix again. Then he withdrew his fat cock almost out of her wet pussy and again slowly pushed into her warm watery sheath. Slowly he settled into a rhythm and fucked her with slow long strokes.

Tamanna felt a new tingle as his cock head hits her cervix every time he shoved his dick deep into her. She never thought that a cock can be as long as the one inside her. Tamanna felt like she was totally filled. By then, she also accepted the fact that she was going to be fucked by Monoj's big cock and she could do nothing about it. She thought its better she should try to enjoy it. She spreads her legs wider to ease up the pain his thick cock meat was causing her. She also realized that her body was really starved for a good fucking as still after knowing that, the thick cock buried deep into her pussy was not of her husband, instead of feeling any guilt, her mind and body started to like it.

Monoj was slowly moving his cock in and out of her warm pussy. Tamanna moaned loudly, panting and whimpering as his thick hard cock slides deeper in her, stretching her pussy real wide. She spreads her legs as wide as she can to accommodate his girth into her petite pussy. Monoj also savored the tight grip of her velvety pussy walls on his cock. He never expected her to be so tight. The friction of his fat dick on her tight sheath was getting too much for him. Soon he started to increase his speed. He started to pound her tight pussy like a machine. Tamanna's moans were now became little cries.

"Uuunngghhh, ooommhhh, uuunnngghhh"

Monoj was not bothered about her pain anymore. All he wanted now to fuck her tight pussy real hard. He wanted to fuck her little cunt so hard that her loser husband will never be able to satisfy her in future. He piston her pussy with his hard cock like a steam engine in full swing.

Tamanna also felt the initial discomfort has gone and now she could feel a sweet pain spread across her body and mind. Every time Monoj pushed his thick cock deep into her pussy, the head stuck her cervix, which gave a jolt to her body. That was a whole new experience for her. She started to enjoy his rough fucking. Her legs were now spread wide and she bucked up her hips to meet his thrusts. His balls were now bouncing on her ass as he was shoving his entire 9" thick cock meat into her dripping pussy with one long fast stroke. The room was filled with her screams and the slapping sound of his groin touching hers.

"Aaannnnhhh, aaaaannngghhh, ooooommmmhhhh''

Slap...slap...slap...slap

"Aaaannnnhhhh, oooommhhhhh, aaannnhhhh, ooommmhhhh"

Slap...slap...slap..slap...

"Aaaannnnnggghhh, oooohhhh, aaannngghhh, uuunnngghhh"

Slap...slap...slap...slap...

"Aaaannngghhhh, iissshhhh, ooonnngghhhh, aaaaannhhhhaaaa"

Monoj moved his hands to her ass and cupped her ass cheeks with his both hands. Then he started to pump his cock real hard into her poor accepting pussy. He knew he couldn't hold himself too long. Tamanna also felt him breathing heavy. She sensed him nearing his orgasm. She could feel his cock expanding more inside her pussy. She was not in pills. So she tried to stop him from coming in her.

"Monoj, please don't,"

But before she could complete her words, Monoj pushed his cock deep into her for the final time and started to come inside her pussy. Tamanna could feel his cock head stuck to her cervix and pulsating inside her pussy as he shot his hot sperms deep inside her pussy, right into her womb. Spurt after sprat of his hot semen filled up her belly. The sensation was too much for her and she also started have her own orgasm. Monoj could feel her pussy walls squeezing his cock as if she wanted to suck out all of his juices. He kept on shooting his sperm into her till he flooded her pussy with his semen.

Then after depositing the last drop of his seed into her, Monoj laid flat above her. He felt totally spent. He lay on top her until his cock became soft, then he pulled out his limp dick from her pussy and got off from her top and laid beside her. Tamanna felt a huge void inside her as his thick cock slides out of her sloppy pussy. She knew that her pathetic husband's average dick will never be able to fill the huge vacuum, left by Monoj's thick cock in her well stretched pussy.

Tamanna took a deep breath and turned to the other side. Completely exhausted, she closed her eyes and soon falls asleep. Monoj wrapped his hand around her to hold her soft breast. His soft and flaccid cock was nudging her big ass. Monoj thought about fucking her ass, but he knew he had plenty of time to do so.

He was also pretty tired and soon he fall asleep too.

To be continued...

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers