All Comments on 'Seduction, Submission and Surrender'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love is hot too

so nice to read a story that is about more than just sex - but the sex was hot too!!! I appreciate that you wrote about two men in love - that's what the world needs to know is that gay men fall in love too!!

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
A well written story

A top score for a very well written piece A plausible plot, nice logical flow sexually stimulating=+erotic and a nice touch with the romance as opposed to the fuckfest with the first experience. Will read your other submissions Thanks

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildabout 15 years ago
Ooo...Honey

Well now, I have to say in the words of Piglet, "D-d-d-d-d-DAMN!" Powerful, sexy, heartrenching, the list goes on. I have never been pulled into a story like I was pulled into this one. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Hi,

I don't know if you will even read this as I've notice that your last story was in 2009, despite of, I just wanted to leave you a comment.

I got to be honest, towards the beginning, I just wanted to leave this story because it seemed so depressing how that sergeant took advantage of Trig. Therefore, it most have been very traumatic for him. And because he experience such events, he took those events and applied to Shawn.

And as read even more, I saw that Trig wanted Shawn to experience the same events. However, I saw the psychology in Trig. Despite going through a dark past, he didn't want such a thing to happen Shawn.

As a reader, I believe Trig was taken into a world that he was not destined to be a part of. He has always been a masculine man and I'll even say that he was born straight. But because he went through a sad experience, he was sexually stimulated by a man and no longer had a desire for women.

Despite being taken by a man and feeling helpless, he didn't succumb of what was embedded to him psychologically. Therefore, as a reader we saw how he is very dominate.

But what makes this such a beautiful story, is that Trig knew from the bottom of his heart that he was never meant to be a dominate man that takes advantage of people but simply a man that wants to please a man like a straight man pleases his woman. Not in the sense that who is the man and woman in the gay relationship, but merely wants to penetrate and protect from his true natural instincts.

And when Trig told Shawn about being a submissive, Shawn took it voluntarily. Shawn didn't experience abusive trauma that will lead him to a helpless state and feel worthless. He accepted the offer because he wanted to. He fell into the arms of a protective man, someone that he felt safe with. Therefore, Shawn felt natural to open up his heart to the man right in front of him and be lead in such a tender and loving way.

Just when I was about to give up, Trig gave his confession. And all I have to say is that I started crying. That is when I knew you created such a beautiful work of art. You displayed Trigs' real love towards Shawn. Furthermore, you exhibited that this story was not a disturbing story where writers simply write to release their fantasies but a work of art that showed so much emotion and depth. Therefore, your realism of everyday life shows that their are people out there in the world that have experience trauma in their life but they don't let such things effect them or loved ones.

I haven't found a favorite writer here but today I have found my favorite writer and that is you. I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful tale that displayed such emotion and love. I will hold dear to your two leading characters and carry them with me.

I hope you never stop writing and bring loving stories with in depth characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moving and Sexually Compelling

I am no literature critic but see here a talented writer who beautifully expresses his emotional and sexual passion. I could easily put myself in the place of either of the characters. Very well done. I envy your creativity.

jackstudjackstudover 7 years ago
erotic

The story turned me on. Submission comes from Love

dacoach44dacoach44about 7 years ago
Very Erotic

I recall with great pleasure when my man first put me in missionary and fucked me!

excraiexcraiabout 7 years ago

I loved this story. I am Shawn. I'm the submissive one

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You

A big thanks to all of you guys who took the time to write and let me know this story touched you in some positive way. All of us know that the best sex... the best D/s... the best life... comes when love is also present. I hope we all find our portion of that !

Know that your comments made my day brighter ~ yukonnights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A shiver of excitement right here:

"He knew in his heart that he would be taken sexually in that shower. "

Love this story. Very nice, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It can happen like that ?

This story is so well written. So many layers and it all unfolds to blend into a beautiful

well thought out plot. The older man laying his trap and the young not yet queer boy is slowly broken. He has no idea till its to late what this REAL DOM man has in mind for him. In the end they both wanted each other. No hurry no rush. The boy goes from crush to captive to queer, submissive and in love...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely the hottest and one of the best stories I've ever read...including my own!!

Beautiful story!

The characters were so real and so well developed in a short story.

The feelings and passion were so hot I felt like I was in the room and felt as if I could smell every cock and crotch!

Here's the most winning thing though...at the end...I cried!

Yep...I frigging cried!

You got me...this is the passion, love and dedication I want!

I had to delete all of my cookies and for some reason now I can't log in...

my user name on here is funandbold...I've posted several stories on here...but now mine pail in comparison!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
I really enjoyed this

I like your style of writing and the way he let him suck his cock

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 2 years ago

Loveed time! I was so hard I almost burst without a single touch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 = 💥💥💥💥💥 (5), 👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
508 Followers
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...