Seductive Frequencies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day. I'm going to eat, drink and go to sleep. I'll continue this tomorrow.

****

May 17th

I must have hidden the entrance better than I thought. For the past two days, I've heard them banging on the walls, trying to find the panic room. The extra care I took reinforcing the entrance was enough to hide it for now, but they might still find it.

I doubt if they will blow the door, even if they find it, since they definitely want to take me alive; however if they find the entrance it will only take them a few hours to cut through. I've never been so scared in my life. I hear them tapping from the outside now, I'm still not yet safe.

****

May 19th

They are still moving around outside, but they seem to have given up tapping on the walls. For now I'm safe enough. I need to get back to recording my notes, in case I don't survive.

Where was I? Oh yeah, something missing from the equation.

I began studying nerves of the female genitalia and found the U-spot, found its frequency and added it to the test bed. Orgasm level was up to twenty times normal, but still emotional involvement was minimal: I kept looking until I found it, the A-spot.

The A-spot was different than the other nerve bundles. All the other nerve bundles feed into it. The A-spot can either amplify of attenuate the other inputs. It took quite some time to discover the correct signal to properly stimulate the A-spot. It wasn't a simple frequency; but a complex signal.

When I managed to set up the new signal to the test bed, it was magic. My instrumentation maxed out at 50 thousand times normal, there was no way to know how high it actually was, since it was so much higher than I was able to measure. It would have been like trying to measure the distance to the moon with a ruler.

There was an emotional response as well; the flood of chemicals released into the test subject's left a residual emotional response. I tested twelve subjects and had identical responses.

The one thing I never expected was the addictive and cumulative effects. After about four total hours of orgasms, the subjects were hooked. It was a minor inconvenience; I was rich and had security so it was easy to take care of. Looking back on this now, it's easy to see how short-sighted this approach was.

I wanted to see how my device worked in the real world, so I built a prototype into a large elaborate ring. I needed to verify that it worked as well as the test bed and boy, was I not disappointed. I had an on/off switch and a, for lack of a better word call it a volume control.

First I wanted to have an experimental control, so I went into a busy nightclub and slowly made my way around the club with the ring off. I turned the ring on; once I realized that every woman in the bar had ignored me, and made another circuit with the ring on high. It was like dragging a strong magnet through iron filings. Every woman in the place, including the employees followed me, even when I walked out of the club. I found out later that several of the women were married, engaged and seven of the women were gay; but they couldn't help themselves.

When I reached the parking lot, I turned the ring off and kept walking. The women that were the farthest away began peeling away first. The others started to drop off one by one until the final one left me after a mile and a half. I started looking for the next busy business.

I took a seat in the busy coffee shop. I turned on the ring at the lowest power output level, and waited for the waitress. Carol was a cute young girl, working her way through college by waiting on tables. When I was going to school, she was the type of girl I'd always lusted over, but never been able to attract. Even at the lowest power setting, I was fascinating to her.

For the first time in my life, a woman was listening when I spoke to her. It was intoxicating. I felt, for the first time in my life, as if I was connecting with another human being on a personal level. I reached out my hand to shake hers.

When my hand touched hers, the effect on her was immediate. Carol began breathing heavily, and her focus on me intensified higher than I'd seen before. She had to get closer; her hands were all over me. I panicked and turned off the ring. The effect on her wore off slowly as I restrained her.

A contrite and repentant Carol said to me, "I've never done anything like that before. I don't know what came over me. I'd like to get to know you better. I get off in about an hour...."

I was smiling as I told her, "I was going to get something to eat anyway, and I'll stay here until you're ready to leave." As she left, I turned the ring back on.

My seat was near the back of the restaurant, near the restrooms. During the hour I spent waiting for Carol, every woman that walked within six feet of me tried to engage me in conversation. I was convinced that this was my best invention ever. I turned the ring off frequently to keep things simple. If I'd taken the time to analyze this situation properly, I could have avoided the troubles that I'm having now.

I took Carol to my townhouse and turned on the ring. She attacked me again. If I'd complained, I'm sure that she would have been condemned as a rapist.

I turned off the ring after I came several times, and let Carol come down. It took her nearly a half hour to come down from her post-sex high. She seemed to crave intimacy, as if we were in a long term relationship; but I wanted to get her reaction to the enhanced sex effect, so I queried her about her experience. I'll try to reproduce her answers as closely as I remember them, since she was the one who gave me the best answers.

****

"When I first met you at the restaurant, I felt incredibly drawn to you. I've never felt as turned on by a man I'd just met. I could feel my lubrication starting, just by talking to you. I knew within ten seconds of talking to you that I wanted to fuck you. Just listening to your voice, I was on the verge of orgasm."

I was surprised at the strength of the reaction, even at the lowest setting. I was interested in the change that had come over her when I'd shaken her hand so I asked her, "Can you tell me what happened when I shook your hand in the restaurant? I saw the change in you, and you got a little aggressive."

Her embarrassment was palpable as she blushed and lowered her eyes, "I don't know what came over me. I've never been like that before. I wanted to fuck you so bad, I didn't think about anything else. I would have fucked you on the center stage of the half time show at the super bowl. I'm normally such a private person that when I realized what I was doing; I was shocked. I thought that I'd scared you off until you asked me out."

Carol stopped talking, so I asked her, "What did it feel like to you when I touched you?"

Carol rolled her eyes and giggled as she told me, "Just shaking your hand was five times better than the best massage I've ever received. My clothes started feeling tight and restrictive. More than anything else, I wanted us to be naked together. All these feelings were just from shaking your hand."

"When you kissed me, I was on the verge of cumming. I may have been able to cum just from kissing you; but then you moved your mouth to my nipple and I actually started the best orgasm of my life. I'd never come so hard before that time. You made my nipples feel even more sensitive than my clit."

"When you entered me, I came so hard and continuously, it felt like every second was a lifetime of pleasure. I never even imagined sex could be like that. I have no idea how long we fucked: but I had more orgasms and had more pleasure every two minutes than I've had the rest of my life, including masturbation."

I was slightly concerned at the level of attachment I detected from her; however I had the perfect test subject with which to conduct my field experiments. I spooned in behind her, grabbing a breast with one hand and her crotch with the other after turning on the ring and fell asleep to her orgasmic grunts, groans and wiggling.

Sometime during the night, the battery in the ring drained, and the ring quit working. Carol's cunt and thighs were slimy and there was a large wet spot under her hip. I moved slowly, slipping out of the bed without waking her.

I had to pee first thing. I'd had a great night, but I'd figured out that I needed to be careful with the battery power. I went into the den, pulled out my tool case, opened the ring and replaced the battery.

While I worked, I thought about the unexpected advantage of a body mounted device. It was stealthy; no one knew that I was wearing it. When I moved, the effect moved with me; therefore, the effect was associated with me. I could select any woman I wanted; as long as I was close enough to talk to her and far enough away from other women. It also seemed that my skin acted as an antenna, amplifying the effect with direct contact skin to skin.

I contemplated the data for a while as I completed the routine maintenance and put away my tools. I suddenly realized that the effect was greatly enhanced when I touched her with my mouth. I reasoned that as effective as the skin was at carrying the signal, body fluids further amplified the effect.

I went into the kitchen, made some coffee, put a couple of cups, cream, sugar, spoons and the hot coffee filled thermal carafe on a tray and took them back into the bedroom. I set the tray on the dressed and slipped into the bed; taking care not to wake Carol.

I was surprised that the mere contemplation of the experiment I was planning had me so excited. My hand, which had spent at least most of the night in her crotch, still smelled vaguely of her essence as I moved that hand to her face.

Carol was lying on her back with her mouth open. I turned on the ring as I put my vagina flavored finger into her mouth. I stayed far enough away so that no other part of my body touched her and watched the result.

The minute my finger touched her tongue, her lips closed around it, her nostrils flared as she began breathing heavily and sucking desperately on my finger. Carol's eyes flew open when she came hard a few seconds later. Her stomach knotted up and her suction on my finger became even more intense.

Carol looked over at me with desperation as she pulled my finger out of her mouth and begged as quickly as she could speak, "Fuck me, fuck me, please, please, please, fuck me." She then took my hand and did her best to shove the whole thing into her mouth.

Carol continued cumming every twenty seconds or so, each orgasm seemed stronger that the one before. I watched for a couple of minutes until I could stand it no longer and then I moved in to take a nipple into my mouth.

Carol's moans and grunts doubled as she began shaking from nearly continuous orgasms. I was nearly out of control as I moved between her legs and thrust myself into her sloppy wet clutching cunt.

Her legs and arms locked me in a death grip as her eyes rolled back into her head. Her screams were nearly continuous; interrupted only by her need to replenish her breath. I had been drained last night, so I was in no immediate need to cum, despite my highly excited state.

It took me nearly twenty minutes of energetic thrusting to approach orgasm. Right before I came, I put my finger into her ass. I couldn't ever hear my own grunts as her scream rent the air and she then passed out. I continued pumping my surprisingly large load into her twitching unconscious body.

I turned off the ring before I was able to detach myself from her grasp. I lay beside her and waited for my breathing to recover. I thought about what I'd learned; the effect was cumulative. The more attachments I had to her body, the more powerful the effect was. I thought, as I sipped my coffee, what my next experiment should be.

I need to get some food and sleep so that I'll be able to finish recording this warning.

****

May 20th

I still hear them moving around outside, but much less frequently. It's possible that I may get out of here alive if they think I've escaped. I've been careful with my supplies, and may be able to stretch another five days out of them without depleting my energy level too badly. I have to eat a large amount of food with carbohydrates the night before, and drink enough of the energy drink as I can hold just before I try to escape just to give me a slight hope of surviving an encounter if I'm caught by a small group: but I digress, I'll get back to the story.

When Carol finally came to, she began clinging to me as if she'd never let me go. "I love you so much. I'd do anything for you."

I asked her, "Carol, do you know any cute lesbians?"

Carol began giggling uncontrollably. When she was able to talk, she said, "Yes, Ronnie dances at a topless club and makes good money; but the only thing that she likes about men is their money. She's been after me for months. Why do you ask?"

I handed her the cup of coffee I'd made for her as I told her, "If you want to do this again tonight, bring her with you."

When she left an hour later she was on a mission.

****

I'd replaced the battery once again by the time Carol and an indignant Ronnie showed up at the door. There was hot food waiting for us, but I'd eaten before, just in case I had to turn on the ring to keep the lesbian girl from leaving.

I could see the naked distain in her eyes as Carol tried to introduce us. Ronnie interrupted her and said with a condescending sneer, "My name is Veronica Blaine, Ronnie to my friends; you may call me Ms Blaine."

This was even better than I hoped as I reached out my hand and turned on the ring. "I'm pleased to meet you Ms Blain, I'm Dr. Daniel Wilson. Call me Dan," I said as she began shaking my hand.

"Oh, please call me Ronnie," She said in a contrite voice as she began breathing like a marathon runner. "I don't know what happened to my manners. I'm not usually that rude."

I grabbed Carol around the waist, sticking my fingers into her already slimy sex. She immediately began cumming hard. I loaded up a couple of fingers and quickly moved them to Ronnie's mouth. Carol's surprise orgasm wound down just as quickly as it began once I removed my fingers.

I decided that the food could wait as I said, "Why don't we take this up to the bedroom."

Both women agreed, but I had to carry an orgasming Ronnie up the stairs in my arms, while my two fingers were still fish hooked into her suctioning mouth. I turned the ring up a little and kept near Ronnie as I pulled my fingers from her mouth. Carol and Ronnie began frantically tearing off their clothes and then shoved me down on the bed and ripped off mine.

"I haven't had a real dick in five years, I'm going first." Ronnie yelled as she pushed Carol out of the way and impaled herself on my staff.

I turned the ring back all the way down, and rolled over on top of a twitching and moaning Ronnie. I had a frustrated Carol on her back, leaning against the headboard, rolled Ronnie onto her hands and knees between Carol's thighs and shoved her face forward until she got the idea and started oral ministrations on her friend. When I re-entered Ronnie's sopping pussy they both began cumming hard again.

We'd been fucking without stopping for about 45 minutes when my neighbor's wife walked in and began stripping down. She was in her mid forties, a little thick in the waist and not as attractive as she probably once was. When she spoke she gave me another clue that I should have caught, but at this point I'd stopped thinking with my big head, and was operating strictly on instructions from the little head. I missed the clue entirely.

"My bedroom is just on the other side of this wall and for the last nearly hour, I've had an irresistible urge to come over here. Now that I'm here I'm so fucking horny I'll cum if you kiss me." She said as she climbed on the bed with us.

We continued fucking in various combinations for the next hour and a half. The last thirty or forty minutes there was a pounding on the front door. I finally turned off the ring, got dressed and went to find out who was banging at my entryway that my neighbor had thoughtfully locked when she came in.

Four very confused women with their hands bloody from pounding on my door were milling around in a confused manner on my porch. I tried to treat their hands and all but one ran away in confusion.

She told me, "I was just walking by your house when I got an irresistible urge to go into your house. I don't know why, but when I couldn't get in I started banging on the door. The other girls came up one at a time and they started banging in the door as well. It felt more and more urgent but I couldn't stop myself."

She never gave me her name, and left as confused as she was when she arrived. My neighbor lady had recovered a little, just enough to get dressed and slip past me, mumbling her apologies and begging me not to tell her husband. I relocked the door and made my way upstairs on exhausted rubbery legs. I got into bed and the two girls snuggled up on either side of me.

Just before Ronnie fell asleep she grabbed the hand with my ring and said, "You sure fiddle with that ring a lot. This bump looks almost like an on off switch."

I was too startled to say anything. She let go of my hand, grabbed my face, kissed me and said, just before she fell asleep, "If you just didn't have that damned cock, you'd be perfect. I can't believe that I'm in l love with a man."

I think I now had the answer to all my questions. The effect traveled through one body to the next. The more people involved the more skin. The effect seemed to radiate out from the skin like a radio signal from an antenna. The more skin, the more effect was radiated.

It seemed that the only weak point with the whole process was the ring. The problem was battery life and concealability: but I had an idea that I thought was brilliant to take care of both those problems. I was wrong of course, my solution lead me directly to the fix that I'm now in.

****

May 21st

I had developed molecular electronics and computing, and figured that if I miniaturized the circuits, I could implant them in my body. It wouldn't take much power to run a molecular computer. A regular, fully charged AAA battery held more than enough energy to run it at full power for ten thousand years, and I had developed a unique body powered generator that would give me more than enough power to run the computer and the signal generator as long as my body temperature remained above 90 degrees. I chuckled as I thought that I could remain sexually active as long as I lived, and depending upon the external temperature, up to six hours after I died.

I programmed the computer to begin building the molecular computer, signal generator and the power supply prototype as soon as I was able to get back to the lab. I added one other thing that contributed to my current problem.

I developed medical self-replicating nanobots to treat various medical problems. Once they were programmed they would continue to work in the body until they cured the disease, or they accomplished their mission. I programmed them to double my sex related nerves, and quadruple my sexual fluid production so that I would be able to enjoy sex even more often.

The entire prototype was smaller than half the size of a grain of salt. I suspended it in .1 cc of saline solution with the nanobots, deadened the injection site with a topical anesthetic and injected it near a nerve bundle on my cock. The pain receded slowly and I went to get some rest.

The next few days, I waited to see what effect the experiment would have. It took six days before I saw any change. I began having frequent erections and my female technicians began to try to flirt with me when I was hard. I started to masturbate frequently, six to ten times a day. I wanted to keep my personal and business life separate, so I decided it was time to go back to visit Carol.