Seductive Frequencies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had told Carol I'd see her in a month or so, but I had to travel for business. She was glad to see me a few days earlier than she'd hoped. We spent the first few hours in her bed, making love more times than I'd ever been able to before. We were hungry, and I was depleted enough that the automatic cut-off I'd designed in activated, so we decided to go out for dinner. After we finished eating, an excited Carol recommended that we ask Ronnie to join us. Being an unmitigated son of a bitch, I had no problem with that.

We met Ronnie in the parking lot of the club that she worked at. I wanted to leave, but Ronnie wanted to show off the only man she'd fucked in the last five years to her lesbian friends that worked with her in the club. Against my better judgment, I let her talk me into it. That lapse in judgment was the beginning of my realization that I had a real problem.

Ronnie's two lesbian friends were at first disdainful of me, because of my gender. Watching the action in the club, I soon got hard; that's when things began to change. All four women fought off the other dancers in the club and pulled me into the small women's bathroom. They raped me repeatedly until the cops came and broke down the door.

I didn't want to testify, but the ADA made vague threats about holding me as a material witness, without allowing me out until the trial, so I reluctantly agreed. When I was able to get away, I immediately began trying to determine what went wrong.

It took me months of secluded effort to determine that I had several problems.

The nanobots would occasionally reactivate and requadrupple my sexual fluid replenishment and double my nerve sensitivity.

Being constantly horny, I would get hard at the slightest provocation; thereby automatically activating the unit.

The power supply was producing more power than was used. The excess power was radiated by the signal generator, making it much more powerful than I designed it to be.

My hubris led to another tragic mistake as I sought to correct these problems without totally deactivating the device. I had to sneak into my lab, since I was no longer able to interact with women in a nonsexual way: not only due to their reaction to me, but also my reaction to them.

The nanobots had made me about 64 times hornier than the average man, and I was able to enjoy sex 8 times as much. My first order of business in the lab was to deactivate the nanobots to keep me from becoming so horny that I'd never be able to think about anything but sex.

I was successful in deactivating the nanobots, so that any further modifications to my sexual response were stopped; but I was unable to reprogram the molecular computed when I was assaulted by the two female security guards. The riot, the next morning by the female company employees destroyed the necessary equipment to fix my other problems. I was able to escape without being hurt, but my attempt to fix my other problems was set back a couple of years.

I designed a special mesh to use as a high frequency Faraday cage, and lined my bedroom suite in my mansion with the material. I moved Carol and Ronnie into the mansion with me. I had to fuck them each at least six times a day just to be able to think clearly, but it was getting to be too much for them. I then made my final mistake; I allowed them to bring in some of their horny friends to help them keep me drained.

Recording this is extremely embarrassing and time consuming. I am a little weak and tired. I still occasionally hear them moving around outside, so I know that I'm still in danger. I hope that they haven't damaged the dozens of crates of scientific equipment that I have in the basement. If I'm able to escape, I'll need that instrumentation to fix my problem.

I'm going to rest quietly for the next few days to attempt to stretch my dwindling food supply as long as possible. I'll need to consume about 3500 calories of carbohydrates the night before and about 2 liters of electrolytes just before I exit this relatively safe place. I'll try to finish this record before I leave the panic room.

****

May 23rd

This is likely to be my last entry in this journal. I've verified, once again, the math in the first part of this record, and certify that it's correct. The computer code I included should show the way to solve the trickier programming problems.

I've eaten the last of my food, and will drink my last two liters of electrolytes before I leave in the morning. I figure that if I leave about five in the morning, when human reactions are the lowest, it will give me a slight edge. I've only got about ten hours, and will have to masturbate for at least four hours to have any hope of escape, so I'll have to get right to recording the rest of my horrifying experience.

I have little hope of actually making it out of here if there are any of them around, but I've not heard any of them since yesterday so it might be possible. I'll get back to the story now.

The beginning of my downfall was allowing the girls to bring their friends in to help me drain myself. Of course, I was once again thinking with the little head instead of the big one.

One by one, I had beautiful women added to my harem. Carol and Ronnie had no problem with sharing me, and delighted in presenting me with some of the most beautiful women in the United States. Before my own in-house riot, I had nearly 80 women living in my house, but not in the suite with us. We had reached critical mass. When they rushed the suite, I barely made it to my secret escape route.

I next found a remote place to live, and settled in with a 55 gallon drum of sexual lubricant and a motorized male masturbation device. I was okay there, but knew that I'd have to find a permanent solution. I flew a local male lawyer and male notary to my location, and gave them power of attorney to purchase a house where I'd have a chance to build a new laboratory.

I arranged to have plenty of my mesh delivered, and the scientific equipment stored in crates in the basement. I was terrified when I first got here, but managed to complete the redoubt and its Faraday cage without being detected. I only brought up three days worth of emergency food into the redoubt before I had to go to my disastrous court TV appearance.

I was in the hospital about two weeks, and then was moved to a limited access private clinic to convalesce for the next nine months. I had the room lined with the mesh material, and limited my visitors to male caregivers only. If I'd been thinking clearly, I'd have bought the clinic out, and set up a lab right there. Until I left, I was safe, but one of the staff must have talked.

When I tried to sneak out of the clinic, I was followed. Somehow they tracked me back here. They saw me and chased me into the redoubt. I wasn't able to bring up any more food, and I have no other options other than to try to escape. I hope that I'm able to make it back to the remote location before they catch me; but if they are out there it's unlikely that I will.

That's enough to give you an idea of what went wrong if I don't make it. Let me discourage you from trying to reproduce my experiment. I assure you that your own state of mind will cause you to make mistakes. They will in all probability be disastrous for you.

I'll close out this record and begin masturbating. If I drain myself enough, I may be able to sneak out of here. If you read this, I didn't make it. Please, for the love of god, don't ignore my warning. You'll never take care of all the problems, and masturbating is still better than being fucked to death.

Good bye and god bless.

****

Three years later:

I really should have listened to his warnings: but my ego wouldn't allow me to think that there was a problem that I couldn't solve.

My mom's brother, Ron Stillenberger gave me Doctor Wilson's journal to help him with his investigation. I was an exceedingly bright associate professor of physics at the premiere technical college in the United States. I thought I knew everything, and even Dr. Wilson's dire warnings couldn't convince me otherwise. My hubris has put me in a very bad place without any hope of escape.

I'm not sure how they tracked me down, but I calculate that if they maintain the same rate of progress, they will have broken through within two hours, maybe less. So I only have that long to tell you what went wrong.

The attached file with this email is a copy of every page of Dr Wilson's journal. There are still secrets to be gleaned from the math he included, and I feel that you are one of the few scientists I know who will be able to understand them.

My uncle Ron was a precinct captain of the homicide detectives who investigated Dr. Wilson's death. He stumbled across his journal and thought that I might be able to help him with the investigation; so he brought the book to me. I glanced at the math and was extremely excited; much of what was presented there was unknown to anyone else. Since His injuries in that court TV thing there had been no advancement in the field that this math covered.

When Uncle Ron died at the graveside service riot that hot late spring day, no one knew that I had the journal. After I grieved for him I thought about how to profit from the information I now had. I went to the company that Dr. Wilson worked for and made them aware that I was the only person in the world who understood what he'd developed, and how to improve it. I was hired immediately with an obscene starting salary and given a sizable amount of the gross for all the products I'd be working on.

I worked hard for nearly six months, nearly around the clock, and when I finally took a look at my bank account I had well over $100 million. I tripled that over the next six months.

It was all well deserved; the improvements I was able to make in his original designs were phenomenal, but all based on his math. As rich as I was, and as happy as I was with my work, there was still something missing. In my mind, I still hadn't proved that I was smarter than Dan Wilson. What better way to prove I was better than to succeed in the only endeavor in which he failed.

I recreated the nanobots and the molecular computer and electronics, being very careful to redesign his glaring errors. I installed the device into myself.

At first there were no problems, but then I realized that the device was no longer turning off. I could no longer go out in public. The company may have suspected what I had done, and took steps to keep me safe. They built me this remote laboratory, and flew in the most beautiful women; I insisted that it was only one at a time.

The women somehow got together a month ago and figured out where I was. Yesterday afternoon, they overpowered the small guard detachment and began cutting into the steel lined, reinforced concrete wall. They cut the telephone lines, and the person who I need to email with problems won't be in until long after they get in here.

The company considered this sight so secure that they failed to provide a hidden escape route. I doubt that I'll survive until help arrives, although there are less than 200 of them, but being raped for at least 8 hours will probably kill me.

As far as the problem with my design, which I have included, I think that there is an incompatibility between the nanobots and the automatic cutoff. Any other thing that you want to work on, you'll do well with if you understand the math, but I beg you, don't try to reproduce this one. It'll kill you for sure.

I see that they are cutting through and I have less than three minutes to send this, so I have to send this. Once again I urge you DON'T TRY THIS EXPERIMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

****

I just received this email this morning, and almost deleted it. The only reason I kept it was that it was from a close friend I'd had in college. The story was unbelievable, but the math was revolutionary. I'd never seen anything like it. The implications are amazing. I'm going to have to try some of the things that are suggested.........

****

The way to motivate us authors to spend the hours it takes to write entertaining stories is to let us know that you appreciate our effort. Send feedback, either public or private. For my part, when I get stuck on a story, I go back and review the feedback I've received.

One other thing, if you enjoy a story, please vote (fives are appreciated). I am constantly disappointed that less than 2% of the people who read my stories take that free two second step.