Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic set in. She was led on the floor, the towel around her breasts fallen open, her legs open and the tank on the floor. She hadn't heard anything smash so maybe it was all right. She levered herself up slowly to see the tank. Plexi glass might break but it never smashes. The top had been poorly sealed and the overturned tank had tipped over letting the top fall onto the floor and its contents to spill onto the floor between her outspread thighs. When she got up enough to see that she saw the two pods, inanimate yet menacing. Her hands went to scramble backwards and in that instant the powder pod burst. Messalina's vision did not get blurry. It seemed to be filled with stars. Everything glistened and every part of her felt alive for the first time in her life. She also began to feel extremely horny. Her nipples stiffened into what seemed like tight knots that pulsed waves of pleasure through her, Her clitoris throbbed and swelled, Her labia also felt swollen and every heart beat seemed to send jots of ecstasy through them, up through her clit and then onto her nipples.

Sex had never been that good before. She had never been so wet and inviting before either. She became vaguely aware that the seedpod was moving between her splayed thighs. She knew it would feel good to have it inside her. She would have opened her legs further for it had she been able to. She wasn't paralyzed, she just felt so aroused and sexually excited that she couldn't move. The beating of her heart was the rhythm that she knew was bringing her toward climax. The pod nudged her vagina and slid in like the head of a cock. She moaned as moved in further. Then it began to pulse at the same rate as her heart. It pulsed faster. Her heart beat faster. It swelled with each pulse. Her climax neared. Then it burst.

An orgasm wracked her body so hard that as she convulsed she passed out. The seed shot into her gushing pussy, and as her palpitations fell and her vagina contracted it was drawn into her womb. She lay on her floor for over an hour before she regained consciousness. Her body was covered in dry sweat, her clean hair now matted with drying sweat and a small pool of her cum on the floor between her legs. The plant was obviously dead now that its job was complete. Messalina felt exhilarated. She knew what had happened was dangerous to say the least but she felt so elated that it hardly seemed to matter. It took another half an hour to regain her composure though that feeling of well being had not worn off. She showered again before going to work. She'd be late but knew that Doctor Kane would not be difficult to win around. What she would do about the mess in the apartment and the dead plant could wait.

She'd have to do something about the seed inside her. That much she knew. It would have to be done within a week or it would have control of her. For the time being she felt better than she had ever imagined feeling, When she went into Doctor Kane's office she was feeling like a bitch on heat too. It was not the seed controlling her feelings right there and then. She just felt so turned on that she had to have sex. Doctor Kane looked disappointed. "Miss Jones, if you are going to do well with the company then being late, even just the once, isn't the thing to do." She could tell he wasn't really angry. He rarely got angry in fact but he enjoyed the opportunity to scold young women, imagining what they might do in return for forgiveness. On this occasion his dream would come true.

Messalina dropped to her knees in front of him. "I am so sorry doctor. Please let this one incident go. You know how much I like you." Her hand touched his knee and he said nothing. Her hand drew closer to his crutch and her said nothing. Then as she slowly drew down his zip he put both hands on her head and gently motioned her toward his swelling manhood. She pulled out his swelling cock and without hesitation began to suck and stroke him. He would have enjoyed her just doing that but Messalina wanted more and in her heightened state of arousal she did not require any foreplay. After a much shorter time than Doctor Kane would have liked she got up and bent over his desk. "Do what you want just please forgive me." It was every fantasy he had ever had about such situations and he thought that it was just as well that she hadn't been sucking him for longer or he might have cum right there and then.

He yanked down her pants and took a moment to savour the sight of her white cotton panties before pulling them down too. Her clothes lay on the floor as he got behind her. He slipped his cock into her sopping pussy and they both gasped. She was every bit the innocent turned whore for him. He loved the feeling of her cold pale white buttock cheeks as they met his waist with every stroke. She mouthed obscenities to urge him on to fuck her faster. He obliged but the intensity of the situation was too much for him. He was going to cum far too soon, He wanted to see her face covered with his sperm but instead called out his orgasm and spewed his thick cum into her pussy. He sat back in his chair and looked on as Messalina, still bent over his desk played with her clitoris until she too came. Afterwards he asked her for a date later and she agreed. She knew the feeling was unlikely to wear off quickly.

Back at her apartment she had work to do before she went to her appointment with the doctor. She still felt the cocaine-like effects of the powder and the powerful afterglow of the pod induced climax but she thought straight enough to get on with tidying up. She also knew what she had to do about the seed. She could simply tell Doctor Kane so it could be taken out but the repercussions would end her career. Worse still she might become one of the test subjects in those pens. She had another six days to remove it. That wouldn't be a problem. In two days she'd be leaving and in a further two she'd be on Earth. Her cousin Sharon was a cop and so she must know where there was a surgeon that did under the counter work. She'd have two days then to have it removed and placed inside the womb of another host such as a dog or something.

Knowing her plan could still work made her feel even better if that was at all possible. It gave her a sense of power and superiority. She was cleverer than the company she worked for and she'd make money because they were too stupid to prevent her. Doctor Kane was a symbol of the company getting fucked by him until she left was a symbolic trade of the fucking she'd be giving the company. By the time she left two days later she had exhausted Doctor Kane almost to the point of collapse. Each time was satisfying sexually and satisfying for what she was about to do. When she left she went through the searches and as she had known they found nothing. She looked forward to the journey to Earth. At two days it was not going to be a pleasure cruise as such but she had her own cabin and there were enough distractions provided to ensure boredom would not be a factor. For Messalina that would include a liaison or two with the better-looking passengers and crew.

The morning of the last day on board she showered and bid goodbye to the conquest from the night before. Life was good and could only get better. Riches and a new found sexual appetite that she would eagerly satisfy. As she was toweling off she noticed something. It was something she saw in the corner of her eye and it grabbed her attention immediately. She put the towel out of the way and stood so that she could see in the mirror to her front what was being reflected in the mirror behind her. She didn't believe what she saw but a gradual realisation came over her as to what exactly was causing what she could see. All of the host animals had fur and it had concealed what was happening to her. There at the base of her pines was a light green tinge. The seed was germinating, and soon it would be the plant that controlled her and produced more seeds.

Her thoughts ran through her head like an express train. None of the seeds had germinated so quickly before, but what was it she had been told? "The seeds are produced quicker when there are more sexual fluids for the plant to feed on." But that was the development of seeds and not the parasitic seed. It seemed like ten minutes as she tried to figure out why and how this was happening but in reality it was a matter of seconds. Thought process is extremely fast when someone is scared or in a tense situation and Messalina was both scared and in the tensest situation she had ever been in. "Most animals have to be in season to attract males. The hosts didn't actually come into season until the plant took over their central nervous system. Even if they had been mounted the same day as the initial implantation that would have been that. Humans don't have a season though."

"My god! I've been fucking like a bunny. How many times? Christ knows. A dozen? No over twenty. Fucking hell, I am in the shit!" She had been fertilizing her womb for the seed well. So much so that she had shaved off three days of its germination period. The tinge of green was a sign it was spreading toward her spinal column. She ran out of her room trying to get to the sick quarters as quickly as possible. Money suddenly meant nothing. She'd tell the surgeon about the plant as quickly as she could and hope that he would then perform a caesarian on her before it grew any further. Panting as she continued to run, sweat glistened on her naked form, as she tried to get there as fast as she could.

Then she stopped. The plant had reached its destination and it began to manipulate her. Messalina was well aware of what was now taking place. The plant did not control the mind of its host. For what it wanted it did not need that. All it needed to do was stimulate hormonal generation and a desire to mate. In all animals this meant having sexual intercourse, not knowing exactly why. Humans rationalized their situation. Messalina did not just want to have sex, she wanted to produce more plants and spread the happiness by whatever means. To her reproduction manifested as her desire to produce seeds and introduce them to new hosts.

Just then a door opened and two eighteen year olds gasped in amazement at the sight of a naked, sweating young woman before them. Messalina turned and with a grin asked, "You boys know where a girl can get some action?" She got plenty of action on board. She was anxious to feed the plant and get a seed out as soon as she could. Messalina was no longer worried about what was happening to her. She was pleased that it had happened. She wanted nothing more than to spread pleasure and happiness. But she was in control of her thoughts. The plant did not need to control them, just her feelings and of course her hormones.

During the following five days Messalina had disembarked and found a cheap boarding house. During the same time she green skin shading had extended further up her spine and she had given birth to a seed no bigger than a golfball. She had plans for the plant it would become, knowing exactly who would be best suited to assisting her in ensuring the survival of the species. So she didn't want anyone getting seeded before their time. To that end she bought a much sturdier botanical tank and used only the best soil for it to grow. In the meantime she carried on mating up to five times a day to fertilize her womb and hasten the arrival of another seed. The seed grew into another love plant within a week and Messalina herself had grown. Her breasts had gone from a curvaceous 36b cup into a blossoming 38d. With just a little squeeze she produced milk but she was keeping it away from anyone for the meantime. Instead she used a breast pump to ease her need to feed others.

Sharon was overjoyed at Messalina's call and almost insisted that she come to stay with her and her boyfriend Carl until she got settled somewhere. The couple both remarked on the plant Messalina put in her room and were very helpful in her getting settled. It would be the last morning they awoke where their lives did not revolve around the love plant species. Messalina tipped most of the milk they had in a carton and replaced it with her own. She wasn't sure what would happen to Sharon and her boyfriend but she had observed the animals at the research centre. They did not become mindless idiots, as she had been worried they might, but seemed intent on doing anything Messalina and Messalina alone wanted.

Her friend eagerly lay on the floor in front of the plant and inhaled the powder as it burst forth. The three of them would be sowing the seeds of a new revolution. Carl would be bringing over as many of his friends as he could to fertilize the two women. They would give the men milk. The men would get wives, daughters, sisters, mothers and so on and so on, to take seeds. Messalina calculated that at a rate of seed growth of one week, germination of one week and a new plant every week that inside a year there would be around 8000 hosts. If they all fucked like she had been doing, and she knew they would then that could easily be doubled. An army of willing males would hasten the expansion of the species. She smiled at the thought that unlike her parents she had indeed invested everything she had in a growing business that had the potential to obliterate all its rivals.

Too bad that it meant the extinction of the human race, but what was so bad about that? We'd probably only die out because we destroyed ourselves in some pointless war anyway. Better that each life lived knowing rapture every day until it died. Better still the legacy would be terraformed worlds with changed temperatures to suit the greenery that mankind and more aptly womankind had spread. Messalina had a mission and would soon have plenty of willing helpers to ensure that the human race's legacy would be one of leaving worlds better than we found them.

12