Seeing Purple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was starting to think he should have fucked her in the ass when she was asking for it politely.

Slapping himself on the cheek, Dirk took another deep breath and realized that now was not the time to be thinking about his aching cock and balls - Rosanna was obviously having personal problems in her life and he didn't want to ruin what seemed to him like the beginning of a great new friendship. So he reached his arms out towards her offering an understanding hug.

Rosanna, with her pussy aching as well, stepped to receive the hug but then realized that is not what she needed at all. "I need to go home, and now." Rosanna demanded.

Her pussy was so wet that a drop of saliva mixed with cyprene dripped from underneath her dress onto her big toe as another breeze started to blow. She looked beautiful and sexy standing in the wooded sunlight with a few tears down her cheek, lips pouting and her legs wet with the moisture still glistening down to her knees.

Dirk wiped his mouth and chin off with his forearm, and the two, now both thoroughly confused at this chain of events, started to redouble back yet again towards the city.

"I'm going to put my underwear back on, please don't try and look at me." Rosanna pleaded.

"I've already eaten you out though, what is there that I haven't seen," he responded. His erection was finally starting to fade, but the all too familiar ache of blue balls was already starting to set in. This was going to be a rough night, he thought to himself. His organs were so tight that he was starting to limp unnoticeably with every step, but Dirk could definitely feel it settling in.

Rosanna put her panties and bra back on behind another tree, adjusted herself presentably, and they continued walking back towards downtown. Again, Dirk awkwardly put his hands back in his pockets and remembered his ring. He held the ring in his palm tightly, and that's when everything clicked. "Ho-ly shit," he thought out loud. "The ring!"

"What ring?" Rosanna asked, tip toeing barefoot through the woods, trying to avoid the sharp rocks on her soft feet.

"Oh, never mind. . ."

12