Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Free of the responsibility of Ashley's well-being Selena became a mindless animal, lost in the role of dominant female pounding into another female's bottom to show her dominance. In turn Ashley became lost in the submissive role of being a lesbian anal orifice, her butt hole just a fuck hole for other women to use as they saw fit. Only Vanessa remained mildly conscious, although in the end it didn't matter because when Ashley finally slipped into unconsciousness it coincided with Selena falling forwards with exhaustion, the movement taking Vanessa with her so that all three girls collapsed in a sweaty heap.

After several minutes of gasping for breath Vanessa pulled her cock out of her girlfriend's ass, the force of the movement making Selena's dildo exit Ashley's ass at the same time creating an audible pop. Before Vanessa could even relax onto her back Miley was greedily shoving her strap on down her throat, the former star of Hannah Montana barely taking the time to savour the deepest part of Ashley's bowels before stuffing the dildo deeper into her mouth and eventually down her gullet.

If she had more energy Vanessa might have scolded Miley for her selfishness, but honestly she was just too exhausted and the sight of Miley Cyrus sucking Ashley Tisdale's ass off of her strap on was too amazing to complain about. Equally amazing was just how loose and open Ashley's ass hole now was, Vanessa almost literally drooling as she studied her girlfriend's gaping butt hole while the blonde lay almost lifeless on the bed, her subtle breathing the only reason Vanessa wasn't worried about the girl she loved. After all she had seen Ashley recover from brutal butt fuckings before, and while her ass hole was currently gaping open easily as wide as it had ever been Vanessa was confident her girl would eventually recover.

As if trying to prove this Ashley slowly lifted her ass up into the air and spread her ass cheeks, making sure the other Disney stars got the best view possible her insides via her opened butt hole. Then, after doing that for about a minute like a good submissive slut, she went looking for some ass cream, happily finding it on Selena's strap on. It seemed Demi had been nice enough to stick to licking the shaft a little, leaving the main cleaning for Ashley who smiled happily at her friend as she approached.

"Wanna share?" Ashley offered.

Immediately getting what she meant Demi smiled just as wide as Ashley, then lent forward at the same time as the blonde so they could kiss with the head of the strap on in between them. This was something they'd done many times before, both Disney girls moaning happily as they tasted the deepest part of the blonde's butt on the toy, Ashley loving the flavour slightly more than Demi but it was a close thing. Like that they slid their way down the toy cock, using their tongues to rub against both the toy cock and each other's tongues in the most perverted type of kiss they'd ever had before taking it in turns to deep throat the dildo just to make sure they got every drop of Ashley's ass cream.

All this meant that Miley finished her cleaning first, although she continued the blow job until Vanessa looked down at her and asked, "So Miley, want me to fuck your ass? Maybe help turn you into a double ass whore like Ashley and Demi?"

Miley smiled around the cock in her mouth.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers