All Comments on 'Self-Control'

by archibael

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tense!

This appears to be a woman on the run - from herself as well as her associates. I found this strangely compelling and enjoyed the read very much. Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

So sexy, so hot without the need for the crudeness!

Huggs and thanks for a wonderful fanasty!

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tales of 2 Tails

So an uptown bitch who sells her soul only finds big word happiness being a cheap trailer trash lesbian.

Dr. Freud your telephone is ringing cathartic psychopathy that Lit and this typer deem emotional problems are erotic along with wet panty panters sharing the AH in safety in mental numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The name of the site is LITEROTICA

I can't imagine the mind that would find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Almost there but...

Unlike some of the other comments, I rather enjoyed this one. My only complaint was the part toward the end where the "woman in white" was submitting the rich wife should have been expanded, leading to her total submission and "freedom". Maybe a sequel with a flashback and more of the rich wife's "free" life as a submissive lesbian...

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 15 years ago
Different... in a good way :)

Just read this one, and after seeing some of the other comments I had to post. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It seems like the type of story that makes one think more about its characters motivations, rather than handing them to the reader on a silver platter. I commend you for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story and would have liked to have had more.

The story line was a bit more original than many here - there's enough wham bam etc porn around if that's your thing.

R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarchibael@archibael
Grew up in Michigan, now live in Arizona. Engineer, writing on the side. "I will spend half an hour putting a seam onto a stocking and two minutes on a man's face. I know my priorities." -- Jack Vettriano, Studio Life If you enjoy my work, please leave feedback.