Selfish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched small waves travel away from us as we made love right there; no splashing, no rushing, just his lips on my neck and me continuing to circle him, never going faster than when I started. His hands started to roam and he made his way towards my clit, massaging me in his own circles as mine continued. I breathed heavy as the sensation rushed throughout my body and I finally felt him pulsate, anticipating his oncoming rush. My circles turned into sharp movements of my hips back and forth while his fingers guided me; he called my name out loudly and held me close again as he filled me with his love, causing me to come yet again, this time, with my man.

"I love you too, Kate," he told me. "And I was mad because I didn't think you loved me back.

Without facing him, I told him, "Don't ever think like that. I know that I'll always love you, Michael. No two people go together better than you and I. Know that."

"I do baby."

We lay in that tub together, talking for what seemed like hours until the water got cold. He dried me off in my bedroom, put lotion on my entire body and made love to me yet again. Liz actually called at some point during that night but Michael never answered his phone. In the next couple of months she left a few voicemails asking for him back and apologizing for what happened but those apologies fell on deaf ears. He had finally found the love he was deserving, not just a lay. What he had found was me. But really, he never should have been with her. As I see it he was always mine. I just had to show him. And now that I have, he's not going anywhere.

12