All Comments on 'Sell Baby, Sell'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Where's the Bear?

I'm hoping he's at the airport and follows her. And maybe follows her to a night with jason, too.

And then bounce her ass down the sidewalk, big income and all. She has become a total slut and it took next to nothing to do it.

Maybe the husband can sue the hell out of them.

Or beat the shit out of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i agree

with wheres the bear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
May

I quote one description of a slut like this'she had the body of an angel and a cashbox for a heart'

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No logic in this "story"

Jason makes it clear to her how valuable she is to the company. Do you really think he would jeopardize her work on other accounts for one? What he told her was harassment. In most cases, not only would he have cost the firm the charges but their best salesperson. Even by JPB, this is utter bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK, I got the names mixed up

Jason instead of Chad, but this is still bullshit.

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Reviewed

This story has been reviewed on the New Story Reviews of the Author's Hangout on Lit Forums

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
What's a Girl To Do?

After being passed over for promotion many times, a young lady Executive takes matters into her own hands. A proposition from the new VP is all she needs to 'go into business for herself.'

At last she has the key to being promoted. She's willing to do what it takes! Satisfying Read! Well written! Enjoyable!

tigertonytigertonyover 17 years ago
quick change

how can a professional woman with morals go from that to a slut in a matter of minutes. it doesnt happen. it would make more sense if she did it cause she got drunk then was guilty as hell the next day. but this in unreal.

showguyshowguyover 17 years ago
not bad----but

The story wasn't bad but lacked the "HEAT" like the stories "Naughty High Class Mom" part 1&2

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
lets learn to count BOB you moron

lets see going into the meeting at the party with CHAD she already had 5 margaritas...

then this...

...."There was absolutely no way that I would even remotely consider what Chad was suggesting - none at all- and yet TWO margaritas (total 7) later I found myself dancing with Mr. Royal. He had approached me and had asked me to dance and I had accepted. He was a perfect gentleman and never gave me any indication that he had spoken to Chad about me. We danced two numbers and then he asked me to join him at his table and I did. As I worked my way through another margarita ( now 8!!!) was sat and talked and I found him to be very charming and witty.

8 !!!!?!?!? 8 drinks margaritas!?!?!?

and she passed out drunk?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Drop the the cheating wife

The cheating wife needs a good divorcing she has no respect or love for her own husband to be in that house that husband is crasy to be married to that slut.

Pat.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Drop the the cheating wife

The cheating wife needs a good divorcing she has no respect or love for her own husband to be in that house that husband is crasy to be married to that slut.

Pat.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Missed opportunity

Too hurried in your submission made a story with flaws and not enough of a tease. What was there though was done well in parts and that is why the 75. Just think though if you had invested more time in a story you would have had one of the best on this rag site ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Right_On

I'm a perfect example of this.My husband knows I sleep with senior management and sales leaders to get and keep my position as a Personal Admin. Asst. I come home from work several times in a month with cum soaked panties where I gave quickies and my pussy has leaked into them.My husband has become accustomed to our expensive life style so he accepts this.He does'nt even mine the sloppy seconds he gets at night after I come home from a meeting.He said he has learned to like my hot wet used pussy thats a lot looser than it was a couple of years ago.Sometime when I get home he sticks his head up my skirt and half slip unsnaps the crotch of my satin and lace body shaper and eats my pussy right on the spot,I guess he likes his creampies fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truer that we know

This story was mainly interesting as a portrait of a woman consumed by bitterness and envy. She may or may not have had a point about the promotion game (I know full well that when envy takes root, reason flies out the window), but expressions like "I have more management ability in one of my pussy hairs than he does" shows her utter disdain for her competittors - including her husband. It takes the voice of (some) reason in her new manager to make an obvious point - a really good saleswoman should never be promoted to management. Then he makes the temptation pitch - she can have everything but the title, if she just makes the tough sells, by using her body as well as her sales skills. It reads like an impulse decision on his part - his customer makes an offhand remark about her, and he turns it into his promotion proposition. What happens next is rather predictable, given her bitterness and envy - the woman is not angered, but thinks she'd never do that, and proceeds to do exactly that - hop into bed with the client and have the time of her life. Even then, she attempts to avoid the stigma of prostitution by refusing to accept the contract. It's in vain, of course - the contract is signed. She then accepts her new role as company saleswoman/whore with abandon.

Others have noted that the whole deal might construe sexual harassment, but miss a couple of key points: the woman was told that her job was not on the line, at the end of the story no considerations had changed hands between her management and her, and in order for there to be a sexual harassment case there has to be a plaintiff. In this case, she's made it plain that prostitution is fine with her if it pays well, and perhaps even if it doesn't. Knowing that she has no respect for her husband and that she routinely associates with powerful men (her customers in this new job) I would have no doubt that even without extra incentive she'd be prostituting herself for sales within a short time. It's amazing what tickling the vanity, appealing to greed, and the drive of envy can do.

As far as the other commenter who says she is expected to be the company prostitute for her boss and his peers with her husband's approval and support, I think that this willing self-sharing among the female subordinates of powerful men is far more common than we ordinary men and husbands like to think - as Henry Kissinger sais, "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." The risks to the husband is that the wife is really angling for a better man by establishing a sexual relationship with him before dumping the inferior man after security is assured. But even if the wife has no interest in "trading up," what will happen to a marriage where sex and intimacy are commoditized? She's laying others for money, what are you paying her?

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very good start, but...

ran out of steam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Inspirationaly Profound - See Right On lady comt.

Just a flight of sick cuckolding until the Right On lady's comment below.

The pride of reality for her and her braindead wimp inspire thoughts of Hitlers real purpose - the need for cleansing.

Instead we shun for fear of infection body and mindless as she and he are but proud she is to cite her enjoyed plight.

There's a reality - a yuckie waste of space and air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Uhmm

No I didn't particularly like this story. I'm just making a comment to about 'Right On' woman. What would you do if the situation were reversed? Would you just let your husband have sex with other women to keep you in the lifestyle you are accustomed to? I don't think so. You don't sound like a woman that could handle a situation like that. Just remember that you are nothing but a whore. You have betrayed the trust of your husband the first time you did this without his knowledge to keep getting your money. It's evident that you love money more than you love your husband and I doubt that you love him, for you surely have no respect for him. How could you if you could do that. And your husband evidently doesn't respect you either or himself for that matter. What happens when you bring home a disease? You think the guys your having sex with are not out having sex with other people? Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ANDROGENY DOES NOT BECOME YOU jpb . . .

I know this as well as most other of these sites have more than one puta contributing their stories under the same moniker but that doesn't make it any easier on an indvidual contributor to rant on them. I'd like to do that one day, rather than hit hard at a group of putas like this.

tiredandoldtiredandoldalmost 11 years ago
why?

I remember you stating in one prologue that you write for your enjoyment. I have a question about that statement after reading many of your stories and this one finally brought it to a head. Is it your contention that you enjoy stories that just hang with no conclusion? I realize that you really don't have to concern yourself with the readers, after all, you receive no compensation for this. But, do you really have all this unfinished print running through your mind or do you just enjoy leaving others in the cold trying to put their own ending to them? Sorry, I just get bent a little when I get into a story and it just stops in the middle.

oldmasteroldmasteralmost 9 years ago
Liked it, wanted more though

Good story JPB! My only gripe is that it lacked in graphic description and plot development. Easy for me to say, I know, but readers are hungry creatures and we want lots of topping on the pizza. Keep up the good work :)

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The whore...

The whore in her finally came out!!! Then what ruined the story? All that bullshit about loving her husband...No woman that really loved her husband would whore herself for a company car and a company gas card!!! If the story intended to be funny, I didn't see any fun in reading it...1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

Needs a chapter two where the husband discovers his cheating cunt wife's ways and destroys her and the company.

I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another stupid whore story.

This cunt does not love anyone but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy story, but......

She's never strayed before, and she dearly loves her bear of a husband, but gives Jason a rim job, and gives him her virgin ass the first time she's with him. Not enough character development to get to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's impossible for her to love and miss her husband. It is not possible to love someone but just go fuck someone else for two days like a pig taking it up the ass doing things that she doesn't do for her husband. Than decides to fuck her boss before she goes home, what a pig. There is no making up that to your spouse that is total abuse ,humiliation and the highest degree of disrespect for your husband. If you need other cock get divorced or feel the need to whore yourself out to get ahead at your job than your just a prostitute , worse because they do it as there job you do it to feel better about the job that you already make good money at. Poor hubby should find out sue the company divorce the cheating cunt and find a real wife who actually loves him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well clearly her job is more important than her husband

I wonder how she will feel when she's the Company punch board and her husband divorces her? It seems that is the only possible ending here. You don't think Mr. Bear is going to welcome a slut with open arms do you? UGH!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
A Good Start

This is a great start to a BTB story. Sadly, it is doubtful it will ever get the second chapter it sorely needs.

First, there is no way she can really love or respect her husband and turn into the company whore, which is what she has done. With that in mind, she will begin ignoring her husband a bit and become just careless enough for him to get suspicious, particularly since she will stop complaining about her job.

He will look into it, find out what is going on and then take steps to get the proof that he needs. Before it is all said and done, he will divorce her and get a favorable split of assets. In addition, he will sue her company and get a large settlement. Chad will get fired and she will lose her wonderful job.

On the bright side for her, she now has experience at being a whore. Since she will find it hard to get another job in her field, due to her reputation, she can simply go all the way and become a more traditional lady of the night. She will no longer have to worry about men getting ahead of her in her job.

Sorry Bob, it was a good start but once again, your ending was most unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
whores are whores and will always be whores

1*

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Eventually, she learned her place...

Who cares about her sale numbers, her managerial skill or her business sense?

The only things worth anything, on that woman, are her mouth, her vag and her anus.

Learning this is how she got that promotion, wasn't it?

Eventually, thought, her delusions about her self-worth will disappear - probably when her husband throws her skanking ass on the street - and she'll see that she was actually right all along: unless she put out, nobody wants her around.

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another loser from Bob. She is nothing more than a whore.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
2 margaritas...

and she turns into a slut.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
But...

How is her husband going to take it when he finds out. We all know that cheaters always get caught. Good story. Hey, in business you do what needs doing. Or do you? A 3 rating.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Crack me up!

Funny ending, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hopefully

Hopefully the husband will find out and dump the slut and take her company for millions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so when does her hubby find out he has a whore for a wife and toss the slut too bad you don't keep on with ones like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That "big old bear"?

Is going to divorce her and sue the Company so fast they'll never see it coming. UGH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9078 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...