Sellsword Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What is it I have learned?” she asked, her face near to Quinn’s. “The true name of the Dragon Lord,” Quinn responded quietly. “Use it to defeat this evil once and for all.”

Jarveena’s eyes filled with tears as she saw Quinn’s image begin to shimmer and fade, “How? No, please, stay and teach me how.” “Use the Hart Bow and the powers of Sheldon’s daughter. Farewell, my sweet Jarveena, farewell for now.”

When Jarveena had regained her composure, the room was empty. “Farewell, Quinn, my sweet Quinn.”

Jarveena lay there, alone in the bed, reflecting on what Quinn had revealed to her, and his cryptic instructions to her. “I need to speak with Moira,” she told herself, then rose and, reluctantly, washed the traces of her encounter from her supple body. “Moira,” Jarveena said upon returning to the common room, “I must speak with you, alone.”

The young mage joined Jarveena in the backroom, “What is it, Jarveena? Are you ill?”

“I have had the true name of the Dragon Lord revealed to me,” Jarveena said in a low voice. “We must make a plan to use it to bring down this evil.”

Moira looked at her in amazement. “How did you find his name?” “Quinn visited me in my room. He told me the name, then said that you should use your powers, and I the Hart Bow. He told me nothing else.” Moira thought for a few long moments, “Have you any silver that might be drawn into fine wire?” she asked at long last. Jarveena removed a piece of jewelry from her wrist. It was a bracelet fashioned of silver wires. “Will this serve your purpose?” “We need a silversmith now,” Moira said, unwinding the bracelet until it was a single strand of silver.

“I have seen Hawk work silver on occasion,” Jarveena said.

The two women returned to the common room. “Hawk,” Moira began, “we need this silver wire fashioned into words in characters small enough to fit along the shaft of an arrow. Can you do this?” She placed the wire before him.

“I’ll need to draw it some to make it thinner, but yes, I can do what you ask.”

“Jarveena has discovered the true name of the Dragon Lord,” Moira explained. “If Hawk can fashion the silver wire into that name, and in lay it along the shaft of an arrow, I will enchant the arrow and we will have a weapon to use against the evil creature.”

“Are you prepared to conjure magic of that power?” Wulf asked, concern showing on his rugged face.

Moira placed her delicate hand on his gnarled one, “You know I am, Wulf.” Her voice was soft and affectionate. This was not lost on Garth, or Jarveena.

The rest of the day was spent planning their attack, while Hawk worked the silver wire into a finer and finer strand.

After supper, Wulf leaned toward Garth and whispered, “Moira wants you and Hawk to join us in her room later.”

Garth nodded, then asked, “What of Jarveena?”

“She is welcome as well,” the big northman answered. To Garth’s surprise, Jarveena declined the invitation, saying that she was exhausted from earlier, and that he and Hawk should enjoy themselves. Moira and Wulf were waiting when Hawk and Garth arrived. Wine and fruit were laid out on a small table, and candles lent a warm light to the room. Wulf wore a robe of black fur, while Moira was clad in a gown of pale blue, so light and thin, that it was near transparent. Garth looked at Moira, his eyes moving up and down her slender body, almost caressing it with his gaze.

Moira’s unbound hair cascaded over her shoulders and her gray eyes shown with a glint of excitement. She could almost feel Garth’s eyes moving over her body. Her nipples began to stiffen as Garth’s stare lingered over her firm breasts.

“Do you like what you see, Garth?” Moira’s voice was soft and seductive.

The sellsword nodded, “Oh yes, Moira, I like what I see very much.” “And you, Hawk, do you also like what you see?” Moira’s gray eyes turned to the half elf.

Hawk just nodded.

“Could Jarveena not join us?” Moira asked.

“She said she was too exhausted from this afternoon,” Garth made Jarveena’s excuses. “She hopes you understand.” Moira smiled, “More for me then. Would you like some wine?”

Wulf poured them each a measure of wine and stood from the table.

Garth took a goblet for himself, and one for Moira. “Thank you, kind sir,” the young sorceress replied, the sparkle of invitation in her eyes.

The four of them sipped wine and nibbled the sweet fruit, relaxing and wondering what the night had in store for them. “I think it is time for the festivities to begin,” Moira announced, standing in the middle of the room. “As you may have guessed, Wulf and I have been enjoying one another since our journey began.” She paused to look at Garth and Hawk. She saw no look of surprise or shock on either face. “While I am experienced with one man,” she continued, “I have long wanted to be filled completely, to enjoy the attention of three, virile, men, all feasting on my body. I have selected the two of you to accompany Wulf in taking me in every imaginable combination.” With that said, Moira shrugged the gown from her shoulders and stood naked before them.

Six eyes devoured her beauty, six hands flexed in eagerness to touch her.

Three cocks stiffened and grew rigid with anticipation. Alone in her room, Jarveena wondered what Moira would be like. Would she take the three men on all at once? Would she enjoy being with a woman? Would Moira permit Wulf to sample Jarveena’s firm, supple body? Aroused by her thoughts, Jarveena decided that she would accept Moira’s invitation, albeit a little late. She washed herself and slipped into one of the gowns Shara had given her. Black, lacey and inviting. Moira was stretching out on the bed when a soft knock came at the door. “Jarveena, I’ll wager,” she said softly, gently caressing Garth’s swollen cock.

Wulf let Jarveena in and the woman looked about the room. “May I watch?” she asked, knowing that Moira was about to have all three of the men.

“By all means, Jarveena, but I had hoped we could provide some stimulating entertainment for these three stalwarts, and pleasure each other first.” Jarveena let her gown drop to the floor as she moved to join Moira on the bed. “Then that is what we’ll do,” she said, moving to lie beside Moira. The women positioned themselves so their faces were pressed against each other’s pussy.

The three men watched in rapt fascination as the two beautiful women began licking each other’s cunts.

The wet sounds of mouths on pussies, the low, muffled, moans of pleasure from the two women, and the rasping, heavy breathing of the men were the only sounds in the room.

Moira’s swollen clitoris was trapped by Jarveena’s mouth. Jarveena’s tongue flicked over the throbbing nub of flesh and her teeth moved lightly across it.

The young sorceress moaned loudly, thrusting her hips upward to press her streaming cunt against Jarveena’s, hungry mouth. Her own mouth was busy as well; her tongue moving in and out of Jarveena’s dripping pussy, fucking her like a small cock, sending shivers of pleasure up and down Jarveena’s spine.

Across the room, the three men sat watching. Their hands moving’ slowly, up and down their turgid cocks, their hearts beating faster at the exciting performance they were watching.

“If I can’t fuck something soon, I’m going to explode!” Wulf exclaimed, his eyes bulging as he watched the two women hungrily. “A silver piece says Moira cums first,” Garth wagered.

“Done,” Hawk accepted the bet.

On the bed, Moira, under the tormenting assault of Jarveena’s tongue, was indeed close to the first of many orgasms. Her hips undulated and thrust against Jarveena’s mouth as she pressed her own lips tightly to Jarveena’s willing cunt.

Jarveena, on the bottom, clutched Moira’s ass cheeks in her hands and held her cunt tight to her sucking mouth. Her experience in pleasuring women was far more extensive than Moira’s, so it was inevitable that the younger woman would attain climax first.

Moira’s cunt began to spasm, her muscles tensing and relaxing, her thighs trembling as they brushed over Jarveena’s face. Her clitoris throbbed as the young sorceress’ juices flowed over Jarveena’s questing tongue to be savored like fine wine. She came and came.

“DAMN IT!” Wulf swore, as his cock erupted, sending long, pearly, ropes of semen flying through the air.

Garth and Hawk, fought not to laugh.

Hawk dropped a coin into Garth’s waiting palm. Jarveena climaxed a few seconds after Wulf’s unexpected eruption, her cunt grinding against Moira’s eager mouth as her juices washed over the younger woman’s lips and tongue.

Gasping for breath, both women rolled away. Jarveena, lifting herself on her elbow saw Wulf’s plight. “We may need to take the edge off these other two, Moira, they appear to be over wrought.” Her light tone was reflected in her smile.

The women rose from the bed and went to the waiting men.

Jarveena knelt before Hawk and Moira knelt before Garth.

“We’re going to give you some relief, so our fun doesn’t end too soon.”

Moira said, lifting Garth’s massive cock to her glistening lips. “Come closer, Wulf, “ Jarveena said, “I think I can attend to both of you.” Jarveena reached out and began caressing Wulf’s half-hard cock. At her touch, it twitched and began to swell. “There IS life left in it,” Jarveena purred as she lowered her soft wet lips to Hawk’s cock and began sucking it.

The half elf thrust his cock into Jarveena’s mouth, filling her throat with the swollen head.

Jarveena started moving her head up and down, drawing Hawk’s cock out until her lips were sealed just below the head. As she was sucking Hawk’s cock, she was stroking Wulf’s up and down, bringing it back to full erection.

Moira had moved Garth onto the bed, where she knelt between his muscular legs. Her sweet mouth was filled with his huge cock and she was sucking feverishly.

Garth’s hands held her head as he thrust himself into Moira’s eager mouth. As Hawk neared climax, Jarveena released his cock and took Wulf’s into her mouth, using her hand to keep Hawk teetering on the brink. “Jarveena – please – don’t leave me hanging like this,” Hawk pleaded. Jarveena, still stroking Hawk’s cock, continued sucking on Wulf’s until she was satisfied that his cock would remain hard. She released it from her mouth and went back to sucking Hawk.

Garth’s balls were filling quickly as he continued fucking Moira’s tender mouth. He was nearing release, and his balls were aching for it. Still stroking Wulf’s cock, Jarveena used her free hand to caress Hawk’s balls as she sucked him closer and closer to climax. She could feel his tightening balls and knew it was time. She slipped the tip of her finger between Hawk’s ass cheeks and began fingering his ass hole. He could take no more. With a groan, Hawk thrust his cock deep into Jarveena’s tight throat and flooded her gullet with hot, thick semen. His balls spasmed as he felt Jarveena swallowing his cock, and it’s pearly load.

On the bed, Garth held Moira’s head down as his cock throbbed, pulsated and erupted filling her mouth and throat.

Savoring the nectar the men had given them, neither woman released the cock she was sucking. They continued their oral ministrations to ensure that all three would be hard enough to satisfy Moira tonight. Moira, at last, released Garth’s cock from her wet mouth. “Jarveena, there is a jar of ointment on the table. I want Hawk in my ass, would you oil his cock – and my ass? Please?”

Hawk and Wulf followed Jarveena as she went to the bed table and found the small jar.

“It smells like berries,” Jarveena observed, taking a large dollop on her fingers.

“It tastes like it too,” Moira laughed.

Jarveena massaged the ointment over Hawks rigid cock, then rubbed some into, and around, Moira’s puckered, rosebud ass hole. “Mm,” the young woman purred, moving onto her hands and knees. She straddled Garth’s hips, her cunt poised inches above the sellswords towering cock. “Hawk, kneel behind me, please. Put your sweet cock between my cheeks.”

The half elf did as he was told, spreading Moira’s pale ass cheeks and resting his lubricated erection in their warm cleft. “Wulf, I want to taste your magnificent cock, kneel before me.”

The blond northman moved into position.

“Higher, Wulf,” Garth said, “your stones hang a bit low.” “I can help with those,” Jarveena laughed, climbing onto the bed and holding Wulf’s hairy ball sac up, and out of the way. “Take my ass, Hawk,” Moira said, as she slowly settled onto Garth cock. The half elf moved his hips forward, slowly drilling his cock into Moira’s tight sphincter, feeling its tightness as it slowly relaxed to allow him entry.

The sorceress sighed with contentment as two hard cocks impaled her. “Now, Wulf, my love, let me suck your beautiful cock.” She reached out and drew her bodyguard to her, her lips sealing around the swollen head of his rigid phallus. With agonizing slowness, Moira drew Wulf’s cock into her mouth, then into the top of her throat. Never had she felt so filled. Wulf, with Jarveena fondling his balls, began thrusting his cock into Moira’s mouth, fucking her face.

Greedily, the sorceress sucked the pulsing organ with wild abandon. As she did this, she moved her hips up and down, stroking Garth’s raging cock with her hot, dripping cunt.

Hawk leaned forward, his hands holding Moira’s firm ass as he fought to remain inside her. His cock, gripped by the tightness of Moira’s ass, was already on the verge of eruption.

Jarveena was about to thrust her fingers into her own cunt, when she felt Garth’s big hand reach for her. She changed positions to permit his blunt fingers access to her, hungry and steaming pussy. Jarveena gasped as Garth plunged four fingers into her dripping wet cunt and began moving them in and out.

The wet sounds of passion filled the room, the aroma of lust hung in the air as five people moved quickly toward orgasm. Jarveena was the first - her body convulsing with ecstasy, her cunt bucking on Garth’s fingers - she came. Intense as this orgasm was, she was, strangely, not as fulfilled as she usually was. Hawk, his balls screaming for release, announced his climax with a loud groan as he thrust himself deep into Moira’s stretched ass and flooded her bowels with his seed.

Wulf clutched Moira’s head and began thrusting his cock hard and fast. He erupted and filled Moira’s mouth with semen. She tried, unsuccessfully, to swallow all of it, but her mouth was quickly flooded and pearly strings of Wulf’s cum ran down her chin. Now only Garth and Moira were left to cum. As the others pulled back, leaving them room, Garth threw Moira onto her back and held her long legs wide apart. His thrust into her waiting cunt was neither slow, nor gentle. He pounded into her in a single, savage stroke, driving his massive cock deep inside her tight, hot, wet pussy.

Moira wrapped her legs around Garth’s hard torso and met his every stroke with a thrust of her own. Her long fingernails raked the bronzed skin of Garth’s shoulders as she tossed her head from side to side. She was completely given over to their lust and knew nothing but the cock that was punishing her cunt so wonderfully.

Their fucking was hard, fast and animal like. Moira’s hips thrusting upward as Garth pounded into her. The sorceress’ cries and moans mixed with Garth’s grunting as they both rushed headlong toward the thundering orgasm that awaited them.

Garth’s cock was ramming deep into Moira’s eager cunt, his balls slapping the cheeks of her ass.

Moira’s pussy lips, wet and swollen, clutched at Garth’s rampaging cock.

Both were at the peak.

Garth, with a bellow to rival a wild bull, slammed his cock into Moira once more as he come, sending his hot seed coursing into Moira’s hungry pussy, filling it to overflowing.

Moira’s legs locked around Garth as she met his orgasmic thrust and held him gripped, tightly, inside her. She felt each pulse of his cock as it erupted. The inner muscles of her cunt flexed, milking more and more of his thick, hot semen from his throbbing cock. Hawk, Wulf and Jarveena watched as Garth and Moira, their orgasms ebbing, collapsed upon the bed in a pool of sweat and semen. The couple on the bed began to laugh as the three spectators began to applaud.

“No encore, no encore,” Garth chuckled, shaking his head. Moira laughed, then reached for Garth’s deflating member, “Are you sure?” she said, giving it a playful jerk.

Garth winced, “I’m sure woman – I’m very sure.”

Tired and sated, the group disbursed to their rooms to sleep.

High in the Kaladur Pass, an auburn haired woman stood before the Gate. The falling snow covered her wolf fur cloak as she sang. The runes she sang were scribed on an ancient scroll, the spell was that which would open the Gate to the Realm of the Dead, and bring forth the Dragon Lord. “She is here,” The Dragon Lord said quietly, his great head lifting from his slumber. Slowly, the great beats lifted himself to his feet and stretched. Thirty paces from the end of his tail to his smoking nostrils, he spread his leathery wings, half again his length from tip to tip. The dark green scales covering his body reflected the dim light. The Gate began to shimmer as the woman continued singing the ancient runes. Slowly, the Gate became translucent, then transparent, then it was gone completely.

“I call upon the rulers of the Realm of the Dead – release the Lord of the Dragons from his bondage.” The woman’s voice was clear and precise as she uttered the words, then sang more runes.

Deep within the dark realm, the Dragon Lord began his long journey toward the gate, and freedom.

Outside, the woman continued singing the runes as she stepped back from the gate and let her cloak fall to the snow. Although she wore nothing beneath her cloak, she ignored the cold, biting wind. Smoke and fire belched from beyond the gate as the Dragon Lord emerged. “You have done well, Kayla,” the deep voice of the Dragon Lord was once more heard on the Material Plane.

“My Lord, I am your servant,” the woman said, kneeling in the snow before him, “yours to do with what you will.”

The Dragon Lord’s blurred shape becoming indefinite, shifting and changing. Where there stood a dragon, now stood a man. He was large in stature, with yellow eyes and a dark complexion. He was clad in armor like a dragon’s skin and bore a winged helm on his head. Over his shoulders rested a wolf fur cloak, similar to the one Kayla wore. He reached out his hand to the woman. “Rise Kayla, and greet your Master properly.” The woman stood and moved toward the Dragon Lord. She lifted her face to him and he pressed his lips to hers.

Their kiss was fierce and passionate, all the flame of pent up desire was released as their tongues played and danced. Hers, softly demanding; his, long and forked.

The Dragon Lord pulled away, holding Kayla at arms length, “Have you brought it?” he asked.

“Yes, Master, it is there, wrapped in skins as you instructed,” the rapidly breathing woman responded.

“Excellent!” the Dragon Lord said, moving to the tightly wrapped bundle and quickly removing the protective skins. He straightened, holding a sheathed sword. The scabbard was covered in the skin of virgins, the tip and throat of gold with silver chasing. He gripped the jeweled pommel and drew the sword. It was a magnificent, oversized falchion. Its heavy, single edged blade could cleave through the sturdiest armor. Its blade shown black as the deepest pit of Hades – deep within the metal, a black flame pulsed.

“Knight’s Bane, you feel so good in my grasp once more,” the Dragon Lord spoke to the weapon as if it were a woman. He turned, again, to Kayla. “You’re cold, I’ve been inconsiderate of you. Come,” he held his muscular arms open to the woman, “let me warm you with my body.” Kayla moved into his arms and he wrapped his heavy cloak about them, turning the woman as he did so, bringing her shapely ass against his codpiece.