Sellsword Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I want you, Kayla,” the Dragon Lord whispered, his breath warm in Kayla’s ear. “Unfasten my codpiece,” he instructed.

With fingers almost numb from the cold, Kayla reached behind her and fumbled to unlace her master’s codpiece. After a few moments she let the codpiece fall to the snow. She was rewarded by the feeling of her master’s cock as it rose to nestle between her silky thighs. “How I have missed the feel of a woman’s body,” he murmured as his hands moved around to Kayla’s taut belly, then upward to cup her heavy, resilient breasts.

Kayla sighed and leaned back against her master, moving her legs slightly to gently stroke his rigid cock. “Take me, My Master, use me as your slave,” she urged.

“Not my slave, Kayla. No, you shall be by my side when I conquer this puny race of men and once more rule this land. You shall be my queen.” He turned her around again, pushing her slowly to her knees. “Pay homage to your king, Kayla, take me into your mouth and suck me.” Kayla took his great dark cock in he hands and stroked it as she lowered her lips to the bulbous head. She blew lightly on the tender flesh before taking the immense tower of flesh into her wet, willing mouth. The Dragon Lord threw his head back and groaned as he felt a woman’s mouth on him for the first time in years.

Kayla began moving her head up and down as she fondled his great ball sac. Having been without a woman for so long, he did not last long. In moments his balls cried out for relief and his cock exploded deep in Kayla’s throat.

Sucking hungrily, Kayla milked him dry, savoring every pearly drop of her master’s seed, swallowing it all.

The Dragon Lord lifted Kayla off the ground, as though she weighed nothing at all, then settled her onto his, still hard, cock, impaling her cunt in a single movement.

Kayla gasped at the shear size of it as his member penetrated her tight pussy, stretching it, filling it – filling her.

“You are so wet, my sweet,” he whispered, “and so tight.” He began moving his hips, sending his cock in and out of her in long, strong strokes. He lowered his mouth to her breasts and suckled them, his hands holding her soft ass cheeks.

Kayla leaned her head back and moaned in total ecstasy as her lord and master thrust himself into her harder and harder. Her legs wrapped around his torso, her arms snaked about his neck as she surrendered herself completely to his lust, and her burning desire.

Jarveena woke with a cry and sat bolt upright in bed. Her face was white, her heart beating rapidly, her breath coming in ragged gasps. “What’s wrong?” Garth asked, still groggy from sleep. “He – he’s escaped! The Dragon Lord has been set free!” she said in a loud voice, sweat pouring from her body.

Garth looked at her, “How do you know this?” “Quinn, he appeared to me – he told me. Another witch, she’s with him now, and he’s free!”

There was a loud pounding at the door, Hawk’s voice came from the other side, “What’s wrong? Are we attacked?”

Garth sprang from the bed and let his comrade in. “Jarveena is certain that the Dragon Lord has been set free. She said Quinn appeared to her.” “He did, for he appeared to me as well,” Moira confirmed, standing just behind Hawk.

Moira moved to the bed and sat with Jarveena, the women held one another, each offering comfort to the other.

“He will either attack the city, or flee to his old stronghold and gather his forces,” Moira said. “We can be certain that he will begin his campaign to conquer these lands again – and he’ll do it very soon.”

With a groan, and a strong final thrust, The Dragon Lord sent his seed flowing into Kayla’s waiting cunt. She would bear him a son, of this he was sure, and he would become the heir to the Dragon Throne, and the empire that his father would build.

“We must away from this place, my sweet. We will go to my holding high in these mountains.” He considered for long moments, “After we make a short trip to the city of Kaladur, I have some debts to repay there.” He shrugged off his heavy cloak and gave it to Kayla. “Wrap your cloak about you, then cover yourself with mine.” Then he handed Knights Bane to her, “Bind this sword to you, we cannot lose it.”

Kayla watched in rapt fascination as her lover and master, once more, became a huge dragon.

The creature reached his foreleg out and lifted Kayla to his back, “Dig your fingers beneath my scales, my sweet,” his voice was a deep rumble, almost like distant thunder, “I won’t let you fall.” He spread his wings, and with a shudder, was airborne. The wide bat like wings moved slowly, up and down, providing forward motion. Kayla trembled with fear as she clutched the scales with shaking fingers, and gripped the dragon’s spine with her legs. In a short time, Kayla could see the scattered lamps of Kaladur ahead and below them. She felt the dragon slow and begin to descend as he flew in a graceful curve, lining himself up with the north gate. There was no cry of alarm, nor panic at the dragons approach. He was unseen and unheard, until the moment was exactly right. Kayla was amazed at how loud the sound was, and surprised that it sounded like a gigantic belch.

Flame erupted from the dragon’s mouth as it flew low over the sleeping city. In his wake, everything that could burn was ablaze. Now came the cry of alarm, the panicked scurrying about of the people, and the deep harsh laugh of the dragon as he flapped his mighty wings and flew away to the south.

Kayla felt an exhilaration as she viewed the destruction left in her lovers wake. “Such power,” she thought to herself, “such magnificent power.”

It was as though he’d read her thoughts, “Yes, it is an amusing excitement isn’t it?”

Kayla smiled, squeezing her legs tighter on the dragon’s spine, “Yes, master, it excites me greatly.”

He knew the meaning of her comment and let himself chuckle, “When we reach the stronghold, I will see what I can do about that.” Rising higher into the clouds, the dragon turned back toward the north. The dawn sky was gray in the east, for soon it would be daylight. How the Dragon Lord wished he could see the devastation in the harsh light of day. But he had to get to his stronghold and begin gathering his forces around him. No one was left to stop him, the Druid was dead, Sheldon the mage was dead, even poor, stupid Iraekiira was dead, and the Scroll of Sheldon destroyed. This time, this time, his empire would rise and conquer.

“Well, I guess his escape is not a secret,” Garth said, looking at the flaming section of the city.

“I wonder why just the one pass?” Hawk asked. “He needed only one, along that axis lie the stable, temple and guard barracks,” Wulf observed, “You’ll note that all three have been destroyed.” “OUR HORSES!” Garth shouted, his fist slamming into his palm.

“Also our supplies and spare equipment,” Hawk observed. “On foot,” Garth said, “we’re in for a very long climb. As I recall, Argek, the king of the goblins had his stronghold atop one of these peaks. Such a place would be well suited to a dragon, mayhap it originally belonged to the Dragon Lord.”

Deep within the Dragon Lord’s mountain stronghold, a gathering had begun. Orcs, goblins and other strange creatures flocked to the throne of the Dragon Lord.

In dragon form, he stood on a balcony above them and spread his huge wings. “HEAR ME!” his deep voice rumbled through the cavernous fortress. “Hear me minions of the Lord of Dragons, for our hour is upon us.” This was met with approving grunts and growls from the mass of creatures pressed together.

“We are the van of the new order. We will sweep down from this mountain and over run the city of Kaladur. You will slay and ravage and loot to your hearts content - then the city will be burned to ashes.” The Dragon Lord paused to accept the hoarse cheering of his army, then went on, “Five days hence we will leave this place and begin our conquest of the world of men!” He raised his mighty wings, threw back his great head and emitted a burst of flame, as if to lend emphasis to his speech. Taking Kayla’s hand in his claw, he led her from the high balcony. As he did so, he regained the aspect of his human self. “Attend me, Kayla.” Kayla knelt before him, her eyes fixed on his growing cock. The tip of her tongue flicked over her parted lips, making them glisten in the warm torch light. She could feel the wetness between her thighs and the hunger to taste her lord’s seed.

“Yes, Kayla, my sweet, take me into your warm mouth and make love to my cock.” The Dragon Lords cock was now fully erect, bobbing before Kayla’s face.

The woman took the offered penis in both hands and lowered her lips to the, bulbous, head. Her tongue swept over the velvet surface, licking up the droplets of semen that oozed from the slit. She sealed her lips over the object of her passion and slowly, ever so slowly, took the immense cock into her mouth.

A groan of pleasure escaped the Dragon Lord’s throat as he felt his woman’s mouth engulfing his hard on. He looked down to see her mouth, stretched wide, as he disappeared into it.

Kayla, struggled to swallow the huge head, her throat first constricting in protest, then relaxing and accepting the invading tower of flesh. The Dragon Lord watched as Kayla began moving her head up and down. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her wet, sucking mouth. He saw her saliva, glistening on the ruddy skin of his shaft. “You please me, Kayla,” he said in a hoarse, impassioned whisper.

Encouraged by his words, Kayla began moving her head faster, taking his cock deeper into her throat. Her fingers moved to his heavy balls and began fondling them, caressing them as she felt them tighten and fill.

The only sounds heard were the wet, sucking sounds of Kayla’s mouth, and the low, rumbled groaning of the Dragon Lord as he felt himself nearing the edge.

Kayla knew her master was close, his cock pulsated and his balls were tight with his seed.

“Kayla, I give you my seed,” the Dragon Lord groaned as his balls began to spasm, and his hot semen began to erupt from his throbbing cock.

Try as she would, Kayla was unable to swallow all of her master’s discharge. Her throat convulsed time and time again as she savored his thick semen, but still, thin strings ran from the corners of her mouth as her master gloried in the intensity of his climax.

Gently, the Dragon Lord lifted Kayla to her feet. “You are a truly wondrous woman, Kayla. You will make a worthy mother to our sons, and a fitting mate to rule beside me.”

There was genuine affection in his voice, as there was genuine pride and love in Kayla’s eyes.

She wanted nothing more than to serve her master and bring forth his sons.

The morning following the Dragon Lord’s attack was somber in the common room of the Longsword Inn. Five people sat around a table planning their assault on the mountain.

“How goes the silver work?” Moira asked Hawk, watching him work the bright wire.

“Have your spells ready this afternoon,” the half elf answered, then turned to Jarveena, “Have you an arrow?”

“Mundane, or ensorcelled? I don’t know which to use.”

“A mundane arrow would not offer any conflict with my spells,” Moira said, resting her hand on Jarveena’s.

“As near as I can determine,” Garth said, “the stronghold is a deep cave atop the mountain. That would place it well above the gate.”

“With nary a horse in town, we’ll have to travel light,” Hawk observed, shaking his head in discouragement.

“Well then we’d best get what we need today, I mean to be at the base of the mountain by nightfall day after tomorrow,” Garth looked at his comrades as he said this.

There was no disagreement.

Late that afternoon, Hawk had finished fashioning the silver wire into the true name of the Dragon Lord. With some effort he was able to affix it to the shaft of an arrow.

“I’ve placed it in a spiral about the shaft, in this way it won’t disturb the arrows balance, or its flight.” Hawk placed the arrow on the table.

“This may slay the evil creature, or merely wound him. Were he to be wounded, it would surely be a grievous one, one that would weaken him greatly.” Moira was making her preparations as she spoke. The sorceress rummaged through her pack extracting small pouches, vials and a mortar and pestle. She put the contents of some of the pouches into the mortar and ground them to fine powder, then emptied two of the vials. As she mixed, she softly sang arcane runes.

The process went on for over an hour with Moira mixing different ingredients – all the while singing her spells.

She finally sat back and rested for long moments, “I’ll be ready to enchant the arrow after I’ve rested for a few more moments.

Her companions looked at each other, all but Jarveena had thought she had been doing that for the past hours.

Moira began singing again, then drew her dagger and cut her own thumb, letting the blood drop into the mixture. She then took the mixture onto her fingers and spread it over the arrow’s shaft. Her singing became a little more intense.

The head of the arrow was dipped into the mixture as Moira waved her right hand over the missile.

She lifted the arrow and held it out at arm’s length before her. A thin, blue line of magical energy extended from her right hand to the head of the arrow. Slowly it spread over the shaft, engulfing it in blue light until the whole thing was glowing from tip to feathers.

Moira’s song ended and she placed the still glowing arrow before her on the table before her.

“Jarveena, when you loose this at the Dragon Lord, you must call him by his true name. My spells have bound his name to the arrow, and ensured that it will fly true. The rest is up to you.”

The next day would be spent in making final preparations and replacing equipment lost or damaged. The group retired early.

Moira, exhausted by the spell casting, asked Wulf if he would mind bunking with Hawk for this night, “You snore so, my sweet,” she said softly, kissing the big warrior on the cheek.

In the room shared by Garth and Jarveena, there was quiet as they prepared for bed.

“He visited you again?” Garth asked.

“Not in the same way,” Jarveena replied. “This time he appeared only to tell me of the Dragon Lords escape.”

Garth patted the bed next to him, “Come to bed, my love, we need do nothing but sleep tonight, for I fear we both need it.”

Jarveena snuggled next to him and they slept the night in each other’s arms.

After a day spent gathering equipment and supplies the group, knowing they would be up before first light, retired early. Garth and Jarveena retired to their room, Wulf and Moira to theirs.

Hawk, the only unattached member of the group, was able to enjoy the company of the serving wench, a comely young thing called Gillian.

“Do you travel to the mountain top?” she asked, snuggling closer to Hawk.

“Yes, we leave at dawn,” Hawk responded, his fingers stroking the girls cheek.

“I know the trails up the mountain,” Gillian said, placing her hand on Hawk’s codpiece. “I could help guide you.”

Hawk unlaced his breeches, giving Gillian access to his swelling cock. “This will be no pleasure trip, I fear.” The half elf lay back and let Gillian fondle him.

Her face rested on Hawk’s thigh, her mouth very near to the head of his cock. “I know that,” she whispered. “The Dragon Lord is the stuff of nightmares. I lost friends and kin to him. I would like nothing more than to see his defeated once and for all.”

Hawk slipped his hand beneath Gillian’s skirt. Her flesh was soft and smooth. He slid his hand upward.

“Well?” Gillian demanded, gripping Hawk’s rigid cock, “will you let me guide you?”

Hawk lifted Gillian’s skirt over her hips, laying her bare from the waist down. “Can you handle as bow as well as you handle me?”

“Even better,” the girl boasted, sealing her soft red lips around the swollen head of Hawk’s waiting cock.

With a sigh, Hawk swung Gillian’s leg over to bring her astride his face. He inhaled the lusty scent of her; musky, earthy, the aroma of a woman in heat. Feeling Gillian’s lips move down his rigid cock, Hawk groaned, “then you shall join us.” He pulled Gillian’s cunt to his mouth and began licking her hot, wet slit.

Feeling Hawk’s tongue flick over her clitoris, Gillian eagerly swallowed the half elf’s hard cock. The dark head lodged in her throat for a moment before she slowly lifted her head, letting the ridges the cock shaft pass between her lips, the big vein beneath her tongue.

Hawk could only groan, and pull Gillian tighter to his mouth.

“What do you mean, she’s going with us?” Garth exploded.

“She knows the mountain trails, and she can handle a bow,” Hawk said, defending his impulsive gesture.

“Jarveena,” Garth turned his head, “take her outside and see if she can hit anything but the ground.” “Do you even have a bow?” Garth demanded of Gillian, whose eyes flashed with anger.

Before she could answer, Hawk stepped up, “she can use mine.”

Jarveena and the serving wench left the common room, Garth was still fuming with anger.

“What possessed you to take her with us?” he demanded.

Hawk just shrugged, “it seemed like a good idea at the time. If her claim of archery skill is false,” he paused and looked at the floor, “then we leave her here.”

As the two comrades continued their discussion, Moira and Wulf entered the room.

“Good morning, Garth, Hawk,” Moira said cheerfully. “Where’s Jarveena?”

“She’s out back with the serving wench,” Garth responded gruffly, “seeing if she can hit ought but the ground with a bow.”

Hawk looked sheepish, so Moira pressed the issue. “Why would they be doing that?”

“It seems,” Garth pointed in Hawk’s direction, “that our friend invited her to join our expedition.” Garth had to smile in spite of himself. “In the heat of passion, no doubt.”

Before Hawk could defend himself, Jarveena and Gillian returned, Jarveena was smiling and Gillian was grinning from ear to ear.

“She’s good,” Jarveena announced, “she’s damned good.”

Hawk leaned back and sighed with undisguised relief.

Moira chuckled.

Wulf laughed loudly.

Garth threw his hands up. “Let’s get her a bow and a full quiver then.” He turned to Gillian and extended his massive hand. “Welcome to our little group, Gillian.”

The two clasped wrists in the manner of warriors.

“I have my own bow and arrows,” Gillian grinned.

“Well done, Gillian,” Jarveena put her arm around the girl’s shoulder.

“Now if everyone is through,” Hawk said with mock scorn in his voice, “I believe we have a Dragon Lord to destroy.”

Gillian kissed Hawk on the cheek, “don’t be a grouch, give me time to gather my gear and change into travelling clothes.” She turned as she went into the backroom, “go on, I’ll catch up by the time you reach the north gate.”

The rest of the group looked at one another.

Garth shrugged, “let’s be off then, you too Hawk, if she can catch up, then she’ll be able to keep up.”

The five left the inn and headed up the street.

The dim pre-dawn stillness echoed the sound of their movement, boot heels on the cobbles, the creak of harness, the soft metallic rustle of chain mail.

When they reached the gate, Gillian was waiting for them.

Her appearance was surprising to say the least. Not only gad she reached the gate before them, but she was clad in good leather armor, an Elvish bow across her back and a longsword on her hip.

“What took you so long?” she asked with a bright smile.

“Where’d you get the bow?” Hawk asked.

“From the Elves that raised me,” she put her arms around Hawk. “I didn’t mean to deceive you, but I had to join you, I belong with you. One day, I’ll explain, I’ll explain everything.” Gillian kissed Hawk, deeply and sincerely.

Hawk was satisfied, puzzled, but satisfied.

“Alright, guide,” Garth said, walking through the gate, “how long a climb do we have ahead of us?”