Sellsword Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarveena stood alone, contemplating the dagger that Quinn had given her. “I need not carry this any longer,” she said softly, and drove the blade into the Dragon Lord’s lifeless heart.

“Thank you, my sweet Jarveena,” Quinn’s voice caressed her mind, “now we are both free.”


The five of them sat around a table in the Longsword Inn. They had been drinking and toasting Wulf, and each other, for several hours. Only Moira remained completely sober, mourning the death of her lover.

“What will you do with your share, Hawk?” Jarveena asked, comfortable with Garth’s arm around her shoulder.

“I think I can finally hang up my sword. I may even buy this place,” the half elf announced. “If I can find a partner I can trust, that is.”

Her arm bandaged, Gillian leaned over and whispered in Hawk’s ear. “Wouldn’t keeping my promise to you prove that I could be trusted?”

“Well, we’ll see you in the morning,” Hawk said, gaining his feet and dragging Gillian after him.

Even with the door closed, Hawk and Gillian could still hear the laughter of their comrades, but they didn’t care.

They literally tore each others clothes off in their rush to get at each others body. Naked, they moved together, their mouths joining in a fevered kiss of blazing passion and pent up desire.

Wrapped in each others arms, their lips still sealed together, they fell onto the bed.

Hawk slid down Gillian’s warm body. His lips and tongue leaving a wet trail on her soft skin as Hawk licked and kissed his way lower. Until his lips caressed the downy hair covering Gillian’s virginal slit.

Gillian’s fingers wrapped in Hawk’s hair as she urged him to make her hot and ready for him.

The half elf pressed his lips to Gillian’s wet cunt, his tongue flicking back and forth over her swelling clitoris.

As Gillian’s excitement grew, her juices flowed onto Hawk’s waiting tongue.

They tasted sweet.

“Please, my love. Take me now, make me your woman,” Gillian urged, her voice hoarse with lust.

Hawk moved up over her as Gillian opened her long legs in invitation. The head of Hawk’s stiff cock brushed over Gillian’s cunt lips, they were hot and wet. She was ready. Hawk moved slowly, gently, teasing Gillian’s clit with his cock-head, easing it into the vestibule of Gillian’s cunt, then waiting.

“Now, Hawk, now,” Gillian moaned, raising her knees to open her thighs even wider. Her hands gripped Hawk’s ass cheeks as she tried to pull him into her.

Hawk felt Gillian’s maidenhead resist him for an instant before yielding to the welcome invasion of his cock.

Gillian cried out in pain, then pleasure, as Hawk’s cock filled her hungry cunt.

There was neither shyness nor clumsiness as the two lovers bodies began to move together in the timeless rhythm of passion.

Gillian’s teeth sank into Hawks shoulder, her fingernails raked his back.

Hawk responded by driving his cock into her harder and faster, urging her closer and closer to orgasm. As he slammed his cock into Gillian’s eager cunt, he could feel his balls filling, growing tight as he too, neared climax. Hawk’s hands held Gillian’s ass as he pounded his cock into her with savage ferocity.

Passion, too long pent up, exploded within Gillian’s body as she met Hawk’s furious thrusts, taking him deep in her tight, hot, soaking cunt.

Together the two lovers soared over the crest as their bodies spasmed in the embrace of monumental orgasms.

Hawk’s cock erupted, flooding Gillian’s hungry pussy with his hot seed.

Gillian’s juices ran like a river, washing over Hawk’s throbbing cock.

Their mingled nectar overflowed Gillian’s cunt to run down the crease of her ass cheeks and puddle on the tangled bedclothes.

Bathed in sweat, the lovers lay together for long moments. Both were drained, their breathing ragged, and their hearts racing madly.

“Was I worth the wait?” Gillian asked, her voice soft and low.

Hawk looked at her, drinking in her eyes, her soft lips, her disheveled hair. “I would have waited for you all of my life, if I could spend but the last moments of it making love to you.”

Their lips met in a lover’s kiss, fraught with smoldering desire and satiated passion.

“It’s quiet up there,” Garth said over the rim of his ale jack.

Jarveena’s hand snaked it’s way over Garth’s muscular thigh until her fingers found his crotch. His cock was swelling beneath her fingers.

Moira looked sad as she spoke, “you two must excuse me, but it’s been so long since I’ve been alone, I think I’ll just sit down here and drink.”

Jarveena looked at Garth, the idea was mutual, and Jarveena gave it voice. “Why don’t you join us, Moira. If all you want to do is sleep, then at least you won’t be alone.”

The young sorceress’ eyes brightened, she still had friends, and more than friends. “Thank you,” she said softly, “I’d like that.”

Garth paid the innkeeper, and the three of them walked up the stairs. Garth, flanked by two beautiful women, his arms around their waists.

“Lucky bastard,” the innkeeper groused, picking up the gold coins from the table.

As the three of them prepared for bed, it was Moira that made the overture.

“Would you mind if we did more than sleep tonight?” she asked, slowly unlacing her bodice.

Jarveena looked at Garth, they both smiled. “Moira,” Jarveena said, “if you hadn’t asked, I would have.”

Without further words, the women began to undress. With slow, sinuous movements they revealed their beautiful bodies. A little at a time they presented themselves to Garth’s hungry eyes, until they stood before him in all their naked glory.

“Lay back, my love,” Jarveena whispered, “and let us take you.”

The women undressed Garth, tossing his clothing into a far corner. He stretched out on the bed as the two women approached him. Jarveena straddled his loins, while Moira moved aside his face.

The women leaned forward and began to kiss and explore each other. Their hands roamed over one another, fondling breasts, teasing nipples, caressing soft flesh.

With agonizing slowness, Jarveena lowered herself onto Garth’s rigid cock. She could feel the great head brush past her soft pubic hair and part the hot, wet, petals that were her cunt lips.

Moira slid her pussy over Garth’s mouth, feeling his tongue as it moved over her throbbing clitoris.

Garth groaned as Jarveena’s tight cunt slid down his straining cock, engulfing it in a wet velvet glove. Jarveena’s inner muscles flexed as she stroked his cock with her pussy.

Moira’s mouth met Jarveena’s and the women kissed with a strong passion. Their hands moved over one another as they felt, fondled and caressed.

Garth’s tongue delved into Moira’s dripping cunt, tasting her sweet juices as they flowed from her steaming slit. His hands gripped Jarveena’s ass cheeks as he began thrusting himself into her with hard, fast strokes. He could feel her body responding as she neared orgasm, her pussy spasming and clutching at Garth's driving cock.

Throwing her head back, Jarveena came with a rare intensity, her juices flowing over Garth’s cock, washing it with her hot, thick nectar.

Moira, too, was near her peak. Her body trembled as her orgasm coursed through her, causing her muscles to quiver and her nerve endings to tingle. She felt Garth’s tongue as he lapped up her wetness, driving her even higher over the crest of her climax.

Both women were bathed in sweat as Garth shifted their positions. Jarveena was placed on her back, Moira, on her hands and knees, knelt between Jarveena’s still trembling thighs.

Moira knew what was expected of her, and she welcomed it with her whole being.

Garth knelt behind Moira, his hands on her soft ass cheeks. His cock, still rock hard and hungry, slid down her ass crease until the massive head slipped between her wet, pouting cunt lips. “Now, Moira, pleasure Jarveena,” he said thrusting his raging cock into the young sorceress’ hot, waiting cunt.

Moira gasped with pleasure and buried her face in Jarveena’s steaming pussy.

Jarveena grabbed Moira’s head and held her tight against her hungry cunt. She moved her pussy slowly over Moira’s mouth as the sorceress’ tongue flicked over Jarveena’s swollen clitoris.

Moira tormented and teased Jarveena’s clit before she sucked it between her teeth and gently nibbled.

Garth pounded his cock into Moira’s tight pussy, feeling his heavy balls slap against her clit as he drove into her deep enough to bump the mouth of her womb.

Moira’s moans were muffled by Jarveena’s pussy, but they were moans of total ecstasy as Garth’s cock filled her and drove her toward her second orgasm.

For her part, Jarveena responded to Moira’s lips and tongue, rewarding her with her hot juices – juices that Moira drank up eagerly.

The women came at the same time, their cunts spasming flowing like long dammed rivers, their bodies quaking and moans of complete bliss escaping their throats.

Garth, his balls full and tight, felt his own release as his hot semen poured into Moira’s waiting cunt. He kept pounding his gushing cock into Moira’s flooded pussy until his balls were empty.

Jarveena came for a third time as Moira continued sucking her pussy, until all three collapsed in a sweating heap of trembling, glistening flesh.

Tiredness and mead combined to make Garth’s cock deflate quickly as it slipped from Moira’s clutching cunt. “You two enjoy yourselves,” Garth said. “I’m too tired to participate any further this night.” With that, the warrior rolled off of the women’s bodies and lay back to sleep.

Smiling, Moira returned her mouth to Jarveena’s sweet pussy, sending new waves of pleasure through the woman’s body and bringing pleasured gasps from her throat.

“Moira,” Jarveena said, her voice hoarse and low. “Let me drink my lovers seed from you.”

The sorceress shifted about to bring her dripping cunt to Jarveena’s lips.

Like a starving woman, Jarveena sucked Garth’s semen from Moira’s cunt, savoring it and drinking it down like good wine.

Moans and sucking sounds filled the room, along with the steady buzz of Garth’s snoring, as the women devoted themselves each to pleasuring the other. They went on like this, each achieving orgasm after shattering orgasm, until they were both too exhausted to continue.

One on either side of Garth’s sleeping bulk, they fell into a deep sleep.

“That price is outrageous!” Gillian exclaimed as the innkeeper stated a figure. “I’m the one that brought in the business, not you, and surely not your food.”

“I’m not the one that asked for a price, Gillian,” The innkeeper shrugged. “It was you that asked me!”

“This is getting nowhere,” Hawk said, stepping between the two before blows were exchanged. “We’ll give you two gold bars and not an ounce more.”

The innkeeper was surprised that the half-elf was willing to pay that much. While it was less than hr had demanded, it was still more than he expected to be offered.

“That includes all of your present inventory though,” Gillian added, as if to have the last word.

“My friends,” the innkeeper beamed, “you have just bought yourselves an inn.”

With a show of reluctance, Gillian took the innkeepers hand, then Hawk did the same and the deal was done.

Hawk took two bars of gleaming metal and placed them on the bar.

“I still think the price was too high,” Gillian whispered, “but I’m proud to be your partner in this, and everything else we share.” She kissed him on the cheek, then grabbed the keys from the, former, innkeeper’s belt.

When Garth, Jarveena and Moira came downstairs to break their fast, they were startled to see Gillian serving, and Hawk behind the bar.

“What’s this?” Garth roared. “Have you bought this dive already?”

Hawk’s proud grin confirmed the fact.

“In that case, I’ll need to have the brewer I deal with send some of his ale this way. That swill you tap is worse than dragon piss.” The big warrior was laughing as he said it.

The five of them sat around the center table discussing their plans for the future, plans that the Dragon Lord’s treasure would help finance.

“I think I might enlarge Preston’s,” Garth mused. “Might even add a guild hall.”

“Thinking of taking over the Mercenaries Guild?” Hawk asked.

“Aye, that I am. And it’s something you might consider. There’s work a-plenty in this area, as the is in Kal-sorak.” Garth suggested.

“Kaladur will have to be rebuilt first, the Dragon Lord did a lot of damage to both the structures and the resolve of the people,” Moira said, peering over her flagon of tea.

Jarveena smiled at Gillian and Hawk, “you two are heroes now. Part of the group that avenged the towns plight. That should stand you in good stead until you can build the Longsword’s business back up.”

After spending the morning obtaining horses and a wagon, Garth, Jarveena and Moira bid their farewells to Hawk and Gillian. In the sadness of parting, the three headed toward Kal-sorak, and what ever awaited them there.

The sign on the door said ‘Preston’s.’ In the large common room a tall gaunt figure sat waiting at a corner table. His eyes were haunted and his face bore hideous burn scars, He waited for the return of the sellsword, Garth.