Senior High School Girls Snatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiting media rushed the doctor to find out the condition of the three schoolgirls and the police attempted to keep the media under control as the two injured men were placed onto gurneys and rushed into the hospital. Sally used that confusion to slip away.

"Where's that women from the chopper/" shouted a reporter and reporters and newspaper and TV camera guys fanned out looking for her.

"Where's that woman with a rifle and backpack dressed in camouflage uniform," yelled the police lieutenant to his team.

Someone said, "I saw her go round the corner of the hospital over there."

Police and armed soldiers raced to that corner of the building.

"What a fucking circus," the police lieutenant muttered to the Army captain.

They heard the approaching second helicopter and the Army captain said, "You and I best let the medics take care of the girls while we collar that father who went after them. He'll disclose who his accomplice was. It's unbelievable civilians would put everyone into jeopardy going after kidnappers and hostages, getting in the way of trained professionals."

"One wasn't strictly an amateur. He's a retired Air Force captain Edward Allen and wasn't that woman wearing Army kit?"

"You can buy that in military surplus stores."

The police lieutenant said, "We'll she didn't move like a civilian ghosting away like that. Perhaps she's in Army reserve. Well here they are. God look at the media stampede converging. Where is our support?'

"Didn't you send them off chasing shadows?"

As the girls began climbing out of the helicopter, the police lieutenant barked to the media, "Keep ten feet away. Anyone coming inside that perimeter will be arrested."

But the media noting the absence of police and military guys swarmed the girls. The police lieutenant and Army captain grabbed Ned by the arms and the police lieutenant said, "We're taking you inside to a secure room for a debriefing. Who's the woman?"

"What woman?"

"The woman who went with you after those escapees and their captives."

"Oh that woman. Sorry she never gave me her name."

"Christ what kind of stunt are you attempting to pull Allen? Perhaps a few hours in the cooler will refresh you memory."

A police sergeant knocked and entered.

"Sergeant Ryan, hold this witness. His name is Edward Allen known as Ned Allen. Allow Captain Matthews to interrogate him and you take notes. I'm off to get that woman's name from the released hostages."

The lieutenant fumed when he realized a media conference was underway and he heard the three girls say they had no idea of the woman's name who shot Joey.

Trish Allen said, "She didn't give us her name (Ned had briefed them to say that and to deny they knew her)."

"Do you know her," asked a female TV reporter.

"I've said all I wish to say about her."

"Why are you protecting this woman?"

"I'm not. Can't you see my dad was out in the woods with her all night and half the morning hunting us. My mother could wear that providing she didn't know the identify of that woman."

Another reporter said, "You'll be required to identify her to the police."

"Why? The police were here when she arrived on the first chopper. Are you saying they are so incompetent they didn't do that?"

The reporter said, "Well she just seemed to evaporate."

Philippa Young giggled and said to the media, "Are you sure there was a woman?"

The veteran male said, "That's enough. Right girls, tell us what happened, taking it from the very beginning."

When the press conference ended the girls went to their waiting parents before being taken into rooms to be questioned by the police.

"What was this crap about me not wanting to know Sally's identity?" Becky said after kissing and hugging Trish and saying she'd worried herself into a frazzle. She's your godmother and one of my best friends."

"Mom, shut up," Trish hissed. "Sally is in Army Reserve and in her role in special operations is required to avoid public attention."

"Ohmigod, so this is what this is about?"

"Yes mom. You don't think dad would be interest in Sally for sex do you?"

Becky swallowed and lied, "Of course not dear. Oh I'm so happy to have you home safe and well. Amy is not in good shape. You'll have to ditch her and get someone more like Philippa."

"Mom, you are supposed to be a mature adult. Amy has come up short on courage but she's great in so many other areas and I trust and appreciate her as a friend. Hasn't life taught you anything?"

Becky thought ohmigod, her daughter had suddenly become grown up. She began weeping.

"God mom, you are an embarrassment. People are looking at us. Here, let me hug you. I'm in love with dad mom. He was such a hero coming after us like that. I heard some one say the two police ground parties were hours away from us and one lot had called in reporting it had lost two hours after finding itself down a box canyon."

THE END

12