Senior Year Ch. 26

Story Info
Bobby stops by to check on Helen.
2.1k words
4.69
35.8k
1
0

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The day after he returned from his visit to Paula, Bobby went to Mrs. Parker's house after school. Mr. Parker hadn't been bothering his wife since the divorce papers had been signed, but Bobby still felt he needed to check on her and make sure she was all right, especially since he'd been away all weekend.

He was surprised to find the house empty when he arrived. He wondered where Helen was, especially since he'd called the night before and told her he'd be stopping by after school. It wasn't like her to miss a chance to be with him. He was worried. Had something happened to her? Had her husband done something to hurt her?

A car pulled into the driveway and Bobby headed for the door. Before he reached it, Helen burst in and rushed toward him. Her arms wrapped around him, her lips sought his, and her tongue speared into his mouth.

The young man cupped her bottom in his hands, lifted her off her feet, and returned the kiss, his tongue penetrating into her mouth, his cock growing stiff as her body moved in his hands. He squeezed her bottom, pressing her against him. He was sure she felt his swollen erection against her belly. When the kiss ended, he lowered her to her feet.

"Oh, Bobby, I've been thinking about you all day," Helen said breathlessly. "I'm sorry I was late. I got tied up at the last store, then traffic was terrible, and on top of that, there was construction."

"That's OK," Bobby said. He didn't want to talk. He couldn't help himself, couldn't wait! He had to have her!

Helen stroked the hard cock swelling in her young visitor's slacks. "I've been thinking about this! All day!" she whispered.

Her caress sent a tremor of delight through the young man, who stood transfixed, while she unzipped his fly and fished his rigid, throbbing organ out of his clothing. "Ohhh, God!!!" he groaned while her soft, warm hands moved over his tumescence and exquisite sensations swept over him.

"You really want me, don't you, honey?" Helen asked as she sank to her knees, her hands moving continuously on his fleshy pole.

"God...yessssss!!!!" Bobby groaned as his aunt caressed his throbbing wand with her warm hands. It felt so good he could barely stand it! "Gahhhhhhh!!!!" His legs began to tremble when warmth and wetness surrounded the head of his swollen rod. The huge shaft disappeared between Helen's rosy red lips. "Oh, God, Mrs. Parker! Oh, God!!! That feels so awesome!!!" the young man groaned. "Ahhhh!!! Oh, Jesus, if you keep that up, I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God! Please!!! Please!!!" The young man continued to babble wildly as her mouth and tongue rapidly drove him toward explosion.

When she heard Bobby's plaintive cries, Helen grasped his balls and continued sliding her mouth up and down his long, swollen prong. She wanted him to come in her mouth!

"Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!!" Bobby cried, totally at his lover's mercy.

When she felt her young lover's swollen shaft begin pulsating, Helen let it slide out of her mouth, but kept one hand pumping it furiously. Sticky white fluids erupted from the tip, splashing on her face. The minute Bobby started coming, she took his cock back into her mouth and began sucking it, hard. Her mouth filled to overflowing with his gushing fluids and the overflow ran down her chin and dribbled onto her blouse.

"Oh, Goddddddd!!! Oh, God!!!" Bobby groaned as his come jetted into her mouth. Uncontrollable passion swept over him.

Helen continued licking and sucking Bobby's cock until it was limp. Only then did she let it slide from her mouth. She sat back on her heels and looked up at her flushed, panting young visitor.

Spent, Bobby sank to the floor and looked at Helen, whose face was slick and shiny with his spend. He was speechless. She licked her lips and he shuddered. God, she was exciting!

Bobby smiled. "I guess, since you did that for me, it's my turn to do something wonderful for you, right?" he asked.

"You think you're up to it?" Helen giggled.

Bobby gazed at her and, as he did, passion stirred anew in him. He reached for her. "You bet I can!" he exclaimed. "Let's go to your bedroom and I'll show you exactly what I'm up to!"

Moments later, Helen lay nude on her bed, writhing with delight. Bobby's head was between her legs and his mouth was clamped on her quavering vagina while he punished her wonderfully with his lips, tongue, and fingers. She squirmed, quaked, and cried out in ecstasy. "Eat meeeeeee!!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Yessssss!!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!!" she mewled, "Yesssssssss!!!!" Her shapely legs squeezed the young man's head as her muscles convulsed from the delights her nephew was giving her with his mouth.

Bobby plunged his tongue into her vagina, licking, sucking, savoring the sweet-tart taste of her and reveling in the frantic movements he caused in her fine body as he spurred her to higher and higher planes of desire.

Helen clutched frantically at her breasts, mauling the rigid tips. Then total, overwhelming delight rushed through her. "I'm commmmminnnnngggggggg!!!!! Gaaaaaddddddddd!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" she cried. Her hips arched off the bed, mashing her vagina tightly against Bobby's lips and tongue. "Oh, Jesus, Bobby!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Bobby abandoned his oral caresses, stood up, grasped his swollen cock and plunged it into Helen's quivering body.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssss, Bobby!!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!" Helen moaned when the young man's massive pole invaded her, filled her, and excited her!

Much of Bobby's urgency had been sated by the blow-job Helen had just given him, so he was able to maintain control. He slid his cock in and out of her methodically, watching the flush of passion spread across her lean torso. Her dark, thick nipples, so fine and succulent, stood out proudly from her breasts, which jiggled wonderfully as he thrust into her.

"So good!!! Oh, Bobby, that feels so good!" Helen purred as his thick wand glided in and out of her. She loved this! First they'd come on each other's mouths, now he was fucking her slowly. It felt so wonderful! She hoped it would never stop!

Bobby lowered himself against his partner and covered her mouth with his. His tongue slid between her lips and caressed her tongue. Increasing levels of fire and excitement shot through him.

Helen's hips rose off the bed and she met the young man's powerful thrusts with equally powerful thrusts of her own, sending new thrills coursing through her. When he grasped one of her breasts and began rolling the nipple between his thumb and finger, she groaned. Lightning bolts of passion arced through her. She couldn't believe it! She was going to come again! She never knew it was possible to come as much as she did when she made love with Bobby! She didn't ever want this to stop!

"Gonna come!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! I'm going to come!!!" Helen cried as the beginnings of completion burst deep inside her.

When Helen announced she was about to come, Bobby began to move his hips more rapidly, his fleshy piston moving faster and faster in her clutching, rippling sleeve. Then all thought was wiped out by exploding delight.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Again!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Again!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!! I'm commmmiiinnnnnnngggg again!!!!!" Helen shrieked. "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Once more, his plunging stave drove her into a swirling, flashing world of total bliss.

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned. His insides writhing, he spewed hot fluids into Helen's sucking, seeking body. Their bodies worked together fiercely, attempting to draw every bit of wonderful sensation possible from their coupling.

Helen pressed against Bobby as they lay in each other's arms, recovering, once their orgasms waned. The young man found it comforting lying in her arms. She rolled onto her side, pushed herself up on an elbow, and smiled at him.

"I wish you could spend the night," she said.

"I'd like that, too," Bobby replied, "but..." He shrugged.

"I know," Helen said, "You have go home. I wish your folks would go away overnight again."

"I'd rather concentrate on now," Bobby said. He leaned forward and drew one of her nipples between his lips.

"Oh, God!!!" Helen moaned. "Yesssss!!!!" She rolled onto her back and Bobby followed, his lips never ceasing the wonderful suction he was applying to her nipple.

The young man's hands moved over her lissome full body, traveling over her smooth skin, which undulated under his roving hands. He heard her nearly constant sighs of gratification as he made love to her. Heat and ardor grew in him as she responded passionately to his caresses. He loved this. He couldn't get enough of it!

"You make me feel so good, Bobby!" Helen moaned, wriggling, pressing her body against his roaming hands.

"You make me feel wonderful, too," Bobby told her. He kissed her deeply, eagerly, savoring her ardent return of the kiss. He was hard again. Actually, he always seemed to be hard when he was with her. He moved closer and felt the tip of his cock slide up the soft flesh of her belly.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Helen cooed. "It feels like you want me again! Do you?"

"I always want you!" Bobby exclaimed. He pulled her against him and thrust against her with his hips.

Helen thrust back and her arms went around him. "Don't tease me!" she said, "Take me, Bobby! God, I need you!"

Bobby reached between them and moved his cock so it could slide between her legs. When it did, he felt the wetness and warmth that had been oozing from her vagina as he aroused her. He began thrusting and felt her respond with thrusts of her own. Then she raised her leg, laid it over him, and locked it over his hip, pulling against her.

When the head of the young man's cock began plowing between the swollen, slick lips of Helen's vagina, she groaned with joy. "Let's do it this way!" she murmured, working herself against the young man's body fervently.

Bobby was game. His level of excitement had risen to fever pitch. He wanted very much to be in her! He couldn't wait! He reached between them and guided the tip of his cock between her well-lubricated vaginal lips. A quick movement of his hips and his cock was swallowed once more by her warm, damp cave.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned, moving against his older lover, clutching her bottom.

"Yessssss!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" Helen moaned. "That's it, Bobby, take me!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!!" Her hands went to his buttocks as he prodded into her, driving her wild with passion.

Their carnal fusion continued. Their bodies strained, moving, twisting, seeking. Bobby's shaft drove deep into Helen, stirring her, awakening the genie of delight once more.

"Gonna come!!! Oh, God, Bobby, I'm gonna come!!!" Helen cried, her face a mask of lust. "Take me, Bobby!! Take me!! Please take me!! Take meeeee!!!!"

Bobby clutched her firm bottom and jammed his rigid pole into her more forcefully. He, too, was nearing another exquisite explosion. "Take it!!! Oh, God, yeahhhhh!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" he cried, exploding into her once more.

The sudden shower of torrid wetness splashing against her cervix triggered Helen's ecstatic response. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhh!!! Come, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby, come!!! Come!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried, her body jolting, "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm there, toooo!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!"

Helen's body strained and shook against Bobby as once again they joined in sharing the ultimate in bliss.

Once their passionate coupling ended and they had their wits about them, Bobby sat up. "I...I don't want to, but I really ought to get home," he said. "I still have some homework to finish, and you know how Mom is about that." He leaned down and kissed Helen.

"Can you come over again sometime soon?" Helen asked him.

"You know I will," Bobby replied, "but it could be a while. I've got a lot of school work to do."

"Damn!" Helen said. A pouty look formed on her face.

"I have to," he said. "Exams are coming up and I have to keep my grades up. I want to go to college."

"I know," Helen said, feeling a bit guilty. "I shouldn't be pressuring you like this." She got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. After she cleaned herself up, she came out, slipped into her clothes, and walked to the bed, where Bobby still lay. She sat down and looked at him. "I can't believe we're doing this," she said.

"I love it," he said. "I really like making love with you."

"You really do?" Helen asked.

"You know it!" Bobby replied.

She kissed him deeply. "Well," she said after the kiss ended, "I guess you better get going, then."

Bobby got up, cleaned up, got dressed, and headed home. His life was still very complicated. And very satisfying.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers