All Comments on 'Sensation'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the last line

This story was going so well until the last line. Author, why did you turn this sexy love story into a cheating wife story with the last line?

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
Highly sensual

It's very clear you've thought about how a woman perceives sensual touch, and this understanding came through very clearly in your story. It's a shame about those categories that draw the line for some readers. For me this was a beautiful, well-crafted read about a sexual experience, and that's all that matters for a piece like this. It was highly erotic and a real insight into the way women think.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
Your story was hot

Hey, I loved the last line. The last line made the whole story.

Only, Yakboy69, I think you had better stick to writing stories from the male perspective. You write like me when we try and write from the female perspective, we write like guys think (lol).

I don't think neither one of us would want a woman who thought like your character thought in that story. You made me want to slap her ass, grab her by the hair, throw her on the bed, rip her clothes off, and throw her a bang.

Okay, now that I think of it, your story was hot!

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice try Yak can do better,add more images forUSA

bring Aussie girl to the States, we'll eat her in NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking brillant

Fucking brillant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You've mastered a particular technique in writing that seems simple -- or at least straight forward -- but is quite difficult in practice. You've created a story/plot line that takes the reader along in a way that "is almost like being there."

Many thanks for your time and fine writing skill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.