I Enjoy Being a Whore!

Story Info
High heels, business and pleasure in the CEO’s office!
3.4k words
4.44
16.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My high heels go clickety-clack on the marble floor, disturbing the hushed silence of the company's soaring atrium-like foyer. I can all but feel the security guard's gaze hungrily following me as I walk confidently toward the reception desk. I'm not surprised. I'm wearing the outfit I was told to wear: a grey knee length business skirt taut over my bottom and showing anyone interested the outline of my panties underneath, with my legs in sheer seamed black nylons and shiny black high heels. I smile to myself. I love it when men want me. I like feeling like a whore. I guess that's what I am.

"I'm here to see Mr. Hamilton," I say to the young receptionist, smiling at her.

"Do you mean Mr. David Hamilton, the CEO?" she says, her eyes suddenly wide with awe.

"Yes. Mr. David Hamilton, the CEO. Please tell him its Mrs. Susan Harris from Dombey, Rudge and Sykes. He's expecting me."

I glance at my gold Rolex watch. I'm right on time.

"Certainly Mrs. Harris. I'll call him now."

As she calls him I gaze nonchalantly around me. I look the perfect professional in my crisp white blouse, my designer jacket matching my skirt, the understated classic pearls at my neck and ears, my Louis Vuitton handbag and Italian leather attaché case. My neatly styled dark hair just below my ears and my framed spectacles complete the professional look. But as always no one suspects what I'm really here for.

Minutes later I'm twenty floors up in the multinational's headquarters high above the City of London.

"Mrs. Harris. So kind of you to take the time to visit me." David Hamilton greets me with a welcoming smile and reaches out to shake my hand as his secretary shows me into his huge office.

He looks every bit the high-flying CEO. Mid forties, just a little older than me. A tanned face with eyes that radiate confidence, the streak of grey in his dark hair hinting at experience. A subdued but obviously expensive pin stripe suit, a boldly blue and white striped shirt with an old school tie. We chat as his secretary brings us coffee, but we're busy people with a lot of business to attend to. The door of David Hamilton's office closes securely behind us. Now we're down to business. I stroll to the window. The view over the City of London far below is spectacular.

"What a magnificent view!" I say.

As I speak I bend over, leaning my hands on the windowsill with my skirt-clad bottom toward him. I spread my legs as far as my tight business skirt lets me. I rock on my shiny black high heels to wiggle my bottom sensuously at him and over my shoulder I give him my most mischievous smile.

"That's a magnificent view too, " he says. He puts his hand on my bottom.

I feel his hand on the cheeks of my bottom and my spread thighs, exploring my curves. His fingers find the outline of my underwear through the thin taut cloth of my skirt and follow the hems of my panties across the cheeks of my bottom.

"Did you put on the outfit I asked for?" He says.

"Take a look for yourself."

He smoothly lifts my skirt up my thighs and over my bottom. I'm in the silky black panties with little red bows at the hips he asked for. The thong gusset is just a thin strap nestling in the valley between my cheeks. He fondles my cheeks and runs his fingertips slowly down the thong strap. I spread my legs wide for his exploring hand. His hand brushes my so sensitive inside thigh tops. His fingertips play with my vagina lips through the thin satin. I gasp with the sudden sexual pleasure, and I rub my pussy against his exploring hand. His roaming hands stroke my naked thighs above the lacy tops of my stockings and play with the black satin straps of my suspenders. I could take any amount of his hand between my legs but we've got business to attend to and he's a busy man. I stand and turn.

"That game you wanted to play ..." I remind him. He grins.

I walk to the black leather executive swivel chair behind his big mahogany topped desk. I sit in it. Now I'm the executive and he's a mere minion. I arch my back so my breasts bulge against my thin white blouse. I undo a blouse button so he can see my bra. Its black with a little red bow between my breasts, matching my panties. I cross my legs, letting my skirt ride high up my nylon clad thighs above my stocking tops. I spread my legs just far enough to treat him to a glimpse of my panties. His lustful eyes explore me and enjoy me.

"You dirty pervert," I say. "Are you enjoying looking up my skirt at my knickers?"

Sitting in his chair I spread my legs to show him a full frontal upskirt view. Now I'm the office whore showing my knickers to a man I want.

"Is this what you want to see?"

His hand starts on my knee and slides smoothly up my stocking clad thigh. I spread my legs wide for his exploring hand. He plays with my stocking tops, caresses my naked thigh above my stockings, lightly strokes the bulge of my panties over my mound, follows the line of my vagina slit through the thin taut satin, then his hand slips down inside my panties. His fingers ruffle my cunt hair then stroke my vagina slit.

"Mmmmm ...!" I purr, and I nuzzle my pussy against his hand.

Now it's his turn. Standing just in front of me he unzips his trousers. I see thin white cotton bulging over the ridge of his erect penis. He pulls down the front of his underwear. His penis springs out fully erect, eight inches of hard hungry muscle bending up in front of him from his thick bush of dark pubic hair to its big round purple head. He thrusts his hips forward toward me. His massive erect penis swings stiffly right in front of me.

"This is what you whores think about all day isn't it?" He snarls. "One of these up you pumping you hard! Spread your legs for me you slut. Let's see what's inside your knickers."

"How dare you!" I say, pretending outrage. "Coming into my office like that and exposing your cock to me!" He grins.

I reach out and feel his penis. It's iron bar stiff with his lust for me. He grunts as I slide my hand smoothly down its taut length till my fingers ruffle his pubic hair and lightly caress his big hairy scrotum. I slide my hand right under him between his spread legs. I pull his underwear down below his penis and balls so his huge erection pokes out above them nearly as far as his belly button. I gasp with pretended shock at the sight of the tiny panties he's wearing.

"You're wearing women's panties!" They're white cotton with pink embroidered hems. "You pervert! You're in your wife's used knickers aren't you!"

He grins sheepishly and swings his cock at me again.

"You naughty boy! I should have you dismissed. But instead I'll punish you. Take your trousers off and bend over my desk to have your bottom smacked, you dirty pervert!"

With a huge grin he takes off his trousers. He bends over his desk, thrusting his bottom up toward me. His wife's panties look so small on him. I fondle his muscular bum cheeks through the thin cotton of his panties before I pull them down round his thighs.

"Spread those legs you naughty boy!"

He spreads his legs as far as the panties stretched round his spread thighs allow. Now I fondle the firm, muscular cheeks of his naked backside. I run my fingers down the crack between his bum cheeks, and I caress his so manly hairy thighs. I reach under him between his spread legs, I lightly finger his hairy balls and run my fingers along his straining hard penis shaft. He grunts, squirms and thrusts his hips to press his penis against my hand, and he spreads his legs even wider. He likes that! Then:

Thwack!

My hand slaps against his bottom hard enough to make his buttocks quiver and to swing his stiff penis. I smile to myself. One of the most powerful executives in the country is having his naked bottom smacked by a mere woman!

"That's for looking up my skirt."

Thwack!

"That's for putting your hand up my skirt."

Thwack!

"That's for exposing your big stiff cock and hairy balls to me!"

Thwack!

"That's for wearing your wife's knickers, you pervert!"

"Harder you dirty bitch!" He grunts, grinning at me over his shoulder, thrusting his buttocks up toward me and straining his legs wider. I love the way he talks dirty to me.

THWACK!

"That's for talking dirty to me you insolent pervert!"

Now I reach under him between his spread legs. I play lightly with his thickly haired balls then run my hand smoothly along the steel hard shaft of his penis, far enough to play with its big soft head. He grunts and squirms with the sexual pleasure.

"Your cock's up hard because you want to fuck me, isn't it? You pervert!"

Thwack!

"That's for thinking all those lustful thoughts about fucking me with that big hard cock. That's what you want to do, isn't it?"

Thwack! ... thwack! ... thwack! ...

Finally his punishment is finished.

"That's given you what you deserve, you dirty pervert."

His firm manly backside is glowing pink from my slaps. After delivering his punishment I stroke his tingling buttocks and I tickle his arse with my fingertip.

"Is it nice when I stroke your bottom better?"

He wiggles his bottom against my hand and growls softly. I know what he likes!

"Now ... the pictures you wanted!" My voice tells him I'm excited too!

He pulls up his panties and slips off his necktie and shirt. Now he's naked except for his wife's panties bulging in a huge cone over the apex of his big round cock head. The thin taut cloth shows the outline of his straining shaft in fine detail and his balls and pubic hair peeps out at the sides. I feel his hard cock through his panties. He grins and grunts at the touch of my hand.

"You like showing off you cock in wifey's knickers don't you, you dirty boy?"

He opens a desk drawer and takes out a camera, a big expensive digital one. I've posed for cameras like that enough times to know they can show every strand of a woman's pubic hair at twenty feet range.

"Strip for me, you whore, and show me what you've got."

I know exactly what he wants to see. Its what men always want to see -- a woman taking her clothes off and posing erotically in her underwear and nude. I climb onto his desk. Hoping I'm not scratching its top with my high heels I squat on its polished surface. My knees are together. He moves right in front of me and gets his camera ready. I slowly swing my knees as wide apart as I can get them. He points his camera straight up between my spread legs aimed at my stocking tops and my panties.

Click, click, click.

"Want to see my cunt now, you pervert?"

I reach between my legs. I hook my fingers over the hem of my panties and pull them aside to expose my pussy. I know my spread legs are pulling my vagina open gaping wide with my juice glistening labia peeping through my bush of dark cunt hair.

Click, click, click.

Perched on his desk I slowly strip for him and for his camera. My skirt first, then my blouse. Then I pose in my tiny panties and my thin strapped bra. Its cups are just big enough to sling my breasts. I let him unclip my bra, then he pulls my panties down my thighs to just where he wants, erotically underlining my dark haired pussy. I leave my stockings till last the way he likes. I spread my legs wide and fold them up, then patiently unclip each suspender clasp then slip my stockings slowly and smoothly down my legs and off.

Now I'm nude but for my black high heels he likes so much. I kneel, squat and sprawl on his desk. I pose like the girls in the porn magazines and web sites I know he looks at. I get on all fours with my legs wide and my pendulous breasts swinging for him to photograph me from every side. I do the splits on his desk top with my legs so wide my labia kiss the smooth polished desktop and leave juice marks. He leans in for close ups of my breasts, bottom and pussy. I strain my legs as wide as I possibly can. I thrust my swinging breasts. I wiggle my thrusting bottom, and lots, lots more as his camera goes click, click, click ...

As I pose for him I feel his hungry eyes enjoying me. And not just his eyes but his roaming hands too. His hands explore my long smooth legs spread for him. He fondles my thrusting, swinging breasts with his fingers playing with my nipples. My bottom too, with his hand stroking my inside thigh tops and that delicious spot between my arse and vagina. And of course his excited fingers are on my pussy, ruffling my bush of dark cunt hair, and stroking my juice-sodden vagina lips the way he knows gets a woman aroused and excited.

His fingers slip into my vagina slit to circle and criss-cross the so sensitive peak of my clitoris. He's a man who knows how a woman likes to be touched. Through his hands I can feel his rising lust! My excitement and arousal rises. I feel as if someone's lit a fire between my legs. There's only one thing I want now, and his excited hands on my body tell me he wants it too!

I slide off his desk. Now its my turn to bend over it. My nipples brush his desk top as my breasts swing over its surface. I spread my legs as wide as I can. I wiggle my bottom and thrust it toward him. I finger myself between my spread legs, reaching so far under me he can see my finger tips from behind teasing my pussy in anticipation of what's to come. I look at him over my shoulder.

"Want you!" Is all I need to gasp.

His camera clicks a last couple of times, looking straight up between my spread legs from behind. He slips his panties off with hands frantic with lust and excitement and tosses them onto the desk. His penis bounces out. It's near vertical, bending back on itself straining with erection with the veins standing out on its thick stiff shaft and with its big purple head almost glowing.

A moment later he's standing naked behind me. His hands explore my bottom, my thighs and my pussy. His iron hard penis pokes me and brushes against my naked bottom and thighs. He knows just what I like, and his fingers in my vagina tease me toward orgasm. I moan, gasp and squirm at the delicious pleasure of his touch.

"Spread those legs for me, slut!"

I'm his slut! I love it! I try to strain my legs even wider and I lean my bottom back against his hard shaft. His one hand grasps my hip. His other hand guides his penis into my body. I feel his soft penis head in the valley between my bum cheeks, prodding and rubbing against my flesh. I hear his excited grunt. Now I feel his hard hungry shaft slide into me, full length till his pubic hair is brushing against my buttocks.

He clutches my hips. He's breathing quickly with excitement. He starts his rhythmic, powerful thrusting. His belly slaps and rubs against my bottom and my breasts swing above his desk top with the impact of his thrusts.

"Now take this you whore!" He grunts as his hungry pumping cock pleasures me.

His fingers have taken me to the brink. Moments after he's started thrusting me the pleasure rises and explodes between my spread legs, and swells to fill my entire body. I shriek in the utterly exquisite pleasure of my climax. I know his office door is soundproof. No eavesdropper can hear the so confidential discussions that take place around the desk my breasts are swinging over, deciding the future of billions of pounds and the fate of thousands of employees, or as he talks dirty to his whore, or her orgasm shriek.

Outside the office, David Hamilton's secretary pauses briefly from filing her fingernails at the muffled sound from his office. She tells herself its just her imagination, a memory from the evening she spent with her boyfriend the night before. She closes her eyes and relishes the memory of her boyfriend's naked body on top of hers ... Then she carries on filing her nails.

Now he's getting frantic. I feel his fingertips digging deeper into my hips. His thrusts are getting faster, deeper, harder. Suddenly I feel him tense against me. His hips ram so hard against my bottom he pushes me forward over his desk.

"Nnnnnngghhhh! ... Sarah! Sarah!" He's crying out his wife's name as he comes! I feel his penis jerk and spurt within me. "... Ahhhh!"

He stays behind me for a moment then steps back. His penis slides out of me. I feel a last spurt of semen splash into the crack of my bottom. Then I feel his hand on my naked bottom caressing me and his semen trickling down the inside of my thigh. I pick up the panties from his desk and use them to wipe the semen he's spilled off my bottom, my pussy and my thighs.

Now he's had his pleasure with his whore its time for business. I glance at my watch.

"I'd better go now, dear. The kids will soon be home from school. Will you be home at the usual time tonight? I'm doing that beef and red wine casserole you like so much."

I glance at the semen soaked panties on his desk. I pick them up.

"I'll take my knickers home and put them in the wash. Have you got a spare pair?"

With a grin he pulls open a desk drawer and pulls out the light blue male thong I bought him for our last wedding anniversary. He puts it on as we dress. It's scarcely bigger than my knickers. He looks so masculine in it. On his desk too is the lovely family picture of him, me and our children on our holiday last year. Next to it his computer screen is showing a picture of me sprawled nude on the big round rug in our lounge.

"When the kids are in bed shall we go through the pictures you've taken and put some more in our album?" I ask. Then with a smile, "Then shall we continue our business meeting in bed?"

His grin gives me all the answer I want. I kiss my husband affectionately on his cheek and enjoy a last fondle of his hand on my bottom. I adjust my clothes, I tidy my hair and I put my semen-soaked knickers in my attaché case. Sarah Hamilton becomes Susan Harris again and my husband becomes the CEO. He opens the office door to show me out.

"Thank you for visiting me Mrs. Harris," my husband says in his authoritative, so professional voice. "I look forward so much to our next meeting."

I'm sure you do, I think, but of course I don't say. His secretary doesn't notice the looks we give each other.

I walk confidently across the foyer towards the big glass doors They slide open for me then quietly close shut behind me. I step out into the noise and bustle of a busy London Street. Clickety-clack go my high heels on the pavement. I feel men's eyes lustfully following me, locking onto my bottom and sheer black nylon-clad legs. I smile to myself. I enjoy being a whore!