Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

They went up to the pegging room where Ms. Leister picked out a basic beginner strap on kit. Now we will only use this on you and no one else, and she picked up another one that she showed him that had a dildo for him and on the other side of it was a vibrator dildo for her. It will go into me when I go into you she said with a laugh.

Standing next to them was a middle-aged woman dressed to the nines with a young man who was clearly undressed also to the nines. He was as buff and handsome as any of the guys in the AAA Meat Market whorehouse, but he was clearly there with her as a consort of some kind. She looked at Ms. Leister and said, "Are you going to the pegging demonstration on Wednesday? My boy Tim is going to be one of the demonstratees."

"Excellent, are you on the committee because we are going to be meeting with some of the members of the committee at three? Beercan here is one of the professional boys who have been hired to demonstrate as well."

The woman looked over and said, "You gave him an outstanding name. It is right on the money. But yes I am on the committee, which is why I have agreed to let my husband Tim here be on stage. Most of the members of the group want to see how it is done and want to do it, but they don't want to put their boys on the stage for other women to watch. They are such prudes, but we promised them we would have at least eight examples of how to peg, and I will be providing Tim as well as one of my other husbands."

Ms. Leister said what Beercan was thinking, "Your other husbands?"

The woman said, "We are a polyandrous family. I have three husbands, with Tim here as the newest. Needless to say, it's not a legal thing, but we had a lovely CFNM wedding to celebrate it, and we have legal protections for little Tim here."

"In any case, we will have your four hoes to peg for eye candy, and then my first husband who is in his sixties to show that old men can do it an enjoy it, and Janice's boyfriend who is fortysomething, Mary's husband who is thirty and just a normal looking boy, and Tim here for more eye candy. It should be a wonderful show, don't you think? But this one is a virgin. The butt plug up him is the first thing that has ever been there, and I need to break him in before the show. My first husband is an old pro and is just looking forward to his time on stage."

"I am going to do the same for Beercan here," said Ms. Leister. "I will fuck him tonight, and then tomorrow get him used to fucking others with his plug in, and then Wednesday night I will put him through his paces in front of the audience."

Ms. Leister continued and asked, "Are you Ms. Dupree? Because we are supposed to meet her at the Village Tap at 3 to see how the show will go."

The other woman said, "No that s Mary. I am Elizabeth. No need to get formal with last names you know."

Ms Leister said, "We have to finish shopping then if we are going to be ready for the meeting. It is pretty late."

They continued shopping, and since they had each other to talk to, they ignored the boys entirely. They were now both on leashes so they could not wander off, and they were the objects of the conversation to which they had no input. The women talked about the different sizes and the necessity to start them slowly and eventually make it big. Ms. Leister said that they were making an anatomically identical mold of his dick, but she would not use it until he was so in love with being fucked that he begged for it. Elizabeth said that her two older husbands feel punished if she uses anything too small. A young woman now said to Ms. Leister, "We can take you in the back now."

Ms. Leister now gave a tug on Beercan's leash, and she pulled him, not against his will, but still demonstrating that she was in charge. Three exceptionally beautiful girls in lingerie waited for him; they began to fondle him, lick him, they even kissed him. As soon as he was sporting a full erection, they spread Latex on it, and turned it into a mold. "You will now have a dildo in your image," they said to Ms. Leister laughing as they did. As soon as they could they sent him out of the store in full erection. Between the cone rubbing his prostate and the girls having rubbed his dick, poor Beercan was a walking hardon. While he might be embarrassed, it was quite pleasant for all the women who looked at him.

The shop girls told Ms. Leister that she could pick up her new toy tomorrow, but that she should take home all the other goods today. They put the goods in a clear plastic bag and Ms. Leister made Beercan take it so that anyone could see what awaited him. They walked on, and poor Beercan's erection still would not quit. Perhaps it was the Viagra that had been infused in his coffee at breakfast, or perhaps it was just the plug, or the girls, or maybe all of the above.

They walked to the Village Tap and got there a bit late. Only Elizabeth and Tim were not there already, and Ms. Leister explained that Tim was being measured for his personal dildo and they understood that took time. Beercan had to go through the motions of the proper introductions of males to males at the institute. Firebush was on his knees checking out the last of the men, and so Beercan had to do the ritual with Elizabeth's first husband, Janice's boyfriend, and Mary's husband. Beercan was amazed. Since these guys were willing participants and actually on vacation at the Life Style village, and since they were not institute subjects, they had regular names. Elizabeth's husband was named Frank, and while he was sixty, he still had a head of white hair and a body that would have been considered good for a thirty year old. Janice's husband was named Peter, and Beercan thought that might have been an alias too because his peter was at least ten inches soft, but he assured Beercan that it was his Christian name. That it was his Christian name was also obvious, because the first time Beercan grabbed his dick it was clear that he was not Jewish or Muslim. Mary's husband was just a nice looking man. Regular guys could be sex objects it seemed.

The four did their welcoming ceremony with Tim when he arrived. Then it was on to business. They went into the back room of the Tap where the show was going to be performed. They checked out the stage and the lighting and they checked out the benches that would be the "beds" on which the boys would be fucked. They were traditionally spanking benches, but they would provide good angles for the women to use and they would allow the audience good sight lines to allow for total observation. Women could be on either side of the bench and still see all of the action. Assuming that it would only be the thirty members of the society and their boys, then they could all be on stage even and see the show up close and personal. More people would mean that they could use the stage but people could still see it easily.

Elizabeth said, "We are going to have a run through today. If you cannot use your boy here in front of just us, you will not be able to able to do it in front of the whole society. The only one of the Hoes who needs to practice is Beercan since he has never done it before. You other three sluts will be auctioned off at the end of the event. You should raise good money. You probably will want to spend the rest of the day and tomorrow with the largest plug you own up your butts because I think the women who will buy you will have some big things up their, er sleeves."

Ms. Leister now chimed in speaking mostly to Beercan but to the other boys as well.

"Since you were cleaned out this morning, I won't do it again, but on Wednesday night, you will be given a total enema so that the women here can see how it is properly done. I am going to assume that Elizabeth, Janice and Mary will have already internally cleaned their boys before they come, and the women who win you Kielbasa, Firebush, and Pegboy will demonstrate what they have learned by cleaning you out as well. Now Beercan place yourself on the spanking bench, and ladies gather around. If you care to bring your boys, do so, that is if you want the new ones to know what they are getting into or really what is getting into them."

She then said to Beercan, "I think it would be best if I strapped you in. In the future, it won't be necessary, but for now, it would be best if you were secure and weren't able to jerk around." With that she tied his hands to the sides of the bench, then his ankles and finally she put a strap around his torso so that he was quite immobile but not uncomfortable. The bench looked like a racing motorcycle or bicycle. It was a padded bench so it was comfortable for him. His body was positioned on a forty-five degree angle with his knees on each side of the bench and roughly parallel to his torso. His hands were parallel to his head that was resting comfortably in one of those rings that they provide for people being given a massage. Although he was looking down, he was looking into a mirror, and the mirror reflected the large mirror on the wall at the back of the stage. This mirror would allow the whole audience to see exactly what she was doing to him, and because of the little mirror underneath him, he had the same view as the audience. The only parts of his body that were not on the bench were his ass and dick and balls. His ass was thrust out from the bench and was wide open because of the position of his knees, and his dick and balls hung free underneath it.

Ms. Leister now began her lesson.

"Elizabeth, you don't need to know this; I am sure you could teach me, but for Janice and Mary, I understand that you are both novices at pegging your boys."

They both nodded.

"So we are going to go through it line by line. Oh wait, Elizabeth, how are they going to learn how to clean their boys?"

Elizabeth answered, "We will do that together before the show."

Beercan was getting the feeling that Elizabeth and Ms. Leister had talked long before their chance meeting, and that the chance meeting was no chance meeting.

"Ladies," Ms. Leister continued, "what I am going to do now is remove his plug. He doesn't know it yet, but he will miss it."

Once it was pulled out, Beercan realized that he agreed with her.

She then put on a rubber glove. "This is for both of our comfort," she said. And then she began to dip her fingers into a huge pail of lube.

"For this area, you can never use too much lube. She then began to once again massage the lube into his asshole. She started with one finger and using it to find the prostate she began to rub it. A second finger was inserted and against his will he began to moan.

She said, "That is a very good sign."

"Ladies," she said, "you want to stretch the opening as wide as you can, and understand that it can go much farther than we think. It is not as flexible as a vagina, but it stretches much farther than you think it could go. Now this is my favorite boy fucker," she said taking out her newly purchased dildo.

She slapped Beercan on the ass and said, "I don't want you to get lonely or your hole to close, so I am going to add just a bit more lube and reinsert the larger butt plug."

After doing that, she turned to the two women and said, "This is how you put on the harness. If you have ever seen a man's jock strap, it looks just like one. Now notice how this one has not only the penis part to insert into him, it also has this little one that I slide into me so that it rubs against my pleasure zones while I rub the other penis over his pleasure zones. I will continue fucking him until I have my first orgasm and he will probably have had two or three. When that is over, I will take him and flip him over and I will fuck him until we both explode. Now I can do that in private Mary and Janice or you can watch. My guess is that you will want to do that in private with your boys, but who knows. Let me know what you two want."

There was one other very nice thing about her dildo that she did not mention; it was filled with lube and had little holes that allowed the lube to escape as she thrust into him. She now removed the butt plug and very slowly began to push the head of the dildo into him. At first, he resisted but it was futile and the dildo crept further up the channel. Once all the way in Ms. Leister began to explain how to push it so that it not only went into him but also rubbed her as she pushed in and out. Soon she fell silent and all that could be heard was their heavy breathing. Beercan's dick expanded to a level that he never knew it could be. As she fucked him, he began to push back in synch to her thrusts and pull away from her withdrawals. They found their rhythm and then Beercan was hit with feeling he had never had before. He wasn't shooting, but this was an orgasm like none he had ever known. There were lightning bolts going off in his head while he felt massively happy and at the same time he was seeing colors. This was an orgasm on steroids and it kept cumming and cumming. Finally she seemed to have enough, but he was not even started. She pulled out, but he felt empty and bare so she replaced the dildo with the largest of the butt plugs. She released him from his bonds; she, almost as wobbly as he, still was able to flip him over onto his back, not that he could move on his own. His butt was now firmly on the bench. She placed a condom on his dick and said, "This is to hold you back and not for protection." and finally she then climbed onto his penis.

She rode him and he began to thrust back. They kissed like animals, violently and bitingly. He pulled down her top and for once she let him. He nursed on her breasts followed by her nursing on his. Their thrusting was violent as well. She rammed herself up and down on his dick as he thrust as wildly and violently as he could in that position. Days might have gone on for all they knew, but when he shot, he felt that he must have blown off the condom and exploded it into bits and pieces. He had never known an organism like that. He thought the orgasm he had being fucked was amazing; this time, even though in all reality she was still fucking him, was an out of body experience. It was near death; it was little death. Nothing in his life had prepared him for this. Shockingly, they had both cum together. Everyone else in the room spontaneously clapped and cheered.

She removed his condom because he simply could not do it.

"Its yours" she said. "Do you want to drink it?"

He shook his head no, and she said shame. On any other occasion, she would have made him do it. Not now.

"Now you really need an internal cleaning. Ladies come watch how this is done. Elizabeth, please take him and clean up his insides. I cannot move."

Two of the other boys had to help Elizabeth take Beercan to the wet area for cleaning, but they did so. He didn't care about the humiliation. All he care about was getting to do it again Wednesday night, crowd or no crowd.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
12