Sensory Overload

Story Info
A girl's first serving...
1.6k words
4.15
11.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

This is a entirely new header for me. It is rather soft core but I am posting it and hope its not a total flop. More to come....

He knew she was his; no one could ever show or learn more from the other than they could. For as much as she learned from him, he learned from her. As he would bring about her desires and pleasures, he knew her mind, her every thought as if he were thinking them along with her. A connection known to some as a "romantic" trait was truly one of a kind only accrued by a few people in life, and when it was breeched, it was only as far as the world could take them. No end and no beginning....

He picked up item from the table beside the fireplace and moved toward her slowly, as to not alert her senses to a point she would know his intentions. As he neared her position he commanded, "Up".

Immediately she stood, her body bathed in warm firelight, the air cool enough so that the temperatures he would take her to would not be effected, though her blindfold blocked the room and him, she still remained eyes closed, relaxed and poignantly so.

He reached out and drew the item over her body slowly, letting her skin register the item as he saw her skin immediately react to the light soft touch.. "What do you feel?"

"Feather, Sir." She said immediately. She'd remembered setting everything up to his instructions precisely. She knew of everything on the table, but her mind had reeled wondering and wishing for each substance against her tender skin. To feel them, the senses aflame within her only growing with each stroke and touch of the feather. As her body responded to the caresses, her nipples hardening, the rise of the flesh as she treasured and breathed each stroke. When he saw she was "sedated" to the point of relaxation he wanted her, he stopped and let her senses fully take in what he had done.

As she retained her composure he reached for a new item, starting at the lower V of her back, he drew the object upwards, the same slow meticulous manner in which he'd drawn the feather over her moments before.

Her body shivered as the light scratching ensued over her slowly, her mind in a complete state of sedation, no thoughts to process her mind again his as he knew every way in which to touch her, how and why. He saw her tremble, showing him she was indeed out of mind and where only he could take her, he moved over her slowly, calculated every spot of her skin touched and drawn over. Sending her closer and closer to sensory overload.

As he worked through the items on the table, she became more and more encased in his grasp, his control. He knew he could do anything he pleased and she would gladly accept it, and without the words or noise know she was begging him to continue. The last of the items gone through, her skin showing evidence of devices and marks of his making. She was almost shaking before him; he saw her fighting her own legs to remain standing as he'd commanded. Reaching out he untied the blindfold, letting the silk garment slide off slowly to the floor as he moved in front of her.

Slowly she could sense the light of the room through her eyelids, bliss evidently running through her. Keeping her eyes closed until he said his wish, she stood there beneath his knowing gaze, his hands moving up to her head, and starting there he knew she craved this most of all, his touch. As any time he touched her he could send her over the edge without so much as a thought.

Her face soft beneath his hands, her body molding to them as he drew them over her throat, down over her shoulders. Taking and raising her arms above her head, starting at her palms sliding down over her wrists, arms and back to her chest. His fingers enveloping her breasts, slowly, tracing and touching over the soft mounds missing her nipples on purpose knowing her sensitivity pushing her further without the connection of vital pleasure points, bringing her pleasure out through her body instead, giving her whole being the same feelings as if he were only using her erogenous zones.

She suppressed any noises trying to escape from her; she'd felt his gift of pleasure so many times but never like this. It took everything in her not to fall to his feet. The pleasure almost too much to take, her body seeking his touch, needing it, only completed by it. She could not distinguish the feelings of need nor desire, for he had made them all one within her, sending her further and further into an unimaginable bliss she'd never even read about.

Continuing his descent down her body, he knew she would be unable to register any commands, he willed her body to do as he wanted, and she was not even that of her own soul at that point. He had consumed her completely. Her body one with his hands, he moved her feet further apart, it was as if she flowed into the stance, moving not even fathomable. Sliding his hands along her legs, down over the outer edges, all the way to her feet. As he began he upwards movement towards her center her body having suppressed so much of her emotion till then unable to hold back, quivered, shook and trembled all at once, he knew a few more strokes of her skin and she would be fighting the edge of losing complete control.

She felt her body losing control, her will to make it do the right thing and hold back was fighting the will to let go completely, she felt the wetness from her core on her thighs, mixing with the cool air as his fingers moved closer and closer, he avoided her core wanting her past return before he took her there. She knew this and knew not if her body would allow it for much longer.

He felt her wetness as he traveled higher, his fingers along her inner thighs, caressing he leaned in a breathed her. She was beyond recognizable control, she flowed freely and could not be contained any longer, leaning in his lips found her thighs, tasting her need, her loss of control as she shook above him, as his hot breath centered near her core he knew she could not hold back the release any longer, her body tight and posting rigid only to shake and quiver in denial of her willing to hold on for his final quest.

She felt his lips draw to her center, moving along her outer flesh just barely moving his way into her, as his tongue slipped out into her tasting her completely she felt as though her body were going to implode, she shook, holding herself to him willing herself not to press back for that final connection to send her reeling into oblivion, letting him take her at his pace, his want of her ecstasy.

He drew his tongue through her depths, missing the one object that would send her beyond all control, over and over tasting her, deeper as though he could not get enough of her taste, her evidence of pure need. Finally at long last he tipped his chin upwards, slid his lips around the nub of her center just as he said, "Now my Pet."

As his lips sucked the first time her body spasmed and lost complete control, shaking harder than ever. He supported her weight completely knowing she could no longer stand on her own, staying in his place as he brought her down to the rug beneath them, his movements not speeding up nor slowing as he drew more and more of her deeper into his lips.

She was without fail in pure ecstasy, her body clear to her core unable to register reality at all, and she was lost to him and him alone. His yet again, knowing of her darkest and deepest most inner thoughts and needs. She barely had time to find her breath before he slid up and without warning began invading her whole again.

Without allowing for pause in her ecstasy he moved up her body and swiftly entered her, raising her legs to open her fully to him. He thrust hard and deep, keeping her bounding over and over again on and around him.

Stroking harder, his need building quickly. Pressing and pushing her body further than he ever had before. Her release never ending, shaking and spasming beneath him as he reached for his own peak and release.

The contrast of drawing her slowly to end to him filling her completely and powering within her keeping her in a constant stage of ecstasy. She felt her body completely out of control; she was not even her own person at this point. She heard him groan loudly suddenly, she knew his own release was eminent.

As he drove deeper he felt himself losing control, he arched and bucked up deeper and deeper into her shaking body. A moan he'd never yet let out vibrated through the room as he buried himself completely within her and erupted in his own release. Over and over he poured into her, his own lust and need invading the rest of her body where he held and took his final release himself succumbing to the pleasure in which he took and found within her.