Sent Away Ch. 05

Story Info
Cruel mother leaves Sissy to sample her boyfriends cock.
2.2k words
4.42
7.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

Fearful and near to tears I had fled from my mothers rage to the kitchen. From there I could hear the two of them laughing heartily at my expense. Catching my reflection in the kitchen window I felt myself burn afresh with humiliation at the sight of the young man in nothing but panties. His mother's panties. Soon the humiliation turned to anger and I was seething over their treatment of me. I told myself that I didn't deserve it and I wasn't going to endure it any longer. I resolved then and there that it was over and I was leaving.

My hands were pushing my mother's soiled panties down my thighs when I caught sight of Harry. He was leaning casually against the door jam watching me intently. When I froze and stared doe eyed back at him Harry smirked that knowing grin of his and drawled, "You best keep those on boi."

Swallowing hard I slowly pulled the panties back up and over my caged cock. "That's better," mused Harry as he pushed away from the door to saunter towards me. By the time he reached me I was shivering uncontrollably, unsure whether it was fear or passion or both. Harry's smile got bigger. My body twitched spontaneously when Harry's fingers started gently stroking my hip through the sheer panty as I stifled a girly gasp.

Taking a deep breath Harry exhaled slowly murmuring, "These look better on you than they do on her." My breaths were coming in shuddering gasps as Harry's large firm hand caressed my pantied buttocks as he continued breathlessly, "Oooh yeah darlin', gonna be thinking of your pert little asspussy while I'm upstairs fucking the life out of that mother of yours."

I trembled and sighed in response as Harry's hand continued to caress my ass and his words aroused me. The vision of Harry violently fucking my mother slipped away when Harry whispered in my ear, "Wait here for me darlin' I'll be back just as soon as I fuck her into oblivion." My head lolled on my shoulders as Harry's hot breath washed over my neck and I swooned with a low lusty sigh. Harry chuckled knowingly while giving my ass a possessive squeeze growling deep in his chest, "Gonna fuck you real good too Sissy."

My eyes widened as Harry's hand squeezed my ass harder and my cock tried to engorge in its cage. With a whimper of submission I stared into the big man's eyes as they consumed my will. Without warning Harry released me to slump to the floor legless. Chuckling, pleased with his control over me Harry fixed fresh drinks for him and my mother while I tried to gather my befuddled thoughts and swirling emotions.

Before leaving the kitchen Harry effortlessly lifted my limp body from the floor to drape one of my mothers aprons over my shoulders and tie it snugly in the back. "There you go sweetie," he smirked into the nape of my neck and with firm slap to butt laughed, "now get that pretty little ass of yours to work and clean this kitchen good." With a yelp of surprise I watched Harry leave with mixed emotions churning in my stomach.

Full of himself Harry left me to flounder in the kitchen while he went off to fuck my mother. Staring at my aproned reflection in the window I marveled at how quickly my resolve to escape had evaporated and knew that I wouldn't be going anywhere soon. Through the ceiling I could hear my mother's bed bounce around and bang into the wall. Staring forlornly around at the clutter and mess I halfheartedly began to try to clean up.

I waited all night for Harry's return but he never came back downstairs. At some point I curled up on the oval throw rug on the kitchen floor and slept. In my dream Harry was threatening to leave me naked in a deserted woodland and I awoke with a start when he poked me repeatedly with a stick. But it wasn't Harry, it was my mother and it wasn't a stick but the toe of her high heel.

Wincing when she poked me again I slowly pushed myself to sit on the rug beneath her. My body ached and vaguely bewildered I looked up her nyloned legs past the hem of her serve skirt and heaving chest and into her scornful but amused eyes. "Well, well, well," my mother sneered down at me, "aren't you the domestic little Sissy."

It wasn't a question and while I was still trying to completely grasp my situation and remember the previous night she demanded, "Stand up Sissy and show your mommy what a useless little bitch you are."

Struggling, I rose and turned to face her. The slap was unexpected and startling as she snarled, "Don't you dare look at me you little Sissy fuck!"

Stung by her crude rebuke I dropped my eyes to stare vacantly at the floor and wondered where Harry was. Accepting my docile response as submission my mother laughed cruelly, "Yes you are a little Sissy fuck, aren't you." Still laughing and obviously enjoying my abject humiliation my mother continued as she delicately smoothed out the ruffled edge of the apron Harry had put on me, "My now, but this apron looks so natural on you. It really accentuates the Sissy in you nicely."

Staring grimly at the floor I was taken aback when she slapped my bare arm and while I gasped she cuffed my ear sneering in my face, "What does a Sissy say when they are given a compliment?"

Struggling to contain my ire and keep a civil tone I managed to grimace back, "Thank you mother."

Snorting with derision my mother smacked my bare arm again mocking my tone sarcastically, "Thank you mother. Thank you mother." When I kept my silence and fumed in front of her my mother whispered snidely, "What's the matter Sissy, you going to cry?" Before bursting out into a merciless laugh at her own humor.

My face burned with angry humiliation but I didn't dare look at her. My mother then made a big show of clicking around the kitchen in her heels inspecting my cleaning efforts from the night before. With weary grunts of displeasure and snorts of disgust she squawked scandalized, "You call this clean bitch!"

When I couldn't find an appropriate response in time she slapped at my bare flesh sneering, "Don't just stand there snivelling Sissy, clean this kitchen again and you better make damn sure you do it right this time." Another stinging slap to my bare thigh made me squeal more with surprise than pain but it still made her laugh as she mocked me, "Aw is the poor lil'Sissy going to cry?"

When I didn't cry for her, my mother snorted her disdain before cruelly putting the heel of her shoe on my bare foot and began pressing down. I couldn't help making mewing sounds of distress as she increased the pressure until just as I was about to break and push her away when she taunted me, "Hmmm lil'Sissy, going to cry?"

Willing myself not to I quietly seethed as she continued with a malicious smile, "Bet Harry'll make you cry." Startled, I dared to look at her. The evil glitter in her eyes made me go cold as she hissed with sick amusement, "If I ask him too." Laughing at the effect her threat had on me my mother pumped her heel into my foot before turning abruptly away and striding purposefully out of the kitchen.

While I winced from the pain I heard the front door slam shut and was glad that the old bitch was gone. As the pain subsided and my loathing for my mother faded thoughts of Harry began edging in. I started by wondering if he was still in the house and if he was, where. I tried listening real hard to see if I could detect him in the sprawling house. Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I crept off to seek him out.

As I reached the top of the stairs I was sure that I could hear heavy breathing coming from my mothers bedroom so nervously I slipped down the gloomy hallway to her partially open doorway. My body was trembling with a mixture of fear and trepidation as I peeked into my mother's room. I couldn't quite stifle my startled squeak at the sight of Harry laying naked on my mother's bed. Fearing that I had woken him I watched his slow breathing body from the doorway. When he didn't move I cautiously pushed open the door and slipped inside.

Quietly edging ever more closely to my mother's bed I felt mesmerized by the hulking man snoring gently upon it. My body tingled as blood rushed to roar in my ears as I gazed down at him. Breathing deeply to control my nerves I could smell the funk of my mother's sex rising from his body and my eyes were drawn inextricably to swelling cock resting on his thigh. While I watched transfixed, the Harry's cock began to engorge and rise. While my own little cock strained against the metal of its cage Harry's grew until it stuck straight up from his loins.

In a daze I stared. As if in a dream a gruff voice compelled me to, "Kiss it." Staring at the impressive veiny girth of Harry's rigid cock I felt powerless not to comply. Pursing my lips I lent over Harry's body to very delicately kiss the very tip of his manhood. Before I could pull away the gruff voice told me, "Again." So I did and the gruff voice sighed, "Kiss all of it." Breathing in deeply the sex funk mixture of my mother and Harry coming from his groin I rested my hands on his body before I slowly, gently started kissing my way down the underside of his now twitching erection.

As I got to the base the powerful scent of their sex grew intoxicating. Licking my lips to moisten them I tasted that sex as I felt a shiver course trembling through my body. Licking my lips for another heady taste I started kissing my way back up Harry's cock with building passion. The gruff voice urged me on, "Aaah, now that's a good Sissy." I felt inexplicable pride that I might be good at kissing cock as I placed a long wet kiss to the tip of Harry's rock hard erection.

"Yeah, that's it baby," the gruff male voice gasped, "worship my cock." With my mouth glued to the tip of his cock I swirled my tongue wetly over it and my lips felt him twitch in response. Worshipping Harry's cock I placed long tongue swirling kisses from the tip to the matted pubes of his groin. When I had kissed my way back to the tip Harry's cock was slathered slick and wet with my spit. As I rested my mouth on the head of his cock I let my lips part then my teeth and with a sigh let the head of Harry's cock slip into my mouth.

The gruff voice groaned, "Fuck yeah Sissy." Breathing raggedly through my nose I wrapped my lips around the girth of Harry's hard cock while gently caressing the tip with my tongue. I could feel the body attached to the cock jerk and spasm as I pulled my mouth off of it to swirl my hot wet tongue over the tip and down the sides again.

It had become an out of body experience as my hand wrapped around the base of Harry's cock and my mouth closed over the head once more. Slowly, cautiously my soft warm hand began to stroke Harry's cock from the base as my hot wet mouth slid down the length of his shaft to meet it. While I performed the gruff voice groaned its pleasure. Encouraged, I renewed my efforts to worship Harry's cock letting my mouth, lips and tongue dance over his erection.

I lost some sense of time but after what seemed like forever I was beginning to wonder if I wouldn't be able to make the moaning Harry cum. Keeping my lips glued to the underside of his cock head while still gently stroking his rigid shaft I tried to gauge what I could do differently when I felt it pulse and white goo spewed from the tip. Pulling back slightly I was awed to watch as another spurt of cum spat from Harry's glistening cock head. Realizing that he was cumming I dropped my mouth back over Harry's cock in time to catch the third spurt over my tongue.

Savoring the taste of his cum I found myself desperate for more. When my stroking hand and sucking mouth couldn't draw anymore cum from his cock I frantically began kissing, licking and slurping away the cum that had dribbled down his shaft and over my hand. Eventually a firm hand in my hair pulled my cum hungry mouth away from Harry's deflating cock. Staring at me with that self-satisfied smirk on his lips Harry's gruff voice growled out, "Let's go get you some panties boi."