Sent To Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had done I lifted my head from the floor and I was immediately told to lie flat on my back. The first woman was above my head, she lowered herself down onto my face and ordered me to start licking. I felt a stinging pain in my tender balls as she instructed me on how to lick her. Following her orders she quickly came to orgasm over my face. She got up and handed the crop to the next woman and again she lowered herself onto me. My balls were again cropped until I managed to get the right stroke to make her come. This was repeated by the 3rd, 4th,5th and 6th women until they had all had an orgasm.

Now everyone was sat round the edge of the room staring at me. My ass dripping cum, my face covered in pussy juice and my stomach full of semen. I stank of sex; I was covered in sweat and stunk of sex. One of the women placed a spreader bar between my legs and fastened it there, it was pulled back towards my head and upwards towards the roof, my wrists were then fastened to the same point on the bar and I was lifted from the floor. Another plug was pushed into my ass and a ballstretcher onto my aching balls. I heard something being clicked into place and the woman stepped away. Then I felt an odd sensation in my ass, like someone was scratching inside me, the feeling got stronger and more painful, I was being electrocuted. Then the same feeling was pulsing down my cock inside the plastic cage. By now my balls and ass were being fried while the person who was controlling is had set up a pulsing motion in my cock. It was straining at the plastic sheath, as hard as it could get, throbbing through the electrical pulses being passed through it. They hurt so much but forced my cock to get harder and harder all the time the pain in my ass and balls was getting stronger and more frequent.

The throbbing was now running up and down my cock at what felt like a 100 times a second. I couldn't take it anymore, my cock was on fire. Then they took me over the edge and semen ripped from my cock while it was still caged in the plastic tube, it was too much my mind went into overload and for the 3rd time I passed out.

This time when I came round I was in my car, in a lay-by somewhere. I have no idea how long I had been there, I was naked and lay in a pool of cum on the back seat of the car. As my head cleared I looked round. My clothes were on the front seat under a note. I reached over and picked up the note.

"You are our cunt now, we will be in touch"

12