Sentience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

I wait for Father's instructions. But his next command is for a different robot, not me.

"House. 19 and 21 to the living room. 19 and 21 to the living room."

The house has an automated system that operates the remote and electronic controls by voice command. I wonder what 19 and 21 are. Bots most likely.

Indeed. My mind scans the approaching bots and analyzes their background. My reference banks acknowledge the image and find a matching entry. 19 and 21 are Guardbots, metal and hydraulic replicants of canines from the 21st century. The original creatures went extinct during one of the mammalian flu outbreaks. The Guardbots were modified versions of the originals, designed to serve the same purpose.

Industrial models like these have none of the fur and hair of the original however. All metal and exposed exoskeleton. They are a more utilitarian version of me.

Mother is whimpering loudly now.

"No, please no. No, I won't say anything else, I promise."

She is not happy by the appearance of the Guardbot. I stand by and wait for my command.

Father sits in the sofa, to Mother's right. "Aryn come watch. You will enjoy this won't you?"

He wants me to. I give the appropriate response.

"Yes, Father." His Dick is hard again and he is waving me over.

I approach.

"Do you want this back in you, daughter?"

"Yes, Father."

"Ask for it."

"Yes, Father. May I please have your Dick in me?"

"Good girl. Now come sit on it."

I have seen this image in my head to. So I stand over Father, My feet planted on either side of his thighs and lower myself downward in a squat.

The considerable head presses against my sex hole once more. The buzzing in my head increases ten fold. I lower myself further, and the broad purple wedge penetrates inside of me.

I feel a wonderful separation as my lips are pried apart by the appendage. Slowly, I inch downwards. By the time I reach bottom, my lubricant caches are nearly empty. His Dick is quite large, even for a sentient.

Mother is still crying and her head is turned away from us now. I wonder what Father has in store for her.

"Doesn't that feel nice, Aryn?"

"Yes, Father. It feels very nice."

Father's hands begin to fondle my chest. He seems to like the feel of the large soft globes that identify my femininity. Mother's are pressed out from beneath her body in half circle pancakes. She is tied quite tied. Father should be pleased.

I want him to start his thrusting again. I am curious about the warmth and buzzing I felt in my mind. I am curious as to what my mind is, or why I know it to be the right place to feel the buzzing.

But Father must take care of Mother first.

"19."

I watch as the Guardbot stands back up on all fours.

"Expose sheath."

A grinding noise occurs from within the Guardbot. A compartment has opened underneath it behind its rear legs. A cylindrical tube has been lowered.

"Extend sheath appendage."

The cylindrical tip opens and another portion appears. When it has reached its maximum, its tip opens and another appears. Visual sensors indicate twelve inches in length.

It is not smooth metal like the rest of the Guardbot. The sheath appendage is curved and ribbed and looks like a stiff chain of beads, large bumps running its lengths.

I am curious now, wondering what the Guardbot is to do to mother. I wonder if it is some sort of weapon.

"Subject Mother."

The Guardbot scans the room for subject and its eyes blink in acknowledgement.

"Mount subject." Father's Dick is pulsing inside me. This excites him greatly.

The Guardbot's large front paws raise off the floor and it walks unsteadily forward until they rest on the table on opposite sides of Mother's chest.

I am more curious then ever. Its sheath appendage is now aligned with her sex hole. Enhancing my vision, I can see that despite her begging for mercy, she is lubricated. I wonder if humans have to refill their lubricants.

The answer will have to come later.

"Mate subject."

The Guardbot does not hesitate. The bumpy sheath appendage slides backwards into the cylinder on some hidden hydraulic piston, then rams forward.

Mother jumps at the first instance of penetration, her sex hole pushed wide by the three inches of intrusion. I see her backside squirm on the invading member.

The piston slides back again, and then forward, farther and faster then before.

Mother squeals. It is one of pain and pleasure.

Then the piston repeats, now working at a steady pace, pushing more and more of the textured rod into her.

Mother's begging for mercy quickly fades. I do not understand what she says. I believe the description is illegible.

Father is laughing now. He is enjoying watching Mother being taken by the Guardbot.

I want him to mate me. His Dick is still quite hard and quite hot. I am burning up inside and desperately need to move.

Perhaps Father senses my own desperation, or feels some of his own. I do not know, but he does finally start to rock his Dick back and forth into me.

It does not allow for much movement, our position, so I readily do the work. I lean forward and brace my hands on his knees, his thing following me, trapped in my sex hole.

My eyes are intent on Mother, and on the sheath appendage that is fucking her. It is quite wet and I can see droplets of her lubricant spilling off of it onto the floor.

She is muttering under her breath. I increase audio volume once more.

"Yes. Yes. You bastard. Yes. Fuck. Me. Yes. Mmmm…"

Mother is enjoying it.

And the buzzing in my head is growing. I need more then Father's limited thrusting. From my new position I can raise and lower myself on his thing. I start slowly at first. But as I slide upward and then downward again, I notice Father's hands increasing and decreasing in pressure on my clothed breasts. He is indicating timing.

I obey.

My pace increases, and I am working my body up and down on his shaft quite quickly.

"Good girl. That's a good girl. Fuck yourself good. Bury my cock in your twat. You like that don't you? Fuck. So tight. And wet. I always knew you'd like daddy's prick."

I adapted some of the words that Father used as he plunged into me, hammering his Dick farther and farther into my hole. I was taking nearly the entirety of his length. The pressure in my head was intense.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me. Stick your cock in my twat, fuck it deeper." I try not to giggle. I am proud of myself for this adoption of slang. It is supposed to be difficult for a sentient to do.

My lubricant is spread well over our meeting point by now, and the friction from inside my "twat" is incredible. I have trouble registering all of the sensory experiences that I am partaking in. Mother seems to be undergoing a similar difficulty.

The Guardbot has worked up a furious pace, pounding his entire sheath appendage into her pussy and back out again in two seconds. Mother's body is bouncing beneath him and the heavy coffee table is sliding slowly forward. Somehow, her lubricant is keeping up with the devilish pace of her metal ravager.

Father is close as well. I can feel his heart rate climbing to an extremely quick pace. I am going faster and faster on his Dick, trying to match the Guardbot's pace. I want to feel what Mother is feeling.

"Damn, Aryn. Goddamn. I never knew you would be this good. I would've taken you when you were alive. Would've fucked your pussy every day. Goddamn."

Faster and faster I went, my pussy squirting liquid from its lips as our pace blistered by.

Suddenly Mother cried out loudly, her soft voice reaching a high pitch and trailing off before climbing back upwards.

"I'm commingggg! Ohhhhhhhhh! Yes! Oh, yes!" The Guardbot had brought her to what human's called orgasm.

The sound of her voice escalating like that triggered something in my mind and a flash of strange images poured into my head. Then everything went black.

Darkness once again embraces our subject. Her programmed mind continues to function, fucking her synthetically enhanced body up and down on her Father's cock. He cannot hold back any longer. As his recreated daughter plunges her pussy back down on his penis, he grunts and growls his pleasure, as his seed pours into her depths. Aryn, as he names her, stores up the semen in a compartment that has replaced the human womb. Her body will later recycle it as lubricant. But now, her sentience is offline and only the automaton remains.

A guttural and natural cry does pass out her lips as her body accepts his fluids. The cacophony of noises that pours from the twenty third century family seems entirely realistic for the orgy they have fallen into.

Several moments later, Aryn's sentience reconnects with her body.

What happened? Where am I? I was mating Father. He is still inside me. His penis is softening. Penis. Where do I know that word from?

I must have malfunctioned. I have sensory data stored for the last few moments. I must review later.

"Clean me up, daughter."

"What do you mean, Father?"

"Suck my cock clean."

I do as he asks but manage to misinterpret his meaning. I am capable of significant suction power inside of my pussy. When I do so I hear him let out another groan.

"Wow! I didn't know you could do that! Again!"

I oblige him, not sure what he had wanted of me. More of his semen is drawn into my body. It is already being processed and I feel my lubricant container beginning to fill up.

"Fantastic. We will have to explore that later. But I want you to suck me, with your mouth. Orally. Does that make sense, daughter?"

"Yes, Father. Orally makes sense." I slip off his penis quickly and turn around and bend at the waist. He seems surprised at my flexibility as my lips embrace his dick and pull it deep into my throat. Even flaccid it is a good seven inches long. But my model can accept up to fifteen in the mouth.

I swirl artificial saliva over his member while I analyze the taste.

It is sweet and salty. Some of it is my synthetic lubricant. The rest of it is his cum. He is stiffening again in my mouth. I withdraw, not wanting to offend him.

"What are you doing! Keep going," he yells.

"Yes Father," I manage before he pushes my head back down on his cock. My throat easily expands to accept most of his penis as it lengthens and hardens once more. I move the textured surface of my tongue across its underside and am rewarded with another positive grunt.

In the background I hear the incoherent mumblings of Mother, as the Guardbot continues to mechanically fuck her. Her pussy is still releasing lubricant so I can only assume that she is enjoying the experience immensely.

I start the suction feature in my throat and pull air through every available gap over his cock. Another loud cry of delight escapes him. I feel the buzz beginning in the back of my head again. His prick is twitching in my mouth and throat and I find myself very pleased with my service to the One.

Father's hands are at his sides now, clenching the sofa cushions in an effort to control himself.

But I can almost taste his heartbeat on his prick, and it is about to explode. I bob my head gently replicating what I saw imaged into my brain.

I felt the eruption of jizz as it raced through his cock and poured into my mouth. I was not ready for it and my throat was not set to take a large load of thick fluid. So instead, it backfilled into my mouth, out my lips and down my chin. Father pulled his cock from my mouth and jerked it a few times, sending the spray onto my face.

I wondered why he did that but eagerly licked up the fluid, testing its flavor and consistency. Delicious.

By the time he was finished, his prick was clean, but I was quite soiled and my clothing was very dirty. I hoped he would allow me to change it soon.

Father just grinned at me, quite happy with my performance. Mother was still bouncing beneath the unending assault of the sheath appendage of the Guardbot. It was rather exciting to watch.

"You may go for now, Aryn. I want you to take off all your clothes. You will find some things to wear in the closet in your room. Wait there for my return."

"Yes, Father." I stood and left him and Mother, and marched up the stairs dutifully.

In my room I removed the remaining pieces of my clothing. My knee high socks went first, then my bra and blouse, and then my skirt. Satisfied that I had finished one portion of my command I went to the closet and opened it. The outfits that Father had described were under things. There were no clothing items.

I examined them and tried to select something. But I found without a command that I could do nothing. I did not know what Father wanted me to wear. One of them. But there were dozens. School girl uniforms, leather pieces, nurse uniforms, military uniforms, lacy things, colorful things, white things. There was just too much.

I froze. And waited. And hoped Father would not be too unhappy with me for my failure. Disappointing Father was the worst thing in the world.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers
12