Serendipity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled her nipples between his fingers and massaged her breasts as they kissed again. He let his lips leave hers, planting kisses down her cheek and along her jawline. He paused to nip at her earlobe before kissing his way down her neck. She shivered underneath him. "Harder," she breathed, sounding desperate. He straightened up, planting a hand on either side of her head, propping himself up on his arms. "You want it harder?" he asked, slowing down to an excruciatingly slow pace. "Yes. Harder, Darren, harder," she pleaded, bucking her hips against his dick. "Have it your way," he said, kissing her one more time. He rolled back onto his knees and picked up her legs, placing one on either of his shoulders. He straightened up again and pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy, then slammed it home. He thrust fast and furious into her pussy and she loved it. "Oh, Darren...oh yeah...that's so good...harder!" she moaned over and over as he fucked her. He felt the familiar churning sensation start to build up in his balls and he slowed down slightly, not wanting to cum before she did.

"Don't stop, Darren. I'm gonna cum. Don't stop," she moaned, kneading her breasts hard as she thrashed around under him.

Darren was on the verge of coming too, but sped up again, wanting to send her over the edge. He pounded her pussy relentlessly, dangerously close to the point of no return.

"Oh, God, Darren," Haley sang, reaching down and grabbing his hips, her nails digging into his flesh. He felt her legs tense up around his shoulders and her body started to shake. Her pussy clamped down around his cock as she came. And that was it for him. As her pussy quivered and spasmed around his cock, his balls tightened and he felt himself unload inside of her. He let her legs slip off of his shoulders as he unleashed rope after rope of thick, hot cum into her pussy. With the final spurt, Darren collapsed on top of her.

He rolled off of her onto his back, chest heaving, and closed his eyes, trying to stop his head spinning. Haley rolled over and pressed her lips to his again. "That was amazing," she said luxuriously, lying on her side next to him. Darren did not think he could form words at that point, and instead reached over and put his arm around her, gently pulling her closer. She took the hint and settled closer to him, her bare breasts pressed against his side. "Can I stay?" he asked finally, more to hear her voice again than anything because he was already fairly certain of the answer.

"On one condition," she said sleepily, eyes already closed.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Don't tell any of my students about this because it's exactly the kind of thing I'm always telling them not to do," she said, smiling up at him.

"Deal," he said, smiling back at her as her eyelids started to droop again.