All Comments on 'Serial Lover Ch. 02'

by SweetMolestation

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Good second chapter. I am intrigued by the serial killers character, which I am sure was your intention. So clinical about murdering but on the other hand so damaged by his past. I wish it had been longer only because its so good! Thanks.

mercy8774mercy8774over 10 years ago
A little disappointed

I was hoping the 2nd chapter would be a little longer but I'm very interested in reading more, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm...actually slightly better

As others have said this chapter was rather short. I did enjoy it though. The Only complaint I have about this chapter is the bit about her finding the lighter in the room.

After taking her from one room where her family members are basically immobilized, he takes to a different room and leaves he there unsupervised. Not to mention there was a chest filled with bdsm gear in the room, but he leaves her unrestrained and unattended. It isn't until he returns that he even got around to what should be his modus operandi going off what i remember of chapter 1......but i suppose you had to find a reason for her to be punished.

~Harlequin

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Reading his 'to do' list I kind of hate to call him a serial killer. Vigilante, societal exterminator, Chuck Norris' weird cousin no one talks to at the reunions....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but...

It is a really good beginning(considering its only the second chapter) to what seems to be an amazing story.....but its so short!!!!! Please make longer chapters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous