All Comments on 'Servicing Mike's Big cock'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

ive always wanted to have 4 or 5 regulars to use every week

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuy10 months ago

I have a hard time reading stories where the paragraphs are basically one line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a beautiful sexy story I love it.

Absolute heaven, I can't wait to read more x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh I wish that had been me

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku10 months ago

made me want to suck and suck and suck more cocks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent start! Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait till you take it in your ass stories !

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

This was a superb account of first time cock-sucking and then the transition to cock-sucking sluttery. Ah, yes! To have those fit cowboys in the gang-bang setting was beautifully described. I loved that you provided the format that allowed the reader to hear and feel what the cock-lover was experiencing! Looking forward to what happens to his virgin ass!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter9 months ago

I wouldn't mind being slapped around while being used as a cocksucker. Most of my stories are about bdsm. And bi men. I'm looking forward to part 2 where they break in his ass. Love a good ass fucking.

cynthia0920cynthia09208 months ago

I liked it. only comments are, in the beginning he mentioned he leaned towards the bi side which gave the impression that he was experienced but when he sucked Mike it was his first time - nit picky I know. Curious would be a better description. Probably because I can relate to being curious and then when it finally happened the thrill of being a cock sucker was amazing.

A couple scenes of Mike and him settling into their daily life with him as his cock sucker without all the rough face fucking, Maybe Dave and Mike hanging out after work on the couch watching TV, both in their undies, Dave getting horny for Mikes cock outlined in his tighty whities, scooting next to Mike on the couch, talking about the show they are watching, Dave casually touching Mike's thigh, then running his finger along the outline of his cock, Mike sipping a beer, casually putting his arm around Dave without taking his eyes off the TV - them still talking about their days and the TV show, then Mike exerting the slightest pressure on Dave as he guides him into his lap. With Dave's head resting on Mikes abs, still watching TV but also eyeing Mike's hardening cock starts to squeeze it and stroke it under Mikes undies until it's nice and hard and pointing up through the waistband and as he strokes a drop of precum emerges and conversation stops as Dave looks up at Mike asking permission with his eyes. Mike laughs and says, go on you can lick it, I know you want it, your such a good cock sucker, , and he pulls his undies down to expose his full cock and balls, Dave smiles and licks the pre-cum and then starts to give him a slow sensual blow job while mike sips his beer and watches TV and gently rubs Dave's head as he sucks until he cums in his mouth.

Could have done without any of the cowboys playing with each other.

Also, it makes sense that Dave is hesitant to get involved with the cowboys, because he considers himself to be Mike's cock sucker, but when Mike asks him to do it, I would love to have had Dave tell the guys, ok if Mike wants me to, I'll suck all of you and you can use my mouth as much as you want, and then take control and say - who's first! and they laugh and start to have fun.

Like I say I loved the story but just being nit picky :-)

builthardbuilthard6 months ago

Awesome, erotic writing that has the character grow in the same way a big, thick cock swells into erection.

badbluebadblue6 months ago

Can’t wait to see Dave spit roasted. Kink might be interesting, too, as he becomes more obsessed with serving other men. I also enjoyed that one of the cowboys sucked cock, too.

Anagrom1984Anagrom198429 days ago

I want more! Much more of Dave, Mike and the cowboys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous