Servicing Mike's Big cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down grabbing a handful of my hair and rubbed his cock all over my face.

I only had Mike's cock, but in the past while watching straight porn, I had been curious about black cock.

Now I don't have to be curious anymore.

There was a big black cock against my face and it had the feeling of a padded club!

I moaned, just becoming lost in the moment.

My eyes were on the dick on my face, but I could see the others all moving closer, wanting their turn, even including the 1st cowboy Todd, who was still hard.

Cowboys.

Cock to suck. Lots of cock to suck.

I wanted to service all of them!

For Mike........For me.......For Cock.

I was in Heaven!

I realized I wanted this!

There was no turning back. I was a full pledged cocksucker. A mouth slut to be used for "their" pleasure.

A receptacle.

A mouth and throat to use.

A mouth to use like it was a dirty cunt.

I shivered with excitement as I started to understand the slippery slope I was standing on.

No turning back.

I wanted this!

I needed this?

I was a cocksucker.

The guys all moved in even closer around me as I was on my knees before them.

I reached up and wrapped both hands, one on top of the other with a couple of inches sticking out above my hands, around the black cowboy's shaft.

It was a thing of beauty!

Bigger than Mike's.

Longer, thicker, but not as hard.

I kissed the head, then bathed it with my tongue and lips. I heard him moan as his grip on my hair tightened.

I opened my mouth wide, leaning forward as he did the same, and had much of his cock into my mouth just touching my throat, but realized there was still at least 2 or 3 inches not in my mouth....yet.

Now I moaned.

I felt my own dick rock hard and throbbing.

Cock to suck.

I worked on that big piece of meat for a long, long time. I was interrupted again and again by one or the other of the cowboys pushing the black guy back and then getting a piece of my mouth for a few moments, almost in a frenzy.

The black cowboy was getting closer to cumming. I felt his balls tighten in my hands and as they did, he picked up the pace of the face fucking.

Then he arched his back, tightened his hold on my head and exploded at the back of my mouth just into my throat.

I was swallowing as much as I could, but there was so much! I was coughing, choking, swallowing his cum, but much of it spewed out of my mouth and even out of my nose dropping on my shirt.

I slumped back gasping for air, but only had a moment before another of the guys had his cock in my face ready to be sucked.

What could I do?

I was a cocksucker, and there was more cock to suck, so I did.

This cowboy was a redhead. The bush in front of my face confirmed he was a true redhead. His angry hard dick was throbbing.

I wrapped one hand around his shaft, pulled his hard cock down to my lips, then engulfed the head as he thrust forward impaling himself into my throat.

I realized. This was me. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed.

I was a cocksucker.

I was their cocksucker.

"Red" fucked my mouth hard. The other guys again moved in closer and were touching my head and face with their hands and dicks. I could feel hands and cock all over my face, shoulder and back. Stroking themselves, rubbing their shafts against my face, neck, shoulders, anywhere they could get against me as I was being used.

As I was being mouth fucked, several tears rolled down my cheeks, I was lost in all of these sensations.

There was no turning back. I realized this was what I wanted. what I needed, where I belonged.

A cocksucker. Someone to be used as a receptacle for "their" pleasure and mine too.

A couple of guys talked about fucking my ass. Mike told them no. Not this time at least. Just his mouth, maybe next time.

Me hearing all of this, thinking about.....next time...shuddering, but with a wave of passion running through me.

At one point, Mike stepped in and for a moment rammed his familiar cock into my mouth.

A couple of the guys had their hand on another guy's shoulder.

Then from my side vision, I watched as one of the guys reached down and was stroking the cock of another of the cowboys.

Obviously, these guys were very...close.

That day and into the evening, I serviced, sucked, deep throated cock again and again and again and again. I lost count, but in memory realized of the five guys along with Mike joining, I had given at least fourteen blow jobs. Each guy twice and at least a couple of them a third time.

(I may have lost count)

Horny Cowboys. Yum!

I remembered having two dicks in my mouth at the same time briefly, while 4 more were near my head and my shoulders or against my face waiting for their turn.

One of the cowboys was stroking his cock as I sucked two of the others and he ejaculated on my face.

This triggered one of the guys that had his dick halfway in my mouth and he came, sending ropes of cum for me to swallow.

The second guy briefly pulled out and came on my face splattering more cum there.

I was a mess! I was covered in cowboy cum!

It felt so right!

So many memories! At one point, it was like I was having an out of body experience and could see from a distance, me on my knees surrounded by and being used by all of these horny cowboys.

I remembered seeing one of the cowboys dropping down onto his knees, taking the black guy's dick into his mouth for a few minutes.

Blurred hours went by and I came to myself and became aware of my surroundings.

I was laying in the middle of a rug on the floor, still dressed, alone in almost a fetal position.

My face, neck and chest were covered in cum along with my saliva.

I felt the stickiness in my underwear where I had spontaneously ejaculated at least twice?

My clothes were soaked with sweat, saliva and cum.

I was a mess!

Several cowboys were lying nearby on the couches or in some easy chairs.

a couple were sleeping and another was playing a video game.

Mike came from the kitchen eating an apple.

He walked up to me and asked if I was ready to go home.

I croaked: "Yes, please."

He helped me to my feet and guided me out to my car. He drove us home.

I didn't even remember the ride home. He got me in the door at home and I fell down on the couch and was out cold again.

I woke up early Sunday morning still in the same cum covered clothes with a small blanket over me. My face, eyes, head and chest were sticky, crusty with the cowboy cum along with my own saliva.

I dropped my clothes where they fell, staggered into the shower and stood under the hot shower spray with my eyes closed for a long time.

While I stood there, many of the memories came back to me. I just sighed and shook my head.

I remembered being pushed and pulled over to a couch, laid on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the arm and the cowboy's lining up taking turns fucking my throat, one after the other after the other after the other. Me gagging from the hard use.

I recalled being ridden down to the floor on my back as one of the cowboys rode my mouth and throat endlessly. I realized that had happened several times by different cowboys. Thinking back about how I had been used, I realized I wasn't gagging nearly as much as they used my mouth and throat repeatedly. Becoming more skilled?

Somewhere during that ordeal, I came in my pants again without touching myself. I guess I really liked being used.

I remembered three of the cowboys sitting side by side on the couch, naked, stroking their hard cocks in hand as I was on my knees crawling from one to the other. With those three, sometimes I was using them, but mostly they were using me, pushing my head down hard onto their dicks.

I even had one or two of the cowboys pushing my head down on his friend's meat.

Standing under the spray, I felt an arousal in my groin as I became hard as a rock!

I slowly stroked my dick and brushed against my hard nipples as the memories ran through my head.

Then I thought about what someone had said about fucking my ass as I was sucking dick, spitroasted and I came violently against the shower wall! (I guess I wanted that too).

I was stiff and sore and my mouth and throat were a wreck!

I also realized, I would do it again and again if possible!

After all, I was a cocksucker.

And now, I was their cocksucker to be used by all of them.

Never enough cock!

Until all six of them.

I stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel, only to see Mike standing in the doorway, naked, stroking his big hard cock.

Waiting for me with that slow smile on his face.

I could see the wet shine of some precum on the tip as he stepped closer reaching out for the top of my shoulders to push me down in front of him, he said: "The guys want to see you again today. There will be one or two more cowboy friends joining us.

They want you naked."

Without a word, but with a quickened pulse rate, I dropped to my knees where I belonged, opening my mouth in acceptance as Mike wet cock bobbed against my lips.

More cock to suck.

Much more.

To be continued.

12