All Comments on 'Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 02'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
coksuksissycoksuksissyover 5 years ago
hot ass in waiting

this wa great it made me so hard and horny. I to love cock and cum in all my holes. swapping cum in a kiss with a hot dominant man is so much fun. Keep it cumming.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Safeword...

Being punished if he used the safeword goes against everything that a safeword is intended for.

IlovetoeatspermIlovetoeatspermover 5 years ago

Great follow up story. Have you ever eaten cum after it was shot up your asshole?

wanker63wanker63about 5 years ago
absolutely decadent debauchery

Nothing better than cleaning wet, slimy juices and cum off of a cock right when it comes out of a wet pussy or a warm smooth asshole. Even better to have a big cock stretching and pounding my hungry asspussy and filling it with hot cum while I take turns sucking and slurping on a half hard cum covered cock and licking and sucking and wallowing my face in the freshly fucked cum filled pussy or asshole. If I was the one getting my ass pounded while sucking cock and licking pussy and ass I would come without even touching my cock.

Claudia69Claudia699 months ago

Sexy kinky story! I would love to aid you in cleaning the CUM out of your wife's well fucked pussy. I like my asshole played with,but have never had a real cock yet,just some small butt plugs..

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

My girlfriend got so hot reading this story/confusion she is now making ME into a cocksucking man-slut. She is loving it! And so am I. Watch her, watching me... is totally arousing. Sex with her afterwards is so mind-boggling. She loves to talk to me as I fuck her ass and cunt and tell me of all the wicked things she is going to train me in.

Good hot story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.