Serving David Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yea baby, here it comes, keep it up, milk me bitch."

Tawny felt him twitch and shake and she continued to pump his shaft. His urethra was open like a menacing dark hole and then the first spurt shot out. It was a long, heavy stream that splashed against her lower lip and then into her mouth. It splattered onto her tongue and quickly filled her open cavity with warm, thick fluid. He held her head tightly and flexed and Tawny pumped him more as another stream shot out and splashed into her mouth. This one seemed larger than the first and it filled her mouth until she began to loose some as it dripped out the corners of her mouth. Tawny was not sure if she should swallow, but just as the thought came, his voice growled for her to do just that; swallow. Tawny gulped hard and a large flood of his hot liquid slipped down her throat just as another spurt gushed from his cock. Her mouth was closed, swallowing, so it splattered over her lips and cheek until she was able to open her mouth again and take another good spurt into her mouth. Tawny swallowed this load immediately and opened again just in time to receive his last spurt which flowed gently onto her jutting tongue. She leaned ahead and he pulled her head until she had her lips locked around his shaft again and she sucked him until the last of his flow slipped out and into her mouth. Dave pushed her back onto her heels and stepped back as he watched her lick his cum off her lips and swallow again. She wanted to show him how she loved the feel of a man's cum in her mouth and on her skin, without having to actually tell him.

"I hope you liked that Tawny, because I love it. I'm gonna fill your mouth as often as I can get it up and when I run out, I'll find some other cocks for you to suck dry too. First lesson, always try to suck cock baby, any cock you see, try to suck it until you are told otherwise. A good bitch is always sucking cock. And I can see you love it too. Have you ever been bathed in cum honey? I mean really just covered in it, from a big groups of guys?"

Tawny knew that she hadn't, not quite to the degree that he seemed to be talking about, but the suggestion made her quiver with excitement, because Dave seemed so turned on by the thought.

"No, Sir, I mean Master, I haven't, but I am looking forward to doing that for you."

Dave pulled his pants back up and tightened his belt while he smiled down at her. Yes, he thought, she was going to be even better than great. He gazed over at the rack of clothes that were available to him.

"That's good baby, we're going to get along just great, I can see that. Now, damn, I don't know shit about girl's clothes. I'll dress you up and take out when we get home, but for now, I just need to get you out of here. Pick something that looks okay for the street and for a plane ride, but is still sexy on you. Take the slave chains off, but keep them, for God's sake. I have to get you back to the hotel so I can start fucking you and see how you fit."

Tawny rose and went to the clothing rack, selecting an armful of underwear, and a dress along with some flats. Dave watched and saw the shoes.

"No. Tawny, heels, always heels, you'll always be in heels unless your nude, and even then, you'll usually be in heels I like heels on a bitch. I even like to fuck a bitch while she's in heels. So take heels baby, tall, skinny, sexy heels."

Tawny looked at Dave and stooped down and slipped her feet into a pair of high, black heels. She stood up, naked, and turned her body to an angle for him and began to slowly drape her body in a thin, mesh bra. She dressed slowly, moving gracefully, glancing to see him watch.

"Good, very good honey. Always be on display, always show off your flesh. You're beautiful, so act like it. Make me want to fuck you every time I see you, and do the same for anyone that is in my home. I'm gonna use you like a bitch in heat so always play the part, even if you happen to be not in the mood."

Tawny glanced his way. She wanted to tell him that it was not likely she would ever be "not in the mood", but she held the thought and finished dressing. She wore a simple black dress, cut low in the front and with wide straps that covered her shoulders. The bra smoothed out her breasts and held them aloft so her nipples would show through the thin material of the dress. She left the panties off, although she packed them in with her slave chains.

………………………………………………………

Tawny stepped from the shower and patted her body dry. She wore only the silver rings that pierced her nipples and her clitoris. She was a little concerned that Dave might want her in her chains again, but he had fallen asleep as soon as he sat on the bed that morning. Now it was almost noon and he was still sleeping like a baby. Tawny knew he wanted to start fucking her as soon as he could, and she was anxious to show him how well she can please him. Tawny decided that, after a bit of sleep herself, she would please him best by preparing herself for sex; so she had showered and cleaned her pussy and her ass; douching herself and lubricating her anal passage, in case he preferred taking her there. Tawny looked out the door and into the next room at his silent sleeping form as she pressed her finger into her anal passage, working the lubricating liquid around inside and thought about how tight and difficult his cock would feel in her. She would need to adjust to his shaft, since it was so thick and long. She had a feeling that he would break her in gently and make it feel good for her

She approached the bed slowly as she worked the last of the fragrant body oil into her hips and thighs. She hoped he would awaken, so she could learn more about his preferences and feel his cock in her pussy, or in her ass, so she knew what sort of lover he would be for her. She touched his shoulder softly and stepped back when he stirred and rolled onto his back. His cock lay out across his leg and his balls moved in their sack. Tawny looked at his cock, admiring the size and shape and remembered what he had told her at the auction house. Always be ready to suck him. He had been sleeping for almost eight hours now, so maybe it would be OK to disturb him, she reasoned.

Tawny slipped onto the bed next to him and looked down on him as she slid her knees wide apart. She looked at his cock and then she licked her fingertip and slipped the saliva slicked tip over her clit where it peeked out from the folds of her labia, pulled out by the silver ring that ran through the stem of her fleshy, pink nerve center of sexuality.

Tawny's breath became more uneven as her finger awakened her desire. She looked at his flaccid penis and thought back to the morning when it was filling her mouth with warm, hard maleness. She leaned over, her nose picked up his male scent, the faint smell of dried cum and the warmth of male perspiration. She laced her hands on either side of his thighs and leaned over steeply and kissed his fleshy shaft. It did not stir, nor did he, so she became bolder and licked at it. When her tongue reached the crown, she widened her lips and kissed it. She left her lips on his glans and it stirred ever so slightly. Tawny widened her lips and sucked. The soft, fleshy stem was drawn into her mouth by the suction and she mouthed it until her lips were rapped fully around his cock.

Dave sensed something wonderful at his crotch. He dreamt of his cock slipping into a warm, soft pussy and twisted his body to make himself comfortable. He heard a soft noise and his mind drifted from a dream to the reality that something was sucking at his cock. He opened his eyes with a start and looked down to see the soft brown hair at his crotch and felt the gently sucking mouth of his new slave on his penis. He moaned approvingly and adjusted his hips as his hands went down to knead her shoulders and pat her hair. He had an urge to see what time it was, but put it away. It was still daytime, so he had enough time to do what he needed to do.

Tawny felt his hands touch her and his cock quickly swelled in her mouth, coming to life. He moaned and Tawny took it as an order to proceed, so she put her hands to work, feeling his balls, caressing the base of his shaft as it grew and hardened in her mouth. It was stiff enough to fuck now, so she began to work her lips along the shaft, faster and faster as she sucked it gently and kneaded his balls.

Dave shivered as a spasm ran through his loins and he felt his cock pulsate. Her mouth was so fucking fabulous! He had never had such a good sucking from any woman and she worked at him with enthusiasm. He didn't want to use his load in her mouth this time, at lest not yet. He wanted to try out her pussy, wanted to see how she fucked, how she felt and how she reacted. He propped himself up onto his elbow, bent his leg and worked his hand into her neck, smiling as he watched her head move, working on his cock like a hungry puppy.

"Good girl, good girl Tawny, suck at it. It's nice and hard now isn't it? Just right for fucking you now, so let up and lets see how you fit on it."

Tawny pulled her hair back and lifted her face off his cock. She watched it as it throbbed and jerked, like it was alive and demonstrating to get her mouth back over it. Tawny looked at Dave, not quite sure how he wanted to take her. He read her confusion and saw it was time to take control of events. He ran his strong hand up her body, grazing her breast and wrapped his fingers around her thin neck. He pushed her back and up the bed and then pushed her down so her neck was pressed firmly into the mattress and she stretched out onto her back.

She loved the way he made her feel. He was taking control of her and pressed her onto her back with a masculine firmness that made her shiver with sexual need. She spread herself out for him as he rotated his body up over hers and set his hips between her thighs. He released her neck and stared into her eyes as he propped his upper body on his elbows and rubbed his chest across her nipples.

"Yes, bitch, that's so very good. Lay there for your Master and take his fucking. Open yourself and please me, like you know you want to."

Tawny closed her eyes slowly and licked her lips as she felt the tip of his cock tap against her clit ring. She spread her legs; her feet moved in and touched his calves as she waited for his penetration. She tilted her hips up and his soft mushroom cap moved closer, touching her labia and penetrating into her inner layer of wet, pink tissue. Tawny moaned softly and brought her hands up to stroke his flanks and rubbed her nether lips against his warm cock head.

Dave felt the tip of his pole sink into her lips and felt her shudder. She smelled like sex, her skin was warm and soft and she moved like a bitch in heat, rotating her hips under him, moaning and fussing. She made him feel like a superman. He wanted to hold out, cherish the moment, but as much as that desire welled up in him, he had an overwhelming counter-urge to sink his shaft into this bitch and feel her warm sexuality bathe his cock in pleasure. He moved his hips forward and her pussy enveloped his cock. Dave felt her legs slip along his calves as her feet moved up his legs, enveloping his body in a blanket of soft femininity.

Tawny arched her back and thrust her hips up against his shaft as he slipped deeper into her cunt. She grabbed at him and her body shook, as though it was her first time. She pulled her heels against the backs of his thighs, urging him into her while her thighs split open further. He finally lunged and his shaft hit her deep, pressing against her cervix and she groaned and grabbed at him.

"Oh, God Master, yes, that's so nice!' 'Oh damn, fuck me hard, stretch me, fuck me deep!"

Tawny bend her head back, curved her body under him and clutched to his big frame while she murmured her appreciation to him, thanking him and telling him how wonderful he made her feel. Dave bounced his hips several times, feeling out her depth and pressing his cock head into her as hard as he dared. Each time he moved, the slave under him groaned and clutched to him and then she would tense so her pussy squeezed tightly around his shaft. He began to pant and press into her, stretching his new cunt so she would take his entire length. Tawny thought she would cum immediately, but the painful sensation of his deep penetrations wrestled with the extreme pleasure she was receiving and the two sensations kept her in a state near to her climax. She struggled to concentrate her thoughts on pleasing him and managed to tense her kegel each time he relaxed the inward thrusting of his shaft so that her cunt would knead and squeeze his manhood.

Dave pulled his body up and twisted his arm until he was able to run his hand up her arm and push it back onto the bed over her head. He grasped her other arm as well and pushed it up until he could press both her arms down onto the bed above her head, stretching her skinny body out under him. He pressed his hands down onto her upper arms, pinning her tightly under him so he would maintain more control over her and began to thrust against her yielding cunt with rough, deep thrusts.

Tawny began to gasp in order to keep her lungs full. His cock felt so good and now he was holding her down, controlling her while he worked his big cock into her with hard, aggressive strokes. She ached until it was painful, but she could tell he was stretching her vagina because his hair was beginning to brush against her smoothly shaved mons and she could feel his pubis rubbing into her clit ring with each thrust. He made her feel sexy and submissive and so wonderful. She tried to time his thrusts; tensed, worked her pussy as well as she could for him so she could make him feel as good as she was feeling.

Dave grunted and groaned and he began to slam his cock into her harder. He could feel his hair press into her labia now and knew he was close to setting his cock into her all the way. He couldn't believe how fucking perfect she was. His cock fit her tightly and he had to work her pussy to fit it all in. It was so fucking erotic and she was loving it! She clawed and grabbed at him like a sweet little virgin. Soon he sensed he had pushed into her all the way and her pussy was milking him like a hungry baby. He groaned and pulled his hips back a little and felt her tense up and clutch her pussy on his sheath tightly. He couldn't bear it anymore and his cum began to gush out into her tight, warm pussy. He moved his hips in tiny jabs while his muscles looped into a spasm induced pumping action that injected streams of his cum into her.

Tawny relaxed under his tense body until she felt the last of his pulsating spurts of hot cum flow into her pussy. She lay still, watching patiently, trying to gage the way he reacted to his orgasm. She felt a relaxation in her cunt and knew that his cock was softening inside her. He leaned over her, breathing long, deep breaths while drops of sweat gathered on his brow and dripped down onto her upper chest. After a few long moments, he rolled over on his side and his deflating cock slithered out of her pink gash. Tawny lay still, next to him, uncertain of how he preferred her to react immediately after his climax. Dave lay on his side and placed his big hand over her breast and gently kneaded her ring with his thumb.

"Oh, baby, yes indeed, I do enjoy that cunt of yours. Its nice and tight and hot."

Tawny lay on her back, different reactions occurred to her, but he was still a stranger to her and she thought it would be best if he were to lead her, train her, to his liking; otherwise, he might sense some dominance in her personality and he might be upset with that. She lay back, feeling warm and safe while Dave continued to play with her ring. Her nipple swelled and hardened and he began to pinch the tip, lightly at first, and then harder, until she flinched and clenched her teeth. She felt him stir and he leaned over her face and lowered his mouth onto hers and kissed her wetly, for the first time. Tawny opened her mouth and his tongue invaded her; pushed into her mouth and sucked her tongue out and into his. She felt aroused and cautiously drew her hands down to caress his shoulders to show her appreciation for his attentions. Dave pulled his mouth off of hers and smiled.

"No, spread yourself for me. Don't you move, just spread yourself while I work."

Tawny obeyed him, spreading her arms out, turning her palms down and grasping at the mattress. She opened her thighs wide and pointed her toes, as though she was tightly bound to the bed. Dave put his mouth back onto hers and sucked as he kissed and worked his tongue in and out of her. Tawny slipped her tongue into him when he allowed her and moaned softly. His hand went back to her breasts, pulling, kneading, pinching at her nipples until they swelled up and stiffened, and then he rubbed them softly, tickling the tender tips and giving her body a warm, sexy feeling. His hands worked her flesh more aggressively, pulling at her nipples and pinching the hard, tender tips of her nipples.

Tawny groaned, her mouth tightened and she became fearful that he would hurt her tender flesh with his big, strong hands. Just when she was about to speak his hand went to her waist and then she felt his other hand grab her. He rotated his body up and over her again. His face hung over her chest and he put his full body weight onto her thin waist. The weigh pressed her ass into the mattress and then it subsided as he let his face down onto her chest. His mouth went to her left nipple first. He bit softly into her flesh and then locked his lips onto her areola and sucked hard, until she felt a little pain from the pressure pulling on her soft, dark flesh. He let her nipple go and then bit into it again, harder this time, bringing a little gasp from her throat this time. He paused just a moment and sucked again and Tawny moaned from the erotic feeling it gave her as the pain dissipated into a warm pleasurable feeling from his wet, warm mouth.

Dave hovered over her, sucking one nipple and then the other, working her breasts to hard, pointed tips. He felt her squirm and heave and knew she liked his sucking. He wondered if he could get an orgasm out of her. The report said she was susceptible to breast orgasm, but he wasn't sure how to evoke it.

Tawny shivered along the length of her body when he set his mouth back onto her left breast. She was breathing heavily now and she could feel her labia pulsate as more liquid oozed from her pink pedals to collect in her crevice. She was craving any touch to her pussy, but Dave did not go near her there. His mouth worked into her nipple and his tongue pushed her ring around until she shook with erotic delight.

"Oh God, Master, oh please, suck me more like that, oh damn, its so fucking good."

Tawny began to feel little ripples of ecstasy travel out from her nipples. She moaned and wiggled under his body and his mouth moved more aggressively, sucking and biting into her breasts. The slave's wanton writhing and begging turned him on even more and his mouth bit and sucked on the girl's nipples in response. She was more sensuous than anything he had ever had and her reactions were pushing him into an erotic high. He felt his cock swell and stiffen again and it ached as more blood rushed into his excited organ. He rubbed his hardness along her thigh and shivered as pre-cum began to slip out of the end, whetting her thigh and making a slick, warm fleshy surface for him to push his cock along.

Tawny began to shake with excitement. His hot cock was slipping along her leg, teasing her pussy into a quivering pocket of gleaming wetness. His mouth continued its erotic sucking and her breasts swelled and ached from stiffness. A wave of pleasure moved outward, like a rush of warm water. She bit into her lower lip and arched her back and then screamed out just as his mouth set back onto her right breast. Her hips vibrated with a spasmodic pulsing and she felt a coating of warm sweat break out all over her body. Her pussy flooded with a hot liquid that gathered in her slit and flowed down into her anal crack.