Serving David Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave felt the slave buck and groan in a climax just as he set his lips back onto her other taught bud of a nipple. She shook and moaned under him, making him feel potent. His cock ached for her again and he knew this would be a good time to fuck her again, before she recovered. He pulled his face off her breasts and spun her over onto her stomach. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her up into a kneeling position.

"On your fucking hands and knees bitch. God you are hot! I want to fill your hot ass baby, so relax for me now and show me how you can fuck me with your ass."

Dave was feeling very hot. She was such a great fuck, yet, he felt driven by her reactions to him. The way she moaned and moved under him made him feel powerful and urged him to fuck her even more. She quickly obeyed him and lifted her face off the bed and swung her knees apart. She waved her smooth, round ass in front of his hips and looked back at him with her seductive eyes. He swept his palms over her smooth flesh and marveled at how soft and beautiful her ass looked. He touched his thumb to the dimpled closure that marked the entrance to her rectum and smiled as it opened, making a small hole for him. He pushed his thumb in and marveled at how easily it penetrated her hole.

Tawny was so glad he liked her. She put herself into a submissive posture for him so he could take her in her ass. She wanted him to be pleased with her so much and, even though his sheer size worried her, she knew she could take him there and be nice and tight and sexy for him. She felt him at her opening and took a deep breath and relaxed. A wave of relief washed over her when she felt it open and she relaxed, trying to keep it that way. She felt him touch her there and tensed, but only for a moment and then she felt his thumb slip into her.

Dave felt the slickness of her hole and guessed what she had done while he was sleeping. "What did you do baby, get yourself ready for me without telling me?"

Tawny grinned and looked back at him. Dave sighed and grabbed his cock with his other hand, stroking it, while he watched her thin body sway gently on his thumb. She looked so fucking good. Her body moved like a snake. She was thin, but none of her bones protruded. Her skin was so smooth and sexy looking with a light brown tinge of suntan, which seemed to glisten in the bright daylight that filled the room. Dave could tell taking her ass would be going to be good. Her opening was tight on his thumb. He would have to work his cock into her, just like he did in her cunt.

He pulled his finger out of her and the hole closed up tightly as her sphincter tightened. He grinned and smoothed the flat of his big hand over her left ass cheek. He brought his hand up and then down, fast, putting a grazing slap across her fine, tanned cheek. The slap sounded throughout the room and the bitch jerked and yelped. It just had to have stung her, he thought.

"Relax it bitch! Keep that hole open so I can fuck you."

Dave knew he didn't need to slap her. She was an excellent fuck, but he wanted to maintain dominance and suspected that a little bit of heat on her ass would get her more excited. Her hole opened again, just a little, and he worked his thumb back into her, feeling inside her and feeling her sphincter tense and relax like a gentle massage on his thumb. He breathed deep and his cock pulsed while he contemplated how good she was going to feel when he packed his cock into her and held her hips tightly while she squirmed under him. He pushed his thumb deeper and twisted it around. She was slick as a hot pussy in there and that brought a smile to his face.

Dave pulled his thumb out again and observed that her hole only closed up for an instant this time. He placed his hand on the small of her back and pressed down lightly. Tawny felt the pressure and sunk her body down, keeping her ass elevated. He grasped his pole in his other fist and pressed his bulging crown down to her split and pressed it against her hole as though it were a fat dildo. Tawny felt the contact and shivered with excitement. He felt warm and hard. She relaxed again and pushed back against him. There was resistance. He was big, bigger than she could easily take, but she submerged her instincts, relaxed and leaned herself back.

Dave watched as his cock-head pressed into her dark crater. He pushed against her, but it didn't give right away. He tensed his cock and held it in his fist and pushed with a steady, deliberate pressure. He heard the girl groan and gasp a little breath of air, and then he slid in. His cock quickly sunk into her up to his fist, so he let go and sunk his fingers tightly into her hips. He felt her gasp, pull away, but he held her in a vice-like grip and pulled her pretty round ass back against his penetrating pole. Her asshole hugged his cock tightly in a warm sheath of soft, moving flesh. He jerked his hips back an inch and trust in again and his cock sunk into her a little deeper. He began to pump his hips, sinking his cock into her deeper with each forward thrust. He could feel her struggle under him, gasping and pulling away, but he held her tight. He loved it, loved the way she moaned and tried to resist and the feeling he got as his cock conquered the bitch.

"Mmmmm, yea, baby, you're so fucking tight, relax now and let it happen."

The aching, stabbing pain scared Tawny. His cock seemed to be splitting her flesh and she was afraid he was hurting her. She gasped, wanting to cry out, but she knew he'd be so angry with her if she didn't fuck him good. Surely he wouldn't keep fucking her if his cock were splitting her open! Tawny felt him press his hands into her hips so tightly it hurt and then his strong arms pulled her back against his cock and it sunk deeper into her, pushing the aching feeling deeper into her rectum. She heard him talk to her. His voice was gentle and reassuring. She knew he could see her ass and he wanted her to relax. She felt relief, understanding that he was in her and he didn't want to hurt her. All she had to do was try harder to take his size and not worry about how it felt. She had just met him, but already trusted him with her body. She tried to relax, but her muscles were so tense and his thrusting cock didn't give her a chance to relax.

Dave understood what was happening. She had panicked and tightened up, but he knew how to handle it. He licked his left hand and raised it, then slapped it down hard with a grazing blow on her left cheek. The bitch jerked and whimpered, but he raised it again, slapping her hard in the same place, and then again and again. Her ass turned bright red and he had to grab her hips with both hands again to keep her from slipping away, but as he pulled her ass back against his cock again, it slipped in deeper and he could feel it relax. He was in so deep now that his bushy hair was brushing against her soft cheeks. The spanking had worked and his cock was fully seated. Now he could fuck her until his cum filled her ass.

Tawny couldn't stop her lips from quivering. Her ass felt like it was on fire from his spanking, so when he grasped her hips with both hands, a wave of relief washed over her. She had hardly noticed that the sharp, painful sting on her fleshy cheek had been replaced by the dull, pulsating ache that came from his cock stuffing her rectum. It felt erotic and sexy and she felt like she was getting close to a vaginal spasm. He felt so good in her and she smiled, thinking about what an excellent fucker he was. The hot flesh of her left ass cheek made her pussy wet and she hoped he would spank her other cheek too. She could feel his bushy hair against her skin and breathed deeply while she awaited his next move.

Dave savored the moment. His cock was hard as a rock and planted deep into his bitch's ass. She was tight, but took his entire length. Now he would work her ass so it was comfortable and tight to fuck. He began by pushing her hips forward and dragging his cock back out a few inches. He paused, pumped it in and out an inch and then pulled her hips hard again, sinking his cock deep into her depths. He repeated the motion and watched her react and when she seemed to be fully relaxed, he began to fuck her with a steady pumping of his hips. He relaxed his grip on her hips and smiled as her body began to sway with his rhythm and she fucked him back eagerly.

After the fifth or sixth lunge, Tawny felt her ass reach a new level of relaxation and the aching lunges turned into soft, pleasurable thrusts. He was so erotic and his handling of her was making her hungry for more. She sensed his movements and found his rhythm and began to fuck his shaft as it moved in and out of the depths of her ass. She had never felt such pleasure from an anal fucking before and she knew now that she was going to love her service to this wonderful man. She fucked him and felt his stiff shaft run through the depth of her ass. She began to feel a soft, pleasing motion deep in her pussy as his cockhead massaged the walls of her vagina from within her anal passage.

The dreamy nature of the fucking ended when his hands grasped her hips tightly again and he pulled his cock further out of her. Tawny pressed back, trying to impale herself on his cock again, but he continued to fuck her hole to a depth of only a few inches. Tawny smiled and thought that this same movement had been so frightening and painful only a few minutes ago, but now it was so wonderful and soothing. She played with him, tensing and relaxing, letting her ass knead his cock and massage the sensitive nerves that triggered his male secretions.

Dave shivered and resisted the urge to jerk his hips into her and cum in the bitch's ass. Her ass was squeezing his cock and massaging his shaft, driving him into a frenzy of pleasure. He wanted to put her through one more exercise though. He pulled away, letting his cock pop from her hole and grasped his shaft in his fist. His other hand went back onto her back to guide her movements. She jerked her hips a couple times and then came to a rest, moaning restlessly while he held his cock in his fist just an inch from her pulsating hole. Dave waited until he saw the hole close up in a momentary spasm and then pushed his cock back against her opening with a firm, direct thrust. His cockhead slit her hole open and his cock plunged back into her ass several inches. Tawny groaned. Her ass went into a tight spasm when he pulled out and just as she tried to relax again, his cock rammed into her and split her hole open in a painful, aching invasion. The thrust surprised her and she groaned out in a mixture of pain and pleasure when his cock sunk back into her rectum. A moment later his cock left her again and Tawny groaned as her ass tightened up again. Just as the muscle locked, his cock stabbed into her again and invaded her ass, filing her with more painful pleasure. After the third time Tawny couldn't help herself. Her hips shivered and her thighs tensed. A spasm welled deep inside her pussy and she groaned while warm cum gushed onto her labia and seeped from her pussy.

Dave watched with a wide grin and reached under her just in time to feel the gush of bitch cum seep from her pussy. It was so fucking great to feel a bitch cum from an ass fucking, he thought. He grasped her hips and, not giving her a moment to recover, pumped his cock in and out of her ass in long, deep thrusts. He groaned out loud as his thighs tensed and his cock began to pump a steady flow of his semen into her anal cavity. He held her tight, jerked his hips a few times and then let out a long sigh as the last of his cum spurted into her and he leaned over her body, hugging her breasts with his hands and kissing her soft, sweaty back.

There were a few quiet moments while Dave pulled himself free and let her roll onto her back. Tawny wondered what would be next and she sensed that the room was darkening. The evening was returning and they would be leaving together in the morning. Tawny was dreaming of what his house would be like when she felt his hands clutch at her thighs. His lips moved along her inner thighs, kissing and licking as his face came closer to her pussy. Tawny shivered with sensual arousal and moments later, his lips fell onto her labia. His tongue split her outer lips and wiggled up and down as it worked into her sensitive tunnel. She arched her body and stretched her legs apart further and sighed softly. His tongue entered her and began to slip in and out of her elastic tube. His nose pressed against her clit ring, moving it in her pierced hole and pulling it gently against her clit, bringing all her nerves to focus on her cunt.

Dave heard the slave moan and felt her wiggle as he worked his tongue into her damp pussy. She tasted as good as she looked and her entire body melted in submission to him as he licked and sucked at her fabulous cunt. He could hear her hands scratching at the mattress. She spread herself out for him, as he had told her to do and every movement of his tongue was translated into a movement, a moan, or a shiver that he could feel with his tongue or his hands. He couldn't remember feeling such force come from his oral stimulation of a woman and it was making his cock hard again already.

Tawny twisted and moaned under him. His tongue was poking into her over and over and now he was sliding it up over her clit. She felt her pussy contract and move and knew she would cum very quickly. His tongue worked into her relentlessly and she grasped at the mattress, biting off the urge to yank at his head and pull away so she could gasp a full lung of air. She needed a little more and begged for it.

"Master, Oh God, David, Sir, please, do that a little more. Oh it feels so fucking good."

Tawny moaned out and then shook as her pussy started to erupt inside her. She bucked her hips and had a vision of her cum splashing all over his face and angering him, but she couldn't stop the onrush of her orgasm. She groaned and bucked and her pussy spurted forth a fountain of hot wet cum onto his waiting mouth.

Dave couldn't believe it. She was spurting cum like a damned broaching whale. He pressed his lips over her slit and it flooded his mouth. He pulled his face up and it spurted up onto his chin. He had never seen a woman cum so much, but he loved it! He pushed his face into her pussy and rubbed her cum all over his cheeks and then kissed her clit and licked up over her soft, smooth mons. Her reaction to his oral stimulation made his cock pulsate again and he knew where he wanted to fuck her next. He glanced up to see Tawny take a deep breath and wipe her brow. That was a sufficient break, he thought, and pushed his face back onto her cunt. He worked his tongue back down into her hot tunnel and sucked at her sex. Tawny groaned and then smiled as she gently kneaded his head with her hands. Then she spread her arms back out and waited for him to bring her through another orgasm.

The second was even better than the first, although not as deep, but Tawny smiled with glee. She was going to love fucking for him. She was going to do anything he wanted now; anything at all.

………………………………………………….

It was like a dream, but she came to realize she was lying on the bed alone. She lifted her body, leaning on her elbows just in time to see him coming back out of the bathroom. He was wiping his cock with a hand towel. He saw her staring and smiled while he pushed his shaft down and let it go. It snapped back up and made a slapping noise as it swung back up to contact his belly. Tawny grinned, pleasantly surprised by his stamina. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but he was hard as a rock again and ready for more. She was ready too and returned his grin with solid eye contact as he approached the bed.

Dave saw her staring at him and brushed his fingers down the line of his sternum and motioned to the nightstand.

"A little Vaseline baby."

Tawny looked at the nightstand and understood what he wanted. He was moving onto the bed on his knees as Tawny reached over and grabbed a tube of Vaseline. She opened it and ran a strip of the clear jelly between her breasts and then pushed her breasts together, smearing the pasty grease between her soft brown mounds of tit flesh.

Dave straddled her body and then pushed his cock down as he lowered his hips over her chest. The slave opened her breasts, catching his shaft in the soft valley between her mounds and then pressed her breasts together around him. She sighed and rested her head down into the mattress when he began to rock his hips and pump his cock through the warm, soft flesh that surrounded his cock. His hands came down to her head. One lifted her by the hair while the other slammed a pillow tightly under her neck. He let her head go, but the pillow held her head up so that he could push his cock head forward to press at her lips with each forward stroke of his hips.

Tawny felt the soft flesh of his cock press against her lips and opened her mouth. Dave slipped his cock forward and let the head penetrate her lips. Tawny sucked and licked it while he paused and she continued to press her breasts together along his shaft. Dave smiled down at her and snatched her nipple rings in his fingers and pulled them and twisted them while he jerked his hips, fucking the bitch's tits. The sensation was excellent and her mouth worked hard, sucking and licking at his glans. He gently fucked her this way, speaking words of encouragement while he fought back his drowsiness

"Yes, Tawny honey, very good, hold them up nice while your Master fucks them. Suck me nice, just like that."

He watched her, feeling almost as turned on by the visual as the physical. She obviously loved it. Her mouth was working, sucking, licking, as though his cock were a candy bar. He pulled and twisted her nipple rings, watching her nubs harden and swell while he played with her tits. He lengthened his strokes, pulling his cock head from her lips and then pushing it back in. The slave sucked him eagerly and she began to jerk her breasts faster. Dave began to breathe heavily and tense up and that seemed to urge her on. She sucked and licked at his cock head and soon it became too much to hold. Dave groaned and shook as his muscles began to work their magic and push his stream of cum through his tube and onto his slave.

Tawny watched his face contort and felt his muscles stiffen. She rolled her tongue over his soft cock head and shook her tits along his shaft. He jerked his hips back, yanking his cock head from her lips and Tawny knew it was coming now. She watched as his shaft drew back between her breasts, like a snake retreating into its lair. There was a momentary delay and his cock head flew back out from its hiding place between her breasts while he groaned. His fingers gripped her nipples tightly and then the cum began to gush forth from his cock. The first spurt shot up her chest, between her breasts and poured down the slope of her neck. His cock shot out from between her breasts and the next spurt splattered out onto her chin and cheek. Tawny opened her mouth wide and the last spurt splashed into her mouth and his cock head followed it. She closed her lips on him as it passed through the line of her lips and sucked more of his hot fluid from his shaft.

Tawny shivered with pride as her Master slumped forward and jerked his hips a few more times, dragging his cock through her lips, fucking her mouth while she sucked the last of his warm fluid from his softening shaft. Her hands roamed up over his ass, pulling his cock to her mouth and caressing him one last time while she swallowed his male seed.

Dave smiled and rolled off of her, clutching at her skinny body while he closed his eyes and fell off into a deep sleep. It was easily the best fucking he had ever experienced and he knew he had only scratched the surface of this beautiful girl's capabilities to please.