Serving David Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

"Please Master Kevin, please don't, not more, please, it hurts."

Kevin smiled more. She knew, he thought, she knew what she's been doing. I was right, he thought.

"Talk to be bitch, talk to me."

The strap fell again and then again. Tawny stepped forward to avoid another, but her shins rested against the bed and she almost fell onto it. Kevin looked at her red ass. No more, he thought, her skin can't take another from the strap, but it has done its work. He grabbed her wrists and lifted them sharply. Tawny was forced forward and her head fell onto the bed. Her searing, hot ass was curved up and in the air where Kevin could easily slap her more and Tawny shuddered with fear.

"I've been topping Master Kevin, I've been taking all the pleasure."

She blurted out what she knew was true, what she hoped it was he wanted to know. The revelation made him pause. She did know! he thought. What a fucking whore! I'll have her now; he smiled to himself. He disconnected the wrist straps and yanked back on the leash, pulling her back onto her feet. He placed his lips next to her ear and snarled into it.

"You need to be whipped bitch, whipped until you figure out your place, whipped so your not naughty anymore. Have you ever been whipped bitch, I mean, really whipped, like a submissive bitch ought to be?"

Kevin handled her roughly and pulled and pushed her over to the rug before the fireplace. He left her there a moment and went to the side mantle and released a rope that went up to the ceiling. A metal ring came down, lower, over her head and Kevin shouted his next order.

"Hands over your head baby, this is gonna hurt like hell too."

Tawny felt her heart race, he moved quickly, roughly, he seemed full of hatred and anger and Tawny suddenly felt bad, like she had been doing something bad and she was responsible, but now Kevin was going to save her from her own guilt; redeem her. She lifted her arms up and sniffled as she contemplated the brutal treatment he would give to her once she was tied.

Kevin came to her, wrestled with her raised hands from behind, hooking her securely to the metal ring above her. Above the ring was a metal bar she could grasp with her hands to take the pressure off her wrists and she felt tension when Kevin hauled on the rope and the ring went up until her body was straight up and down and she balanced precariously on her heels. He waved the whip menacingly in her field of view. She was so tempted to look up, to see his eyes, to beg him to be gentle with her, but she was too afraid of what he might do. Did Dave tell him about the Company rules, she thought? Her heart raced and her body flexed as she braced to receive his anger.

Kevin came close to her again, rested his chest against her hard, up thrust nipple, his lips came to her ear.

"I can gag you, but it doesn't matter, no one can hear you scream in here. This is for all those times that you were a bad girl Tawny. I'm going to make you into a proper slave. You want to be a good slave, don't you Tawny?"

Tawny felt strangely relieved. She wanted this, wanted to be a good slave. "Yes Master Kevin I do want to be a good slave."

Kevin kissed her on the mouth and then pushed his tongue into her ear.

"Then bear with me baby, I'm going to make you real good, and when you come back to see me Saturday, I'll make you even better. Now, think of all the ways you can be a good save for Master Dave and Master Kevin while I relieve you of your pesky streak of dominance."

Kevin stepped away and Tawny felt a final wave of doubt and anxiety flow over her body. She tensed. Kevin saw it, recognized it as a final doubt, and then he dragged his arm back and painted the leather tails over her middle. Tawny gasped. The pain sunk into her from all along the red streaks that the leather left across her belly and her ribs. She pulled on the rope above her and her body jerked, but the second lash followed quickly and then the third and soon she was crying and begging for Kevin to stop.

Kevin watched her transition from stoic resistance to fear and then into pity as he expertly worked the whip over her beautiful flesh. He knew just how much he could use it before he had to move to another area. Normally he would vary the spot, but since he was limited to no skin damage, he had to work one spot at a time, bringing her to the maximum level of discomfort before going to a new area of her body. He didn't like this method, because it gave the impression that he was rewarding her every time he moved the aim, but the rules offered him no choice.

Tawny felt like she couldn't bear it another second. The whip bit into her belly. The pain seemed to be a sum of the number of leather tongues on the whip times the number of lashes that Kevin had laid upon her there. She screamed out and begged and cried, but he didn't leave her burning belly until he wanted. Then he moved the lashes onto her breasts.

Kevin worked his way around the bitch's body. He was getting a raging hard-on from watching her. She was the best one he had ever done. As she fucked well, she also squirmed and cried well. He wondered if, maybe, she was faking it, putting on a show it was so good. She reacted to every lash, every leather tongue. Her skin glowed red, with slight welts here and there and every time he moved the aim, her body built up to a shouting crescendo, just like the first set across her belly. He wouldn't have time today, but Saturday he would beat her inner thighs and her pussy as well and then she'd fuck like a good slave. He whipped the bitch on her thighs, her back, her ass again, her breasts a second time.

Kevin had worked up a sweat from his exertions. The bitch hung there, murmuring and sweating; her body was covered with red welts and reddened skin, but he knew that the welts would subside within an hour or so and the redness would fade before the following day, but the memory would hold on to the experience. He laid down the whip and looked at her. Now, he thought, now I can fuck it, and fuck it hard. He would need to rape her, hold her down and fuck her so she felt like she was being violated and used.

Kevin loosened the rope and Tawny sunk down to her knees. As her ass touched her heels she flinched and lifted her body, the mere touch of heel to her hot flesh stung her. Kevin came to her, pulled on her leash and brought her to her feet. Tawny shivered and thought to look at him, but the fear of a further whipping stifled her instinct. She felt the collar pull at her neck and she followed, clumsily, as in an out of body experience until she fell on the bed as he jerked her collar over the side of the bed. She writhed on the bed as her hot, sore flesh touched the cool surface of the sheet.

Kevin watched her twist and jerk when he pushed her sensitized body onto the bed. He paused only a moment while he ripped his shorts off and let his throbbing cock loose from its confines. He looked at his rock-hard spear and then at the beautiful feminine form moving on the bed and felt powerful and conquering. He grabbed a tube from his bag that lay at the foot of the bed and quickly squeezed out a healthy dab of desensitizing cream and smeared it over his cock head. He rubbed it in as he watched the bitch wiggle uncomfortably on the bed and then he mounted the bed and grabbed her leash, tugged her neck and slapped her face.

"Get your hands up over your head bitch, grab the headboard!"

Tawny heard the voice, as in a dream, or a nightmare. She sobbed and turned her head and felt her cheek burn from his slap. She shivered in fear and reached up, hoping to stop him through her obedience. She felt so helpless, her body ached and burned where it contacted the bed and her heart was racing, her body sweating. Her hands grasped the bars of the headboard and then his body came across hers. His chest was there, in front of her eyes and she felt the hot throbbing cock on her sensitive breast. His hands were moving her wrists and then she pulled down and felt the resistance. Her wrists were fastened around the headboard and she was immobilized under him. He slid down her body and she turned her face away, not daring to look at him and his leg came between hers and she opened her thighs to him.

Kevin leaned back and knelt between her opened thighs. He looked at her face. Like a good slave, she was looking to the side as if disinterested. He looked at her pink slit. It was still open, slick, wet with her telltale instinct to receive a male. He reached with his fingers; felt the warm liquid that coated her cunt and his cock throbbed. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and tasted. He thought of tasting her more, but this was not the time for that. That would be too pleasurable for her, first he needed to conquer her in a primordial way. He probed her cunt again, dipping two fingers into her tight envelope and brought his finger up again.

The touch within her pussy revived her. It was a sensation of a different kind. He had used her and pleasured himself at her expense, but this feeling was one of sharing. She moaned and rolled her hips in a small circle as his fingers moved gently in her pussy. She felt disappointment when he pulled them from her and then his fingers came to her lips and she sucked them. Her taste made her hungry for sex and she sucked and swallowed until he pulled his fingers from her again. There was a pause and then her body shook and she groaned as his body came onto hers and touched her hot flesh. She closed her eyes tight and then the hard flesh pressed against her lips and the shaft pushed up into her in a hard, continuous thrust that split her pussy open. Tawny gasped and arched her body, the pleasure of his insertion mixing with the discomfort she felt over her body from her tortured skin.

Kevin leaned on his hands and thrust his hips into her. Her pussy felt as marvelous as he had imagined, sheathing his tense cock in a blanket of warm, wet pleasure. Even with the reduced sensation she felt good. He jabbed it deep, until he felt his head press into something solid, deep in her pussy and his pubis pressed hard into her soft, smooth mound. He shook and pumped against her clit and ground his cock into her in a series of hard, solid thrusts. God, but she felt good, he thought! He paused, feeling her grovel under him and her little murmurs told him that she was both crying out in pain and pleasure. The time had come, he thought, and he began to pump his cock in and out of her with long, powerful thrusts meant to conquer her. It would be work for him, but hard work had its rewards. He had to fuck her long and hard and stave off his urge to cum and experience told him he could hold it until the end of his time with her and make her cum repeatedly before his cock finally yielded to the siren call of her soft, warm sheath.

Tawny drifted in and out of a dreamlike existence. At first, his thrusts ached and stretched her pussy as it drove into her with brutal regularity. Then the aching had turned into pleasure and then elation as her pussy reacted to the stimulus and caressed the piston-like rod of flesh that was using her cunt. She groaned and shook and her vulva ushered forth a series of spasms that were accompanied by a warm flow of her feminine lubricants. She gasped for breath as her involuntary muscle spasm seized control of her body and then she drifted back into a semi-dream world of submission. The cock in her pussy continued to thrust into her, pushing aside the walls of her vagina as they tried to close and reject the invader. She drifted out of her foggy existence and heard his grunting and his panting as he leaned over her sweaty body, working his hips into her and pushing his fleshy pole into her wet tunnel over and over again.. She heard sounds; the squishy, wet sound of his cock in her and her pussy began to move within her again, grasping at his sheath and sending new ripples of pleasure through her psyche.

Kevin leaned down onto his elbows, his chest pressed onto her stiff, up-thrust nipples. He was sweating profusely from the exertion and his tired arms could no longer support his weight. He allowed himself short rests and held his cock deep in her pussy, feeling her quiver within and her body, shiver and move under his weight. He licked at her ear and whispered sexual encouragements into her ear while he jerked his cock deep into her wet channel to reinforce his brutal taking of her body.

"This is how you fuck bitch. Take my cock deep and pleasure your Master. Give your body to whoever wants it and feel them taking pleasure."

He felt her quiver again, her fourth orgasm he figured, and lifted his body up on his rested arms again. His eyes focused on her hard nipples and then he lowered his head and put his teeth around the base of her right nipple. He thrust into her and bit into her flesh until he heard her wiggle and moan. He pulled the stiff flesh of her nipple out from her tit and held it until she murmured out a pleading for him to stop and then he pressed his mouth down, allowing his lips to form a suction on her areola and sucked hard, pulling her tortured nipple into his mouth and painting the tip with his tongue.

Tawny blinked the tears from her eyes. She felt a renewed wave of anxiety when his teeth sunk so painfully into her nipple. She was afraid he was going to bite it off until she felt the suction and his tongue and her breast swelled into his mouth. The sensation made her shiver and the next thrust of his cock brought yet another tight spasm to her pussy. Her legs shook and her thighs came together to caress his body and then his mouth left her breast with a loud smacking sound. Tawny moaned softly, enjoying the momentary relief that her pussy gave her before his mouth came down again on her left breast. The pain was no less than the previous attack on her breast. His teeth bit hard into her hard nipple and she wiggled and screamed, begging him to relent.

"Please, Master Kevin, please, it hurts, please don't hurt me."

Kevin heard her pleading and grinned. He took his hand and slapped her face hard with the flat of his palm.

"This isn't hurting you. Cum again bitch, cum for me and I'll think about not biting quite so hard."

Tawny moaned and shook her hips against his cock until she felt the waves of pleasure wash through her loins again. The orgasm seemed to assuage his aggression and his mouth turned from painful biting to a pleasurable sucking, his tongue soothing the tortured flesh of her nipples until her pussy responded with another spastic evolution deep within her belly.

Kevin suddenly rotated his body up and back and his cock slipped from her pussy as suddenly as it had entered so long before. He watched a moment as her body jerked and her hips rocked under him. His cock, still hard and throbbing, popped up menacingly. He was close to his endurance and a glance at the clock told him his time was nearly up. It was a good start and he could complete his work on Saturday. He slapped at her thigh with his hand as he sat back between her thighs.

"Over bitch, roll over."

Tawny felt the slap on her thigh and flinched. The skin was still hot and tender from his whipping. She twisted her body quickly, rolling herself onto her stomach. Her arms crossed over her, still fastened to the head rail. She felt him grasp her hips and jerk her body up and she folded her knees up under her to a kneeling position, her face buried into the bed between her crossed arms. Tawny leaned forward, rolling onto her head so her mouth could breathe. She focused on her nipples as they hung before her eyes, upside down, but intact, not bleeding or damaged like it felt like they might be from his firm biting. His hands were on her ass, still hot and sensitive and she grunted from the painful sensations his grasping hands gave to her tortured flesh.

She felt it at her ass, his cock head, pressing against her opening. She relaxed, waiting for his thrust and then it came. His cock slipped firmly into her dark passage, still lubricated and ready for such a use. His hand slapped onto her cheek and the sting coaxed a small shriek from her lips as it heightened the painful discomfort of its previous abuse.

"Don't just lay there, fuck it bitch, fuck my cock with your ass darlin'."

Kevin thrust brutally into her ass. He grabbed her hips, pulling her back onto his shaft and planting it to his hilt in long, steady thrusts. He couldn't suppress the smile on his face. Her ass felt as good as her pussy and his cock hardened to a point of aching as it stiffened in her and his cum began to collect in his body, waiting to escape.

"Tell, me Tawny, aren't you happy that we have had this time today? Do you know a little better how to be a good slave?"

Tawny panted and struggled to push her sore body back onto his cock. His length filled her ass, his hands, grasping her so tightly made he feel so used and so fucked. There was no feeling of taking in her, she wasn't fucking him at all; he was fucking her, taking her, controlling her and fucking her hard and long and it felt strangely right. It was different, being used and controlled and Tawny felt strangely at peace with it. She thought of the whipping, the pain and the fucking and wanted it again, wanted Him to control her and use her.

"Yes Master Kevin, You are right, I want to see you more, on Saturday, to be yours."

She heard the words and they had come from her, but it seemed unreal. She had told him she wanted more. He would hurt her again and do even more to her, but she felt like she had to give to him. He was her Master, Dave had given her to him and she was a better slave now, for Kevin, for Dave, for everyone.

Kevin smiled. Yes, he thought, a good first step, she has learned, but she'll forget by Saturday, but it will not take long to bring her back into this state of submission. Now, he thought, she will do anything he told her and he would try hard to test her in days to come. He felt the urge deep in his body and groaned, pulling her tightly to his hips. His cock tensed deep in her cavity and then his cum began to pulse from his cock in strong, repeated bursts. His seed flooded into her ass and he held her tightly while she shook and moved on his hard, pumping shaft. She felt good, he thought, and he would have more of it, lots more.

………………………………………………

Tawny sat across from Dave at the kitchen table. She was adorned with her zirconium barbells through her nipples and a black leather halter bra, which lifted her breasts nicely but left her nipples in full view. Her collar, also of black leather, fit tightly around her neck and a series of silver chains ran from the collar ring to attachment points on her bra. Her ears had matching zirconium studs and her feet were wrapped in heels. Other than those sparse coverings, she was naked. Dave took a swallow of coffee and stared at Tawny, trying to decide if she was in shock or just changed, like Kevin said she would be. Her eyes did not meet his, like they had before, and she was seemingly more obedient than she was before. Dave was both pleased and distressed by the change. It was like he had gained a slave, but lost a companion and he wasn't quite sure if he welcomed the change. After the closing party rites the previous night, he was so tired he had gone right to sleep without talking over the weekend with her.

"You're quiet this morning Tawny."

"Yes Master Dave."

"Do you have anything to say about the weekend?"

"Yes Sir, it was very exciting, I hope I pleased you and your friends." She continued to stare down at the center of the table.

"You may look to me Tawny. I think you did quite well. Everyone, myself included, was pleased with your performance."

Tawny looked up and into Dave's eyes. She swallowed her mouthful and gave a half-smile. "I'm also happy then Master Dave. I want to be such a good slave for you and anyone you want me to please."

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers