Serving David Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

The dark eyes and the smile warmed his heart, but then she looked downward again. Suddenly he thought of fucking her again, instead of just talking. There was something spellbinding about her stare, just like Kevin had said, and when she looked away again; it seemed easier to think about fucking her instead of just talking. He felt his cock swell in his shorts.

"We need to take a walk this morning. Dress as you are but put on a t-shirt and a short skirt, the one that wraps around with the slit."

Tawny replied with a 'yes Master' and rose to ready herself.

"Come to me just a second baby, I want to see how you're feeling."

Tawny stepped to him and stood with her feet apart. Dave touched her hip and then placed his finger to her slit and slid it deep into her pussy, moving it slowly a moment.

"Yea, you're nice and moist, just like I like it. Now go get ready like I said. Its time you got out a little."

Tawny felt a chill of excitement embrace her body. The walk appeared to have something to do with her recent encounter with Kevin, because Dave had never taken her outside dressed so sparsely. Whatever the walk was about, her pussy was going to be involved. Dave removed his finger and patted her ass lightly, sending her off to ready herself.

Dave waited by the door. He wore loose fitting shorts and a tank top and sandals. It was hot outside and he was anxious to get her out to see how she reacted in a more natural setting. Kevin had assured him that she would be very anxious to behave any way he wanted her to. This was to be a test. She didn't like being dressed like a slave in public places, so he decided to go fuck her in the woods and see how well she behaved. Tawny came to him at the door, dressed as required. Her t-shirt was short, exposing her belly and the skirt hugged her hips. Dave looked her over, picked up the hem of her shirt and felt her breast, giving the nipple a small tug and noting that her zirconium studs were replaced with silver rings with ball enclosures in her nipples. He dropped the hem and lifted the corner of her skirt where the pleat joined. He only needed to lift one corner and her pussy was exposed to his view. She had a matching silver ring through her clit and a barbell through her clitoral hood. He dropped her hem and then held up his hand and dangled a short leash before Tawny.

"I think that if we walk, you should be leashed, like a little bitch. Attach this."

Tawny lifted the clasp at the end of the leash and attached it to her collar ring. She swallowed and changed her position, moving precariously on her tall, pointed heels. She felt foolish, going outside on a leash, like some animal.

"You have a problem Tawny?"

"We're going outside, like this? The leash, and the heels?"

"Yea, outside, for a little nature walk, in the woods, behind the house. The ground's firm, the heels shouldn't be a challenge, although, it will look a little odd in the woods, but the leash will look even stranger. Doubt we'll see anyone, but if we do, you're dressed, so what is the worry. Would you rather go nude?"

"No Master, I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"The truth Tawny, I always want to truth. Now be a good girl and lead us."

Tawny opened the door, descended the stairs from the deck behind the house and stepped onto the trail that led back into the forest behind Dave's house. It was already stifling out and Tawny walked slowly, carefully along the trail, fearful that they would run into a couple hiking, although, in the time she had been here she had never seen anyone else in this part of the forest. Dave followed her along the trail, watching her struggle to keep her balance on her heels along the wooded trail. After some time the trail opened into a clearing, shaded and grassy, and Dave tugged lightly on Tawny's leash.

"Hold it here a moment, this looks like a nice place to stop."

Tawny stopped and turned and saw the look on Dave's face. Tawny smiled.

"Master, you have that look on your face." Tawny looked around, still a little nervous about who might happen along the trail.

Dave reeled in the leash and took her around the waist and kissed her. Tawny could feel his cock swell against her thigh. His hands went down, to her skirt and pulled the hem. It slipped off easily and fell to the ground. After a few more motions, Dave was naked and Tawny was wearing nothing but her collar, leash and heels. He twisted the leash around his hand and pulled it down to the ground until her neck was pinned against the grassy floor of the clearing. Then he fucked her.

Tawny wiggled under his body, thrashing at him with her fingers, moaning and bucking her hips as his cock thrust into her tight pussy. It was stiflingly hot out and their sweat mingled on their bodies. Tawny looked around nervously, feeling embarrassed and exposed out in a public area, but took her Master's cock until he jerked and moaned and spent his cum in her cunt.

"Sometimes, I like to simply fuck you girl. You're so damned sweet and delicious."

Tawny spread her thighs and ran her heels along his thighs as he leaned over her, looking at her while he recovered from his orgasm.

The crack of a branch not far away disturbed the pleasantness of the moment. Dave looked up, but tried to behave cool.

"Don't be so upset, probably a deer. There's a lot of them out here you know."

Tawny looked panicky and craned her neck. She pushed at his chest lightly and Dave laughed. He got up, but pressed his hand on her chest.

"I didn't say you could get up."

Tawny opened her eyes wide, but remained on the ground, sweaty, cum streaked on her shaved pussy, and a collar around her neck. She just imagined how she would look to a passing stranger. Dave decided to test her obedience. He doubted if the noise was anything, really, but if it was, there was still time to hide back in the woods. The noise came closer and Dave looked in the direction of the noise. He didn't really want to be seen by a stranger, the scene may raise too many questions, but he was pleased to see the obedience in his slave, her willingness to do anything he said. Kevin's methods were effective, he thought.

"I want you to show everyone what a whore you are Tawny. Will you show them for me? Lay there with cum all over your pussy, a collar and leash around your neck?"

Tawny felt humiliated, exposed, dirty, shamed. She wanted to get up and run, scream, hide, but Dave was her Master. She felt a tear come and stuttered her reply.

"Yes Master, I will do whatever pleases you."

"Good, now, you may get up, we should move along now."

Tawny expelled a sigh of relief, but the crackling noise was closer now and the steady sound was clearly not a deer. Dave grabbed Tawny's clothing and pulled his shorts on as he headed away from the noise. Tawny followed, stumbling on her heels, but otherwise still naked. They reached the edge of the clearing opposite the sounds and were about to step onto the trail when a man stepped out of the woods, blocking their path. He was smiling at them and clutching a rifle.

Dave froze in his tracks, feeling sheepish and obviously at a loss for words. Tawny clutched her arms over her breasts and looked back just in time to see two more men step from the brush on the other side of the clearing. The man next to them spoke first, shouting to the men across the clearing.

"I told you you'd like this game. She's a keeper, isn't she?"

He looked at Dave and thrust his rifle barrel at his chest, pushing him back.

"Step aside stud, I think I'd like to take a look at your little pet here."

Tawny had sensed the trouble immediately. Dave stepped back, still shocked by the suddenness of the events and obviously searching for something to say. The man reached out and snatched Tawny's leash, just as she turned to dash away. Her body was stopped suddenly as the leash ran out of slack and jerked her back by the collar.

"Whoa!, Where the hell do you think you're going love? What the hell do we have here a little sex slave?" He looked Tawny over, noticing the collar, leash, the heels and her body jewelry.

Dave protested. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing? Leave her alone!"

Tawny was happy to hear that Dave had finally decided to do something, but she already knew it was too late. These men had something on their mind and they obviously were not going to be gentlemen about it.

The companions arrived from across the clearing and one immediately aimed his rifle at Dave and told him to shut his face or there could be a hunting accident. Dave saw that they were apparently serious and fell into silence. They were all dressed in light camouflage garb and were obviously hunters. The man who they ran into drew Tawny closer to him and dragged her leash toward the ground, forcing her to her knees. He set his rifle aside and pulled out his radio and swung it as he spoke.

"Hey, I'm telling you, you really missed the show. This one was fuckin' her buck here like a damned bitch in heat! I called you just as they were really getting it on. And look at her, collar, leash, heels all the shit, just like a prize little whore and check her out." He jerked Tawny's leash and pushed his foot across her chest, throwing her off balance so her thighs split open. "Her cunt is clean as a baby's. Ever seen such a sweet lookin' cunt?"

The coarse treatment and language made Tawny's heart race. Strangely, she felt frightened, but also a bit erotic. All the men were staring at her and they all had sex on their mind. She told herself to be patient and wait for the right moment to take action. She was confident she had the training to handle the situation. But before doing anything rash, she had to be sure that Dave had not carefully orchestrated the meting, as a little scene meant for his entertainment. One of the men that came from across the clearing whistled and looked at Dave.

"Hey mister, tell me, is she some friend of yours or just a whore?"

Dave wasn't sure what to say. Tawny saw his confusion and spoke up.

"We just like fucking out here in nature. Anything else is none of your business."

The remark brought a chorus of laughter from the men and a look of surprise from Dave. The man holding her leash took up the leadership role again.

"Shut your trap, bitch! I'm gonna make it my business now. We like nature too, especially the fuck part, don't we fellas?"

The group laughed again and the man holding Dave at bay pushed his rifle into his chest again.

"You don't mind if we play some nature games with your little friend here do you mister?" He spat and turned to one of his friends. "Grab me some of that line out of my pack Jimmy and I'll set this one so he doesn't bother us while we enjoy some natural stuff with his little fucktoy here."

Tawny waited and watched, tethered by her leash, as the three men pushed Dave down and tied his hands and then tied him to a tree. They took his shirt and wrapped it around his eyes. Dave started to protest, but one of them hit him hard with their rifle butt in the ribs and Dave moaned and bent over, cursing to himself.

The rifle butt in the ribs is all Tawny needed to see to convince herself that they were not friends of Dave. Now they turned their attention to her. Her leash was pulled up to make her stand and the man holding the leash wrapped his hands around her from behind, groping at her breasts and biting into her neck while she squirmed and fussed.

"Look at her, she's hardly phased. I bet she fucks without a thought, like some kinda whore. Probably is a whore. Now, tell us about nature baby, what are you doing out here fuckin' this guy dressed like that?" He tugged at her nipple rings and grabbed her hair tightly.

"I'm his slave. Its my duty to fuck him."

The remark silenced the trio with a moment of amazed fascination.

One of the three finally responded. "You're his slave!" He looked at his partners and grinned. "God damn, she's one very hot looking slave too isn't she? I want to fuck her first."

The man came up to Tawny and grabbed her hair, forcing his lips over hers. Tawny sucked tenderly on his lips and pushed her tongue into his mouth. The effect was what she wanted. The man holding her leash backed away and released her tether. Tawny ran her hands along the man's sides and pulled her mouth back.

"Well, if you insist, I'll fuck all of you. Just don't hurt my master any more, OK?"

The man smiled at her remark and stepped back, working to unbutton his shirt. Both other men behaved likewise, setting their weapons down and stripping off their clothing. Tawny smiled and ran her fingers up through her hair, unclipping her leash unpretentiously in the process.

"How will we decide who is first?" Tawny asked, in a quiet and sexy tone.

The man they had run into first spoke up as he turned his shirt down off his arms. "I think that will be me sweetie."

That was all Tawny wanted to know. She turned, looked behind her and smiled at him and that was the last thing the man saw. Tawny lifted her hand and jammed it with full force against his nose. The cartilage shot into his face and split his nose into a shower of blood. He grabbed his face and peeled over backwards. No sooner did the image sink into the other two than Tawny's feet were flying with the speed of a dervish. Her heels impacted each man's chest cavity, penetrating their flesh and opening ugly puncture wounds. They howled out in pain and Tawny was on them for a return visit before they could turn away. Her foot impacted the crotch of one and her fists contacted the temple of the other. Both went to the ground in a heap of groaning flesh.

Dave heard the sudden noise and turned to try to see what was happening, but his blindfold kept everything from his view. Tawny seized their packs and rifles and heaped them together and untied Dave from the tree. She grabbed the gear and dragged Dave quickly down the trail while Dave kept asking what the hell was happening. When she stopped a hundred yards down the trail, she finished untying Dave. Dave blinked and saw his naked slave, still in heels, with blood covering her shoes and her hands.

"Jesus! What the hell did you do?"

"Master, you did not give them permission to fuck me did you?"

"No, of course not, what happened, what did you do?"

Tawny breathed a sigh of relief. "Master, I was afraid, for a moment, that you had set this up, as a scene of some sort. I wasn't sure, but when they hit you, I was decided that I could not allow a non-approved male have intercourse with me. I took care of the matter."

Dave looked at her incredulously. "You took care of the mater, just like that? You didn't, kill them, did you?"

"No Master, but they will be hurting for quite a while. I think we should dispose of this stuff as a sort of punishment, and then get back home." Tawny held up the rifles and packs. Dave nodded, took each rifle and smashed it against a tree and dumped the packs into a ravine. When he was finished, he turned and saw Tawny, still naked, with her lead attached to her collar. She handed him the end. "And I believe, Sir, we were taking a walk."

………………………………………………

As the week passed Dave had remained home, fucking his prize several times a day, but not daring to venture outside. The incident in the woods had produced a few results. One was that Dave made a point to remember that Tawny needs to be assured that all her sex partners are of the approved type. Another was that he need not fear for her being able to handle herself with other users, such as Kevin. But another result had more immediate ramifications for Tawny. Somehow, Dave felt belittled by the incident in the woods. He knew it wasn't her fault and that she had done nothing to reinforce that feeling, but still, he felt like he needed to reinforce his dominance and his manhood. Consequently, he had been taking steroids and supplements to boost his sex drive. The result was that he was fucking her over and over and it was literally wearing out his cock.

From Tawny's viewpoint, Dave was a pure joy to serve. He seemed to just get more and more in need of sex and she began to think that, perhaps, she was not satisfying him like she had. But then she discovered he was taking supplements and after looking at the containers, knew what was behind his boosted sexual appetite. The whole situation was a little troubling for her. How could she convince him that he was more than potent enough for her just the way he was and that she didn't think any less of him, because of the incident with the hunters?

The answer came to her on Thursday. There were only a couple days left until she had to go serve Kevin and Dave had hinted to her that he might want her to spend more time with him. Tawny intentionally protested the suggestion. That seemed to have done it. Dave insisted that she obey him and she continued to argue. Her reluctance seemed to convince him that he was a far better sex partner than any of his friends, so he slacked off of the fucking and felt that all he needed to do to maintain his dominance is to put her at the mercy of Kevin. The down side, for Tawny, was that she would be left at the mercy of Kevin for more than a day. Despite that expected turn of events, Tawny was relieved that Dave wasn't bent on fucking her so much. By Thursday afternoon her pussy was getting sore and when he left to go out on 'business', undoubtedly to make arrangements with Kevin, she took advantage of the break to take a warm bath and a soothing douche.

Kevin laid the newspaper down on the bar and laughed as he spoke to the bartender. "Damn, did you read about these fellas in the state game lands? It says a berserk buck mauled them. Bambi gone wild!"

The remark brought a chuckle. Just then, a hand lay on Kevin's shoulder and he turned to see Dave standing behind him.

"Dave, glad you made it. Come on, let's talk."

The two went to a booth and Dave smiled as he sat down. "You're almost right about that article, Kevin, except, I think it was more likely a doe, not a buck."

The remark confused Kevin, but Dave just grinned and let it pass. "Never mind. So what's the deal you have for me Kevin?"

The two talked and Kevin made his proposals for the engine parts and other items that Dave needed for his racer. Kevin was bargaining for more time with Tawny. Dave was more than willing to give him the time, but he didn't want to be obvious. Dave pretended to drive a hard bargain, but when he was finished, he had all the parts he needed and Kevin had a lengthy visit with a recalcitrant bitch to look forward to.

Tawny sat on her bed and brushed her hair back off her face. Her pussy was still sore from all the fucking she had been getting from Dave. Tawny went to the bathroom and drew a warm tub of water, adding foam, fragrances and oil. She settled herself into the water and relaxed, letting the warm water draw the tension from her tired limbs. She took the bath sponge and pulled it over her body, massaging her thighs, her stomach and breasts and gently pushing it against her labia, daubing the aching feeling from her thoroughly used vulva.

Tawny reflected on her situation. She had been with Dave for nearly three months now; halfway through her first slavery assignment. For the first two months she had been more than pleased with her relationship with Dave. He had fucked her with regularity, used her for his fantasies, shown her off for small groups of friends and taken her out dressed sexily, so he could show off his good fortune to anyone who cared to look. He made her feel special and she had tried her best to be a special sex partner for him, fucking him and sucking him as often as he cared.

Lately, however, there had been a change. First, she noticed he had been fucking her less often and seemed to be transfixed on masturbating and ejaculating into her mouth. Not that that was a bad thing. Dave was special and taking his seed was never anything but a pleasure for her, but two weeks ago he seemed to loose interest in her. Then came the day when he had turned her over to Tom, the man who prided himself in bringing a woman pleasure through pain. He was good at it, but it was something new in her relationship with Dave and Dave seemed to take no interest in the outcome.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers