Serving Miss Sarah and The Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Sarah went back to playing with herself so that Joe had time to follow her orders. Joe heard moans and breaths as he slid on a pair of white silk thong panties. The small silk triangle did little to cover his hard cock. He pulled them up tight, enjoying the feeling of the thong pushing into his ass. Slowly he slid the white stockings up each leg. The soft material sent shivers through his body as he inched it up his legs.

Joe continued to follow along as Sarah mentally transformed his mind.

"Mmm. I'm rubbing my clittie and playing with my tits Josie. Do it with me. Keep your clittie nice and wet and hard.....

Tease your nipples. Suck on your fingers Josie and get them nice and wet. That's it baby. Now gently play with your nipples.....ooooh feels so nice, doesn't it?

You want me to touch them don't you? Feel how sensitive they are now that you've unlocked the pretty girl in you. Say it out loud dear. Say it with me...'my girl nipples are sensitive....my girl nipples are sensitive.'

...Mmm...Don't you feel how long and erect they are? Now rub your breasts with me Josie. Yes, you have nice soft breasts....cup them....squeeze them....ooohhh...it feels so nice. Imagine them getting larger...I can't wait to see them.

Bend over sweetie and rub that tight girl ass. It's so soft. Spread those cheeks for me baby. Spread them nice and wide. Do you feel your pussy stretching? It feels so empty, so desperate to be filled, so desperate to be fucked. Say it with me Josie. My pretty pussy needs to be fucked. Say it out loud. I want to be fucked in my pussy. Say it again baby and I might let you cum Stroke your clittie with me.

Ooohh good girl. I know how desperate you are precious. I won't keep you waiting. Lube up that plug for me. Get it nice and wet. Hurry now Josie, it's time for you to enter the mile high club."

Joe was consumed with arousal. He was completely under Miss Sarah's spell. He desperately wanted to please and obey her. When he first entered the bathroom he wondered how far he would go with the fantasy. He never predicted he would get so hot and excited. He couldn't believe that he was imagining himself as a girl. The perfume, the panties, the stockings, and Miss Sarah's constant girlish references were consuming him and weakening him. Josie was emerging in full force.

He knew the butt plug would be his breaking point. It was the one kinky indulgence that defeated his male pride early on. After Miss Sarah introduced him to this forbidden pleasure, he never turned back. No matter how macho and manly he tried to be, he could not resist the pleasures of playing with his ass. Joe's ass pulsed and quivered in anticipation as he lubed up the plug and listened to Sarah.

"I remember when I joined the mile high club. Mmm..my boyfriend Neil snuck into the bathroom with me. He was wearing panties just like you. My pretty little Nellie bent me over and fucked me from behind. Mmmm...I let him be the man. He was aggressive and strong. He made me scream with delight.

Oh, but you are so fragile and feminine. You are my little girl Josie. I want you to experience it just like me. Are you bending over sweetie?

Go ahead darling, spread those pretty legs. Imagine that you are me, excited to be fucked. Push that cock into your pussy darling. Don't be shy. Push it in deep. Ohhh yeah..baby. Stroke your clittie...fuck yourself....mmmm..so naughty....so dirty..slutty little girl....yes...yes..."

Intense pleasure resonated through Joe as the plug filled his ass. The plug was slippery and rubbery. Its fullness brought tears of pleasure to his eyes. Joe imagined Sarah behind him, fucking him with a strap-on. He stroked his cock with one hand and pressed the plug in and out of his ass with his other hand. The pleasure was overwhelming. His balls ached for release. Joe knew that he was too weak to hold back. Fortunately Miss Sarah exploded into an orgasm and gave Joe permission to cum.

Sarah screamed in erotic moans, "Cum for me Josie!! Cum with me....Ohh....yes...fill that toilet with your cum...."

Joe pointed his cock down at the small toilet and humped his hand. His orgasm was long and intense. When he was finished a pool of cum formed in the bottom of the toilet. Sarah had a wonderful plan in mind for his cum.

"Josie..wow. That was so hot sweetie. I wish I was there with you baby girl. Mmm. My furry panties are all drenched with my juices. I'll save them for you Josie...a little reward for your induction into the mile high club my slutty lesbian slave. Your transformation is almost complete. The last thing that remains is that nasty cum. Yes, that is all that is left of the boy in you. I want you to flush it away Josie...flush that last bit of manhood away. Go ahead Josie do it now."

Joe flushed the toilet and watched his manliness get sucked out into the air. His stomach knotted in a strange way at the symbolic nature of what he just did.

Sarah's voice continued right on cue, "Good girl Josie. Can you feel the changes already? Do you feel pretty and delicate. You are my precious little slave girl. Your transformation is now complete. Get dressed and return to your seat. Leave the plug in your pussy as a reminder of your submission to me. Remember you are all girl now dear, so keep that clittie pushed between your pretty thighs. We must not have any unsightly bulges.

Before you leave, spray your perfume a few times so that the next person knows what a sissy you are. Make sure a few drops land on you dear. I want you marked with that pretty scent. When you are back in your seat start playing the next audio file that I sent you."

Joe was slowly shaking off his erotic haze. He looked at his watch and realized he had been in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. He was certain the stewardesses would be wondering what he was doing in the bathroom so long. He had been so lost in Sarah's words and commands that he did not know if he moaned loudly when he had an orgasm. Joe wondered if anybody outside the bathroom heard him.

Quickly he put on his pants and shirt. Fear of embarrassment made him not want to spray the perfume. He hated that Miss Sarah made him do these things but he felt compelled to obey her. He loved that she had this power over him. Joe did as instructed, making sure at least one spritz of the perfume landed on his neck.

He exited the bathroom and glanced over at the stewardesses who were busy with their own conversation. Although they did not know what went on in the bathroom, Joe's face flushed in embarrassment. Joe sat back in his seat and sat in silence for a few minutes. He thought about everything that had happened so far. Joe knew he was losing control of the situation. He had not even landed in NC and Miss Sarah had already gotten into his mind. He didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

Mentally he was accepting his transformation and wanting to be under Miss Sarah's control. Miss Sarah was incredibly hot and Joe was thrilled to please her, knowing that it would lead to awesome sexual fun. However, a small part of him wanted to regain control and take things slowly. He wondered if he could put the brakes on the feminization side of things and still score some fun with Sarah. He was having fun, but he was a man and not a sissy. Contradicting thoughts swirled around in Joe's mind. He was not sure what to do. Finally he stopped thinking about it and decided he would figure it all out when he got back to the hotel room.

Joe put on his headphones and played the second file that Miss Sarah sent him. Her voice came on immediately. "Josie, I'm so proud that you have joined the mile high club, just like I did. I love how that slutty side of you comes out when you slide on a nice silky pair of panties. I have many panties and sexy lingerie for you to try on over the next few days. We are going to have so much fun!

Josie, I have a special treat for you now. Ayla has joined me. She is wearing a short silk night gown. It's white silk and her nipples are pointing straight out. Mmm. I can't wait to touch them. She looks so hot."

Joe's cock twitched as he imagined Ayla together with Sarah. Sarah had often talked about Ayla in her e-mails to Joe. His cock swelled even though it was trapped between his legs. Joe shifted in his seat to try and get comfortable. He wished he could let his cock grow to its full size.

Joe could hear the girls kissing. The erotic sounds were exciting him.

Ayla chimed in with a deep sexy voice. "Hello Josie. Sarah has told me all about your transformation. I'm excited to meet you. Sarah says you're quite the princess."

Sarah giggled and then said, "Yes you are princess. Imagining you all femmed up and smelling pretty in your seat has got me all worked up Josie. Too bad you're not here to lick my pussy. I know how much you crave to taste pussy. Mmm..maybe I'll let you have a taste when we are together."

Joe's mouth was watering at the thought. He wished he was with Sarah and Ayla. Ayla offered up her services, "Sarah's pussy is so delicious. I'll just have to take care of her until you get here Josie."

Joe heard the sound of Ayla moving into position. Then Sarah's voice came through, "Josie, sit back and enjoy the sounds of Ayla and me having fun. See you when you arrive."

Playful, erotic moans echoed into the head phones. For the remainder of the flight Joe listened to Sarah and Ayla teasing and playing with each other. There were lots of giggles, whispers, and moans. The sounds were erotic and primal and they absorbed Joe into a fantasy world. He closed his eyes and visualized the sounds that he was hearing. He imagined Sarah and Ayla kissing and licking each other. Joe could feel his cock pulsing between his legs as his arousal took over his body.

By the time the plane landed, Joe was overcome with horniness. He could feel wetness in the crotch of his panties from the small amount of cum that leaked from his cock. Joe was glad that Miss Sarah made him push his cock between his legs like a clittie. Otherwise he would have an embarrassing erection walking of the plane.

When the plane wheels touched down it jolted Joe from his fantasy world. He was disappointed that he had to turn off the erotic sounds. He walked off the plane dazed from all the stimulation. His entire body tingled with excitement, which heightened his senses. He was very aware of the soft panties rubbing along his ass crack and the feminine stockings stretching over his legs. The butt plug pushed slightly in and out of his ass with each step. His cock was pushed back between his legs but was still trying to swell and grow. As he walked his inner thighs grazed the sides of his semi-swollen cock, causing him to shiver in pleasure.

Joe's heart thumped excitedly in his chest from all the stimulation. All he could think about was being with Miss Sarah and serving her and pleasing her. He almost wished he made arrangements to meet her as soon as he arrived. He wanted to maintain some level of control but in his current state of arousal all he could think about was how exciting it would be for Miss Sarah to rule over him.

Joe was so lost in a daydream that he almost walked right past a sign with his last name on it. Had it not been for the tall leggy brunette that caught his attention, he would have walked right by. She was smiling and holding the sign. Joe was not expecting arranged transportation so he approached her with surprise.

"Hi. That's me," he said pointing to the sign.

The brunette warmly welcomed him, "Great. My name is Sherri and I'll be taking you to your hotel."

Sherri crumpled the sign and dropped into the trash. Without the sign Joe had a full view of his chauffer. She wore a white blouse with a pinstriped skirt suit. Her hair cascaded down to her shoulders in long curly waves. The skirt was almost too short for business. She had a look that was professional yet sexy. She was definitely a tease that drew in attention.

Joe silently joked to himself that he had to thank his secretary for the sexy transportation arrangements. Joe followed Sherri through the airport.

Sherri asked, "Did you have a pleasurable flight?"

Joe chuckled to himself at her choice of words. If only she knew how pleasurable, he thought. "Yes, it was very nice."

"Fantastic. You are the last of my passengers to arrive so we can get on the road right away."

"Oh. Are there others riding with me?"

Joe was thrilled to see Sheri walk over to a white stretch limousine. He would be riding in style. Sherri held open the door. "There are just a few others in there. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride with them."

CHAPTER 3: MEETING THE GIRLS

The first thing Joe noticed when he ducked to enter the limousine, was a pair of sexy tan legs that disappeared into pink furry heels. As he made his way inside, more legs greeted him. He quickly glanced at the three other passengers as he took a seat on the far side of the limo. A blond and brunette sat in the back seat of the limo. On each side of the limo, leather seats stretched from front to back. Joe sat on one side and opposite him sat another girl. The limousine was filled with various perfume smells.

Joe felt lucky to be sharing the limo with three beautiful women. As he situated himself he was trying to think of something clever to say to the women. However, his thoughts froze when the silence was broken by two words.

"Hello kitten," said the girl in the pink furry heels.

Joe's heart pounded in his chest as he directed his eyes to where the voice came from. Her hair was straight with a whitish blonde color, just like the picture she had sent him. Her lips were glistening in a deep red color. They were sexy and delicious. Joe's mind melted at how hot she looked. She wore a baby tee that clung tightly to her curvy breasts and exposed her flat stomach. Day after day of dancing and seducing men had created a tight and well toned body. Joe was impressed at her shapely legs and arms. They were strong but soft. Her body was the perfect balance of fit and feminine.

In disbelief Joe muttered, "Miss Sarah, what are you doing here?"

The girls in the limo giggled at how Joe addressed Sarah. Joe blushed in embarrassment, realizing he was the center of attention.

Miss Sarah firmly replied, "Is that anyway to greet your Mistress?"

Joe blushed even more, unsure if the other two women were with Sarah or just strangers witnessing his scolding.

Still in shock at Sarah's presence, Joe fumbled his words, "I'm sorry. I just didn't know...I didn't expect you to be here. How did you know when I was arriving?"

Miss Sarah crossed her legs and titled her head with a look of superiority. "You underestimate me kitten. Did you really think I could wait until dinner tomorrow to meet you? I own you. You are my pretty girl, my kitten to play with. The minute you stepped on that plane you became my sissy slave. Tell all the girls what you are wearing dear."

Joe's heart pounded faster. He knew Miss Sarah was referring to his panties and stockings. He did not want to reveal this to the other women but he knew he must obey. Meekly he replied, "I am wearing panties."

The two girls giggled. Miss Sarah was not satisfied with his quiet response. "Louder Josie. I want the driver to hear you. Describe your panties."

Joe knew that Miss Sarah was enjoying his embarrassment. His cock throbbed between his legs at her dominance. Joe loudly said, "I am wearing a pretty white silk thong."

"And what else princess? What other girly things are you wearing?"

Joe figured the girls were in on it, but he imagined the driver was thinking he was such a pervert. Still blushing Joe said, "I have a white garter belt and matching white stockings."

The girl sitting opposite him said, "Oooh. That sounds sexy. I think you should show them to us."

Sarah pointed to the floor. "Kneel," she ordered.

Joe was still taking in the situation as he kneeled. The girl across from him had an exotic and sexy look. She was tall and leggy. Joe was mesmerized by her dark and sultry eyes. Joe recognized her from a picture that Miss Sarah had sent him. Sarah had written about Ayla in many of her e-mails. Through tidbits of information from many e-mails, Joe had learned much about Ayla. Sarah and her were close and had many intimate and erotic adventures together.

Like Sarah, Ayla was also dominate. Together they would tease and torment Sarah's boyfriend Neil, whom they referred to as Nellie in his feminized state. Joe enjoyed it when Sarah recounted their naughty fun in her e-mails. He would imagine himself as Nellie, dressed in panties or a French maid outfit and serving the two beautiful mistresses. It seemed that Nellie was constantly servicing their pussies and this thrilled Joe. Every time Joe read about these experiences he was left fully aroused, envious of Nellie, and even a little jealous at how lucky Nellie was. Today However, Joe was the lucky one. He was the one kneeling before the beautiful Goddesses.

Sarah leaned forward and inhaled. "Oohh. You smell so pretty Josie. Good to see you followed my directions. I bet everyone on the plane knew you were a sissy once they smelled the pretty perfume."

More giggles erupted from the girls. Sarah ordered Joe to remove his shoes, shirt, and pants. He obeyed willingly and was left blushing in his panties, stockings, and garter. His cock was still trapped back between his legs by the tight panties. He was so excited that he could feel it trying to swell and break free. He was glad when Miss Sarah slid his panties down to free his cock. Joe's cock immediately sprang to life.

Miss Sarah commented, "My, oh my. A little excited aren't we? You're clittie didn't waste anytime swelling up did it?"

Despite his hard cock, Joe felt very emasculated being displayed in front of the girls in his feminine attire. Miss Sarah pulled his panties back up snug against his balls. Joe had a slim body and was built well. His cock was thick and hard. About half of his shaft spilled out of the panties. Miss Sarah was very pleased at how the soft, luxurious panties contrasted against his muscular legs. He had a dark tan, which mad the white panties look even sexier. The shiny panties hugged his shaft tightly, creating a silk bulge that grabbed everyone's attention. His hard chest was delightful to look at. Sarah could not wait to see it draped in silky lingerie. Before the end of the ride she would make it happen.

After Miss Sarah took in the sight of her sissy slut she said, "Very sexy Josie. Seeing you like this is making me so hot but we still have much work to do."

Sarah handed Ayla a large tube of lotion and said, "Girls, I think Josie's skin needs to be softened up a bit more. Will you do the honors?"

"It will be our pleasure," responded Ayla, speaking for both herself and the girl sitting next to Miss Sarah.

Joe recognized the other girl as Julie. Julie was the newest of the trio. The story of how Sarah and Ayla met Julie was one of Joe's favorites. They were shopping for lingerie and Julie was the lucky sales girl who waited on them. Sarah and Ayla had managed to seduce her and talk her into fingering herself while they tried on clothes. The image of this innocent salesgirl being corrupted and seduced by Alya and Sarah drove Joe wild. He fantasized many times that he was in the store with Ayla and Sarah watching them work their seductive magic on Julie.

The most thrilling part of the adventure is that it did not end that day. Julie soon experienced the pleasure of licking Sarah and Ayla's pussies. It was her first experience with another woman. The experience proved to be mind blowing for Julie. Through future correspondence with Miss Sarah, Joe learned that Julie fell into the role of Miss Sarah and Ayla's submissive slave and plaything. Again he felt envious and jealous at how lucky Julie was for the attention she received from these beautiful Goddesses.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers