Serving Miss Sarah and The Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Julie kneeled on one side of Joe and Ayla kneeled on the other side. Joe felt very submissive surrounded by the three beautiful women. He could not believe he was kneeling before them, dressed from the waist down like a woman. He was even wearing perfume and a butt plug. Joe had dressed in panties and a butt plug many times for Miss Sarah but this time it was much different. This time he was physically in the presence of not only Miss Sarah, but two other women. Previously it was all still a fantasy to Joe. His mind was now floating in ecstasy as the reality of his predicament closed in around him.

Together Julie and Ayla massaged the creamy lotion into Joe's skin. They gently massaged the cool cream over his long muscular arms. Joe thought they must have practiced, because each one took an arm and moved in perfect unison as they massaged in the cream. Joe's mind drifted into subspace as the girls rubbed the lotion over his body.

Miss Sarah commented on the scent. "Doesn't the lotion smell pretty? It's Peony, one of my favorite floral scents."

Ayla and Julie worked their way onto his chest. "This is such a pretty scent. You are going to smell so feminine Josie," said Ayla.

Joe enjoyed the lotion being rubbed over his chest and nipples. Right on cue both girls pinched Joe's nipples. Joe flinched and the girls giggled. "Such sensitive nipples," remarked Julie.

They massaged the top of his legs and then moved around to his butt. Both girls took great pleasure in squeezing and massaging Joe's ass. Their attention on his ass was causing his butt plug to jiggle and stir up even more arousal within Joe. Each girl finished with a few strokes of his cock using a generous amount of lotion. Joe was completely aroused and on edge when they finished.

"Did you enjoy the pampering," asked Sarah.

"Yes, Miss Sarah."

"Us girls love to be pampered, don't we? Come closer princess and take off my panties."

Joe was overjoyed at her request. He was dying to see her pussy. He was hungry for its taste. Joe reached up under her skirt and slid off the small slinky panties. Sarah crossed her legs before he could get a good look at her pussy.

"Do you want to taste my pussy?"

"Yes. Please."

"Of course you do slut. Hand me the panties."

Joe handed Sarah the panties and she slid them over his head. She made sure the crotch covered his nose and mouth. She knew they were wet from her arousal. She knew that every breath Joe would take would be filled with the smell of what he desperately desired. He was drifting deeper into subspace and transforming into her docile slave girl. Sarah's pussy grew hotter as she stared at her slave kneeling before her.

Sarah laughed. "That is the closest you are going to get to my pussy tonight slave. You have not earned the privilege to worship my pussy yet. Of course, Julie and Ayla have full access rights."

Sarah slid her legs up onto the seat so that she was lying across it. Ayla moved in between her legs and began to orally pleasure Sarah. Julie kneeled between Joe and Sarah and began to kiss Sarah and play with her nipples. Julie was wearing a skirt with no panties, giving Joe a clear view of her ass. She was kneeling with her legs spread slightly. Her swollen pussy lips hung down like a flower waiting to be plucked. Joe wanted to reach down and touch her, kiss her, and lick away the dampness between her legs. It was tempting but he knew it was forbidden fruit, at least for the moment. All he could do was kneel and peek through the panty crotch which was covering his face, to see the spectacular show before him.

Joe stroked his cock while he watched the girls ravish each others bodies. His breathing became heavier and the more he breathed the more he inhaled Sarah's wonderful scent. Her smell filled him and became a part of him. He stroked and inhaled. He stroked and watched. He watched as they kissed, fondled, and sucked each other. Their moans and grunts were full of wild abandon and erotic ecstasy. The limousine filled with the smell of female sex. One-by-one their bodies erupted into orgasmic bliss. Then they shared one last satisfying kiss and turned their attention back to Joe.

Joe's stopped stroking once all eyes were on him. His cock twitched on its own. His balls were tight and aching for release. The butt plug tickled his insides in a torturous erotic way. His panties were wet from his own excitement.

Ayla was the first to speak. "Look Sarah, little Josie has wet her panties."

The girls giggled and Joe blushed in shame once again. Sarah sat up on the seat and rubbed her foot over Joe's cock. "Is all this excitement too much for you," mocked Sarah in tender teasing voice.

Sarah continued to rub her foot along his hard shaft. He started to move his hips, humping her foot. Sarah teased him until she was sure he was close to cumming. Then she removed her foot from his crotch.

Sarah ordered, "Take those wet panties off precious. I have something much sexier for you to wear. You will be wearing lots and lots of pretty lingerie and outfits for us this weekend Josie."

"You'll be like our little dress up doll," giggled Julie.

Joe was excited at the thought. His male pride had vanished the moment he fell under the spell of the three Goddesses. He was enslaved by their charm and sexiness. He felt privileged to be in their presence, even if it meant being a dress up doll. He would do whatever it took to continue to experience the arousal he was feeling at the moment.

Sarah held up a sheer pink teddy. It had frilly red and whit lace along the edges. The girls helped Joe change into the teddy and admired their baby doll. Joe was now experiencing what he feared all along. He was crossing the line into the sissy world.

He could deal with wearing panties and stockings. To him that was innocent fun. Many guys fantasized about wearing panties and being a panty slut. However, now he was wearing lingerie and he guessed that a bra would be in his near future. He was being transformed into a sissy and he knew it. He knew it but he could not stop it. Deep down he had already surrendered to the girls. In fact, his biggest fear was turning into his biggest pleasure. He enjoyed the attention he was getting. He enjoyed how the soft lacey material hugged his cock and rubbed over his nipples. He drifted deeper into subspace.

Sarah handed Joe a small box with a pink ribbon. "I bought a special gift for you Josie."

Joe opened the box to find a pink furry collar. It matched Miss Sarah's furry heels. A purple metal heart shaped tag hung for the collar. On it was inscribed 'Miss Sarah's Kitten.' Miss Sarah put the collar around Joe's neck.

"The pink fur looks so adorable on you kitten. Now everyone will know you are my pretty kitten. Do you like your collar kitten," asked Miss Sarah.

Having the collar placed around his neck gave Joe a deep feeling of being owned. It was a thrilling emotion. In a dazed state he replied, "Yes, Miss Sarah."

All the girls adored how cute it looked on Josie.

Miss Sarah ordered, "Purr for me kitten,"

Joe had purred for Miss Sarah many times in e-mails and online chat. It was fun and easy to write the words. Now he felt silly kneeling in front of the girls purring like a kitten. He let out a strange purrrr.

The girls laughed and Joe blushed. "You'll have to work on that Josie," laughed Miss Sarah. "Did you bring me a gift?"

"Yes. Of course Miss Sarah. It's in my bag."

Sarah pressed a button on the console next to her. A few second later, Sherri's voice came through an intercom, "Yes Ma'am. How can I help you?"

"Sherri, please pull over. We need to get something out of Josie's bag, which is in the trunk."

"Yes Ma'am. I'll retrieve it right away for you."

"That won't be necessary. Just pop the trunk and Josie will get it."

Joe looked up in fear at Sarah. "Miss Sarah I can't go out there dressed like this."

"Oh but you will dear. I want my gift now."

"Please don't make me go out in public like this," pleaded Joe.

All three girls were thrilled to see Joe cowering before them. Miss Sarah's voice remained pleasant and calm. "Josie, honey. You need to get comfortable with your feminine side. This will be a good start. You don't know anyone around here and we are on the side of a highway. The cars are going so fast they probably won't even notice you."

Joe did not want to leave the comfort of the limousine but Miss Sarah would not take no for answer. She practically pushed him out of the limousine. Joe quickly ran to the trunk in nothing but a teddy. He wished he could grab his bag and run back inside. However, Miss Sarah made it clear that he had to bring back only the gift. It was her devilish way of keeping him exposed in public.

Joe fished through his bag quickly. One car beeped and he heard someone whistle at him. Finally he found the gift and ran back into the car. The girls applauded him for a job well done when he stepped inside. He was rewarded with a shower of kisses and several strokes of his cock. Once his arousal was back in full force Joe thought to himself, 'that was not too bad.'

Joe handed the small box to Sarah. Sarah was delighted to find a gold necklace inside the box. She immediately put the necklace on and complimented Josie on his gift. Then she asked, "What about Ayla and Julie? Do you get them a gift?"

Joe stuttered, "Uh...no. I..I didn't know they would be here."

"Well it's not very fair if I get a gift and they don't, is it?"

"No," replied Joe with his eyes cast down.

Miss Sarah buzzed the driver again. "Sherri, my precious little kitten here wants to buy some gifts for us. Please find a jewelry store to stop at."

"That's nice ma'am. There's one just up the street."

"Perfect," exclaimed Sarah. Then she turned her attention to Joe. "Sherri was a great find Josie. She's a hot little number isn't she? I saw you drooling over her when she escorted you to the limo."

"Yes, she is pretty," commented Joe.

Sarah explained more about Sherri, "Ayla and I were with a few other girls at a bachelor party and Sherri was our limo driver. She drove us from strip to strip club all night. Of course as the night went on we all got hornier and just had to have a little fun of our own. It didn't take much to coax Sherri into the back of the limo with us."

Ayla added, "Mmmm she was such a fun girl to play with. Her pussy was drenched by the time we stripped her down."

"Oh yes, we did strip her," said Sarah. "We even made her drive naked for the rest of the night. She has a smoking hot body Josie. You would just love it! Maybe if you're a good little princess for me, I'll strip her down in front of you. You would like that wouldn't you sweetie?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Joe with excitement in his voice.

Miss Sarah just laughed. The limo parked in front of a Jewelry store.

Ayla asked in a devilish tone, "ready to take us shopping kitten?"

Joe looked at Sarah with a panicked look. He could not handle going into a store dressed in only a teddy.

"Look. Poor kitty is so scared she's practically shaking." Miss Sarah patted his head. "You don't have to come with us precious but I will need this. She held up his wallet which she had pulled from his pants pocket.

Joe did not argue with Miss Sarah. Joe was not one to part with his money easily but under the circumstances it was the lesser of two evils. Sarah smiled knowing that she had the upper hand. It was a smile filled with power and omnipotence that made Joe quiet and humble in her presence. Sarah's pussy was dripping wet at the control she was having over Joe. With his wallet in her possession she gained so much more power and authority over him. She was keeper of his money now. She would decide how it would be spent for the remainder of the trip.

"Sit tight Josie. We'll be right back."

As the girls climbed out of the limo with Joe's wallet, Joe fell deeper into sub space. A few hours earlier he was contemplating how to maintain some level of control with Sarah. These were naive thoughts. In less than an hour Miss Sarah's manipulative mind and feminine powers pushed Joe into a completely submissive state of mind. He was under he spell, ready to do anything she wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED...

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers