Serving the Amazons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish, Mistress," answered Anteros.

Neela directed her gaze at Kyra.

"Kyra, please take Anteros back to Lien and tell her I want him sexually drained. His appointment tonight will need to be rescheduled. I'd like Lydia to observe so she can report his performance back to me."

"Understood, Neela, but Mistress Lien is out this morning. I won't be able to deliver your message until noon."

"That will do," said Neela. "Anteros and Lydia will be at Mistress Lien's at noon."

Vesta touched Anteros' arm. "Would you like to go to the training field with me, Anteros? It may distract you from your problem."

Anteros hadn't considered what he was going to do for the next four hours. He realized that Vesta's suggestion was a good one. A workout would certainly be beneficial. He accepted Vesta's offer.

They walked to Vesta's home, so she could pick up her armor, and then walked on to the training field. Mercifully, Anteros' mental state had moved from sexual to warrior. Like a true warrior, his mind was focused on nothing else. His problem was, for the moment, gone.

They both put on their armor and saluted with their wooden training swords, indicating that they were ready to spar. Vesta attacked him fiercely but to no avail. He was bigger, faster, stronger and younger. He was also a full-time soldier. All the advantages were his.

He parried three of Vesta's strikes then quickly disarmed her. He made no comment as he handed her sword back to her. He didn't want to say anything to offend her and it would be considered rude for him to falsely compliment her or to let her win.

"Thank you, Sir" she said.

This caught Anteros by surprise. It was extremely rare for an Amazon woman to call a man Sir, especially when it was a woman of high social standing addressing a junior warrior. This was a great compliment.

"You honor me, Mistress."

"I've never been disarmed so easily before. I must be getting old."

"I respectfully disagree, Mistress. You are certainly not old."

"Your words are appreciated, but they won't save you. I will try not to bruise you too badly," said Vesta as she thrust her sword.

Anteros moved quickly and barely avoided being struck. On the defensive, he retreated several steps, parrying Vesta's attacks. She was faster and better balanced this time. Anteros had to work much harder.

It took a full minute before Anteros was able to go on the offensive. Vesta's skills were solid but not exceptional. He sliced his sword across her right side. He was careful not to hit her too hard.

"Drat! You've defeated me again!"

They continued sparring for nearly an hour. Vesta's skin glowed with perspiration.

"It seems that I am too old to defeat you, Anteros, and my arms are exhausted. I've had enough."

"Thank you for the exercise, Mistress."

"You are welcome, young man. Would you like to see what they are doing with horses? Trisha is training."

"I'd like that, Mistress."

"Then follow me," said Vesta as she jogged off.

Vesta's arms may have been exhausted but her legs were not. She ran daily and Anteros found keeping up with her a much greater challenge than sparring with her.

It was well over a mile before they arrived at a training field with about twenty mounted women. All were wearing leather helmets and armor. They had training swords on their belts and were carrying staffs with one end carved to resemble a spear point.

Trisha recognized her mother and waved.

"These young ladies are all under eighteen. It will be some time before they become the first mounted warriors," said Vesta.

Although horses had been used by the Amazons for generations, they'd been used for scouting and fast transport. The idea of training riders to fight from horseback was relatively new.

The riders were charging hard at straw dummies and striking them with their spears. The dummies were suspended and swinging, making them a more difficult moving target. Anteros was impressed with their accuracy. He contemplated how he would defend himself if he were attacked by a mounted rider.

Vesta was passionate as she told him about how they practiced striking targets with swords and how they also practiced archery from horseback. She was obviously excited about the possibilities of this new kind of warfare and she was even more excited that her daughter was going to be one of the first horseback warriors.

"Come, Anteros. We need to get this sweat off of us and have something to eat."

Anteros walked with Vesta, discussing the horseback warriors. Anteros agreed that facing a charging horse with a skilled warrior on board would be extremely intimidating. Anteros hoped that the Amazon military leaders were working on a defense. If the Amazons were training horseback warriors, their enemies would train their own soon enough.

Vesta invited him to use her bath. They bathed together and Anteros couldn't avoid an erection in such close quarters with the lovely, naked, woman. They washed each other. Anteros loved touching Vesta and feeling her hands on him. He wished he was free to make love to her but they both knew he should save his orgasms for Lien.

After their bath, he did pleasure her to orgasm with his hands and mouth. In sixty-nine position she reciprocated, kissing, licking and stroking his penis and testicles, but she was very careful not to let him reach orgasm.

"Poor, Anteros," she said. "Such a beautiful erection and not permitted to use it."

After Vesta climaxed they got dressed and moved to the kitchen. Vesta served him as if he were the master and she the servant. Anteros had to agree with Crius. Vesta was one of the nicest women he'd ever met. She was also one of the best lovers.

"Anteros, as much as I enjoy the pleasure of your company, it is time for you to go. It will soon be midday and you don't want to be late."

"Thank you, Mistress. I enjoy your company too. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality."

Vesta smiled and winked, "We'll do it again, Anteros. I promise you that!"

12