All Comments on 'Set-Up!'

by cotton03

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm

"I still can't believe it really happened to me."

Unfortunately, neither can we!

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
If the sex of the people were reversed there .....

..all kinds of nasty comments about 'Slut Wives' and wimp guys who should immediately throw her out of the house, pennyless and naked.

Well Guys??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stupid comment

Um, don-donna? If the sex of the people were reversed in this story, a current gf would have told her bf she wanted to have a 3sum with his ex-gf. The boyfriend would have brough home his ex gf, fucked her while his gf watched from the closet, then watched while the current and ex gf's fooled around. Please show me one story on this site where any commentors said a girl who lets her bf fuck his ex gf is a slut and should be kicked out of the house. Did you even READ this story? Are you so full of anger and hatred that you just fire out idiotic analogies without even thinking them through?

Please help me understand how you could possibly come up with the asinine idea that if the sexes were reversed, people would be calling the gf a slut. Think before you write, ok?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous