All Comments on 'Setting Myself Up'

by Scotsdude

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Dream

After years of dressing and playing with self sucking on dildos and fucking my self with one.I really wanted to see if my dream can come true.I wanted to suck a real cock not a toy and taste real cum in my mouth.I went on line to find some one who liked cross dressers and wanted their cock sucked.I got plenty of men who wanted to meet me.One gave me his address and i went to meet him.He was older nice looking and i could thru his pants he had a large cock.We talked and he told me how nice i looked dressed.I wore a corset thong black seamed stockings a slip dress and heels.Wig and full make up.We went in to his bed room were i took off my dress.He took off his pants and shirt to reveal a black bra black garter belt black stockings and black panties and he put on heels.He then did his make up lip stick and blonde wig.He sat on the bed took his hard cock out of his panties and told me to be a good girl and suck his cock.As i went down to suck he grabbed my hands and cuffed them behind my back.He grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat .I started to gag but he pushed it as deep as it would.He fucked my mouth hard and deep and did not stop.I could feel his cock stiffen and starting to shoot his cum down my throat.His cum filled my mouth and throat.He kept fucking my face until he unloaded again.He lifted me up and tied me from head to toe.He forced a dick gag in my mouth and raped duck around my head to keep it in my mouth.He lubed my ass and forced his big cock deep in my ass.He fucked me hard and balls deep in my ass.The fucking went on with no let up.He filled my ass with load after load of cum.When he had no more cum he then used a 10"strap on in my ass.He made sure i took it all in .He used me all night with out stopping.He would forced me to suck him again and he would now do ass to mouth on me then came the strap on Before letting me go and un tieing me he showed the cd he made of us having sex When he let me go he said i will see you once a week from now on .I now own you my very own sissy bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous