All Comments on 'Seven- and Eight-Inch Drills'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Clever

Maybe I should misread more ads. I should definitely misread more adds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked the humour.

It added a new and fun twist to the theme. And I confess I'd love to be the guy who made the mistake on the ad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a bit more

Great story but maybe it could have been a bit less rape and more of a forced..I lost interest when the dude just got naked? it never would happen..it needed to happen slower..

i actually had a experience like this and it was more seduction/forced than the rape style.. just my idea..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Even knowing what was going to happen - made it even more erotic! Great story!

TycoonierTycoonierabout 12 years ago
Very enjoyable...

Quite humorous which is something you don't get often here on Literotica. -Tycoonier

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
What a sublime scam!

I needed some humor and you supplied in spades. A brief gem. This is a wonderful comedic style of letting the audience in on the joke early. The legendary comedian, Jack Benny became rich using this style technique. His radio and early television shows can be found and are worth the search. sr71plt, you nailed it perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If Only

You have nicely created a long time fantasy of mine; having two cocks filling me to the maximum. Having enjoyed several thick black cocks it seems only natural to want to feel two at the same time. Since the thickest cock I've taken was over three inches I'm sure the thickness of two together would be a challange I'm sure I could enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...