All Comments on 'Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01'

by kinkynkazoo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very good story!

The author has a knack for bringing the characters to life, and a great way of building up the erotic tension. I'm looking foreward to the hinted continuance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Wow...made me cum twice while reading this...reminded me of some of the cruises I have taken.

littleepiphanylittleepiphanyalmost 20 years ago
Kaz You Are My Orgasm Inspiration

I have always enjoyed your work babe but this one was well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next installment.

~sunkissedJeLyn~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You have out done it this time

OK Kaz you did it again, baby this one really inspired me, reminded me alot of myself!! Like always you keep me waitin for more!! BUT you know there is one that truly gets me goin <wink> ya know the weekend in Paris?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very realistic

This is my kind of cruise. I thought the characters were real, the situations plausible and the sex hot. Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Best yet!

Dear Kaz, loved this one. It is your best by far, very realistic. Almost slid off of my chair , it was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Reading this made me so hot.

Wow!!! After reading this story I was hot and had to have an orgasm. Keep them cumming. You really do have a tallent for writing erotic stories. Pusswa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, wow and WOW!

Best Cruise story I've ever read and can only wish that I participated in. I'm calling the cruise lines right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous